User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:33   #101
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
So my point that Hitler and Gandhi weren't comparable you're countering by pointing out they're not comparable?
I pointed out that to some they might be comparable, while I dont agree with it since gandhi was a ****.

Quote:
Well, you could use your bot and count the number of incs from rock you've had.
the bot says that we have had more incs from xvx and rock than from ND / DLR. And almost as much from them as we had from CT. The bot is incorrect though, and also it was only a few nights they attacked us. Them taking others in omen gals while u take the omens was the most common thing though.

Quote:
Okay, say the extra 20 were your out of tag members or the people who attacked with you every night from vgn. I'm sure CT had a couple of extra members at that stage as well so we're not really going to be that far off 230 and certainly not lower than 210.
since I m guessing u didnt calculate your scanners and inactive ****s with a planet, I m guessing its closer to 210 than 230. 20 out of tag members? I wish :/ Anyway it was 260 to begin with at this thread wasnt it? Now we both agree that was far from the case. We are making progress lad.

Quote:
CT are capable of gal raiding though and at the start that's pretty much what we had. And yeah, at the start you were winning. And no, we never got others to attack you, CT asked us.
Agreed, problem was they only attacked asc gals a couple of nights. Who asked who CT or ASC, I dont know so I ll take ur word for that, not that it changes anything

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:36   #102
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
What do you mean by CT "dropped out"? Also regardless if vgn were targetting ascendancy in co-operation with omen or not the fact remains that the overall effect can be somewhat similar.
They decided that asc gals werent fat enough for them anymore, and went on to roid other gals. this happened after 2-3 nights of attacking ur gals. After that it was only Omen.

VGN werent targettign asc at all at that stage, so I cant see how the overall effect can be similar.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:53   #103
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Wish why you comparing incs from xvx/rock to nd/dlr?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:00   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I pointed out that to some they might be comparable, while I dont agree with it since gandhi was a ****.
Hey man, it's your party, troll how you want to.

Quote:
the bot says that we have had more incs from xvx and rock than from ND / DLR. And almost as much from them as we had from CT. The bot is incorrect though, and also it was only a few nights they attacked us. Them taking others in omen gals while u take the omens was the most common thing though.
Considering that's happened 3 times I think we're getting a little excited here.

Quote:
since I m guessing u didnt calculate your scanners and inactive ****s with a planet, I m guessing its closer to 210 than 230. 20 out of tag members? I wish :/ Anyway it was 260 to begin with at this thread wasnt it? Now we both agree that was far from the case. We are making progress lad.
I included everyone. I just went through our tag to count up planets that have played with ascendancy from PT 0 and I'm on 64 (and all our scanners are intag, we only had like 4). Make of that what you will. And no, it wasn't 260 at the start of this thread, nobody mentioned 260 until you did just there. 230 I'm fairly confident on. At least 100 from CT, 100 in omen tag, 10 from factory, 10 out of tag (and can we please not deny this wish, we all saw planets kicked from tag and replaced the same tick), 10 in other tags (I remember asking heartless to talk to vgn about certain planets in the vgn tag who were always in omen raids, I'm sure heartless has the log still).

Quote:
VGN werent targettign asc at all at that stage, so I cant see how the overall effect can be similar.
I'm not saying they were, I don't really remember the start that well. But if VGN hc say it then I'm assuming there's some truth in it.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:14   #105
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
H
I included everyone. I just went through our tag to count up planets that have played with ascendancy from PT 0 and I'm on 64 (and all our scanners are intag, we only had like 4). Make of that what you will. And no, it wasn't 260 at the start of this thread, nobody mentioned 260 until you did just there. 230 I'm fairly confident on. At least 100 from CT, 100 in omen tag, 10 from factory, 10 out of tag (and can we please not deny this wish, we all saw planets kicked from tag and replaced the same tick), 10 in other tags (I remember asking heartless to talk to vgn about certain planets in the vgn tag who were always in omen raids, I'm sure heartless has the log still).

I'm not saying they were, I don't really remember the start that well. But if VGN hc say it then I'm assuming there's some truth in it.
I recruited quite a few players the first ticks of the round actually. so at the start of the round, pt0, we didnt have more than around100. - not that is V relevant since we didnt attack at this stage, but if u are counting from pt0, then so can I!

If VGN attacked asc at this stage, it was without us knowing about it, and never on the same gals. i find this to be V unlikely.

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:25   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I recruited quite a few players the first ticks of the round actually. so at the start of the round, pt0, we didnt have more than around100. - not that is V relevant since we didnt attack at this stage, but if u are counting from pt0, then so can I!

If VGN attacked asc at this stage, it was without us knowing about it, and never on the same gals. i find this to be V unlikely.
PT 72 we were much the same. Recruitment for us didn't really take off until much later, pt 200 or so and onwards.

We could ask them, anyone from VGN reading this thread?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 Feb 2009 at 15:31.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:35   #107
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
PT 72 we were much the same. Recruitment for us didn't really take off until much later, pt 200 or so and onwards.

We could ask them, anyone from VGN reading this thread?
hmm ok. iirc I had like 65-70 asc coords at pt85 or so.
and I know not all had added their shit to munin yet at that time...

I can point a vgn hc towards the thread and answer I spose.

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:44   #108
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
anyone from VGN reading this thread?
Yes.

With great amusement, I might add.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:45   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hmm ok. iirc I had like 65-70 asc coords at pt85 or so.
and I know not all had added their shit to munin yet at that time...
I had a think there and there's 2 players who are now in different tags, game and caj, and 3 who have quit, kileman, rob and I recall one more but I can't remember who.

In all fairness I'm greatly enjoying this round though. Regardless of who outnumbered who at what point etc it's been good fun and I'd gladly invite you all back to ascendancy next round when we go for four in a row!
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:46   #110
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Yes.

With great amusement, I might add.
That's what we're here for. Care to comment on anything said?
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:46   #111
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
I can point a vgn hc towards the thread and answer I spose.
I much prefer the answers that have already been posted. They're far more interesting than any that I could contribute.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:48   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I much prefer the answers that have already been posted. They're far more interesting than any that I could contribute.
Never let it be said that refusing to discuss alliance politics like a reasonable human being ever made you not look like like a secretive, elitist dick.

And man do I know a lot about being an elitist dick!
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:49   #113
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
That's what we're here for. Care to comment on anything said?
Not in any great detail.

Although I will confirm that assisting (by action or inaction) Asc to win a third round on the trot has never been on our agenda this round.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:51   #114
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Never let it be said that refusing to discuss alliance politics like a reasonable human being ever made you not look like like a secretive, elitist dick.
Surely you're not suggesting that those discussing alliance politics are "reasonable human beings".
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:59   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Surely you're not suggesting that those discussing alliance politics are "reasonable human beings".
I huffed and I puffed and I blew your house down*.

*mum away
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 16:59   #116
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Not in any great detail.

Although I will confirm that assisting (by action or inaction) Asc to win a third round on the trot has never been on our agenda this round.
Well, you can go and be more precise or I can go and link that log (and I guess green_cat is going to hate me for that). Nobody's got to lose anything here, we're just trying to give people a more correct picture than displayed by Wishmaster's mainly senseless bickering.
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 17:00   #117
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
In this thread, you are giving me the impression that you are amazingly angry.

What's up with all the hate, anyway?
I dont hate Asc, i just dont find them special. What have i said in this thread thats full of hate?

that Asc beat denial last round via a block? and that CT learnt how to block from JBG? It seems that if you're not constantly praising Asc, its deemed that you hate them?

The only alliance i dislike in PA is CT, as they never actually do anything nor do they ever earn the rank they achieve. Its that reason that this round i'd prefer Asc to win the round (If Omen doesnt).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 28 Feb 2009 at 17:08.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 17:34   #118
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

I sense a disturbance on the internet...
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 18:53   #119
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I had a think there and there's 2 players who are now in different tags, game and caj, and 3 who have quit, kileman, rob and I recall one more but I can't remember who.

In all fairness I'm greatly enjoying this round though. Regardless of who outnumbered who at what point etc it's been good fun and I'd gladly invite you all back to ascendancy next round when we go for four in a row!
we have had our share of emoquitters also. Best one was RockLobster guy which said there was too much racism for him in Omen, and then goes on to join Asc, probably the only other alliance in pa with more e-racism!

Other than that, well, I spose I am enjoying it somewhat, though my rl is suffering

Quote:
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 19:00   #120
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
we have had our share of emoquitters also. Best one was RockLobster guy which said there was too much racism for him in Omen, and then goes on to join Asc, probably the only other alliance in pa with more e-racism!
Doing your mom is not racist
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 20:17   #121
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Doing your mom is not racist
I think it breach some rules in the human rights tough.

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 21:37   #122
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Everyone knows Asc is strong, everyone knows Asc aims to win (obviously with the amount of ego's in Asc at the moment). The only thing thats changed is everyone's aware of how crap Asc is.
Interesting contradiction right there.....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 21:51   #123
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Other than that, well, I spose I am enjoying it somewhat, though my rl is suffering
You have no idea how entertaining our galchan has been thanks to this.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 22:48   #124
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
KaneED the big gay deleted his planet, and project Zhil t100 isn't likely to happen since, upon finding out that Zhil is in fact gay, Cardinal proceeded to flame him for a good 10 minutes. He's barely been on IRC since
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 23:25   #125
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** you Cardinal.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 03:16   #126
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
that Asc beat denial last round via a block?
No, we didn't. There was a block of us, ND and jenova who hit denial for a good length of time. At about the same point at which ascendancy drew close to denial ND dropped out of hitting denial. Nothing happened for a little while until we hit first at which point we got hit by ND/denial/rock/vgn. About two days after this we agreed a nap with ct until the end of the round. About two days after this reese pmed me to say denial no longer had any interest in fighting ascendancy. To deny that ascendancy benefitted politically from last round is idiotic. To state that ascendancy beat denial via a block is probably even worse.

Quote:
and that CT learnt how to block from JBG?
Not only have most of ascendancy's political relations over the last few rounds not been carried out by me but CT are an alliance that have been around almost as much as ascendancy and whose HC I doubt need any political lessons from someone who was literally never involved in alliance politics up until a few rounds ago.

PS Fuzzy has pmed me to remind me that it was actually audentes last round, not jenova!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Mar 2009 at 04:26.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 03:59   #127
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Has no-one learned that Light just generally takes the viewpoint that best mismatches everyone else's?
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 11:12   #128
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, we didn't. There was a block of us, ND and jenova who hit denial for a good length of time. At about the same point at which ascendancy drew close to denial ND dropped out of hitting denial. Nothing happened for a little while until we hit first at which point we got hit by ND/denial/rock/vgn. About two days after this we agreed a nap with ct until the end of the round. About two days after this reese pmed me to say denial no longer had any interest in fighting ascendancy. To deny that ascendancy benefitted politically from last round is idiotic. To state that ascendancy beat denial via a block is probably even worse.
So, let me get this straght? There was Asc + ND + Aud hitting Denial for a good length of time? but thats not a block at all..

Also, the block didnt stop hitting Denial when Asc drew close.. they stopped hitting Denial way too late and when Denial had slipped from 1st to 3-4th.

Then you distort the other facts, didnt VGN drop out of the attacks against Asc literally an hour before the first attack.. So all you got hit by was Rock (a badly beaten alliance), Denial (an alliance which had been hit all round and on the verge of collapse), and ND?.. Even then, those attacks didnt last very long.. They only lasted 2days (If that?).

So, You took out Denial with a block at the start of the round? and then napped your 2nd main competitors for the top spot.. yet, its stupid to say beat Denial due to a block?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 11:37   #129
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

You should rename this thread.... "Because of the long round - we're going to talk about last round"
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 11:38   #130
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So, let me get this straght? There was Asc + ND + Aud hitting Denial for a good length of time? but thats not a block at all..

Also, the block didnt stop hitting Denial when Asc drew close.. they stopped hitting Denial way too late and when Denial had slipped from 1st to 3-4th.

Then you distort the other facts, didnt VGN drop out of the attacks against Asc literally an hour before the first attack.. So all you got hit by was Rock (a badly beaten alliance), Denial (an alliance which had been hit all round and on the verge of collapse), and ND?.. Even then, those attacks didnt last very long.. They only lasted 2days (If that?).

So, You took out Denial with a block at the start of the round? and then napped your 2nd main competitors for the top spot.. yet, its stupid to say beat Denial due to a block?

I thought Denial lost last round because they were utter awful... politically and in general game play, crashes, inactivity, HC lowering morale...

Ascendancy made a fair few mistakes of crashes, bad play etc.. just seems Denial are/were totally incompetant.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 12:13   #131
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
You should rename this thread.... "Because of the long round - we're going to talk about last round"
It's an interesting idea, but unfortunately an abuse of my mod powers.

But thanks for your helpful suggestion.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 13:47   #132
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This thread makes baby jesus cry

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 13:51   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, during the ****ing post you quoted
There was a block of...
Quote:
This is actually just completely untrue. We were not first when it stopped. I can remember talking to ND specifically saying why stop now when we were both so close.

Quote:
As I recall there were 4 alliances the first night, and 3 the next 3. After the fourth day reese pmed me to say denial were no longer interested in fighting us.

Quote:
It's stupid to boil the round down to that statement yes. And denial were in second place during/after our war. I'm not claiming any ****ing magic here, but your facts are just miles off. Feel free to ask your own HC as to how last round went if you find it hard to believe me.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Mar 2009 at 14:26.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 14:57   #134
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Less about denial, more about hating Omen/CT/ASC (choose one.)
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:17   #135
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

CT will obviously lose. We cannot withstand the power of propaganda, and our morale will drop to zero.

We will then kick and/or see all our top 5 planets leave (Henrik and Hiall), and will not recover from the blow.

We will then decide, in our immense hubris, that our lead makes us bulletproof, and we will fly our ships into the wall to prove the (obvious) Chuck Norris-like superiority of our very beings.

We will then attempt to fence the entire universe (as long as it is a top 7 or lower alliance, we won't want any higher than that!).

We will also ground every one of our fleets to give full out defense effort, because every knows defense will win this round.

Politically, we will call Wishmaster a big "Nancy Boy" and will earn his undying wrath. We will also erect a shrine to our new GOD, JBG, and pray to him for political guidance.

We will also pretend we care...we are just playing for "fun".

...Love to all!
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:19   #136
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And man do I know a lot about being an elitist dick!
I got an elitist dick!
Quote:
I dont hate Asc, i just dont find them special.
You can find all you want, we're still what makes the internetspreadsheetwarsworld go round!

Last edited by lokken; 1 Mar 2009 at 17:05.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:35   #137
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Well, you can go and be more precise or I can go and link that log (and I guess green_cat is going to hate me for that).
I choose the second option - it sounds much more exciting.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 16:41   #138
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I choose the second option - it sounds much more exciting.
Too bad I don't log channels as my gal channel is where quite some more interesting things were said, but anyway, here you go with a log between gc and me. I guess VGN recruiting people because "omen has no space for them" speaks a lot for itself, especially when it's "like 15" of them.

Right, now on to expect some heavy trout slapping on IRC
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 17:02   #139
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you may not remember it but there was a reason why 3:7 was so worried that asc would spend all their time hitting us during the later part of the round, that was because we had 4 vgn, 3 rock, 1 ND and 1 Denial all of whom were very active in attacking ascendancy. Light, on the showing of our own gal vgn attacked asc as much if not more than denial and rock.

On the more general subject I would be inclined to say my view is omen and asc are pretty even, if either of them are given time off they can catch up, hence CT should continue doing as they have been doing and keep switching sides to prevent either reviving for long enough. If this does not happen asc will probably win (I think asc has higher moral than omen due to being decentralised and everyone having more responsibility).
Ofc the ultimate for CT would be to keep vgn/ND hitting asc and to go off and galraid themselves
and worst for ct would be if omen and asc decided that the best way to do things would be to knock ct down to third before heading on for round 3 between the two of them to decide on who comes 1st.

in short all three have a chance (if the war is 'hot' enough even ND may have a chance) given the current number of alliances on asc I would be inclined to say asc is not in the best of positions but then alliances seem to get bored of this kind of fight pretty quickly (the question is has last round taught them anything?). Plenty of time to go, asc tends to be good late round as they probably crash slightly less than the other alliances (omen will probably be pretty good late round too).

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 19:18   #140
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Too bad I don't log channels as my gal channel is where quite some more interesting things were said, but anyway, here you go with a log between gc and me. I guess VGN recruiting people because "omen has no space for them" speaks a lot for itself, especially when it's "like 15" of them.

Right, now on to expect some heavy trout slapping on IRC
That's a bit disappointing - it only seems to reflect our position accurately - both at the time and now. Although our recruitment criteria are a little more demanding than that.

Last edited by ArcChas; 1 Mar 2009 at 19:23.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 19:20   #141
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Light, on the showing of our own gal vgn attacked asc as much if not more than denial and rock.
Finally! Someone who remembers it the way it actually happened.

Still, I shouldn't expect too much - ater all, this is a propaganda forum not a factual one.
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 20:38   #142
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[20:07] <eksero> im surprised nd/vgn are still hitting asc with omen
[20:07] <eksero> after omen went nubroiding last night

actually, omen started hitting people who were not in a tag!

way to go, wagiging war!
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 20:53   #143
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
[20:07] <eksero> im surprised nd/vgn are still hitting asc with omen
[20:07] <eksero> after omen went nubroiding last night

actually, omen started hitting people who were not in a tag!

way to go, wagiging war!
I'm surprised you post on such a topic, given the fact you ran to get a planet nap to avoid incoming.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 20:57   #144
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

ND and VGN have crashed horribly on asc this weekend though. personally they gave me 2 good combatreports and i ****ed over a million value singlehanded!

i might stop attacking if omen/ct keeps sending cannonfodder on us to boost our morale/value
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 21:00   #145
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
I'm surprised you post on such a topic, given the fact you ran to get a planet nap to avoid incoming.
I'm sorry man, but what exactly is the relationship between a p-napping spastic and an alliance that decides it's more profitable to galraid than launch on the targets they themselves had talked everyone else into hitting? Unless of course you were just trolling for the sake of looking stupid. If so, job done I guess.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 21:47   #146
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I'm sorry man, but what exactly is the relationship between a p-napping spastic and an alliance that decides it's more profitable to galraid than launch on the targets they themselves had talked everyone else into hitting? Unless of course you were just trolling for the sake of looking stupid. If so, job done I guess.
I just found it amusing that Theamion calls into question an alliances actions while being a underhand **** himself.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 22:21   #147
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Well at least he dropped the pnap and took all the waves Wishmaster put on him, instead of shipjumping at the first sign of trouble
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 00:02   #148
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Well at least he dropped the pnap and took all the waves Wishmaster put on him, instead of shipjumping at the first sign of trouble
I feel you're not giving the Ministry group in Asc enough credit here.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 09:34   #149
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Now I remember why I could never take anything you said seriously you little troll you.. :P
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 10:30   #150
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

What do CT and a blind kid in an orogami class have in common?

Alll respect to CT here, i think theyre a great ally, and play the game extremely well, unfortunately i dont think theyre on the same level as another ally. So before the trolls begin, its just a joke.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote