User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 9 May 2005, 13:27   #151
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SiNND

Id like to know, is this a 1round merger, or will we see SiNND as an alliance in the rounds coming?

Retired
Unread 9 May 2005, 13:40   #152
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Undecided as of yet.
Unread 9 May 2005, 14:04   #153
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Undecided as of yet.
lies
Unread 9 May 2005, 14:57   #154
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
but tbh i think its greedy hcs that have forced it upon members and in my view if u cant take 3rd place at the 1st attempt you shouldnt be awarded it at the second sitting.

Really though, you're right.

We already force members to pay a $10 entrance fee to satiate our poker addictions, we already strip away their dignity by rudely pilfering their virginity before joining, so the only logical next course of action to make our members the most degraded and oppressed in Planetarion was to merge with a friendly alliance.

Damn.
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:42   #155
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

i actually had a dream the other night about stealing Mary-kate and Ashley Olsens virginity the other night but thats a different story*

*and a very satisying one
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 9 May 2005, 16:29   #156
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I am crying out of care.
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:20   #157
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, just to clarify a few things cause the AD clowns have their own agenda again ....

Browsing through this thread, ignoring the 50% troll posts of the usual pple (hi jerome ) I'm not gonna quote every little thing seperatly but just address a few persons in person and the rest in general.

To Tietaja (and Treveler): Maybe you realise that Angels has mastered the skill of news scanning (yes, cool aye) and thus we don't need any exi or other alliance to feed us targets. We SEE ourselves who's attacking, we are opportunist (playing for ourselves only) and thus a nice fleetcatch on a big member is something we decide to do on our own rather then helping another alliance.

To Zhil: I'm surprised you say such crap lines like "or don't have the balls to fight #1" ... I mean, you should realize that every alliance has the goal to WIN this game but not every alliance uses the same methodes to reach it. Some block and hit #1 alliance so the block gets in control. Some, like 1up, do not care about ranks but only wanna make a difference in this round (and by doing so achieving the victory like last round).

My alliance has no such noble intentions. We play for the ranks, as do most alliances (and that's the pleasure we have in playing PA, the fun part). Would Angels gain in mass attacking WP? No, it only helps exi or lch win the round. Unless Angels are in a direct position for the #1 spot then you would be correct to attack the #1 alliance.

then, about the actual merging (adressed to ND and Sin pple, including their trolls):

Do I have anything against a merger? NO.
Do I have something against how this merger happened and the reasons behind it? Yes. I'm sure you didn't cross any rules or regulations so that's not what this is about. Fact is, the top ranks are manipulated by a mass merger of 2 top 20 alliances who now are ranked 3rd.
Do you deserve this rank? in my opinion ... NO. Why not? Cause neither of both alliances would ever been possible to reach #3 on their own this round.

I talked extensively to Kal last night and even he admitted how fked up the rules about merging are. He told me changes regarding such mergers will be made for next round. I personally think if you just took the 72 hours allianceless status (as all other pple who leave and join other alliances do).

Angels last round left mistu ingame, were allianceless for 72 ticks to then join under the Angels tag. I don't understand why incase of a merger it's allowed to skip those 72 ticks.

Nway, gl to SINND and we'll see where this brings us.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:31   #158
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kjeldoran - should ban you for accusing others of trolling, but for the love of god learn to not do it, as it's shit.

Thanks.
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:34   #159
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Kjeldoran - should ban you for accusing others of trolling, but for the love of god learn to not do it, as it's shit.

Thanks.
Sorry for the accusations, thought it was rather obvious but I'll try not to do it anymore.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 May 2005, 17:42   #160
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I've not trolled in this thread yet tbh. The reply to rinoa's post was frankly just the truth, he was so far off-topic you could fit the population of whales in the oceans within the space. Neither was my insinuation of angels and exil co-operating was intended to be a troll since I was merely stating what I caught the drift of.

About the 'wanting #1 slot' topic, well, ofcourse noone would mind it. But how many truly aim for it? I've rarely seen LCH as an alliance who possess the 'killer' factor for the top-rank myself, this admittedly may not mean they don't want the top rank, but simply have not got it in them? Is that what you want us to say rather than claim they aren't aiming high enough? Now, I am sorry for expecting better of alliances when I state that they aren't aiming high enough hence implying they're capable of better and furthermore, the new stance that we should clearly take is to continuously degrade these alliances.
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:44   #161
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I believe those who complain about this merger are looking so long and hard at the rank page in sandmans that they get chess/rank blind. It doesn’t matter what rank you get if its not recognised by the community.

Hardly anyone recognise ely`s win in pax the same way most ppl won’t recognise SINND`s victory if that is how it ends. In other words those who worry about their rank being jeopardised worry over nothing. This merger was mainly done, as stated repeatedly, to give a moral boost and revived interest for ND and SiN members, and in the greater scheme of things, that can only be a good thing.
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:59   #162
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

To be honest, it sucks a lot for SiN and ND that they needed a merger to bring them higher than 17th/11th.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:09   #163
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Fact is, the top ranks are manipulated by a mass merger of 2 top 20 alliances who now are ranked 3rd.
Do you deserve this rank? in my opinion ... NO. Why not? Cause neither of both alliances would ever been possible to reach #3 on their own this round.
I'm sorry but I fail to see how the top ranks have been manipulated at all, the merge of SiN and ND was well within the rules of the game, our combined score is the culmination of the fruits of our individual labour, we have not cheated to get where we are, so how did we manipulate the rankings?

You are quite correct that neither alliance on their own would have made it to #3, but that does not mean that we dont deserve it. We have not named the alliance NewDawn and tried to cover up where the extra members came from, nor did we choose a neutral name, we chose SiNND so that our origins would be immediately transparent.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:10   #164
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I believe those who complain about this merger are looking so long and hard at the rank page in sandmans that they get chess/rank blind. It doesn’t matter what rank you get if its not recognised by the community.
From what ive ever know of SiN , They do indeed have a lot of members who are obsessed with ranks pages etc and im sure they for one are very happy they can now pretend that they are in the 3rd 'best' pa alliance instead of the 18th or so worst yesterday. They are losin nothing as they gain new rank and more access to defence, which is probably why they all on here saying its a good move. Question is if you guys were so quick to vote yes to merge because of ranks, why didnt you just join another ally to begin with if thats what u wanted?
I think Angels best exemplify the right kind of mentality for PA in that they were prepared to leave a mass tag last round (MISTU) and go solo even if it meant they were dropped 10 places are so in ranks, and to all those sin/nd who flame Angels, stop because you have done the exact opposite of what makes Angels so respected.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:17   #165
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
From what ive ever know of SiN , They do indeed have a lot of members who are obsessed with ranks pages etc and im sure they for one are very happy they can now pretend that they are in the 3rd 'best' pa alliance instead of the 18th or so worst yesterday.

Not that I believe a word you say as you seem a bit clueless to put it blunt, but who exactly care what SiN/ND members think concerning the validity of their end-rank? Didn’t you get my point at all?
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:17   #166
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
To be honest, it sucks a lot for SiN and ND that they needed a merger to bring them higher than 17th/11th.

If either/both alliances had the same number of members as some of the other alliances, then we would be top 10.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:19   #167
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
If either/both alliances had the same number of members as some of the other alliances, then we would be top 10.
If angels had the same number as your current alliance we'd be #1 (unless Exilition gets to 100 aswell). What's your point?

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 May 2005, 18:21   #168
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My point is that of course neither ND or SiN would get to #3 alone because they don't have enough members when the ranking is done by overall score.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:23   #169
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
My point is that of course neither ND or SiN would get to #3 alone because they don't have enough members when the ranking is done by overall score.
Then recruit.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:30   #170
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Then recruit.
why is recruiting 35 members so much more ethically correct than taking 35 members of another alliance?

Surely it amounts to the same thing?
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:42   #171
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
*AND* They have 14 year old female asians. My Planetarion experience is complete.
Yeah. Half of SiN is 14/f/asian and the other half is 40/m/italy.
perfect combo eh?
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:47   #172
god113
Ex-Player

Because recruiting 35 good members with good planets in the middle of a round to join an alliance ranked 17th is a long and very difficult task. And even if you pouch from another alliance, you still have to wait 72 ticks for them to become yours. If you recruit newbies, they have to be trained, and basically they have to start obeying your rules etc and become part of your alliance entity. A rank should show an alliances strength, not the strength of a partnership or a block. After all, what is stopping three/four alliances kicking their smaller planets and joining as one?

The alliance ranks should be ranking individual alliances, and recruiting players and training them makes them part of your alliance. Not for teams, otherwise they become a bit meaningless and stop being 'alliance ranks'. SiN and ND arn't one alliance, they are two. So they should have two seperate ranks. Correct me if i'm wrong with this.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:52   #173
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Because recruiting 35 good members with good planets in the middle of a round to join an alliance ranked 17th is a long and very difficult task. And even if you pouch from another alliance, you still have to wait 72 ticks for them to become yours. If you recruit newbies, they have to be trained, and basically they have to start obeying your rules etc and become part of your alliance entity. A rank should show an alliances strength, not the strength of a partnership or a block. After all, what is stopping three/four alliances kicking their smaller planets and joining as one?

The alliance ranks should be ranking individual alliances, and recruiting players and training them makes them part of your alliance. Not for teams, otherwise they become a bit meaningless and stop being 'alliance ranks'. SiN and ND arn't one alliance, they are two. So they should have two seperate ranks. Correct me if i'm wrong with this.
NewDawn and SiN are effectively one alliance for the rest of the round. one defence channel, no priority for one alliance over another. It is no different to instances in the past. ToT/LCH, FYTFO, NoS/HR to name 3.

What is stopping alliances kicking members to join together to be number 1? Look at Elysiums victory in PaX. It was a bullshit victory. If we win this round (which we wont, but for the sake of arguments...) then it will not be looked on the same as if an alliance won it completely alone.

However, we still have to work damn hard for the rest of the round to gain a good rank, which will be justified.
Unread 9 May 2005, 19:29   #174
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

LCH/ToT never merged during a round
even more important: LCH was a BATTLEGROUP upto round 9 when we joined ToT

you are right about fytfo though

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 9 May 2005, 19:31   #175
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
LCH/ToT never merged during a round
even more important: LCH was a BATTLEGROUP upto round 9 when we joined ToT

you are right about fytfo though
it was effectively the same as what is happening in SiNND now though. 2 groups, working together for the same goal.
Unread 9 May 2005, 19:52   #176
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

fytfo yes,

tot/lch cant possibly be compared with fytfo/sinnd

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 9 May 2005, 19:53   #177
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
[Off-topic]Unless you were asleep yesterday evening, you might have noticed Angels attacking planets that were attacking a certain Exilition top planet at the time. Given these "coincidences", we can fairly well assume who gave Angels those targets. Further assuming, if it was so, giving and accepting targets sounds like coordinating attacks and cooperating with retaliations to me.

If these assumptions hold, it looked, at least to me, like a step into the war on Exilition's side more as an ally than not.[/Off-topic]
Nobody accused us of being allied to Fury rnd8 when we went in to help Girlie as she got hit hard whilst #1 I think. Infact, it's the same people we helped out back then who now seem to be accusing us of having alterior motives. Perhaps it might be in our interest to keep a huge zik who targets mainly alliances other than us and who are known to be hostile towards us in the game? And grabbing some roids off of people with their fleets out is such an horrid tactic aswell, right?
Unread 9 May 2005, 20:59   #178
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
THe problem with you guys is that you seem to measure us by your yard stick. We aren't as shallow as you are, we didnt do it for the rank, but you seem unable to let go of this rank obsession/fetish. Well you can stew in it.

Quote:
From what ive ever know of SiN , They do indeed have a lot of members who are obsessed with ranks pages etc and im sure they for one are very happy they can now pretend that they are in the 3rd 'best' pa alliance instead of the 18th or so worst yesterday. They are losin nothing as they gain new rank and more access to defence, which is probably why they all on here saying its a good move. Question is if you guys were so quick to vote yes to merge because of ranks, why didnt you just join another ally to begin with if thats what u wanted?
I think Angels best exemplify the right kind of mentality for PA in that they were prepared to leave a mass tag last round (MISTU) and go solo even if it meant they were dropped 10 places are so in ranks, and to all those sin/nd who flame Angels, stop because you have done the exact opposite of what makes Angels so respected.
Why are you trying to second guess us? What exactly is point of pumping yourself as some kind of mimic?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 9 May 2005 at 21:50.
Unread 9 May 2005, 21:17   #179
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
THe problem with you guys is that you seem to measure us by your yard stick. We aren't as shallow as you are, we didnt do it for the rank, but you seem unable to let go of this rank obsession/fetish. Well you can stew in it.
I don't know who you mean by 'you guys'. Maybe rankings arn't an ideal way of rating alliances, but Newdawn being out of the top10 certainly says something. I don't think it's fair to say I have a fetish over statistics for using their rank to demonstrate that this round Newdawn (and sin to a lesser extent) weren't doing aswel as they could have done... I don't believe I said anywhere in the post you quoted that you merged for the rank, I was just using rank as a very rough way to measure your performance. My point still remains, it's a sad day when SiN and ND need to merge to play competitively against other big alliances.

Last edited by god113; 9 May 2005 at 21:22. Reason: Spelling
Unread 9 May 2005, 21:24   #180
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't know who you mean by 'you guys'. Maybe rankings arn't an ideal way of rating alliances, but Newdawn being out of the top10 certainly says something. I don't think it's fair to say I have a fetish over statistics for using their rank to demonstrate that this round Newdawn (and sin to a lesser extent) weren't doing aswel as they could have done... I don't believe I said anywhere in the post you quoted that you merged for the rank, I was just using rank as a very rough way to measure your performance. My point still remains, it's a said day when SiN and ND need to merge to play competitively against other big alliances.
Just a little history lesson, SiN Stands for Safety in Numbers, went we first set out, there was me, I merged with Tides, then over the next few ticks we merged with a few other alliance. &c.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 9 May 2005, 21:48   #181
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wow, all you guys who have nothing to do but try to act tough are pretty scary. Really, it can all be summed up like this:

http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Retard-Arguing.jpg

Yes. It's old, but it's still true. Kj and alch and others have a point. It DID mess up the alliance rankings. Now for how much and how long, we'll have to see. Chances are that at the end of the round they'll be out of the top 5 anyways, but the fact is, there WAS an important impact. However, there still is this point. The PATeam do a lot for everyone, and yes we pay to play it, but no one is forcing you, and if you are going to throw a huge fit over this, there's no point in playing. As a member of the Angels, I know we will respect SiNND and give them a strong fight, and the round will continue anyways. However, for some of you, Zyth and others, you need to grow up. Really, flaming isn't that great, and there's no point in making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh, and Zhil, I never played Ruby because when I was playing Gold I spent an eternity looking for the last of the legendary dogs and when I found it I missed it with my pokeball (I put him to sleep and got him to like |--| health) and I threw my gameboy against the wall and it shattered and I never bought another one. DAMN YOU ENTEI!

Anyways, thats my two cents. Leave KJ and others alone, they do have a point.
Unread 9 May 2005, 21:51   #182
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't accuse someone of cheating unless you're going to post some evidence. Thanks.
Unread 9 May 2005, 21:56   #183
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

1. I accuse nobody, I imply.
2. I have no evidence what-so-ever regarding Irvine.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 9 May 2005, 21:59   #184
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Implying is a jonny-no-no as well.
Unread 9 May 2005, 22:03   #185
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

How about a complete denial?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 9 May 2005, 22:31   #186
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So what are you implying Irv has been doing? Sending millions upon millions of sms to members of Angels? Yes, he has, it's damn annoying :/ Having people call me whilst sleeping and still drunk from a full night of clubbing, waking up with a splitting headache and going "hey, I wondered if you might want to send some def?". Yes, he has.

You'd think people would know this by now, we've been handling def this way since the creation of FAnG ffs.
Unread 9 May 2005, 23:28   #187
[Unknown]
Angels

[Unknown] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
So what are you implying Irv has been doing? Sending millions upon millions of sms to members of Angels? Yes, he has, it's damn annoying :/ Having people call me whilst sleeping and still drunk from a full night of clubbing, waking up with a splitting headache and going "hey, I wondered if you might want to send some def?". Yes, he has.

You'd think people would know this by now, we've been handling def this way since the creation of FAnG ffs.
I would be the guy that does all the calls at night, yes Im hated for it Chapel is not happy with me at times

Ok going to contradict myself here but I hate people who maon about people moaning, your only helping them moan even more by saying they are moaning faggots and they get pissed off about it and moan even more. ¬_____¬

Anyways about the merge with SiN and ND. Being an Angel im not really that bothered, well a bit pleased actually, As it adds another "active" allience to fight for rankings and adds excitement to the game. To be honest any allience who moans about this merging only shows that they are incapable of being a good allience. Just get on the game and try knock them off that place, then u prove that they are still shit even after the merge.

It was a legit tatical move so there is nothing to complain about, only thing I see wrong is that they ended up #3, but nothing can be done about it. The only people who should be angry and have the right to moan are the people who were knocked off rank 3

Hmmmm I wish Coven and Rock would merge, then they could form C.O.C.K

Or maybe Pride and Angels to form Pringels.

Anyone agrees
Unread 9 May 2005, 23:35   #188
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Unknown]

Hmmmm I wish Coven and Rock would merge, then they could form C.O.C.K

now that's comedy
Unread 10 May 2005, 00:09   #189
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I started this thread because I knew somene would and I left SiN about 1-2 weeks before this merger and frankly all I can say is Goodluck and hope you have a fun end to the round
The best alliancess survive and thats what SiN (who where dieing tbh) and ND have done, they have decided to merge to survive in a round that has just turned into one massive roid and be roided constantly.

I wish you all the Luck in the world SiN with ur new found members so to speak

And a big i lub you to cedlind, Gumbie and corpse

Edit: and Tearz and clogg to who i missed out coz i was in a rush while i was on the phone

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 10 May 2005 at 18:26. Reason: missed a bit
Unread 10 May 2005, 02:33   #190
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
oh child, 1 day thou shalt learn
Unread 10 May 2005, 02:42   #191
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Darn Noah02 I find this insulting!

and to all those people who are so bothered by the changing of the rank. I would gladly whoop you ass and win this round with SiN ND just to get the point across that these weren't 2 mediocre alliances to begin with. Both ND and SiN earned our credits in previous rounds.

And Kjeldoran, you really need to speak with your memebers, cause wouldn't it be best for Angels to speak the same langanguage instead of contradicting eachother?
Unread 10 May 2005, 02:58   #192
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh wow another sin hc, are u like the gazzillionth?
Unread 10 May 2005, 03:27   #193
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

nope there are 5. How many did you think there were?
Unread 10 May 2005, 05:21   #194
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

*Still grins about Angels being 'solo' with no NAPs/Allys*

Sooo Barrow... can we be ponies now? Neiiiiiiigh!!
Unread 10 May 2005, 06:39   #195
Alki
Drink is Good

*Still grins at ND bein able to hold there own ground*
Unread 10 May 2005, 09:15   #196
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
This was when your credibility ended. You want less competition for the top ranks, and for struggling alliances to collapse. I see...
I don't believe I said that in the post you quoted.

The fact you say that you would have collapsed without the merge shows exactly what I was saying in that post, that neither alliances are having a good round. And again, correct me if i'm wrong, but I still think that's the case.

I don't want less competition for the top, without competition the game is boring. I would love nothing more than to see ND and SiN fight their way back up. I just don't think the quick and easy fix you went for is fair. But it's in the rules, you just took advantage of it (So I know that the rules are to blame not you.). So i'm not pissed off that it actually happened, just disappointed that both alliances ended up in the state they were in pre-merge where they needed a merge. And also a bit annoyed that such a merge is permitted in the rules.

But anyway, we'll just have to wait and see if you keep your rank. And for that I wish you the best of luck.
Unread 10 May 2005, 09:19   #197
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

I suppose that's a valid interpretation. I retract my previous statement.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 10 May 2005, 10:40   #198
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

Look enough of the hot air, if you have a point to make do it with ships.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 10 May 2005, 10:51   #199
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Look enough of the hot air, if you have a point to make do it with ships.
Most already are
Unread 10 May 2005, 12:05   #200
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

SiN & ND are 2 ally's i personally respect
But now my respect for the both of them has dropped alot.
Without their merge both of them would never even have gotten in t10.
It's just pretty focking lame if you ask me.
But anyway, gl to tearz & the rest of SiNND, i hope for your sake you'll achieve something with this merge, or else you'll all be looking pretty stupid.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Closed Thread