User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 20 Jan 2007, 17:07   #1
Ausi

Exclamation IE / login problems

When game.planetarion.com/login.pl page loads there is an 'Error on Page' icon at bottom of screen. I put my login username + password in and hit Enter to go to next page, and the next 'math question' page loads - again with 'Error on Page' icon again at bottom of screen. I put in the answer and thats where my logon stops...

I have IE accepting all cookies, including session cookies, and game.planetarion.com is in my 'trusted webpages' list. And yet upon hitting Enter after answering the math question correctly, the next page that loads starts with 'Possible Cookie Error. Are you accessing the game using the correct URL?'

I was in the last speed round and I had no problems with logging in until I signed up today for the new round.

Note: I have even re-installed my system in the last couple of hours since signing up, and I still get the error. Please help.

MichaelS
[email protected]
Unread 20 Jan 2007, 20:45   #2
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Re: IE / login problems

Visit #support on IRC
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2007, 21:16   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Try another browser like FireFox and you will most likely find the problem goes away.

IE sometimes randomly has a spack and doesn't like the game.

Hope this helps

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2007, 11:58   #4
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Additionally, PA Team might want to fix the "csFocus() is not defined" bug on login.pl. Should only take a second to do that.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 12:00   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Another problem that the support crew frequently encounter is that people's computer clock is not set accurately; thus their cookie expires immediately. Ensure that your computer clock is set accurately to your timezone (check for am/pm, day/month/year etc). the am/pm problem snags alot of people! .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote