User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 01:39   #51
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Makes sense. If you have no roids, initing is smart.
My way of playing PA has just officially been validated \o/

Also, wtf powerblocks? There's enough people still here for that?!?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 04:06   #52
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
xVx/Ultores are not dead yet, they are still bigger than the #1 allie, and if the "CT/FAnG BLOCK" stop attacking Ultores and their loyal allie xVx, it would just be a matter of days before they are looking in good value for another round win.
xvx have not really been with ult at all this rnd, if u remember last round xvx were hostile towards us at the end. But tbh now that i know u are fang i realise why u are talking such crap, you just want the attention to stay off of fang. Dont worry though, ct/nd/tgv are loyal bitches so you have your #1 spot already in the bag as their sole purpose this round is to stop Ult and roid race each other for 2nd

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 05:37   #53
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You could try playing well yourselves.
I think we are trying, thats why you're getting the incoming...

People dont want a repeat of last few rounds (not speaking from personal experience as I didnt play any of the rounds since r33) where they let Ult play their value game, and Ult ended up dominating the round.

As a reply to some more of the responses to my previous post; I was trying to point out that if you form an alliance that dominates the game you should expect people to fight you in any way they can. It has always been that way in PA, with far bigger blocks when there were more players around. I just feel that some Ult members are slightly exaggerating, because honestly, the opposing block is not that much larger in numbers as compared to Ult+xvx, there have been far more uneven battles in PA history.

Finally, are all the personal attacks/stabs really necessary? Yes, people who disagree with you probably also know how to turn on a PC, probably also make a decent post every now and then, and most of them also have some form of education (referring to another AD thread on a similar topic here). It seems with less and less players, the ones remaining keep getting more and more hostile and unwelcoming to any form of civilized discussion.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 05:39   #54
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

How about instead of blocking. The alliances that want to go for #1 actually start playing more actively. Get a good start, have a solid strat in place. Set up strong BG's to attack with. Make sure there Dc's around at times. Have a diverse attack time, be willing to change your attack plans to fit the needs of your players. And Otherwise start playing better.

If a full tag alliance were to get 60+ people to do all of the following they would easily be able to challenge ultores, But that sad part is people like Bloody-Butcher who are lazy and wont do anything. Unfortunately thats 80% of Planetarion community. The other 20% are either in ultores or part of command teams in other alliances.

Fang will likely win this round because of the defensive nature of the stats. It will be hard to actually cause massive losses into a alliance with good defense, Baring huge gang bangs which frankly FAnG haven't deserved.

But as for Ult they are a good group of 45 core players that shouldn't have to break up in order to be challenged its up to the rest of the community to find a way w/o using huge blocks.
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 05:51   #55
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
How about instead of blocking. The alliances that want to go for #1 actually start playing more actively. Get a good start, have a solid strat in place. Set up strong BG's to attack with. Make sure there Dc's around at times. Have a diverse attack time, be willing to change your attack plans to fit the needs of your players. And Otherwise start playing better.

If a full tag alliance were to get 60+ people to do all of the following they would easily be able to challenge ultores, But that sad part is people like Bloody-Butcher who are lazy and wont do anything. Unfortunately thats 80% of Planetarion community. The other 20% are either in ultores or part of command teams in other alliances.....
Unfortunately this is not happening. It would be great if it were otherwise, but PA is losing players, not gaining new ones. An army of newly found active players suddenly standing up to challenge Ult is a dream. Perhaps some new players may join at one point, but there wont be many, and they wont start out as the kind of players you describe in your first paragraph.
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 05:57   #56
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOps
As long as Ult doesn't win...its a good round
Always nice when people care more about us not winning than actually playing to win themselves
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 07:00   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

As Tia clearly points out, there are not good and dedicated players outside of Ultores.
Thats why they have been targetted by the rest of the playerbase this round, but now it seems like they have forged a own little super-powerblock for themself.
It wont be long now before the dedication and experince will outplay the vast numbers who is currently sitting in #1 spot.
Same old story every round...

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 07:23   #58
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
As Tia clearly points out, there are not good and dedicated players outside of Ultores.
Thats why they have been targetted by the rest of the playerbase this round.
How would you know this? fang didn't even try
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 07:43   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
How would you know this? fang didn't even try
FAnG clearly gave it a shot last round, but xVx/ultores block were too strong.

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 08:10   #60
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
FAnG clearly gave it a shot last round, but xVx/ultores block were too strong.
It doesn't really count when you start trying at tick 800..
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 08:31   #61
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol..

btw, where did u guys start with the xvx/ultores thing again?

Ill give u a few questions to think about:
1) have u seen ANY co-operated attacks between those 2 alliances so far?
2) have u seen ANY out of tag defending between those 2 alliances so far?
3) can u see a NAP formed ingame for such shit?

Ill make it easier for u.. the answers for all the questions is simply "NO". Another attempt for poor propaganda
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 08:39   #62
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
lol..

btw, where did u guys start with the xvx/ultores thing again?

Ill give u a few questions to think about:
1) have u seen ANY co-operated attacks between those 2 alliances so far?
2) have u seen ANY out of tag defending between those 2 alliances so far?
3) can u see a NAP formed ingame for such shit?

Ill make it easier for u.. the answers for all the questions is simply "NO". Another attempt for poor propaganda
Your questions and answers are indeed another attempt for poor propaganda. Well put!

But ok, for the purpose of defense Ult stands alone of course, you are right about that.
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 08:45   #63
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Ofc i have in my own alliance, but xVx/Ultores are still bigger than FAnG both in roids and score.
lol? seriously....CT/FAnG are much more in bed than any other allies out there. Stop trying to justify something thats not there...

At this point in time there is NO other result than FAnG #1 and CT #2, all people seem to care about is stopping ult, which, quite frankly, is a pretty lame way to play pa, just says you don't believe yourself or your ally to be any good. I guess everyone can play how they like though!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 08:55   #64
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Your questions and answers are indeed another attempt for poor propaganda. Well put!

But ok, for the purpose of defense Ult stands alone of course, you are right about that.
and other purpouses? shine a light on the dark corners of pa politics please and give us ANY details that u could, about xvx and ultores co-operating anything?

u guys are just blabing about some things and throwing in whatever u feel like, having absolutly no glue whats going on and just simply following ure HC`s decisions :P and something that someone heared about someone saying something about someone else :P
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 08:57   #65
neroon

btw mix, u have been pretty good leeching and whoring defence from CT tag so far, but i guarantee u, u will be roided
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 09:43   #66
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
and other purpouses? shine a light on the dark corners of pa politics please and give us ANY details that u could, about xvx and ultores co-operating anything?

u guys are just blabing about some things and throwing in whatever u feel like, having absolutly no glue whats going on and just simply following ure HC`s decisions :P and something that someone heared about someone saying something about someone else :P
Im sorry neroon, I dont do PA politics. As you said, I am simply following my HCs decisions, they seem to be doing a good job at making those decisions at the moment, as reflected in the current standings. However, the round isnt over yet so lets wait and see.

With other things I mainly mean not hitting each other much, thats an observation, noone told me. Honestly, if they dont have any agreement Id suggest they make one because they seem to need it. Not doing so would be playing the politics a bit weak.

Also, about my planet, Im pretty sure you are right and I will be roided again in the remainder of this round, thats part of the game big deal. Bit much fuss to have to declare that to me on AD. Why so hostile btw? Last I remember of you we were teaming on attacks in p3nguins?
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 10:22   #67
neroon

ah yes.. i was thinking about where we played

neways..

not hittin eachother (xvx and ult) might be the case yes, since from our side, well we cant hit neone atm as we are defening eveyr day

about xvx not hittin ultores much, why should they? i mean.. atm the alliances in the block are playing for fang to win.. they might have joined the block in a holy hope that the cause was to slow ultores down enough to take em on for the winning position.. for today tho, it has already changed to "lets get fang the allywin" simple

and id say thats the thing that bothers some ppl.. i personally have no grudge against u or anyone else for this round =) (there are some ppl i dislike ofc, ure not one of em!).. small hope still stays tho, that the "lets play for FANG winning" campaign ends and the politics get a bit more diverse again :P
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 12:14   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
lol? seriously....CT/FAnG are much more in bed than any other allies out there. Stop trying to justify something thats not there...

At this point in time there is NO other result than FAnG #1 and CT #2, all people seem to care about is stopping ult, which, quite frankly, is a pretty lame way to play pa, just says you don't believe yourself or your ally to be any good. I guess everyone can play how they like though!
Im not trying to justify anything.
Both Ultores and xVx claimed on this forums last round that their long-term relationship meant much more than getting #1 or #2, or what ever.
FAnG obviously looks at Ultores as the biggest threat to PA this round, and therefor they have been targetting Ultores.
Ultores still got the biggest FR fleets in the game, and they are full of moral and will to still win the round, why would FAnG or anyone else wanting to win take the feet of their neck?
A new block has been formed, and Ultores is gonna bring the game to CT and FAnGs planets now, and i know for sure im afraid of loosing my roids to Ultores the comming days.

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 12:29   #69
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Ultores still got the biggest FR fleets in the game, and they are full of moral and will to still win the round, why would FAnG or anyone else wanting to win take the feet of their neck?
FAnG have the biggest fi fleets in the game and they are full of morale and have the will to win the round, why are they being left alone to take an easy, gifted round win?

IF anyone else but FAnG was wanting to win this rd they would be hitting FAnG right now to stop them getting a massive value lead considering the roid lead they already currently have....

Quote:
A new block has been formed, and Ultores is gonna bring the game to CT and FAnGs planets now, and i know for sure im afraid of loosing my roids to Ultores the comming days.
What is this new "block" you talk so highly of?
Ultores
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:03   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
FAnG have the biggest fi fleets in the game and they are full of morale and have the will to win the round, why are they being left alone to take an easy, gifted round win?

IF anyone else but FAnG was wanting to win this rd they would be hitting FAnG right now to stop them getting a massive value lead considering the roid lead they already currently have....

What is this new "block" you talk so highly of?
Clearly you cant compare three round winner Ultores with the newly formed FAnG of last round?
The new block is ultores lakeis

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:04   #71
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Both Ultores and xVx claimed on this forums last round that their long-term relationship meant much more than getting #1 or #2, or what ever.
Links to these supposed claims from Ultores?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:07   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Links to these supposed claims from Ultores?
"I can't deny that xVx have given us the win (providing we don't fold to incs). But surely we have all realized now that allegiances in this game don't just last 1 round, they carry on for the time that those alliances remain are loyal to each other, and as it happens, Ult and xVx are very loyal as it has on many occasions been just the 2 of us vs the rest. You can't expect xVx to end that friendship so easily (I don't know if this contract thing is true or not, there's been no proof for myself) so for now i won't necessarily believe it it is a shame the round had turned out to be so quiet and boring at the start, but that can't be blamed solely on xVx, there are many others."

Along others, i cba to look em up, you can do that urself.

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:08   #73
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Clearly you cant compare three round winner Ultores with the newly formed FAnG of last round?
Oh dear.
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:13   #74
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
I have no idea what that last line is attempting to say?

You're right, FAnG formed last rd, not this rd. They clearly have the hunger and activity to win no more so than ultores do....
Ultores
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:27   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think we are trying, thats why you're getting the incoming...
No, Ultores is getting these kind of incoming because you're not playing well. If you were playing well, you wouldn't need to outman them to this degree.

Don't get me wrong, though, I don't have a real problem with blocking against a superior enemy, PA would be mightily boring if there was a serious taboo against cooperation (I mean, outside of AD propaganda). However, you said there was no way to beat Ultores other than blocking; I say there is: be better at PA. It's not really that hard.

(By the way, I'm not in Ultores)

Quote:
I just feel that some Ult members are slightly exaggerating, because honestly, the opposing block is not that much larger in numbers as compared to Ult+xvx, there have been far more uneven battles in PA history.
Ultores alone have lost more roids this round than the rest of the top 5 combined. That means that either Ultores are not nearly as good as everyone thinks they are, or your block is as even bigger than everyone thinks it is.

And I don't know where the AD critters got this little bit of gossip from, but there really is no xVx/Ultores block. The two aren't even napped. The only thing that is true is that xVx is not actively targetting Ultores.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:44   #76
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
No, Ultores is getting these kind of incoming because you're not playing well. If you were playing well, you wouldn't need to outman them to this degree.

Don't get me wrong, though, I don't have a real problem with blocking against a superior enemy, PA would be mightily boring if there was a serious taboo against cooperation (I mean, outside of AD propaganda). However, you said there was no way to beat Ultores other than blocking; I say there is: be better at PA. It's not really that hard.

(By the way, I'm not in Ultores)
Its hard to be better at PA when Ultores got all the best and active players.
Like Tiamata said there is no other option for the medicore alliances than work together to take down the common threat to PA, wich atm is Ultores.
80% of pa is inactive and lazy, and the rest who isnt is either in a command team of another allie or apart of ultores.
This is the hard facts of PA.

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:49   #77
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
words.
Heads up! You forgot to add some drivel about xvx in your post.

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:57   #78
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
INSERT RANDOM DRIBBLE HERE.
SOMEONE MAKE THIS GUY PRESIDENT PLS!!
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:58   #79
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Like Tiamata said there is no other option for the medicore alliances than work together to take down the common threat to PA, wich atm is Ultores.
80% of pa is inactive and lazy, and the rest who isnt is either in a command team of another allie or apart of ultores.
This is the hard facts of PA.
Maybe if you say it enough it will eventually be true
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:01   #80
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Maybe if you say it enough it will eventually be true
I think Tia knows a lot more than we do, as he has been in several of these alliances over the last years...

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:03   #81
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"I can't deny that xVx have given us the win (providing we don't fold to incs). But surely we have all realized now that allegiances in this game don't just last 1 round, they carry on for the time that those alliances remain are loyal to each other, and as it happens, Ult and xVx are very loyal as it has on many occasions been just the 2 of us vs the rest. You can't expect xVx to end that friendship so easily (I don't know if this contract thing is true or not, there's been no proof for myself) so for now i won't necessarily believe it it is a shame the round had turned out to be so quiet and boring at the start, but that can't be blamed solely on xVx, there are many others."

Along others, i cba to look em up, you can do that urself.
So not mentioning anything about the relationship being more important than winning then. Feel free to find one that actually does say what you claim!

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:09   #82
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
So not mentioning anything about the relationship being more important than winning then. Feel free to find one that actually does say what you claim!
lol, thats what i was reffering too? they didnt want to attack ultores cus they were too close?
Ultores won the round didnt they?

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:11   #83
Shev
So what?

Whatever you meant, this is what you said:

Quote:
Noone from Ultores claimed that our relationship with xvx was more important than us getting number 1. The amount of times you get proved wrong on here is embarassing.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:26   #84
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
I think Tia knows a lot more than we do, as he has been in several of these alliances over the last years...
According to his forumsig he has been in less alliances than me, by your logic that should mean my opinion > his, right?
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:39   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
According to his forumsig he has been in less alliances than me, by your logic that should mean my opinion > his, right?
ur forum sig dosnt say anything.
He has been in FAnG/Ultores/xVx/Apprime, he should know a lot of their playerbase and ability, thats what i meant

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 14:45   #86
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
He has been in FAnG/Ultores/xVx/Apprime, he should know a lot of their playerbase and ability, thats what i meant
Sorry, didn't know we had to put our alliances in our forum sigs!
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 15:09   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Sorry, didn't know we had to put our alliances in our forum sigs!
thats why ur opinions dont count

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 15:25   #88
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
thats why ur opinions dont count
It still counts more than yours anyway, so i'm all good!
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 16:08   #89
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I've heard of eskero, never heard of BloodyButcher
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 16:38   #90
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
The fact he has been in so many says more about his character than his abilities imo....

But if thats what we are basing it on fine...I saw enough in FAnG last round to suggest that they arent far behind Ultores at all, if not even on a level playing field (you got bolstered by more actives for this rd btw!!).

You could actually argue FAnG are playing at a higher level this round seeing as they are "new" (as you like to say) to PA and therefore have a bigger hunger to win whereas Ult are going through the same old blocking (ie gangbang) been there done that etc and so some of their players are playing beneath previous standards....

Ultores
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 17:51   #91
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its hard to be better at PA when Ultores got all the best and active players. Like Tiamata said there is no other option for the medicore alliances than work together to take down the common threat to PA, wich atm is Ultores.
No, the other option is becoming better. They've clearly done it. Why don't the rest of you?

That's not actually a rhetorical question, I know the answer: "we don't wanna". And yet you (especially you) still feel righteous indignation whenever it turns out that, hey! people who have learned to play PA better than you, and who are more active than you, those people tend to win rounds! The unfairness of it all is truly mindboggling.

As I said above, though, I don't actually mind that alliances block against a superior opponent. But at least have the good grace to admit that there are other ways of beating your opponent. It's not a matter of not being able to take on Ultores one on one. You're just not willing to.

Also, anyone who really believes that having been in more or fewer alliances makes you some kind of infallible truth speaker is objectively wrong.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 17:55   #92
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Sorry, i didn't think anyone but butcher would take it serious!
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 17:56   #93
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I like the fact that being an alliance 'journeyman' supposedly makes you the all seeing oracle on things.

Tbh Tia hasnt got a f**ing clue half the time...

I think what comes of this really tho is that supposedly according to a FaNG member Ultores can take a 400 tick pounding from 4 alliances yet still only be 11 mill benhind - but FanG will capitulate in 2 days to 2 alliances... amazing faith in the players around you!!!!

I love that all this has all come from some guy who refuses to even backpedal on things he is proven wrong on - multiple times, instead just plowing into another tandjent of falsity.

Someone said he should be president but this guy makes George Bush Jr look insightful!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 17:59   #94
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
In the land of the blind...
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 18:26   #95
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiba View Post
someone said he should be president but this guy makes george bush jr look insightful!!!
hey thats what i meant this guy is so fkin stupid we should make him president!!!! Lets start the "bbitch3r for president 2012" campaign
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 18:28   #96
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I like the fact that being an alliance 'journeyman' supposedly makes you the all seeing oracle on things.

I think what comes of this really tho is that supposedly according to a FaNG member Ultores can take a 400 tick pounding from 4 alliances yet still only be 11 mill benhind - but FanG will capitulate in 2 days to 2 alliances... amazing faith in the players around you!!!!

I love that all this has all come from some guy who refuses to even backpedal on things he is proven wrong on - multiple times, instead just plowing into another tandjent of falsity.

Someone said he should be president but this guy makes George Bush Jr look insightful!!!
Tia has been in most alliances, and he must know how they work and function, and what they are good for...
I did not say FAnG or CT, or someone else would capitulate in two days to two alliances, but DFWTK/Ultores/ROCK/ApprimE/xVX out numbers CT and FAnG combined in both score and member count by a large margine. If they keep up the pressure FAnG will not gain much roids in the comming days :crymeariver:

Unread 10 Apr 2012, 18:31   #97
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
:crymeariver:

I heard gilette has new razorblade coming out...

Quote:
Good gawd..
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 18:38   #98
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

How do people still give a shit about this.
Win 1 round as the top dog, people shurg and think it was happening regardless.
Win 2 rounds, people get annoyed but do nothing usually.
Win 3 rounds, you get the shit blocked outta you.

It's like everyone forgets the past every time.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 18:52   #99
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tia has been in most alliances, and he must know how they work and function, and what they are good for...
Alliances change leaders and command teams and members from round to round so really Tia knows nothing about anyone as he is not there long enough to get a jist for the general gameplay style and ability of said alliance before leaving it. He is a mercenary and a shit one at that!

Quote:
I did not say FAnG or CT, or someone else would capitulate in two days to two alliances, but DFWTK/Ultores/ROCK/ApprimE/xVX out numbers CT and FAnG combined in both score and member count by a large margine. If they keep up the pressure FAnG will not gain much roids in the comming days :crymeariver:
I was under the impression that Block A was FanG, CT, TGV and ND (240 members and 260,383,983 counting score with 66 members whos scores arent counting to tag scores) and Block B was your supposed DFWTK/Ult/App/xVx/ROCK (218 members and 258,527,006 counting score with 29 members who arent counting to tag score)

So thats 22 more members for Block A, 2 mill score difference favouring Block A BUT also a further 39 members than Block B whos score arent counted to this.

So overall no the 'new block' doesnt outscore the old block, it is still smaller, it also has less value meaning smaller fleets... oh and the matter of a 16.6k roid lead for Block A over Block B.

If Ult wins this it will be the biggest fail of all time in PA.... well apart from CT's beleif they earned there round win a little while ago
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 19:06   #100
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

Coming days would denote a short time period of 1-2 days, your not a big planet in FaNG so your saying that they will have raided the rest first and come for you afterwards, this looks as tho your saying FaNG will be anhialated by Ultores quickly