User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 May 2003, 11:50   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Speed round Questions:

Will normal PA be running while the speedround is?

And

For the galaxies it says "private only" I presume this will be the same system as that of this round?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:08   #2
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes to both.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 15:24   #3
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
speed round

Is it possible to make a website (like pilkara and Mit's tools) where speed round universe can be browsed? Maybe pilkara people or Mit could do it? would be fun :]
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:57   #4
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point
I belive Pilkara are doing one for the speedgame
might be wrong :P
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 01:13   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pilkara are.

ps.

'Helpdesk'. That's what it's there for.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote