User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:00   #1
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
The Weakest Link

...is a fascinating game show. For those not familiar with it, you have a number of rounds in which eight players have to answer questions to put money into a pot. This pot is given to the "last player standing". If someone gets the answer wrong then the pot is emptied. So you have a game where you have to cooperate with your opponents to win.

After each round one player ("The weakest link") is voted off by the contestants, and this is repeated untill there are only two contestants left on the show. Obviously, getting the dimmest person off the show can benefit you in the sense that the players collectively put more money into the pot (a pot you then stand a chance of winning at the end). Sometimes, however, you see players voting off the strongest contestant, to avoid having to face him or her during the last few rounds, since most contestants would be destined to lose such an encounter.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:02   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Weakest Link

The Weakest Link is a sh*t show!

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:48   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still looking for the link with AD ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:51   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Read between the lines.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:55   #5
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Read between the lines.
I think we have a winner \o/

BTW, great avatar. Loved that game.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 19:01   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this thread the interview bit after they get voted off or?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 19:02   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Relating this to the actual game, does this mean that you class MISTU are the strongest contestant who people would be scared to face later in the game?

I personally see them as an alliance who had gained a huge lead in roids and needed to be stopped before they grew too big to stop.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 19:05   #8
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Relating this to the actual game, does this mean that you class MISTU are the strongest contestant who people would be scared to face later in the game?
No. Raise your game.

Last edited by Eol; 8 Nov 2004 at 19:24.
Eol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 20:41   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I personally see them as an alliance who had gained a huge lead in roids and needed to be stopped before they grew too big to stop.
well, seems last night wasn't one of their best ones

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 20:54   #10
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

One of my teachers went on the Weakest Link. He was voted out second round.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 21:22   #11
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

And the weakest link starts with nine players, but hey, whatever.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 21:30   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh oh and Anne Robinson presents the Weakest Link and she doesn't post on AD, but hey, whatever.

Last edited by Hicks; 8 Nov 2004 at 21:35.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 21:31   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Mistu were the strongest link?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 22:46   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Oh oh and Anne Robinson presents the Weakest Link and she doesn't post on AD, but hey, whatever.

I nominate Jester for the Anne Robinson role.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 23:02   #15
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

hitting LCH with same force tonight then?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 00:32   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
hardly, hence why I didn't really saw how it could be compared to PA ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Nov 2004, 01:12   #17
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
maaaaaaaaybe
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 02:56   #18
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

If you're going to throw jabs, then throw them. If you're going to get huffy, get huffy. If you're going to whine, whine.

I'm not sure which one you're attempting, but none of them come across very well.

Dont come up with unrelatable analogies that have little to no relevance. It doesnt reflect well on you.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 06:54   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I nominate Jester for the Anne Robinson role.
Seconded.

What brings you around, Eol?
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 09:55   #20
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Dont come up with unrelatable analogies that have little to no relevance. It doesnt reflect well on you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman

Attacking Eol's analogy because you don't understand it is pretty weak.

It's quite clear that he's saying that mistu are being 'voted out' for being the 'strongest link'. It's also possible that he's implying some sort of cooperation between the top alliances.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 12:50   #21
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

this analogy would also imply that this cooperation between alliances (if it exists) would only be temporary, i wonder if alliance politics are really that flexible, so i beg to differ
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:52   #22
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman

Attacking Eol's analogy because you don't understand it is pretty weak.

It's quite clear that he's saying that mistu are being 'voted out' for being the 'strongest link'. It's also possible that he's implying some sort of cooperation between the top alliances.

You spoil it, There could have been more that bite
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 14:04   #23
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
this analogy would also imply that this cooperation between alliances (if it exists) would only be temporary, i wonder if alliance politics are really that flexible, so i beg to differ

LCH have kinda shown that they will ally with anyone to hit who they want, and that they wont break it as they will ahve the round won as it stands.

Sad but true.

More to the point though, who is gonna win this round?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 14:36   #24
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

He already came out and said thats not what he meant, no?
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:07   #25
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

One. Analogies and attempted subtlety are good fun - for me, primarily. The responses here weren't the ones I expected. Well, except for Kjeldoran's perhaps, which were predictably devoid of any and all signs of intelligent life.

Two. The post, while quite suitable as an analogy for the nights results, was intended as a suggestion with regards to the round as a whole.

Three. Growth is the end all be all in PA. Any odd fool will know this.

Four. There are three alliances that realistically can pull off a victory this round, as I see it. You also have five alliances running up. I don't give them much of a chance.

...so, who is being voted off at the moment? Mistu, it would seem. As I've said in reply to The_Fish's swimming about the heart of the matter, I don't class Mistu as the strongest link. I suspect by Zh|l's response that neither does he. But at the moment they are at the receiving end.

The crucial question is a question I do not know the answer to, an answer I would very much like to know. I don't know anything about the motives of the contestants. Neither do I know much about who is voting against whom. The crucial question is: Why (Mistu)?

I refer to point Three.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:15   #26
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
What brings you around, Eol?
Extreme boredom. What about you?

Ooh, and I just got my Panasonic NV-GS400, so I think my boredom will soon be over
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:45   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

MISTU today, LCH tomorrow?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:59   #28
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Going by this post I would expect LCH to be on the receiving end tonight, although maybe they want to roid MISTU even more???

Quote:
I can only see on winner of this rd atm, and that is LCH..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 16:09   #29
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
MISTU today, LCH tomorrow?
I'll hit LCH 2morrow happy ??
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 18:30   #30
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Are you going to do anything about it?

Part of the reason why MISTU is so owned is because you were politically inept. Go find some friends to kill LCH tonight. Or die again.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 18:34   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Going by this post I would expect LCH to be on the receiving end tonight, although maybe they want to roid MISTU even more???

Do I translate this as a "please don't hit us, we want to win"? - I'd suspect it is, although i'd hardly blame you if you were in your position. If it was 1up being hit into oblivion, i'm sure you'ld be encouraging it to the point where 1up was a broken alliance. The minute MISTU started getting hit badly, they started some sort of discussion about it.

Two days ago LCH and MISTU looked untouchable to quite a number. Some people went after MISTU - MISTU lost over 10% on two respective days. MISTU look as if they are in a position that they've got to realise it's not in its interest to hit those alliances who rank below it, and start gunning for LCH (I mean, you are worried about them, right?) because they've clearly upset enough alliances below to warrant such a dedicated assault on them.

I reckon it's just that the smaller alliances this round have wised up, raised their game, and aren't willing to just sit alone and take a battering from more active alliances, and given a clear message to certain alliances to leave them alone. In theory - You annoy enough of them - they make your lives a misery until you either stop and serve their interests, or they're satisfied you are out of the game. What happens in practice is up to certain individuals beyond our control.

There's a long way to go, and this round could well be still wide open.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 19:01   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

or has MISTU settled with been 2nd again?
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 19:27   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Mistu are biting off more than they can chew in their attack policies, which results in heavier incoming for them. LCH naturally were going to hit Mistu since Mistu were on route to pass them.

It's pretty obvious on what is expected to happen in the coming days.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 19:30   #34
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol

...so, who is being voted off at the moment? Mistu, it would seem. As I've said in reply to The_Fish's swimming about the heart of the matter, I don't class Mistu as the strongest link. I suspect by Zh|l's response that neither does he. But at the moment they are at the receiving end.
I'll entertain your notion. I've been biased against Mistu as an alliance since their creation. so for me to 'jab' at them is only natural. Before they got 'hurt' Mistu was top on roids and having great growth nights - they would have passed LCH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
The crucial question is a question I do not know the answer to, an answer I would very much like to know. I don't know anything about the motives of the contestants. Neither do I know much about who is voting against whom. The crucial question is: Why (Mistu)?

I refer to point Three.
1up is hitting a variety of alliances, although we concentrate upon those that hit us. As to what other alliances are doing - that's not really my place to say but I can secondguess LCH's motive as being "Mistu were ahead of us in roids."*

*The assumption here is indeed that LCH is hitting Mistu.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 22:07   #35
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If Mistu was stupid enough to hit anyone BUT LCH, they deserves whatever is comming at them. Stupidity has a tendency to backfire.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 00:15   #36
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If this happens, I'll quit in a heartbeat and join some randon ranked 30 alliance.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 01:27   #37
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

mistu may be a ranked 30 alliance by the time this is over :P
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 03:28   #38
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

The simplistic answer is that alliances in general target based on a balancing of two main principles:

-Restricting the growth of potential opponents

while

-Maximizing the growth of your member planets

My guess is mistu took a hit because a large number of people realized that hitting them scores highly in both categories.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 04:22   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

What suprises me is that Absolute isnt getting more incoming. They have hardly anyone to take def-calls at night.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 07:50   #40
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

My guess is that they are not perceived as a threat and more as fruit ripening on the vine.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 10:53   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is the 20% rule stil in place (or is it a new number?). Maybe that's why people don't hit Absolute... the laws of Planetarion simply forbid them.
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 11:10   #42
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Is the 20% rule stil in place (or is it a new number?). Maybe that's why people don't hit Absolute... the laws of Planetarion simply forbid them.
40% I believe.
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 05:58   #43
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

i think abso has had nuff incs...
ppl do get bored after hitting the same planet for the 20th time
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 08:27   #44
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
i think abso has had nuff incs...
ppl do get bored after hitting the same planet for the 20th time
Oh trust me, they don't.

And you've have only had enough incs when their planets are smouldering wreckage surrounded by nothing but the shattered hulks of their fleet *
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 08:43   #45
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

ugh, grammar etc...

anyways i think its been nuff wreckage there but its totally for you to decide...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 11:03   #46
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

You can't win a war if you stand watching and waiting for all other alliances to finish off your strongest opponent.
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 17:21   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Look whos just dropped out of top10.