User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Jun 2011, 18:24   #151
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Tgv & nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
your overall incs from nd are a lot less than you have sent, maybe we should start crying every time we get hit?
1) I wasnt crying
2) we havent hardly hit ND tbh so your intel must also suck
3) We have had bitching at us for not helping against Apprime which therefore apparently meant we were helping them in your brainless minds
4) Your making the decision for us tbh on who to retaliate so im not moaning what so ever id like to test NDs defence

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 18:27   #152
w3nnk
Banned

w3nnk is infamous around these partsw3nnk is infamous around these parts

Blocks are silly why have them means on a alliance raid all the good targets are taken.

Angry_OuZo
w3nnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 18:47   #153
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3nnk View Post
Blocks are silly why have them means on a alliance raid all the good targets are taken.

Angry_OuZo
My god why wasn't I ever informed of this.
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 20:03   #154
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
1) I wasnt crying
2) we havent hardly hit ND tbh so your intel must also suck
3) We have had bitching at us for not helping against Apprime which therefore apparently meant we were helping them in your brainless minds
4) Your making the decision for us tbh on who to retaliate so im not moaning what so ever id like to test NDs defence

1) you were thats why you posted on here. As I said maybe I should post everytime nd gets more then 2 or 3 planets inc from one ally?
2) you have hit us a lot more then we hit you, you dont hear us crying. we hit four planets ffs ... the only reason you are as fat as you are is that 3 of us are after app.
3) I doubt that as we didnt want ANY more help as it would have roided APP down to fast we have specifically said no more joiners.
4) no ones making any decision for you, you had 4 planets of icns, if it was 4 planets from 4 diff gals i guess that would have made it ok?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 21:35   #155
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3nnk View Post

Angry_OuZo
Not if attacks are coordinated.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 00:55   #156
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

say Clouds - the amazing Omega BC
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 07:39   #157
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
If people have any sense its everyone versus Apprime constantly until the end of the round, and whoever happens to be on top at that point wins, as it should be every round.
thats just lame... no alliance is capable of winning without a 6 vs 1 gangbang??

sigh

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 17:32   #158
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

i reckon Apprime might be coming out of the woods now tho - seems ND has turned there attention on more realistic roiding targets such as ToF and GROSS
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 17:46   #159
[ToF]Pathogen
Tides of Fire

[ToF]Pathogen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
i reckon Apprime might be coming out of the woods now tho - seems ND has turned there attention on more realistic roiding targets such as ToF and GROSS

Ur telling me!! GOOOOO ND!

Tides of Fire
[ToF]Pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 18:19   #160
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

its cos im not there anymore - and manaic isnt incharge of bcing now - the new guy has a fetish for smaller alliances - cos as teh round wears on its the only place they will land.

Plus they cant hit xvx till thursday/friday cos of their shitty nap with them
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 19:03   #161
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
its cos im not there anymore - and manaic isnt incharge of bcing now - the new guy has a fetish for smaller alliances - cos as teh round wears on its the only place they will land.

Plus they cant hit xvx till thursday/friday cos of their shitty nap with them
Only a tit would defend against their tag without expecting consequences and you where booted from ND as a result of it.
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 19:06   #162
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I'd also boot people out of tag for crashing too much though, whereas ND has no consequences of crashing (more of an endorsement of crashing tbh :P). So ND's policy is a little backwards regardless :P
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 19:08   #163
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
First of all there are two TOF listed in that GAL and the GAL just had TWO ND kicked for defending their own alliance (maybe you know about this)

Second of all we still hit an APP target and your Galaxy, to try and say we are targeting ToF or Gross, because we gal raided two kicked members is absurd ... maybe since DLR was attacking too you forgot to point out that we obviously formed a block with DLR? since that seems to be the stupidity that runs rampant around here.

Just saying If anyone looks at this any more than us hitting who we kicked for what they did then read into it what you will.
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 19:54   #164
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

ManiacMagic i like how paisley keeps bringing up this getting kicked for deffing against ally thing - im still looking for evidence about where i whinged or moaned about being kicked - please provide

Did any ND crash in my gal - i didnt check up on that (apart from the guy we deffed against when still in ND ) and your other target was carDi yeah? did you get lots of roids again??
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 20:09   #165
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as I know nobody crashed today, though I havent been home to check on things yet.

And those that has crashed was a tiny scanner and the only other guy that crashed I kicked. =)

If we keep this going *knock on wood* we might actually have a all time low crash statistic!
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 20:31   #166
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

still 700 crashing ticks to go - its a big ask DM :P
Unread 28 Jun 2011, 22:42   #167
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ManiacMagic i like how paisley keeps bringing up this getting kicked for deffing against ally thing - im still looking for evidence about where i whinged or moaned about being kicked - please provide
What you are saying is that you don't give a flying f*ck wether you defend against your own alliance / tag wether it is ND or any future alliances?

Also when you were HeX HC would you have tolerated a member defending against another HeX member just out of interest?
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 02:25   #168
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
What you are saying is that you don't give a flying f*ck wether you defend against your own alliance / tag wether it is ND or any future alliances?

Also when you were HeX HC would you have tolerated a member defending against another HeX member just out of interest?
I think it would depend on what the other 3 members were doing at the time?
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 02:26   #169
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
im still looking for evidence about where i whinged or moaned about being kicked - please provide
never saw u whine or moan i guess but im not active duuhhh :P
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 16:43   #170
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan View Post
As far as I know nobody crashed today, though I havent been home to check on things yet.

And those that has crashed was a tiny scanner and the only other guy that crashed I kicked. =)

If we keep this going *knock on wood* we might actually have a all time low crash statistic!
actually ur HC just crashed today hahaha..... how do u expect normal members to act if the HC crashes and tbh still some hours before this day ends.. i'll keep you posted on further crashes

[18:41] <@Vamp> .value (number before 5) (number after 3) (between 8 and 10)
pt449 605k (-187.4k)

Last edited by VampiriA; 29 Jun 2011 at 17:03.
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 17:01   #171
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
actually ur HC just crashed today hahaha..... how do u expect normal members to act if the HC crashes and tbh still some hours before this day ends.. i'll keep you posted on further crashes

[18:41] <@Vamp> .value 4 4 9
pt449 605k (-187.4k)
Please edit your post!

Clause 8: Coordinates
Coordinates (coords) are banned from the forums unless relating to previous rounds. The posting of Rulername and/or Planet Name is also forbidden due to planet-searching techniques available to all Planetarion users. Links to sites that make coords available or information as to where to obtain co-ordinates of users are also not tolerated. However, towards the latter stages of the round the posting of coordinates concerning important developments in the game will be tolerated at the discretion of the moderators.
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 17:04   #172
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Please edit your post!

Clause 8: Coordinates
Coordinates (coords) are banned from the forums unless relating to previous rounds. The posting of Rulername and/or Planet Name is also forbidden due to planet-searching techniques available to all Planetarion users. Links to sites that make coords available or information as to where to obtain co-ordinates of users are also not tolerated. However, towards the latter stages of the round the posting of coordinates concerning important developments in the game will be tolerated at the discretion of the moderators.
TY brother, i edited

Unread 29 Jun 2011, 17:45   #173
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Hunter needs to edit his quote now. Ha.
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 17:50   #174
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Lok must be getting soft in his old age.
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 18:24   #175
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post

In answer it would have depended on the terms of the persons application to HeX. But then if HeX planned a raid in a galaxy with HeX in it we always made a point of contacting that member first to gain their approval, its a thing called decency. But thats not how ND roll, as i found out.

Also Maniacmagic, my dear sir, i think you'll find your maths is slightly fail as HeX constantly had 40-50 members for the 5 rounds it played. Maybe your lacking of reading or paying attention to simple numbers such as these is one of the reason ND crash a lot - they cant work out what a calc means???
Unread 30 Jun 2011, 09:27   #176
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
In answer it would have depended on the terms of the persons application to HeX. But then if HeX planned a raid in a galaxy with HeX in it we always made a point of contacting that member first to gain their approval, its a thing called decency. But thats not how ND roll, as i found out.

Also Maniacmagic, my dear sir, i think you'll find your maths is slightly fail as HeX constantly had 40-50 members for the 5 rounds it played. Maybe your lacking of reading or paying attention to simple numbers such as these is one of the reason ND crash a lot - they cant work out what a calc means???
Could be

ive been crash free for a few rounds now but when i did it was always due to alcohol
Unread 30 Jun 2011, 11:59   #177
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Could be

ive been crash free for a few rounds now but when i did it was always due to alcohol
Excuses excuses!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2011, 12:37   #178
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Could be

this sh*t is bananas !! b a n a n a annnnnnnaaaasssss
Unread 30 Jun 2011, 13:26   #179
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Could be

haha, the last crash i did due to alcohol was my 2nd round in ND. I don't blame the alcohol though
Unread 1 Jul 2011, 11:31   #180
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
does this mean no more free ND salvage ? :crymeariver:
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2011, 11:08   #181
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
does this mean no more free ND salvage ? :crymeariver:
yeah only for ToF and Gross ... dont worry we are keeping the pressure on them!
Unread 4 Jul 2011, 23:12   #182
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah only for ToF and Gross ... dont worry we are keeping the pressure on them!
Theres a little rumour flying around that your BCing antics have angered a certain smaller alliance and they want their roids back care to comment?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2011, 23:22   #183
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
Naah that wasnt a crash per say... It was a calculated and well thought out plan to plant spies on that planet.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 06:05   #184
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Theres a little rumour flying around that your BCing antics have angered a certain smaller alliance and they want their roids back care to comment?
It would seem so Note for next round dont hit fat forts even as side targets, people get mad .... leave fat forts to be fat forts =0)
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 06:35   #185
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
It would seem so Note for next round dont hit fat forts even as side targets, people get mad .... leave fat forts to be fat forts =0)
Well.. think there is a slight difference between hitting one fort gal, to hitting a different p3ng gal each night for a week. Especially when your supposed to be 'at war' with a completley different alliance. From the intel i can see p3ng have quite a few gals with more then 4 p3ng in.. and youve hit pretty much 3 quaters of them so no wonder they wish to now hit you.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 10:30   #186
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Don't know which fat fortress galaxies you are on about, you just seem to alternate the same slim ones even when you get nothing from them.....why not try actually hitting the "fat gals"??
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 14:01   #187
Firebird

Colt dont be silly they prefer failing to cap
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 15:05   #188
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Well.. think there is a slight difference between hitting one fort gal, to hitting a different p3ng gal each night for a week. Especially when your supposed to be 'at war' with a completley different alliance. From the intel i can see p3ng have quite a few gals with more then 4 p3ng in.. and youve hit pretty much 3 quaters of them so no wonder they wish to now hit you.
well we didnt hit p3ng gals every night for a week, one night we hit p3ng, then went back to app and two other nights we had one app one p3ng gal in our raids, so that would = 3 nights that i can remember in the past 7 days.
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 15:14   #189
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Who are the ones responsible for xVx constant roidloss?
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 15:16   #190
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Don't know which fat fortress galaxies you are on about, you just seem to alternate the same slim ones even when you get nothing from them.....why not try actually hitting the "fat gals"??
actually looks like only one of those is a real fort and we hit it once .. the other has 4 p3ng listed ... so unless we hit the same two gals for a week in a row you are over exaggerated. I didnt spend to much time on this and only went back about 12 raids (counting retal raids) so maybe i need to spend more time looking more closely.
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 15:18   #191
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
think thats tgv n xvx goin at it.

but its not ND because apparently we are hitting GROSS TOF p3ng and DLR forts every night now. AD gotta love it.
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 15:39   #192
Lichen

Lichen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Seems the salvage score from CT/ND crashes is whats keeping us in business atm.
Lichen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 16:21   #193
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichen View Post
Seems the salvage score from CT/ND crashes is whats keeping us in business atm.
are you part of one of the five above groups i mentioned, or is ND gal raiding another alliance?
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 16:41   #194
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
actually looks like only one of those is a real fort and we hit it once .. the other has 4 p3ng listed ... so unless we hit the same two gals for a week in a row you are over exaggerated. I didnt spend to much time on this and only went back about 12 raids (counting retal raids) so maybe i need to spend more time looking more closely.
You need to look a little more closely...
Ultores
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 16:58   #195
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
You need to look a little more closely...
I think Ill just let AD keep telling me all the poor alliances that we are apparently daily raiding and abusing, who happen to all still be fat while app still gets incs from us?

Much easier then going back through more than 12 raids to find out for myself.
Unread 5 Jul 2011, 20:50   #196
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
I think Ill just let AD keep telling me all the poor alliances that we are apparently daily raiding and abusing, who happen to all still be fat while app still gets incs from us?

Much easier then going back through more than 12 raids to find out for myself.
Hmm, you obviously can't read....I stated you aren't hitting fat fort gals, which you say you are, you're just repeatedly hitting the same one all the time (which isnt even fat!!) without doing any damage other than to yourselves....nothing to do with which allies you're hitting...
Ultores
Unread 6 Jul 2011, 08:30   #197
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Hmm, you obviously can't read....I stated you aren't hitting fat fort gals, which you say you are, you're just repeatedly hitting the same one all the time (which isnt even fat!!) without doing any damage other than to yourselves....nothing to do with which allies you're hitting...
"you're just repeatedly hitting the same one all the time (which isnt even fat!!)"

nope not true, we are apparently as stated above hitting p3ng gross tof dlr all at the same tiem and all daily and not app ... so if we were to be hitting the same app gal (I know what one your talking about btw) .... that would seem to make everyone else full of crap.

im just entertaining the mindless ad babble
Unread 6 Jul 2011, 15:20   #198
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
I am, i fail to wake for defence!
Unread 6 Jul 2011, 17:40   #199
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
im just entertaining the mindless ad babble
nice facts you're supplying here. Really it is, your babble is the most mindless of all lets be honest
Unread 6 Jul 2011, 17:52   #200
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm rather distraught at the state of AD in general, and this thread in specific.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote