User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Jun 2006, 14:49   #51
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Officers - Best DCs

Skippy10 ( kicks butts maybe even all the above mentioned )
Murador ( New on the market but i bet if this same thread will be made again in some rounds much more people will mention him )

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 15:17   #52
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From my own experience, Irvine.

From reputation from people I trust, Spacez, NitinA, Sleepless, Heartless, Rob.

And then I have to mention Stoom so he doesn't kick me in the butt. But he really does have the dedication needed, although we haven't actually been in the same alliance for a couple of years or so.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 17:29   #53
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Comparing someone from recent rounds to early rounds is nearly impossible. In the early rounds there were far more people, but less complexity with stats....on the other hand there weren't tools for working it all out.

At present, I'd say anyone with half a brain that can use a bcalc effectively is as good as anyone else. The people named these days are generally those who stay on the longest...as it really is draining after a while.
I am regularly amazed by some peoples inability to DC even when theyve proven they can use a battle-calc.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 19:45   #54
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
less complexity with stats?
IE before there were 4 races. Also, when all ships targeted all other ships as tertiary target.
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 19:51   #55
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I've found it's also possible to judge what sandmans will look like the next day for my alliance judging by who has been BCing, who has been MOing and a quick check of the defence tool. When an officer can make the difference between 5-6% green or 10-20% green, there has to be something more than just using a bcalc.
You make some good points....and I don't disagree that there are bad DCs. There are other factors such as fakes, overcoverage, undercoverage, not taking firing order into consideration etc. I remember some new MO back in R15 I think it was that was covering tzen waves by doing -def XXX tzen vsh and we had to go back and re-cover everything in that time frame.

On the other hand, Ive seen people who typically haven't been MOs come in and do awesome job on coverages.

As far as coverage strategy, Id have to say Sid, as he really has it down to an exact science.
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 20:17   #56
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Paisley is the best DC ... nuff said
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 22:18   #57
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Myself....

j/k

well theres alot of good and alot of bad DC's around, i dont realy think theres a "best" dc, as those i view as the best i have worked with lately, tend to be very diffrent
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 22:28   #58
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Myself....
True
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 02:02   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Best DC ive worked with in PA is Jester i guess, even though, i havnt played a lot of planetarion in my life. Wishmaster was good in ******** when i played with him

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 02:36   #60
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline

i'll be honest in saying that i havent had much experience with other alliances dc's but i can say that lilboi and mzyxptlk (when he played) are by far two of the best rock has ever had in my history with the alliance.
Thx timeline, i wuv you too
j/k ofc

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:46   #61
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
On the other hand, Ive seen people who typically haven't been MOs come in and do awesome job on coverages.
I've seen exactly the same. And there's people who will come in and screw up, or they'll come in and not do too well because they're not confident enough and worry about screwing up, even if they do have the ability.

And this highlights my points; some people naturally have an aptitude for playing around with numbers in a stupid game and if they combine this with commitment and eventually experience, they make great DCs (or BCs...). Whereas someone who doesn't have the aptitude, no matter how well they can use a bcalc, will not make such a great DC.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 17:53   #62
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Spacez is good. He by himself managed soooo many def calls last round around.
And, eventho, sent my scorps at roaches somewhere along the way (*g*), i guess happenes to everyone, with fakes n' all... Much respect
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 18:22   #63
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bloke and archangelx from ToF are very good and fast DCs...
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 14:11   #64
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I thought I posted before? Oh well...

erm, i cant really remember dc's from other alliances than hr :S

But we had a kickass officer team in rnd 11 as far as I remember. Teddy, Zoof, Jirikai, Mek?... bah i cant remember

Neogunner was excellent in round 16, pity he's been disturbed by the evil rl-syndrome

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 15:04   #65
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Jirikai
If he still kicking about?

I landed in his gal in R11 on my return to pa - he was fantastic at getting the ships moving ingal - but I've not seen him since
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 15:48   #66
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mario is a pretty awesome DC when I was in 1up he used to always manage to defend me whenever my galmates told him I have incs.

He isn't very chatty though

Probably because he's so busy organising defence all the time!
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 15:51   #67
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Im just going to nominate myself here because I feel I deserve a mention
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 18:02   #68
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
Thx timeline, i wuv you too
j/k ofc
nah you are a daft idiot like myself who just refuses to sleep...
and if i know my head needs sorting out...well i wont nominate you either

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 20:27   #69
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Mario is a pretty awesome DC when I was in 1up he used to always manage to defend me whenever my galmates told him I have incs.

He isn't very chatty though

Probably because he's so busy organising defence all the time!
Yoshi > Mario

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 20:28   #70
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Sid, Rob and Jester.

You may now close the thread.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 22:28   #71
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You may now close the thread.
No, one more; Borg. Now you may close the thread.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 23:05   #72
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Yoshi > Mario
Don't hurt Mario's feelings
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 09:35   #73
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
If he still kicking about?

I landed in his gal in R11 on my return to pa - he was fantastic at getting the ships moving ingal - but I've not seen him since
Nah he suddenly left one round, and haven't seen him since Pity, cause he was one of the best I have seen

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 19:52   #74
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts

ME myself and I and Irvine and some others if id remember names id give em to u mostly the ppl from RaH that i trained who became head DC in other places
r6 31:18:4 Wolf_Fin of [Cell]BC/[Deus]
r7 23:6:11 Fenris of [RaH]BC
r8 21:7:6 Fenris of Howling Bloodlust 31mill 2,8k rocks [RaH]BC
r9 41:10:9 M33pM33p of The roidrunner[RaH]BC
R9.5 33:2:9 The Love Boat Will Be Making Another Run 3543 37.991.952 [LDK]
r 20 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 [RaH] VGN
r 26 8:2:6 Werewolf NoX Zik 1736 6116805
R 46 FaNG BC/DC
Wolf_FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 08:47   #75
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You mean the crybaby that threatened me with violence on the internet "Werewolf" ?

Hi! how are you!
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 10:12   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
You mean the crybaby that threatened me with violence on the internet "Werewolf" ?

Hi! how are you!
No, this is the idiot who sends threatening messages ingal to new players "Werewolf".

Oh no wait same guy lol my bad!
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 14:10   #77
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Werewolf, you promised to fix my r17 stats and make a perfect set. Where is it?

And where's the PAWC trophy you promised me too?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 14:14   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
And where's the PAWC trophy you promised me too?
After what jerome's been doing with it you really don't want it.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 17:36   #79
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Any DC in 1up when everyone could steal ships terran xan cat zik where all stealing mofo's.

DCing in SiN when i was there when ziks started to steal again back in the day was hard enough so watching the 1up DC pull defence from there butts and spend time on each defence call with all them stolen ships floating about takes some patience and time and they did a cracking job of it.

edit: being a dc myself a few times there is nothing harder in the game than waiting for the tick getting the 5-10 incoming reports in first 10 seconds and then getting all the bcalcs out and then spamming channels with the patience of a saint trying to get defence for everyone and getting 20+ pm's going through each one of them working out the calcs sending ships where ever they are sent ading there def points and then next set of defence etc... etc... I bow down to all you hard working DC's

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 16:18   #80
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

I would love to get 20pms donating ships *sigh* when i DC i even offer body organs to help but no such look.

Its always the same thing you need anti fi and you only have anti DE, you then fake the anti fi with the destroyers.

1min later you need them back

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 16:55   #81
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Lrytas and Sastul when they where busy in the role of DC.
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 23:20   #82
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Lrytas and Sastul when they where busy in the role of DC.
GOD IS ALIVE

/me bows
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote