User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2007, 13:11   #51
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favorite HC

I suspect so, Kenny.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 13:32   #52
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Sid was by far the greatest HC tho I never actually worked underneath him.

Best HC i've worked under/with has to be Petal and Maddix during my time at RaH. Made the alliance a great place to be, all about the community rather than trying to back stab everyone to win the round.
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 18:18   #53
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

SethMace.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 21:12   #54
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Sid and Ghengis (Zhil in wrath was also ace..)

And for epeen reasons:
Tesla(coil)

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 21:43   #55
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

sid
catwoman
sethmace

in no particular order
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 22:16   #56
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Sid for me was THE best hc. I don't think anyone could be close.

I don't think I have ever worked under Kaifux, but I hear great things about him. However, I guess thats one thing I will never know from personal experience as I doubt he would ever take me even if I wanted to.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 23:05   #57
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
By the way Forest: Threatening alliances that "you'll destroy them" if they harbor certain individuals is beyond childish.
Grow up will you? (and that from a Ministry member :s)
Pfft. When you're Orbit HC like Forest you'll be able to make idle threats like that. Until then, keep it shut!

.. some people.
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 07:20   #58
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

lets not drag a rather nice thread into a forest flame war
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 09:43   #59
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

AndroX, NitinA, Myz

basically lots of respect for all eXi HC for r18, you gave showed me one hell of a round and I loved flying under your banner

To my Home(VsN for people that don't know me), it has been a pleasure serving under all present and past HC's in VsN, you all have my respect for the amount of time you put in to do your jobs to try to make the best for VsN every round.

i'm a bit bias since i only know HC's from alliances i've servered in, so can't say anything about HC's i've never servered under.

anyways, thats enough rambling from me

Best of Luck all next round
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 11:23   #60
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Kaifux and Sid. Also loads of others I gladly play under. Basicly anyone who has been HC/officer in eXi. Kaifux and Sid put great effort into their work and were able to attract and hold a quality memberbase.
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 12:34   #61
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sid in R5-6 Fury

Ohwai...
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 17:56   #62
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

salomo, catwoman and lantador (in that order)
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 18:12   #63
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

ChronoX in Prehistoric Monkeys

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 19:26   #64
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Best: WipeOut / Crazyspoon

Worst: "Xandria" or whatever her nick was..

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 19:52   #65
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

AndroX is the best HC I have played in the same alliance with
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 20:17   #66
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Sid and jupp^afk
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 20:50   #67
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

the entire r6 BlackICE command team

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 20:53   #68
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
salomo, catwoman and lantador (in that order)
Salomo was always high on pot back in those days, you know that?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 09:06   #69
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

I look up on people with good attitude, they all prolly played a round or few in here, but dunno if they lead anyone in this particular game.

#1 Puc cause of his character (fatherly figure) and good example, also holding good political and communicational skills, also reading well the opposition minds.
#2 Pippin by beeing a very good role model and having high level of attitude. Also standing his own ground and following his own values.
#3 Efrael cause of his toughts (making rounds interesting) and his good calculative and game mechanical skills.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 10:02   #70
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

misty =D
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 10:06   #71
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Salomo was always high on pot back in those days, you know that?
still the one I liked the best... (last I saw him (r10 or so) he still was)
just like the bc I had in r5. he was tripping on acid (some wierd dutch guy) but still incredible at bc'ing
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 10:23   #72
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

[Irvine]
Rimmerz
LEFF
Sjor

Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 15:27   #73
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Acers (Good fatherly figure!)
Catwoman (Always there, always friendly)
Sethmace (Actually made me rejoin HR for a round on the conditions he was active, after he'd convinced me i never saw him again! Pro poacher!)

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 15:55   #74
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Anyone who played under Kaifux will say Kaifux, anyone who played under Sid will say Sid. I never played under Sid.

i would also like to add Ricka because he always takes in the losers in his BG and makes then feel important

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 15:57   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On topic guys! If there is another discussion to be had, have it in a new thread.

Edit: Some people have played under both rikard.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 20 Aug 2007 at 16:05.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 16:06   #76
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Anyone who played under Kaifux will say Kaifux, anyone who played under Sid will say Sid. I never played under Sid.

i would also like to add Ricka because he always takes in the losers in his BG and makes then feel important
i played under sid and kaifux and neither is on my list :<

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 19:03   #77
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

probably ChronoX when he HC'd eX or maybe he HC'd 1up, gaah iam not sure

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 19:19   #78
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

I been in 3 alliance total and only in 1 alliance I had HCs above me so I can only pick those

The HC crew of RaH was amazing petal and maddix I would vote for.

Ofc I vote for all my fellow HCs in LCH.
But I think it's more important for the team of HCs to work good together.

Oh and Lukey for the 111111111 time on NG its Ace not Acers but thx m8
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 22:52   #79
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

can't believe Mitre's only been mentioned once... and by Alki... wtf

Ace was a pretty sensational HC too, but he knows how i feel about him from numerous irc conversations about it <3
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 23:14   #80
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, notsure is ofc the best HC i've ever played with. I even married her! She has the ability to do everything all at the same time and still have time for more. She genially cares for everything in the alliance and she breathes and lives the TGV dream with the rest of TGV.

Of others that deserves to be mentioned I have to say [NoS]Borg, Heru, Spritfire and Macaroth

To say a little about the hc's I've mentioned.

Borg was a 1337 dc hc of NoS the time I was with them and never have I seen such optimism and loyal HC than he, I miss you mate, and whereever you are in the world, good luck with whatever you're doing.

Heru of NoS was also a great HC, he was somewhat of a Idol for me while at NoS, and I'm sure if Heru had asked me to fly to America to go to his restaurant I would have. Great lad, great PA player, and I hate the crap out of that WOW has taken such a cool PA player away.

Spritfire deserves to be mentioned, although I've never been with him in an alliance (maybe I should one day?) I think he is one of the people i've felt easiest to deal with whenever with whatever and so say most of the people I know from NewDawn as well. Being somewhat of and oldie in this game I also think he has one of the coolest heads in PA.

Macaroth of TGV is somewhat of a personal hero to me. He's been dying and breathing for TGV and is hopefully my successor in TGV, and I have every faith in his ability, him doing dc'ing day out and day in at TGV is one of the key's to TGV's improved track record to date. He also managed a very good top 100 position while still being one of our head scanners and he knows the game more and more for each round he plays. Good luck for the future mate.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 00:07   #81
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not many. I'm one of them!

(and they're both excellent HCs)
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 00:30   #82
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
No hes good really, i just think he seems quiet patronising at times. Blah, guess he does his job thats all that counts
A hc that plays hardcore often make a very good hc.
My favorite is Soben from Elysium tho.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 01:16   #83
Rambo2k
Northen LoCo

Rambo2k is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Cryptic
2. Sid
3. Fred or Rampage

Round 2 :: 25:XX [XXV]
Round 3 :: 13:19 [Fury],[Æternals]
Round 4 :: 280:23 [Fury],[WP],[Harbinger]
Round 5 :: 35:25 [Fury],[VtS],[LoCoS]
Round 6 :: 28:1 [Fury],[VtS],[DTA]
Round 7 :: 15:19 [Fury],[VtS],[Titans],[DTA]
Round 21 :: 9:8 [CT], [Harbinger]

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Eternals.
Rambo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 02:04   #84
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There's 2 of him?

P.S.
Sorry
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 09:44   #85
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
yeah noticed how rarely anyone says only one name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
Kaifux and Sid.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 09:57   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, I don't think many people get the concept of favourite to be honest. It's a tough word though so we'll give them some slack.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 10:03   #87
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
She has the ability to do everything all at the same time and still have time for more.
Everything?

P.S. I just had to.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 10:31   #88
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite HC is probably Barrow. I've never worked in the same alliance as him, but I've worked together with him several times. Both as an officer as an HC, I've disliked working together with other alliances. Usually they bring piles of bullshit to the table and stink up everything. Not so with Barrow. The man is a pleasure to work with. I'd say "all business, no bullshit", but he's much too easy-going for that.

I think that primarily he understands how to serve the best interest of his own alliance without demanding that others bend over backwards to do serve it as well. Not a lot of people take this approach to diplomacy in PA, and even of those that do, none rival Barrow.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 13:26   #89
DonTirri

DonTirri is an unknown quantity at this point

i have only three choices, having played only one round, and all of em are f-crew. I don't knwo which one to suck up the most, so i will just say that my favorite HC's are Juice, Imperial and Wakey. 'nuff said
DonTirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 14:26   #90
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say GJN

Kushan
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 14:32   #91
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Real hard one.

Well, as it asks for a favourite high commander, I'll just drop a name that had the most impressed me. I've never technically played for him, if you don't count sharing a galaxy or a cluster, but he's a great bloke, wherever he is nowadays. That'd go for KillGhost.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 15:27   #92
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Real hard one.

Well, as it asks for a favourite high commander, I'll just drop a name that had the most impressed me. I've never technically played for him, if you don't count sharing a galaxy or a cluster, but he's a great bloke, wherever he is nowadays. That'd go for KillGhost.
Was a great lad, I was in his gal the round when he retired, I dont think he recovered after being in gal with me.
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 16:06   #93
Captain

Captain is an unknown quantity at this point

i have not played that many rounds. but of the HCs i know and playd under ---> sid is the best.
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 12:45   #94
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

kaifux&Sid no doubts ;p
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 13:22   #95
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

cr0 for doing a great job with vgn the last couple of rounds. and kaifux for well we all know what
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 22:48   #96
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

For working 'under' a command member, I clearly vote Sid. But Cayl holds a special place in my heart too.

Cayl - unsung hero of The Fury and 1up!

Although, I will now stir the pot abit and suggest a new line of thought. For those who have been command, who was the HC/Exec you enjoyed working with the most? And which influenced you and such? If you were not command, to which command members outside your alliance did you learn to respect and take advise from?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 23:05   #97
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In response to Zhil's post, Barrow and Duke Leto - simply because when they made an agreement, they stuck to it whatever, regardless of the opposition within their alliance and cooperated fully.

Cayl, also fantastic.

Sid good alliance partner if you have mutual interests, have to say.
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 00:12   #98
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Who was the HC/Exec you enjoyed working with the most? And which influenced you and such? If you were not command, to which command members outside your alliance did you learn to respect and take advise from?[/b]
Killmark.

Although he has somewhat of a dubious history in this game, he had respect of his core crew(Heresy). He lead us well and acted in our best intrests. A very inspiring player to be around.

I wish he'd come back
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 02:13   #99
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Who made gjn hc???

Anyways for best hc ill make 2 rankings:

guys i played with
1. Red (back in rd 2/3 as unknown hc)
2. Androx (Vision-Daddy)
3. Slash (did a great job of keeping fang alive for a long time in round 10, when he got inactive fang imploded)

those i respect anyway:
1. Sid (the man's a myth)
2. Kaifux (hmm i actually did play with him, but he wasnt hc then)
3. Focht (my nemesis in rd 9 & 9.5, but we had many nice talks while we directed fleets against each other)
Unread 24 Aug 2007, 07:24   #100
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
3. Focht (my nemesis in rd 9 & 9.5, but we had many nice talks while we directed fleets against each other)
Probably because he wasn't directing those fleets