User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:21   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
R16 story so far...

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankalliance

Seem some people's predictions with 1up winning r16 are on course.
Angels on a close 2nd. Can angels go #1?
Subh, Newdawn and lch not that far off the pace. can they progress up the ranks or will they fall?

tgv and vengeance real close and not too far off lch. will that be the case for long?
F-crew, xVx, HR and tof looking to be in the top 10, which one will miss out on the t10 place.

An interesting round so far or is it?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:30   #2
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R16 story so far...

Well I haven't seen much exciting happen till now, as most predicted 1up and Angels will fight for #1.
1up getting further away last 2 days though, LCH getting caught up by ND/TGV wonder if they can move it around and keep up with Subh. Who are doing as great as I expected/hoped.

But ofcourse till now mainly (if not only) galraids so no real statements to be made yet, though I doubt it will be long before the real action starts

ps. Ascendency?!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:31   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we had a minor skirmish a few days ago, but we're waiting for someone to make the first real move for it to all go off into full war mode.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:37   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

The question on my mind is how ND will do this round with DLR going solo this round...
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:43   #5
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

They'll do fine imo, t5 should be very do-able.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:45   #6
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Don't listen to Stoom, he can't even count properly.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 09:01   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I am waiting for the inevitable Angels/LCH/Subh block, and wondering whether or not this will be strong enough to pull 1up back. Possibly depends on whether those 3 can work together well, or whether the Angels egos might hamper their chances.

The longer they leave it......
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 09:51   #8
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road

Well i trust Angels powers. But i can't wait to see the blocks (though these blocks are the ones that ruin pa for new ppl). Anyway this will be a great fight.
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 10:41   #9
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I am still hoping for Elysium to run in for a late charge.

Don't let me down guys
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 10:44   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I am waiting for the inevitable Angels/LCH/Subh block, and wondering whether or not this will be strong enough to pull 1up back. Possibly depends on whether those 3 can work together well, or whether the Angels egos might hamper their chances.

Your usual gibberish?

Infact, I'm waiting for the inevitable moment where ND become 1up's lapdog again. No offense but this makes asmuch sence as your assumptions do, so why bother writing this nonsence?

As if our ego's ever stood in the way of making political deals ... shows how clueless your post is.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 10:45   #11
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:

Well, you might be surprised then
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 10:55   #12
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

On another note - it's hard to determine what's going to happen. Angels still are in the position to catch up with 1up, and based on what they've shown last round (yeah, I know, it was a totally different round bla bla), I think they can take the heat - military speaking - for sure. Subh I am actually quite suprised by, good work so far guys.

It's pretty much like lokken says, let's wait for someone to stop handing out cookies, and start slinging slugs and see how things develop. A block scenario might be interesting, as in to how it'd happen. Given the size of alliances this round, there may be some 'new kids' that stand a better chance due to the amount of (skilled) players being divided more equally.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 11:02   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
On another note - it's hard to determine what's going to happen. Angels still are in the position to catch up with 1up, and based on what they've shown last round (yeah, I know, it was a totally different round bla bla), I think they can take the heat - military speaking - for sure. Subh I am actually quite suprised by, good work so far guys.

It's pretty much like lokken says, let's wait for someone to stop handing out cookies, and start slinging slugs and see how things develop. A block scenario might be interesting, as in to how it'd happen. Given the size of alliances this round, there may be some 'new kids' that stand a better chance due to the amount of (skilled) players being divided more equally.
I more or less predicted Subh to do well. Last round they did well and now it's up to them to prove it wasn't only because Exi held their hand.

And I agree with you and Lokken, so far we've seen nothing more then usual galraids. And in that, it seems 1up is doing slightly better then the rest. Again no surprise, they didn't win 3 rounds for no reason ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:01   #14
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
The question on my mind is how ND will do this round with DLR going solo this round...
DLR still have close ties with ND. In fact, some of their members have access to ND non-public chans. In my opinion, this is kind of a "wing" of three-fleeters excess to the maximum tag limit. Some of DLR even registered fake reporting chans to report incomings to, but did so using their real nick, and can easily be spotted by P. In a war-situation, offense is better than defence, and those extra planets in cooperation with an established alliance can be a big difference in vicotry and defeat.

Also sad to see there's no pro-active alliance around. Even when Angels got hit hard with heavy incs for a night and just broke even, they didn't hit back. Suprisingly many of the same coords who hit Angels hit a different alliance the next night, and they netted losses too. That second alliance didn't hit back either, and continued doing galaxy raids.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:04   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Well I haven't seen much exciting happen till now, as most predicted 1up and Angels will fight for #1.
1up getting further away last 2 days though, LCH getting caught up by ND/TGV wonder if they can move it around and keep up with Subh. Who are doing as great as I expected/hoped.

But ofcourse till now mainly (if not only) galraids so no real statements to be made yet, though I doubt it will be long before the real action starts

ps. Ascendency?!

thats what happens when you take in an exi bg (i presume youve took in skyheads dS BG??)

Subh are doing good, but what would be their current position without the exi players i wonder/? (this isnt me flaming subh in any way its just a general thought im pondering over)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:05   #16
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
thats what happens when you take in an exi bg (i presume youve took in skyheads dS BG??)

Subh are doing good, but what would be their current position without the exi players i wonder/? (this isnt me flaming subh in any way its just a general thought im pondering over)
Erm Skyhead doesn't even run a BG this round..... and hasn't since r14. dS went *out* of existance in round 14. There is no eX BG playing for any alliance this round.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:07   #17
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Erm Skyhead doesn't even run a BG this round..... and hasn't since r14. dS went *out* of existance in round 14. There is no eX BG playing for any alliance this round.

-NitinA
ok that cleared that point up for me

still leaves me wondering how Subh wud be placed without the eXi players....discuss??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:28   #18
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I didnt see that many new faces with us mek, its mostly the same core from r15.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:34   #19
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

I dont think subh took in that many eXilition players. I cant think of more then 5 names of guys who could have joined subh (then again i'm not really in the know with my inactivity this round)

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 13:00   #20
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Subh has got less players this round, than last, and obviously they didn't take in the least avtive ones from last round. They have more strengt compared to the other alliances than last round, though not not more relative strengt than last round. I don't really think they had to take in much people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFish

Yeah, our planning together hasn't been so good yet, and thats because Kjeldoran has a big ego. So Subh and LCH refuse to hit where we tell them to. I ate pizza yesterday. There's snow today.

<Insert more random comments>

I see ND is taking the same approach as last round, trying to pull focus on everyone else. I can confirm that Angels is not a part of any block at this point. Wether you're DLR or ND I don't know, I'll still call you ND, as its obvious you're speaking their cause here. As NitinA said, I think ND and DLR will be the first to help each other, given their already close relations. Funny to see how you make Angels the bad guys already.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 13:14   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Yeah, our planning together hasn't been so good yet, and thats because Kjeldoran has a big ego. So Subh and LCH refuse to hit where we tell them to. I ate pizza yesterday. There's snow today.
Me and my ego ....

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 13:37   #22
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Not really, I left ND, I have no access to anything ND related, I am playing this round completely for myself and for DLR.

ND isnt strong enough to win this round, missing around 10 of its better players. 1up is incredibly strong, they can pick and choose whoever they want.

And Kj, you really made me lol. Ego's stood in your way last round.

'OMG NO WAY CAN ND FINISH AHEAD OF US, LETS KILL THEM!'
'OMG EXI ATTACKED US LETS ATTACK THEM FOR THE REST OF THE ROUND'
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:04   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
well the fact DLR are full out attacking, and only rely on gal defence, good riddence?
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:07   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I see ND is taking the same approach as last round, trying to pull focus on everyone else. I can confirm that Angels is not a part of any block at this point. Wether you're DLR or ND I don't know, I'll still call you ND, as its obvious you're speaking their cause here. As NitinA said, I think ND and DLR will be the first to help each other, given their already close relations. Funny to see how you make Angels the bad guys already.
na ND is playing it hot and cold atm, switching between allies every other night in the hope that noone will notice, shame
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:31   #25
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Not really, I left ND, I have no access to anything ND related, I am playing this round completely for myself and for DLR.

ND isnt strong enough to win this round, missing around 10 of its better players. 1up is incredibly strong, they can pick and choose whoever they want.

It might have looked that way to the outside, but that is not how decisions are made in Angels, for some strange reason. ND lost 30 players, not 10. I think they're not all that much weaker than last round, since everyone else lost 30 players as well.

You're probably right that 1up had the biggest advantage of the 50 memberlimit this round. But the round is far from over yet.

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 14:32   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Well I think you couldn't be more wrong here, but as always ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 15:04   #27
The_Fish
ND

We shall see Kj, we shall see.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:40   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
We shall see Kj, we shall see.
It'd be funny to see how you are gonna prove that our ego is the reason who didn't win this round, incase we don't win it

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:45   #29
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
It'd be funny to see how you are gonna prove that our ego is the reason we didn't win this round, for when we don't win it
Fixed.

Last edited by The_Fish; 9 Feb 2006 at 16:51.
The_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:50   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

if your gonna fix a post at least make it make sense, If we were so worried about you finishing ahead of us last round, we would of twatted you, instead of gunning for exi. So please.........
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:50   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Fixed.
Funny as I wanna bet money on it that you don't have a clue who our current HC's are.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:51   #32
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Some of DLR even registered fake reporting chans to report incomings to, but did so using their real nick, and can easily be spotted by P.
-NitinA
:-) thats simply not true
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:51   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
if your gonna fix a post at least make it make sense, If we were so worried about you finishing ahead of us last round, we would of twatted you, instead of gunning for exi. So please.........
Hehe, true

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:51   #34
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Funny as I wanna bet money on it that you don't have a clue who our current HC's are.
It doesn't matter who your HC is really, they're all from the same mould. Not intelligent enough and not skilled enough to make up for it.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:53   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It doesn't matter who your HC is really, they're all from the same mould. Not intelligent enough and not skilled enough to make up for it.
Lol, funny how this comes from an ND member ... I'll not comment any further because I might get really insulting

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:54   #36
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Lol, funny how this comes from an ND member ... I'll not comment any further because I might get really insulting
Well, am I an ND member?

Prove me wrong Kj, Prove me wrong.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:55   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Is smooching a mans behind considered a skill these days?
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 16:59   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Well, am I an ND member?

Prove me wrong Kj, Prove me wrong.
Yes, to me you're an ND member. Just because you don't play with them this round doesn't make you less ND. You've been ND for the past rounds. Your current alliance consists of ND members, nothing changed tbh aside from that fact that your BG split and that ND now has an easy way of using support (or vica versa). You still mostly play with the same pple.

Because we're not stupid, we all know the 2 of you will work together.

And it's funny how you claim we're not intelligent enough ... quite hilarious really.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:03   #39
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Yes, to me you're an ND member. Just because you don't play with them this round doesn't make you less ND. You've been ND for the past rounds. Your current alliance consists of ND members.
Fury V FAnG to win this round then?
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:04   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Infact, on what do you base yourself that we're not intelligent or skilled enough? Wtf is this? You've never won a single thing, yet you can judge an alliance that is in basicly everything superior then yours?

Angels not skilled enough ... yeah right !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:09   #41
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Thats a horrible and erronous generalization. If it doesn't matter who the HC are, how can you say none of them are intelligent or skilled enough? If you don't know who they are, how can you say that? You just make no sense.

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:10   #42
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Infact, on what do you base yourself that we're not intelligent or skilled enough? Wtf is this? You've never won a single thing, yet you can judge an alliance that is in basicly everything superior then yours?

Angels not skilled enough ... yeah right !!
How are Angels in superior in every way to DLR?

You are superior in roids, score and rank, but not in average score, average roids and certainly not in skill.

What exactly have Angels achieved? A #2 finish? Is that it?
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:11   #43
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Thats a horrible and erronous generalization. If it doesn't matter who the HC are, how can you say none of them are intelligent or skilled enough? If you don't know who they are, how can you say that? You just make no sense.

Prove me wrong.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:18   #44
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Prove me wrong.
You're the one who posted that statement, the burden of proof is on you.

And please reply to this, and don't make me repeat myself again;

Quote:
If it doesn't matter who the HC are, how can you say none of them are intelligent or skilled enough? If you don't know who they are, how can you say that?

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:20   #45
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
You're the one who posted that statement, the burden of proof is on you.

And please reply to this, and don't make me repeat myself again;
I know enough of the senior members and officers of Angels, as well as the previous command to know that Angels will not win this round. You can quote me on that when the round ends.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:24   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
How are Angels in superior in every way to DLR?

You are superior in roids, score and rank, but not in average score, average roids and certainly not in skill.

What exactly have Angels achieved? A #2 finish? Is that it?
I'm talking about ND. It's funny how you wanna avoid at all cost to be linked with ND ... Why? So suddenly you're not ND anymore and we cannot link you with ND anymore, aside from the fact you've played 80% as a member of ND. It's asif we can't link Sid with Fury anymore cause he's 1up now ...

DLR is just an ND wing that plays on its own now. You've not played a single round so even ND has achieved more then DLR as a single entity. Every alliance that finished a round atm has achieved more then DLR.

And well ... I don't need to tell you what Angels achieved already ... Fact that numerious pple respect us and that pple from exi and 1up consider us a decent threat should tell you enough. If you're gonna be childish and act like this (while you've never won a round either tbh) ... go ahead.

Mind you, I got nothing against DLR, don't really know them nor do they interest me.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:30   #47
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
I'm talking about ND. It's funny how you wanna avoid at all cost to be linked with ND ... Why? So suddenly you're not ND anymore and we cannot link you with ND anymore, aside from the fact you've played 80% as a member of ND. It's asif we can't link Sid with Fury anymore cause he's 1up now ...

DLR is just an ND wing that plays on its own now. You've not played a single round so even ND has achieved more then DLR as a single entity. Every alliance that finished a round atm has achieved more then DLR.

And well ... I don't need to tell you what Angels achieved already ... Fact that numerious pple respect us and that pple from exi and 1up consider us a decent threat should tell you enough. If you're gonna be childish and act like this (while you've never won a round either tbh) ... go ahead.

Mind you, I got nothing against DLR, don't really know them nor do they interest me.
Crikey, its almost too easy.

I played for a long time in ND yes, but not 80% of my PA time, 8 out of 15 rounds.

You can associate me with ND to an extent, but I have nothing to do with ND anymore, I am not a member. When you claim your alliance is superior than mine, I assumed you meant my current alliance, not my previous alliance.

'even ND' has achieved more? ND has achieved more in the last 2 rounds than Angels has since it was formed.

Well, as long as a few people respect you, I guess that means Angels is in the same league as 1up and eXi then?

I won't post in this thread anymore as we are going vastly off topic and offering nothing constructive.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:38   #48
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve

I think the Rock is gonna be #1, and DLR is going to be absorved by SiN and therefore ND wont be around the top 10. Then Angels is gonna disband and 1up is gonna change its name.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:41   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Crikey, its almost too easy.

I played for a long time in ND yes, but not 80% of my PA time, 8 out of 15 rounds.

You can associate me with ND to an extent, but I have nothing to do with ND anymore, I am not a member. When you claim your alliance is superior than mine, I assumed you meant my current alliance, not my previous alliance.

'even ND' has achieved more? ND has achieved more in the last 2 rounds than Angels has since it was formed.

Well, as long as a few people respect you, I guess that means Angels is in the same league as 1up and eXi then?

I won't post in this thread anymore as we are going vastly off topic and offering nothing constructive.
Again, I'll refrain from commenting on ND because it's pissing me off and all I'd be able to say would sound very insulting

Exi and 1up are stronger alliances. They've won the last rounds and proved they're better. Apart form those 2 alliances, I think Angels is better then any alliance that played the last 5 rounds. I might be biassed but I believe alot of pple share this opinion.

About ND, I think alliances like LCH have achieved more then ND. Even FAnG did (we're the bunch of cheaters and massblockers right?) did, because we atleast won a round (in a round that ND was also playing).

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 17:46   #50
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

use of the "X is trolling me!" tactic

Last edited by lokken; 9 Feb 2006 at 20:01.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote