User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:35   #251
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Apprime

I have absolutely no ****ing idea how many fleets we sent at apprime today? I'm not going to spend my time news-scanning every single planet intag and checking the co-ords they all attacked sorry.

I'd guess like 40? Dunno really.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:37   #252
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

u had 4 targets up on the raid man, news scan them!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:49   #253
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We solo quite a bit so that wouldn't be accurate. Feel free to news-scan them yourself and then not tell me about because I don't care though!
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:50   #254
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
yeah cocteau, she has that effect.

please stop hitting apprime cause

a/ we cant let assassins alliance win!
b/ we cant let CT win!

process of elimination, 'Apprime: The Lesser of 3 Evils'
I wish people would stop calling this my alliance. We dont have a set command/leader. We are all a team and equal in this alliance. How you can claim the liths with rumours such as having over 85 planets and using VNC is less evil then us a new alliance (whos whole plan to begin with was just to finish in the top 3 before the round started) Is beyond me tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Cool. So, is Assassin's alliance going to fail as per usual or are they actually going to win if people keep throwing the kitchen sink at Apprime?
I don't have a planet so it would be cool if someone told me just how much of a joke p3nguins is. A number on a scale of 1-10 would do, with 10 being CT and Angels being 11 would be great.

Define fail please. As i stated above the whole aim for this round been our first was just to finish the round within the top 3. Now we have actually got a shot at first... then why not go for it? Either way our aims will be forfilled. We will go onto next round and many more rounds to come knowing we gave it a good first try in our first round. And no i wouldnt see us as a joke to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Probably an 8 or a 9.
Only way they might win is if they don't get incoming for the rest of the round

How ironic. an emo member giving us a bad reputation. Shall i rank you on emoing over a gal member been retalled after he hit us? Becuase if i ranked you based on putting your alliance first over your gal (1 being of course least to favour your gal over alliance and 10 been deffinatly put their gal over the alliance) i would rank you 15. But we wont go into that now...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 14:04   #255
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Cool. So, is Assassin's alliance going to fail as per usual or are they actually going to win if people keep throwing the kitchen sink at Apprime?
I don't have a planet so it would be cool if someone told me just how much of a joke p3nguins is. A number on a scale of 1-10 would do, with 10 being CT and Angels being 11 would be great.
Angels was never as bad as CT!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 14:26   #256
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
We solo quite a bit so that wouldn't be accurate. Feel free to news-scan them yourself and then not tell me about because I don't care though!
solo on non apprimes, yes.
I might do just that, but you will never know if I did it!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 14:53   #257
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Tired of your bullshit wish, so here's a leading question for you regarding wareffort: Let's take elviz/ronin/cardi(I'm going to call this the top apprime players in the biggest gals + all 3 terran de planets which are the hardest to roid this round.)
How many times have these players been roided and by which alliances?

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 14:56   #258
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
solo on non apprimes, yes.
I might do just that, but you will never know if I did it!
No, solo on apprimes.

As I said earlier
Quote:
What is it with people on AD and pretending they don't get what's going on in order to painfully draw things out?
To be honest wish this is getting pretty pathetic from you. Just be quiet and stop pretending you care about anyone bar yourself and your gal.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 16:05   #259
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No, solo on apprimes.

As I said earlier

To be honest wish this is getting pretty pathetic from you. Just be quiet and stop pretending you care about anyone bar yourself and your gal.
words in the streets say ct and nd will backstab p3nguins soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 16:09   #260
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
words in the streets say ct and nd will backstab p3nguins soon.
Old news, the danger has been averted. You lose 5 points of street cred and gain 2 points of nerdhood. :)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 16:12   #261
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In fairness it's been glaringly obvious that Wish is an APP fanboy playing in P3nguins (for whatever reasons) since the start of the round. I mean, it's hardly much of a leap when a member comes out publicly with quotes like: "how can they [APP] fail this round?" and "apprime quality is impressing me" long before the battle was even joined.

I've rather enjoyed the "How shit an alliance player is Wishmaster this round" debate so far, but in all fairness it's now flown right through hilarious and started to become seriously cringe-worthy. If people in Omen had taken Wish's attitude they wouldn't have lasted too long at all. It's textbook hypocrisy to expect more of members from an alliance you run than you would give as a member of another alliance.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 16:16   #262
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Never thought I'd see the day when Cardi's ally was considered the lesser of 3 evils!
To be honest Cardi is one of the few reasons a lot of Asc people are considering whether to back off APP for now. If it was just Elviz's alliance there is a lot less chance (close to 0) that would happen.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 17:22   #263
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...qbdbmjrnq1r9yv

niiii

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 17:37   #264
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I wish people would stop calling this my alliance.
I consider Apprime my alliance. I'm just a peon but that doesn't mean it's not "my alliance". I'm pretty sure everyone refers to the alliance you're in, not one you own.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 18:14   #265
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
I consider Apprime my alliance. I'm just a peon but that doesn't mean it's not "my alliance". I'm pretty sure everyone refers to the alliance you're in, not one you own.
You don't see anyone calling Apprime "Patrikc's alliance" on A.D. right?
No, they call it 'Elviz's and / or Cardi's alliance". Take a hint.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 19:06   #266
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

wow CBA, showing some awesome roiding skills there.....
Ultores
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 22:03   #267
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

for those of you without access to #corvette...

what started as an innocent discussion over how to make tea, pour milk first or not etc, rapidly turned nasty resulting in the 'milk first block' refusing to talk to anyone else and opening dialogue with light from apprime (mostly because she comes across as sensible based on her ad contributions).
the consequence?
the 'block' is no more...
logs are coming pastebin style

all in apprime celebrate in whatever way is most appropriate to your people.

feel in the loop now wish?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 23:23   #268
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
In fairness it's been glaringly obvious that Wish is an APP fanboy playing in P3nguins (for whatever reasons) since the start of the round. I mean, it's hardly much of a leap when a member comes out publicly with quotes like: "how can they [APP] fail this round?" and "apprime quality is impressing me" long before the battle was even joined.

I've rather enjoyed the "How shit an alliance player is Wishmaster this round" debate so far, but in all fairness it's now flown right through hilarious and started to become seriously cringe-worthy. If people in Omen had taken Wish's attitude they wouldn't have lasted too long at all. It's textbook hypocrisy to expect more of members from an alliance you run than you would give as a member of another alliance.
Apprime is by far the best alliance playing this round, like asc has been the rounds before this one. I doubt I ever claimed any other alliance were better than asc those rounds..? I am stating facts achi.

if u read preround, I said I thought it would implode because of too many big egos. Then later on, I was impressed when we started to put preassure on them, and they barely lost a roid.
once again achi, I did this weird thing, stating a fact or atleast expressing my opinion. Thats a horrible thing to do on AD though!
Does anyone disagree that apprime is the best alliance playing r32? Anyone?
That makes all of you terrible alliance players.
You are a ****ing idiot achi.
p3ng is made up so that people can vote me out of there if they dont want me there. The fact that I m still there might mean that I m actually not that terrible ally player.
But when gal ( myself included ) is waved every night, it kinda puts a damper on how much apprime I can hit, and how much p3ng I can def.

Achi, if I had ordered someone not to def a certain alliance, and they did that - yes I would have kicked them. That has never been the case this round though, and I ve had the choice of either being left out, or being attacked in the gal raids.
Also, if I had felt this had been p3ngs war, and not ascs epenis war on apprime, I might have cared more also.

Quote:
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 23:25   #269
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
wow CBA, showing some awesome roiding skills there.....
he landed cause I sent my tycoons to def out of gal.
thats how nice I am!

Quote:
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 23:27   #270
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah I do actually.
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 01:36   #271
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Mid round is not the best time to make that kind of statement. The best alliance playing r32 will be the one finishing top1... it could be Apprime.
Impressive defence for sure but was the choice of grounding fleets to save the roids/value and trying to discourage the block by defending like crazy the best one ? We'll see. If it works it will be brilliant.

Last edited by Makhil; 22 Jul 2009 at 01:48.
Makhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 02:18   #272
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Also, if I had felt this had been p3ngs war, and not ascs epenis war on apprime, I might have cared more also.
So you don't think p3nguins should be competing with Apprime at all? That explains a lot.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 04:33   #273
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishmaster View Post
he landed cause i sent my tycoons to def out of gal.
Thats how nice i am!
bastard!
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 05:07   #274
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
once again achi, I did this weird thing, stating a fact or atleast expressing my opinion. Thats a horrible thing to do on AD though!
I wouldn't say it's a horrible thing at all. After all, that's what I was doing.

Quote:
That makes all of you terrible alliance players.
It remains to be seen if they will even survive the round. Having the best players (or playing the best for the first half of the round for that matter) does not make you the best alliance to participate. Winning does or, more precisely, doing what it takes to win. Even the fact that I also think they will win doesn't make this a foregone conclusion man.

Quote:
But when gal ( myself included ) is waved every night, it kinda puts a damper on how much apprime I can hit, and how much p3ng I can def.
Wait, isn't it the enemy planets in your galaxy getting hit? You know, the ones good alliance players would accept being roided. Which moves us nicely along to the notion that when you defend ingalaxy against your own alliances best interests and those of the people they (and you) are supposedly working with then it becomes necessary to waste fleet on you since you are, for every practical purpose bar tag restrictions, an enemy planet. But then I know you know this because I know how Omen dealt with such things.

Quote:
Achi, if I had ordered someone not to def a certain alliance, and they did that - yes I would have kicked them. That has never been the case this round though, and I ve had the choice of either being left out, or being attacked in the gal raids.
This begs the question of why would you order a person not to defend enemy planets in the first place? Might I hazard a guess as to it being because it's so ****ing obviously the wrong thing to do for their alliance? I mean, you are admitting to being shit here but saying it's not your fault because no-one has told you specifically not be be shit in this exact fashion. Are you honestly saying you need Assassin to constantly hold your hand and guide you to being a better member? More importantly, what happens to Foxman in this scenario? Are you now forsaking lovers as well as alliances? Man, elviz sure has a lot to answer for.
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 06:40   #275
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
This begs the question of why would you order a person not to defend enemy planets in the first place? Might I hazard a guess as to it being because it's so ****ing obviously the wrong thing to do for their alliance? I mean, you are admitting to being shit here but saying it's not your fault because no-one has told you specifically not be be shit in this exact fashion. Are you honestly saying you need Assassin to constantly hold your hand and guide you to being a better member? More importantly, what happens to Foxman in this scenario? Are you now forsaking lovers as well as alliances? Man, elviz sure has a lot to answer for.
Me and wish are currently in a open relationship, we are free to hold hands with whoever we want!

Wishy <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 07:54   #276
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So you don't think p3nguins should be competing with Apprime at all? That explains a lot.
Where did I say that? I just said I dont think this is p3ngs war.
Since the start it has been asc who held the block together, and who divided gals / targets. If I ask the ones who sort things for us a question, they go: oh let me look it up, I wasnt around during target time, I was just given these targets...
This might change after apprimes effort to fk over p3ng the last 2 nights.
I hope so.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 08:08   #277
Mzyxptlk
mz.

What exactly is the war you're willing to fight then? Against who?
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 08:14   #278
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
What exactly is the war you're willing to fight then? Against who?
A war against terrorism. A war against asc.
It seems a group of 5 saboteurs managed to poison 50 security guards. Security has been alerted and measures are being taken to prevent any repeated attempts. Our alertness has been raised.

thats terrorism, and you know it!

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 08:29   #279
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Assassin your an idiot id begun to like you but calling shhhhhhh an emo is amusing he's one of the best gamers I played against and with over many years he never emos I've heard many stories about the birdy alliance of how poor it is defensively so don't slander players in your ranks that's how alliances fall apart

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 08:56   #280
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wondering, Apprime is currently above p3nguins in the rankings and have been for a long time. How do you propose to beat them without actually attacking them? This was probably one of the most retarded opinions you have vented in this thread.
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 09:11   #281
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Wondering, Apprime is currently above p3nguins in the rankings and have been for a long time. How do you propose to beat them without actually attacking them? This was probably one of the most retarded opinions you have vented in this thread.
Its more about how things are run, general feeling in chans, nothing organized except 1 daily pt, alot of people annoyed about how things are the past days, etc.
Attacking apprime just feels like something we are doing because...others are doing it. The activity overall in p3ng isnt good enough this round to win anyway. Sad to say, but its true I fear.
I m not saying we shouldnt try, but there are other ways than to just follow other peoples lead.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 09:21   #282
Colt
Mercenary

Me and Foxman have come to the conclusion that Light is actually Kjeldoran in disguise!
Ultores
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 09:23   #283
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Me and Foxman have come to the conclusion that Light is actually Kjeldoran in disguise!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 12:34   #284
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Its more about how things are run, general feeling in chans, nothing organized except 1 daily pt, alot of people annoyed about how things are the past days, etc.
Attacking apprime just feels like something we are doing because...others are doing it. The activity overall in p3ng isnt good enough this round to win anyway. Sad to say, but its true I fear.
I m not saying we shouldnt try, but there are other ways than to just follow other peoples lead.
Jesus ****ing christ words fail me here. I mean I've heard of a defeatist attitude but this is the equivalent of prostrating yourself before apprime while vomiting over p3nguins.
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 12:50   #285
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

This thread is a ****ing joke.

Really.

Props to apprime for lasting out as long as they have.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2009, 17:14   #286
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
he landed cause I sent my tycoons to def out of gal.
thats how nice I am!
Heh, I landed because i couldnt get online

Unread 22 Jul 2009, 17:51   #287
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...vk9sqfkjyw7cxs
thats how its supposed to be done CBA
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 00:19   #288
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jesus ****ing christ words fail me here. I mean I've heard of a defeatist attitude but this is the equivalent of prostrating yourself before apprime while vomiting over p3nguins.
if wish was actually active in the channel and not idle for 15hrs straight most days im sure his opinion would count =p
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 06:12   #289
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
You don't see anyone calling Apprime "Patrikc's alliance" on A.D. right?
No, they call it 'Elviz's and / or Cardi's alliance". Take a hint.
Maybe because noone hates me, unlike Assassin?
If people would hate/love me and they'd attack/ally with the alliance I was in for that reason, they'd also say "because it's Patrikc's alliance!"

That's also the bigger part of the reason why they call it 'Elviz and Cardi's alliance', not just cause they're HCs, but cause they're the biggest egos in there that everyone knows.
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 06:26   #290
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You are wrong.
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 06:35   #291
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
If people would hate/love me and they'd attack/ally with the alliance I was in for that reason, they'd also say "because it's Patrikc's alliance!"

That's also the bigger part of the reason why they call it 'Elviz and Cardi's alliance', not just cause they're HCs, but cause they're the biggest egos in there that everyone knows.

Wow. You almost managed to hyperbole us there.

But no. It's because Apprime is their (founders / or curernt figure-heads) alliance. Flat out.

Just like the alliance i'm a member of can be currently said as: Jester/JBG/Golan/Lok's alliance.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 08:11   #292
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

What an awful post

Anyway to get back on track, seems Apprime are finally out attacking again punishing p3ngers by hitting 2 3, correct me if I m wrong but I think p3ng will lose some roids today, there defence seems a tad weak.

Unread 23 Jul 2009, 13:57   #293
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Looks like they did fine? 6% gain. 2:3 is not an overly heavy p3n gal anyway, it just has the #1 p3n player. That gal got pretty roided though, all top alliances did a day of random roiding and all of them got good gains.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 14:15   #294
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

If apprime were punishing p3nguins they would have hit 7.10 , consider yourself corrected
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 16:57   #295
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Assassin your an idiot id begun to like you but calling shhhhhhh an emo is amusing he's one of the best gamers I played against and with over many years he never emos I've heard many stories about the birdy alliance of how poor it is defensively so don't slander players in your ranks that's how alliances fall apart
First of all he is no longer in our ranks. Second do you know the details as to the reason why he suddenly just left the alliance? Well... dont know why i asked that question becuase if you did then you know why i would reffer to him as an 'emo'. Third im very glad you seem to love him so much, however he chose to leave p3nguins becuase we retalled a member of his gal which was hitting us. End off. I dont slander anyone if its actually facts Demort, so i sugest 2 more things to you. 1) If you dont want to look like a complete idiot when defending somone, learn some facts before posting or 2) Get better friends.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 17:07   #296
Patrikc

Quote:
You are wrong.
Going even further offtopic here, I just can't stand being wrong. (though 3 of these people are Apprime!)

<@Zarkov> everyone in my ally splitted away
<@AndroX> whom, I might add - are in your alliance and against your alliance. Ironic aint it?
<@Ali> probably deprived rest of his ally from the same
<@carDi> so put his ally too =p
<@Steve_G> we were just gonna do a 2 person BP then he just got randoms from his ally

All of these cases were peons, not HCs, that they were referring too.

I do have to agree with CBA though. :/
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 18:37   #297
Mzyxptlk
mz.

There is a subtle difference between someone saying "my alliance is better than yours" and "are you joining Cardi's alliance?" The former implies membership, the latter ownership. For the love of god, can we move on now?

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 Jul 2009 at 18:49.
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 21:44   #298
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Awesome situation at the moment by the way:

I'm predicting (now that people seem to be roiding a bit more randomly) that Apprime will be back to 55k roids within 3 days based on my fantastic reading of this graph:

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...k=&type=values

I'd just like to give props to Conspiracy for achieving pretty much a straight line of growth in roids all round. Even if it is a bit boring. Boring can be good sometimes.

No idea what p3nguins are doing but they seem to be keeping up for some reason.

3 alliances in clear contention for number 1 which is pretty good if you ask me.
Unread 24 Jul 2009, 16:33   #299
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps someone can explain me where the hell did Apprime steal 5k roids.
You would think all the roids lost in the universe went to Aprime today °-°
Unread 24 Jul 2009, 20:54   #300
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Perhaps someone can explain me where the hell did Apprime steal 5k roids.
You would think all the roids lost in the universe went to Aprime today °-°
Maybe they held them. And had targets with more roids to hit.