User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Mar 2012, 17:24   #51
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R46 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
I wish that all the best/most active players wouldnt bunch up in the same alliance. Its a bit weak and cowardly in my opinion, and it makes the game a lot less fun to play. If Ultores is really as dominating as everyone here indicates (friend and foe), then there is no balance in this game and thus no real competition. Wouldnt it be more fun if the best/active players were spread out over several alliances, so that the result is not this predictable?

As an added bonus, having a few good players in many alliances allows the not so good players in those alliances to learn some new tricks.

I guess this bunching up of the "elite" always did happen, but with the player base getting smaller and smaller, this is getting worse and worse.

Edit: winning a round knowing that all the best players in the game are on your side is not all that impressive really...
That's up to the PA team to reduce tag sizes.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2012, 17:56   #52
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
I wish that all the best/most active players wouldnt bunch up in the same alliance. Its a bit weak and cowardly in my opinion, and it makes the game a lot less fun to play. If Ultores is really as dominating as everyone here indicates (friend and foe), then there is no balance in this game and thus no real competition. Wouldnt it be more fun if the best/active players were spread out over several alliances, so that the result is not this predictable?

As an added bonus, having a few good players in many alliances allows the not so good players in those alliances to learn some new tricks.

I guess this bunching up of the "elite" always did happen, but with the player base getting smaller and smaller, this is getting worse and worse.

Edit: winning a round knowing that all the best players in the game are on your side is not all that impressive really...
If you look in past rounds t100 lists you'll find out that Ult doesn't have "all the "best" players".

Most of ultores have played with each for a LONG time.

What comes to ur "not challenging". It was everything except easy.
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 00:01   #53
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
That's up to the PA team to reduce tag sizes.
For the love of ****** - you really don't get it, do you?

Please explain to us all how smaller tags are going to reduce the elitism and dominance of the top tags - and how lots of small tags full of the "poorer" players are going to survive at the bottom of the pile.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 04:52   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Please, not again.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 05:44   #55
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post

Please explain to us all how smaller tags are going to reduce the elitism and dominance of the top tags - and how lots of small tags full of the "poorer" players are going to survive at the bottom of the pile.
so what do you suggest ?
i mean for the love of ******
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 07:19   #56
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I would myself, but theres another thread for that, full of comments and ideas.. also the reasons, why theres a portion of ppl in planetarion that think it helps.. enjoy

PS: u really dont get it, do you?
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 21:23   #57
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If you don't like the game, it's simple, quit and stop bitching.
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 23:14   #58
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

It isnt an easy issue to solve, but I just feel it is very important that something is done about the bunching up of the "elite". Ill think on it for a while.

Ow, and I dont hope this round will be decided too soon... Wouldnt be fun for my first round since 3 years.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2012, 23:42   #59
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX

Ow, and I dont hope this round will be decided too soon... Wouldnt be fun for my first round since 3 years.
Now now, i'm pretty sure I saw you in app last year
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 01:28   #60
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

that was in 2009, time flies!

I kind of wonder if removing alliance tags all together would do something toward fixing this. Before the alliance ingame tags existed there was plenty of war going on between equally strong alliances. It was also much easier to backstab and such. o/

Last edited by MiX; 28 Mar 2012 at 01:59.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 09:43   #61
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

It's true baring massive shrinkage of tag size there is no reason to play if Ult is playing. There is no other command team capable of beating ult.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 14:51   #62
cha^
King of EMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
It's true baring massive shrinkage of tag size there is no reason to play if Ult is playing. There is no other command team capable of beating ult.
In the end of the day. Its members who do the job and win the round.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 17:53   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
This is true.
This is why we need bigger tags so someone actualy can compete with ultores.
I thought they would be smaller this round, and CT bigger, but i guess this is wrong.
Next round i hope someone comes up with a formula that cant beat Ultores.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 17:59   #64
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
This is true.
This is why we need bigger tags so someone actualy can compete with ultores.
I thought they would be smaller this round, and CT bigger, but i guess this is wrong.
We do have less members than last round
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 18:19   #65
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This is true.
It's simple, declare war before havoc starts.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 18:22   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We do have less members than last round
Well, you ratio with members vs the other alliance is bigger.
So you are far stronger this round sadly.

Unread 28 Mar 2012, 19:34   #67
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

well.. fang and consp are up there in the rankings.. not ult!!!
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 19:35   #68
neroon

actually..

if fang is not hit from the next week, then theyve run away with the win :/
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 20:26   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are making a joke, right?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 20:47   #70
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

What he really meant to say is how awesome we are.. and that fang aren't bad either!
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 20:48   #71
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
If you don't like the game, it's simple, quit and stop bitching.
Missed the point again Clouds? I haven't missed a round since I started in R2 and I haven't "bitched" once about the (current) tag sizes. Perhaps you should follow your own (misguided) advice.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 20:52   #72
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
I would myself, but theres another thread for that, ....
Indeed there is - it wasn't me that introduced tag sizes into this thread.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 20:56   #73
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
so what do you suggest ?
i mean for the love of ******
As neroon suggests .... please see the other thread (and the many others like it). However, please don't think that I haven't noticed that PA is dying - it's just that I don't believe that smaller tag sizes will fix anything.
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 22:51   #74
Clouds

Quote:
I haven't missed a round since I started in R2
:|
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 23:30   #75
MiX
Who cares?

If I remember it right, 1up one time took the challenge of playimg with a far smaller tag size than any other alliance. Perhaps ult could do the same?
Unread 28 Mar 2012, 23:33   #76
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
If I remember it right, 1up one time took the challenge of playimg with a far smaller tag size than any other alliance. Perhaps ult could do the same?
You mean like this?
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 08:08   #77
MiX
Who cares?

ye

Well do it again now that Im back!
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 08:41   #78
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

But you said one time, we did that :/
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 11:34   #79
neroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You are making a joke, right?
well.. in a way, tho then again, not really..

you see, there are quite some facts that will back it up.. ill give u a few:

1. prelaunch was brought back, so now, every imbecil can carry on with the 5-minute planetarion play again.

2. its clear that everyone are afraid of ultores, since yeah, we`ve won the past 3 rounds .. this also means, that the ganging is going to be even more fierce, than it has been before, meaning, if they succeed with it, ultores will be down, and there really aint any other alliance that could get away with the win other than fang..

3. putting point1 and point2 together, quite literally states, that if all goes down with the plan fang has atm (slightly described above), then they will be the winners of this round already :P

<3

PS: good side of all the imbecils being able to prelaunch again is, that theres alot more ppl that seriously cant play neways, which will mean more crashes again
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 13:17   #80
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
well.. in a way, tho then again, not really..

you see, there are quite some facts that will back it up.. ill give u a few:

1. prelaunch was brought back, so now, every imbecil can carry on with the 5-minute planetarion play again.

2. its clear that everyone are afraid of ultores, since yeah, we`ve won the past 3 rounds .. this also means, that the ganging is going to be even more fierce, than it has been before, meaning, if they succeed with it, ultores will be down, and there really aint any other alliance that could get away with the win other than fang..

3. putting point1 and point2 together, quite literally states, that if all goes down with the plan fang has atm (slightly described above), then they will be the winners of this round already :P

<3

PS: good side of all the imbecils being able to prelaunch again is, that theres alot more ppl that seriously cant play neways, which will mean more crashes again
When/If the ganging starts, you all know that alliances who dosnt have anything to play for will join in on your side to stall the round, like last round.
Saying anyone else than Ultores got a realistic chance at winning the round atm is funny

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 13:33   #81
neroon

Wink Re: R46 predictions

Quote:
When/If the ganging starts, you all know that alliances who dosnt have anything to play for will join in on your side to stall the round, like last round.
Saying anyone else than Ultores got a realistic chance at winning the round atm is funny

good counter!

ganging has started already before the ticks even started and you know it quite well

fang is in the best position at this point to win the round.. i admit, it does sound funny when just 140ish ticks have passed, but thats the reality

things might change as theres still a long road ahead of us, but considering how this game usually goes, if ure not going to be hit soon, theres no way anyone can stop fang simple
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 13:39   #82
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
FAnG/CT allying pre ticks says otherwise
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 14:41   #83
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
FAnG/CT allying pre ticks says otherwise
Still Ultores is dominating the top100?
U know quite well that FAnG is not as dedicated as Ultores, how can we be in the best position?
Ultores has been very sucsessfull this round when comming to ship strats, thats where FAnG for sure threw it.
When Ultores is dominating the top100 and top50 this early its just another proof that they allready well on their way to take home the #1 once again.

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 15:13   #84
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

21 planets in the top 100. I can give you a dictionary if that would help with defining the word dominating in future. (Fang 17 by our incomplete (14 missing) intel)

And you can't talk about "very sucsessfull this round when comming to ship strats" - it's tick 139, we have no idea what will turn out to be a successful choice yet.

Your post is just "another proof" of you being unable to form coherent conclusions from data.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 29 Mar 2012 at 16:50. Reason: Spelling was shit
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 15:18   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
21 planets in the top 100. I can give you a dictionary if that would help with defining the word dominating in future. (Fang 17 by our incomplete intel)

And you can't talk about "very sucsessfull this round when comming to ship strats" - it's tick 139, we have no idea what will turn out to be a successful choice yet.

Your post is just "another proof" of you being unable to form coherant conclusions from data.
Ultores has double the ammount of top50 planets than fang?
This is not only a conclusion from data, but also from past experince and my knowledge of how the stats are worked out this round.

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 15:31   #86
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

You said dominating the top 100, you were proved wrong, now you've picked a slightly different (and no less pointless 139 ticks into the round) stat that you claim makes it more true. By your logic CT(4/10) and DTWFK(2/10) are both dominating the top 10. Surely that makes them likely to run away with the round?

You don't appear to have any knowledge of anything if you think that makes sense. The very idea that you can draw conclusions at this stage is hilarious.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 15:32   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You said dominating the top 100, you were proved wrong, now you've picked a slightly different (and no less pointless 139 ticks into the round) stat that you claim makes it more true. By your logic CT and DTWFK are both dominating the top 10. Surely that makes them likely to run away with the round?

You don't appear to have any knowledge of anything if you think that makes sense.
Well, my point still stands, Ultores has the most planets in the top 100, and the best ranked planets in top100 by how i look at it, by that logic, id say Ultores is dominating the top100

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 15:39   #88
Shev
So what?

Any other climbdowns you would like to make in an attempt to look slightly less ridiculous?

You point doesn't stand at all, I've just proved it to be complete tripe using the actual figures.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 15:59   #89
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Any other climbdowns you would like to make in an attempt to look slightly less ridiculous?

You point doesn't stand at all, I've just proved it to be complete tripe using the actual figures.
Well thats ur opinion on it, my opinion is diffrent.
I dont need to do any climbdowns, i just try to explain what i put in the dominating top100.

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 16:06   #90
Shev
So what?

It's nothing to do with opinions, you said dominating. 21 planets in the top 100 isn't dominating. I just found another Fang planet we had missed as well, so 21-18 and still about 8 unaccounted for.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 17:23   #91
neroon

why do u talk about scores lol.. the top planets so far are the lucky ones that have managed to land 1-2 decent attacks so far and gotten okish xp.. that does not mean that they stay there

what i was refering to tho, was that there are specific mechanisms in planetarion, which determine who will be winning etc.. having the best players of planetarion, does not give u a win necessarily.. and sadly..

ultores has the best players and no other alliance comes even close to that.. however u cant win when 5-7 other top alliances gangbanging u from early on.. im not sure yet that this is the case atm (we had some incomings today), but earlier i was just voicing my opinion..

and that opinion simply was that fang was in the best place for a roundwin, since noone kinda targets them and on the opposite most ppl target (or will eventually target) ultores.. this takes care of ultores and fang is left to run away with it.. the idea behind this is that there is no other alliance that would be able to take fang for the roundwin neways, apart from ultores
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 19:00   #92
cha^
King of EMO

1. T100 doesnt mean shit on alliance win.
2. Last I looked CT was first so clearly theyr in best position to win the round if we analize it B-B style.
3. Fang is on second best due more members and more roids in total.
4. Just continue your probaganda and get the free win with FaNG gz :crymeariver:

ps. Im dead serious!
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 19:57   #93
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha^ View Post
1. T100 doesnt mean shit on alliance win.
2. Last I looked CT was first so clearly theyr in best position to win the round if we analize it B-B style.
3. Fang is on second best due more members and more roids in total.
4. Just continue your probaganda and get the free win with FaNG gz :crymeariver:

ps. Im dead serious!
1. Show me one alliance that won without having the major of top100 the last 20 rounds or so.
2. Last round xVx was in the lead this point if im not mistaken. We all know that these alliances do good in the start, but dont always do good in the mid/end round.
4. Im not running a propaganda campain, my opinions is to me only and i dont speak on behalf of anyone else.

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 20:16   #94
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
1. Show me one alliance that won without having the major of top100 the last 20 rounds or so.
Can do.

Denial won round 27, but Ascendancy had the most top 100 planets.
Apprime won round 32, but Ascendancy had the most top 100 planets.
Vision won round 36, but Ascendancy had the most top 100 planets.
Conspiracy won round 40, but xVx had the most top 100 planets.
Conspiracy won round 41, but DLR had the most top 100 planets.
NewDawn won round 42, but DLR had the most top 100 planets.
Ultores won round 44, but xVx had the most top 100 planets.
During round 46, BloodyButcher made (another) factually incorrect statement, so now we'll get to see him backpedal (again).

Grab the popcorn, everyone!

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Mar 2012 at 20:32.
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 20:43   #95
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

[quote=Mzyxptlk;3214243]Can do.

Denial won round 27, but Ascendancy had the most top 100 planets.
Apprime won round 32, but Ascendancy had the most top 100 planets.
Vision won round 36, but Ascendancy had the most top 100 planets.
Conspiracy won round 40, but xVx had the most top 100 planets.
Conspiracy won round 41, but DLR had the most top 100 planets.
NewDawn won round 42, but DLR had the most top 100 planets.
Ultores won round 44, but xVx had the most top 100 planets.
During round 46, BloodyButcher made (another) factually incorrect statement, so now we'll get to see him backpedal (again).

R44:
Only way i see that to be possibole is if xVx took in a lot top late joining planets?
Didnt play that round, but i find it quite odd.
R42
lol
r41
lol
r40
CT didnt win r40
blablabla

I dont know when the "score stays" in tag rule got implented so i cba to look further back in history to point out flaws in my own statement.
If you got the most top100 planets from the start, the more likely u are to run of with an early win. How can that be wrong?

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 20:54   #96
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You're right. CT did not win round 40, I'm not sure where I got that from. Funny thing, though: Apprime won round 40.

As for everything else:

"I asked for one example, I got seven, but I'm still right, because those seven don't count."

BACKPEDAAAAAAL

P.S. Round 18: "A member only contributes the score difference between his current score and the score when he last left an alliance (if positive)."

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Mar 2012 at 21:02.
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 20:56   #97
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You're right. CT did not win round 40. Apprime did.

As for everything else:

BACKPEDAAAAAAL
No wai!
I played last round, and i play this round, and i know for sure the alliance with the most big planets will win, its simple math.
Ofc i dont count the small alliances.

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 21:06   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Ah! A change in strategy! NO I AM RIGHT I KNOW I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I AM RIGHT I KNOW IT!
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 21:41   #99
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

R44:
Only way i see that to be possibole is if xVx took in a lot top late joining planets?
Didnt play that round, but i find it quite odd.
xVx is infamous for playing for planet before ally so tbh its perfectly sensible that xVx would have the most top 100 planets. As that is what they do, low xp/value heavy gameplay - they come through late and strong

Quote:
R42
lol
r41
lol
The fact that DLR played with a mid sized tag (40ish players) in both round and STILL MANAGED to get more top 100 planets than the numerous 75-80 man allies says alot about DLR's gameplay back then.

Quote:

r40
CT didnt win r40
blablabla
They only won rd 41 because Apprime gifted them it... but thats a whole other story....

Quote:
Ofc i dont count the small alliances.

DLR in those 2 rounds was ROUGHLY the size Ultores was in the first round they played, and won, PA. So does that mean you would discount Ultores???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 21:45   #100
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you got the most top100 planets from the start, the more likely u are to run of with an early win. How can that be wrong?
Ask an LCH, NewDawn or Angels member from r10-26 and I'm sure they'll tell you how

Last edited by lokken; 29 Mar 2012 at 21:51.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote