User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 18:32   #51
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: []LCH[] Announcement

Can we stop glorifying Irv now plz, his ego big enough as it is

Sjor is sexeh!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:37   #52
dope
fickööööööööööööön

dope is an unknown quantity at this point

can only say was verry funny every morning with irvine and all the inc´s

[ToT]dope
Military-HC

[Smash] you all
dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 02:16   #53
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

I know that I'm not important in the grand scheme of things, but I figured I'd input my 2 cents into this post. As a member of Angels I went where Irv lead us. We landed in LCH, and that was fine. To be quite honest tho, it only lasted for a week or two. After that, it was clear that LCH lacked organization in the greatest of ways. Scanners weren't around to jgp for us, attacks were often half arsed or not helpful. Defense was not plentiful, even for small amounts of incoming. Soon we angels had to start looking out for ourselves in defense, since LCH was not helpful.

Little by little attacks started to break apart. At first it was just a few left uncovered. Then half were uncovered. Soon LCH had to start lowering the number of planets in the attack, and even then they wern't covered fully. Instead of trying to provide roids for their members, LCH often opted for simply throwing fleets at 1up in hopes someone would get lucky. It got so bad, there would be an attack with only 6 planets involved, and only 2 would get covered. I finally had had enough and chose to get targets from my galaxy members alliance just so I could get roids.

LCH policies on giving def also had issues. First it was def points, you had to be above the minimum. Ok, no problem. But then I began noticing people deffing with 3 fleets per night, and soon the minimum def count was so overwhelming I needed to 3 fleet def just to keep up. This was another reason why LCH growth faltered, they spent more time on defense then offense.

Next they decided to institute a minimum roid count. No def for people under a certain roid count. That worked real well. At that time, not only was I well above the count, but many points ahead of their def count minimum, yet just a few days later I found myself struggling to keep above the minimum roid count, becuase although I had met all criteria, I still didn't get defense.

Some may call Angels quitters for walking out now, and thats their own opinion. But I'd just like it to be know, that many of us (myself included) have been bugging Irvine to leave for nearly 2/3 of the round. I'm assuming that the sudden dissapearence of HC/DC these last 2-3 days was the straw that broke the camels back, as they say.

Well gg and gl to all for the rest of the round. And let it be know, if Irvine ever merges with another alliance I'll personally hunt him down and beat him with various blunt objects.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 06:55   #54
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Irvine is clearleh teh sexiest DC ever in PA \o/

Man I miss you guys so much! The fun people, the long nights, the physical pain of not finding a scanner in desperate hours, the incomings, roid capping, the team work, cursing this game & it's creators to hell, the constant drama of PA politics, and most of all I miss the Awesomeness that is Angels!

I hope I one day will return, belive me I think of you all quite often.

Sadness

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 09:00   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Well gg and gl to all for the rest of the round. And let it be know, if Irvine ever merges with another alliance I'll personally hunt him down and beat him with various blunt objects.
Hehe, I doubt you'll be the only one and tbh I've received similar death threats aswell

P.S. Villeh, we miss you too .. get back ffs !!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 13:34   #56
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

scanners weren't around is a problem?:/ then how on earth can 1up survive even for 2 weeks:/ lol)
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 14:09   #57
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

If that is the case Strider, fair play to you lot for leaving.

Sounds like an utter shambles.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 14:39   #58
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
After that, it was clear that LCH lacked organization in the greatest of ways. Scanners weren't around to jgp for us, attacks were often half arsed or not helpful. Defense was not plentiful, even for small amounts of incoming. Soon we angels had to start looking out for ourselves in defense, since LCH was not helpful.

Little by little attacks started to break apart. At first it was just a few left uncovered. Then half were uncovered. Soon LCH had to start lowering the number of planets in the attack, and even then they wern't covered fully. Instead of trying to provide roids for their members, LCH often opted for simply throwing fleets at 1up in hopes someone would get lucky. It got so bad, there would be an attack with only 6 planets involved, and only 2 would get covered. I finally had had enough and chose to get targets from my galaxy members alliance just so I could get roids.

LCH policies on giving def also had issues. First it was def points, you had to be above the minimum. Ok, no problem. But then I began noticing people deffing with 3 fleets per night, and soon the minimum def count was so overwhelming I needed to 3 fleet def just to keep up. This was another reason why LCH growth faltered, they spent more time on defense then offense.

Next they decided to institute a minimum roid count. No def for people under a certain roid count. That worked real well. At that time, not only was I well above the count, but many points ahead of their def count minimum, yet just a few days later I found myself struggling to keep above the minimum roid count, becuase although I had met all criteria, I still didn't get defense.

Some may call Angels quitters for walking out now, and thats their own opinion. But I'd just like it to be know, that many of us (myself included) have been bugging Irvine to leave for nearly 2/3 of the round. I'm assuming that the sudden dissapearence of HC/DC these last 2-3 days was the straw that broke the camels back, as they say.
of course i dont have so much inside info on the LCH / Angels case but i am sure everyone will believe me when i say that i personally have some experience with taking in other groups into our alliance. 1 BIG mistake i found within all of those things was that the newcomers always expected to join in and be free of work or responsibilities and i see a tendency of that in your post aswell : "no scanners around etc" - i guess Angels had scanners too ? but u fully blame LCH. "no DC around" - i guess Angels has capable officers too that manage to DC not only LCH - so why just blame LCH ?

it was quite the same in the beginnng in reunion with SubH and dS when we had a memberjump of 20 ppl and gained 1 new DC and later the ppl complained about overworked DCs that make mistakes or for their inactivity. funny.

Same goes to attacks - i guess they were open for everyone same angels and LCH and u clearly cant just blame them for not covering the attacks.

Another point are clearly the policies and actions made by LCH HC if Angels had no influence on those. But all areas concerning member-activity are not just LCH business as the difference in membercount was not that big either and i think ur view on it might be a bit single sided there

actually i just wanna say : i agree with sjor ;-)

LCH are good guys - i have been their last round myself - it's sad to see it end like this
i really look forward to have u back next round! \o/ \o/

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 14:45   #59
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

There will always be two sides to this story, as both sides sincerely believe they are correct.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 14:46   #60
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Angels contributed with DCs. Irvine himself was running around 60% of LCHs defcalls.
Attacks were ran by Stifler and Ifa. Inactivity was as much present in LCH as in Angels so it's not LCHs fault. But Angels did definitely contribute their part to the merge.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 14:51   #61
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just wish the best of luck to both alliances and hope they both dont take it personally to each other as this round has been a complicated one tbh. Take it easy Angels and LCH.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:15   #62
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Jupp: ofc we had our DC's and our scanners, but are our people supposed to pull 24/7 of the work and LCH none? Irvine DC'd far more then his share, and we were able to get scans from angels scanners, but when they went to bed, and LCH scanners were supposed to take over, and didn't, whats a brother to do, ya know?

Saver of Sad

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:54   #63
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Jupp: ofc we had our DC's and our scanners, but are our people supposed to pull 24/7 of the work and LCH none? Irvine DC'd far more then his share, and we were able to get scans from angels scanners, but when they went to bed, and LCH scanners were supposed to take over, and didn't, whats a brother to do, ya know?
Someone borrowing your forum acount or smth like that ?
Since i was a scanner this round i know how it was and it is far from what you are saying. Angels had [Unknown] and Saint as scanners and neither of those had more than 20-30 amps. LCH had Monroe,Akmaster,myself + a few others. Scanners spend their time scanning for you and not for personal benefit. You comes online and msg the scan channel and you expect someone to give you a scan right away. Since scanners got a rl just as you got, we dont spend 24 hours looking at a channel.
I dont think any alliance had as many or active scanners as we had this round. We ignored the requests for solo attacks cause at start of round we had limited resources.
Irvine did DC alot that is true and he is a quality DC but we did our share of the defcalls also with Sleepless, Wielklem etc and it worked ok. It was not before the last weeks the problem with no DC`s around really became big. Irvine couldnt DC as much as he wanted cause of work, Wielklem and others on holiday. We should have promoted more DC`s i got np to admit that. Since you got the balls to complain on AD why didnt you have the balls to come voulenter to DC or do scans ?
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 17:00   #64
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
of course i dont have so much inside info on the LCH / Angels case but i am sure everyone will believe me when i say that i personally have some experience with taking in other groups into our alliance. 1 BIG mistake i found within all of those things was that the newcomers always expected to join in and be free of work or responsibilities and i see a tendency of that in your post aswell : "no scanners around etc" - i guess Angels had scanners too ? but u fully blame LCH. "no DC around" - i guess Angels has capable officers too that manage to DC not only LCH - so why just blame LCH ?
Angels had 2* scanner (at least what they shared... ) who in the first couple of weeks hardly joined LCH server and if I'm honest didnt have many amps, when he was around more, i had more with 20....

" seems was two, but still LCH provided more with better amp ratio....

Quote:
it was quite the same in the beginnng in reunion with SubH and dS when we had a memberjump of 20 ppl and gained 1 new DC and later the ppl complained about overworked DCs that make mistakes or for their inactivity. funny.
Yes, Irvine did a lot of calls but he also did take most calls before other DCs could, or in a couple of cases took the same calls so they had to stop

Quote:
Same goes to attacks - i guess they were open for everyone same angels and LCH and u clearly cant just blame them for not covering the attacks.
In the end it was about 50/50 of active LCH/Angels who joined attacks (and coverage was still shit), there were inactive Angels as well who didnt join

Quote:
Another point are clearly the policies and actions made by LCH HC if Angels had no influence on those. But all areas concerning member-activity are not just LCH business as the difference in membercount was not that big either and i think ur view on it might be a bit single sided there
Irvine had DC access and was in HC channel/ingame, he could give opinion. Kj was given same access as other HC but never joined channels after first 1/2 weeks.

Quote:
actually i just wanna say : i agree with sjor ;-)

LCH are good guys - i have been their last round myself - it's sad to see it end like this
i really look forward to have u back next round! \o/ \o/
I agree with Sjor as well, problem wasnt LCH or Angels inactivity, but extreme inactivity across the board. Wasnt allowed to remove some inactive LCH cos they were "always LCH" and couldnt remove inactive Angels without speaking to Irvine or Kj first

** Note: broken up jupps post to reply cos it was organised much better and allowed me to reply paragraph by paragraph easier, Striders was a bit long winded. Was also giving my opinion to the points jupp raised **

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 18:21   #65
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
I dont think any alliance had as many or active scanners as we had this round.
If that were true, I'd hate to think of how many people landed blind. It wasn't for solo attacks that we had issues, it was with alliance attacks. I once asked for a jgp at ETA 4 and ended up going to 1up to get a jgp minutes before landing becuase a scanner STILL had not answered.

And as to DCing, why should your members need to compensate for the HC's lack of organization? Thats like the president of the US blaming the citizens for his Iraq policy fs. The reason your members don't do the job is often becuase they don't have the time to do it, not to mention they don't want to get tied to something where, at a moments notice, they can't leave becuase people are dependant on them.

Thats the thing of Command/Military positions. When you agree to do them, your agreeing to do a job where your members depend on you. If those in the positions fail to do their jobs, the members are left to fend for themselves, much like we did this round. You can be damn sure we will whine about it, becuase we depend on them. If they weren't going to do their jobs, then tell us, so we don't waste our time playing a useless round.

I believe the funniest part of this round was when a scanner actually said that we, the members, needed to build amps so we could do our scans. In past rounds, that might have been smart, I'd even done it myself. But considering the amount of people that went for more then a few distorters this round, we're basically asking for a lucky break that our attacker/target doesn't have many distorters.

It's funny how, when 40ish** people decide they've finally had enough and can't stand it anymore, amnesia sets in, and you guys for your life can't remember any of the things we mention as having been wrong.

** Note to all, that figure also includes non-Angels LCH members who had also had enough.

Saver of Sad

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 18:42   #66
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
LCH's problem is, in my opinion, a short-termist view of politics.

This round, they attacked 1up before there was any obvious need to do so. They could have waited and let someone else attack 1up first. Or they could have allowed 1up to take a clear lead, forcing everyone else to gang up and take 1up down.

By putting 1up under enough pressure to keep their lead down, but not enough pressure to defeat them, LCH ended up helping 1up. Also, by blocking (or appearing to block) with Insomnia and Hydra, they created a scenario in which 1up could also make NAPs.

LCH were certainly unlucky in their choice of allies - Hydra and Insomnia both imploded, whilst 1up's NAP with Reunion proved more valuable than it initially appeared. But I think this just proves the point: LCH made their decisions too early and were left unable to respond to the changed circumstances later in the round.
I didnt follow much of PA this round but i did follow one thing.
Why is there such a huge gab between 1up and then #2 ?
Oh i know..nobody has the balls to attack 1up except LCH
You can go fence-sit-style and take all the easy roids but not all alliances are the same...

just my 2 cents

Second topic relating to the scanning.
I done quite a few rounds myself as scanner. And i found some people are NEVER EVER EVER satisfied about scanners. You CANT expect a scanner to be around EVERY SECOND to scan for you. We go afk / offline / whatever for a few mins a day. Also if a member comes online to get a scan, and go offline 1 sec after gettig it....who is the "inactive" one?
Scanners aint there to serve you, they are there to help you, they do it for the alliance, not for themselfs cause basicly wasting all money on amps and getting killed all the time cause you are in an inactive gal (you're small yourself) isnt that great. Think about that mr selfish "omfg scanner suck they give shit about us".

Another 2 cent.
Hey! Now you got 4 already, go buy a icecream!

edit: typo's etc

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by Nitros; 6 Sep 2005 at 18:51.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 18:57   #67
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
And as to DCing, why should your members need to compensate for the HC's lack of organization? Thats like the president of the US blaming the citizens for his Iraq policy fs. The reason your members don't do the job is often becuase they don't have the time to do it, not to mention they don't want to get tied to something where, at a moments notice, they can't leave becuase people are dependant on them.
Where do u think officers come from ? from a mystical area where each alliance HC has access to and grab some for each round ?

every alliance can be organized as good as possible - if the members dont see a reason to help the others out by MOing just because they cba to do so than u have quite a poor level of team-spirit inside ur alliance.

and if you really have to ask this question you shouldnt wonder why LCH didnt perform on highest lvl this round.

ty

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 19:34   #68
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
And i found some people are NEVER EVER EVER satisfied about scanners.

I have to agree with this 100% Every round Ive ever played in an alliance there has been a large amount of members complaining about the lack of scanners. In r11 and 13 i saw that there were not enough scanners in alliance so I wound up ruining my round and scanning for half of it, yet still heard complaints about not being able to scan certain targets.

My opinion is this:
If you dont have Probes and 15 plus amps by tick 750, you are just a selfish and short sighted individual and have no right to complain about lack of scanners. (this is not directed at strider2k as I dont believe the jist of his argument has to do with the lack of scanners)
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 20:40   #69
Recluse

Quote:
every alliance can be organized as good as possible - if the members dont see a reason to help the others out by MOing just because they cba to do so than u have quite a poor level of team-spirit inside ur alliance.
I didn't say we didn't see a reason, I said thats not our job. Each alliance has a working order. Each person has his or her own job.

HC's direct the alliance, work politics, recruit etc. Their job requires a lot of indirect work, and therefore they need to be commited to doing work outside of in-game stuff. Everyone looks to the HC's and their absence can not only hurt moral, but hurt the workings as a whole.

MC/MO's usually have attack/defense specific jobs. Either they set up and coordinate attacks, or they run defense calls. Direct work, working right down in the dirt with the troops. They are vital to an alliance, and greatly depended on.

The scanners do just that, scan. Be it for attacks or def calls, all they devote their round to is scanning. Invaluable to an alliance, they are greatly depended on as well.

pe0ns are the meat and potatoes of the alliance. We just do what we're told. We go, we roid, we conquer. Without those above us, we're directionless, and without us, those above us are troopless. The greatest commander can't win without troops, and troops can't win without direction. We have far greater numbers then those above us, so if one or two need be absent now and then it's not really felt by the alliance as a whole. Our jobs can require a lot of activity, or little activity, depending on the alliance.

I've been in 3 of these positions. I've MO'd in past rounds, when I could tell the alliance that for sure, I would be here for a certain block of time. I've been a scanner, where I could tell the alliance that yes, I will wake up a few times every night to jgp for different attacks in addition to my normal block of time. I have been a pe0n, when I could tell the alliance that, regardless of the situation or battle, you have my loyalty, I will do everything in my power to win this thing for you, in turn hoping you'll do the same for me.

What I saw in LCH this round (can't speak for previous) did not reflect that working order much at all after the first 10-15 days.

Fyodor: Your right, the lack of scanning was only a part of the big picture.

Saver of Sad

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 21:33   #70
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it just me, or am I the only one who miss the days when it was expected of a peon to sort out / take iniatives without anyone holding his/hers hand?

Or is it just becouse I don't play anymore, and things have changed in every alliance?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 21:42   #71
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

not just you, Strider just looking for any excuse to blame someone else and place all the blame on them

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 21:48   #72
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pe0ns are the meat and potatoes of the alliance. We just do what we're told. We go, we roid, we conquer. Without those above us, we're directionless, and without us, those above us are troopless. The greatest commander can't win without troops, and troops can't win without direction. We have far greater numbers then those above us, so if one or two need be absent now and then it's not really felt by the alliance as a whole. Our jobs can require a lot of activity, or little activity, depending on the alliance.
Occaisonally you take responsibility for yourselves.

Command and Officers can't do everything all of the time. The best peons are the ones that cause minimum fuss and minimum strain to the alliance simply because: they know how to look after themselves.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 03:07   #73
Recluse

Quote:
Is it just me, or am I the only one who miss the days when it was expected of a peon to sort out / take iniatives without anyone holding his/hers hand?

Or is it just becouse I don't play anymore, and things have changed in every alliance?
So now every pe0n is supposed to do his own def call? I would seriously hate to see the defense rooms when that happens. FA scanning, posting what fleet is home, roids and value is reasonable to ask for, although again, FA scanning this round required alot of amps be built, and nothing else. I can understand doing this stuff. But DC's are there to organize defense, it's their job. Why is it that when I DC'd in past rounds, this is what I did, but now when I play as a pe0n, suddenly I'm supposed to DC for myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
not just you, Strider just looking for any excuse to blame someone else and place all the blame on them
I place blame where it's due. I did my part, even DID dc for myself a time or two, when an op was able to voice me in def channel, so yes, I did my part. I was let down, and I won't take people telling me that my time and effort wasn't good enough when I know where it got me today. If I was some pe0n in a 5 mill galaxy with 200 roids, ok, you might have a point, but I'm not, so kindly take responsibility for doing your jobs when I took responsibility for doing mine. I gave you my time, my loyalty, my fleets, and my planet to use in the best way possible for us to win the war. Instead my planet, and my time, was abused and neglected by those I gave it to. So yes, I will blame, and if those in charge of an alliance can not take blame for it's failure, then we should all just pack up and go home, as it's a waste of time to even play.

Even the smallest of groups of people can survive immense pressure if they have a proper working system. I think that the number of 65ish member alliances last round proved that quite well.

Saver of Sad

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 10:37   #74
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Oi, some people need to get slapped back in line

and im not only talking about the people leaving..
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:08   #75
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Occaisonally you take responsibility for yourselves.

Command and Officers can't do everything all of the time. The best peons are the ones that cause minimum fuss and minimum strain to the alliance simply because: they know how to look after themselves.
True yet I think Strider is more then capable to look out for himself. It is however NOT just that simple to put the blame with LCH. I for one am to blame aswell for my inactivity (as Stifler mentionned). LCH was aware before round that I'd lack activity but nonetheless I take the blame for that.

I think Strider and most Angels are used to the ways how things were dealt in Angels. The way how Irvine did the calls etc. When we merged with LCH you can't expect for LCH to copy our habbits not can/will they expect for us to copy theirs.

This is a classic example how a merger didn't work out after all. And then the only logical step is to make an end to it, which both Angels as LCH have done. I'm sure we can point a finger at LCH and say "we did things better/differently in Angels" but they can also point a finger at us/me and e.g. claim "you should have been more active" etc ... but I don't see how this helps either of us.

We parted in peace and we both wish eachother the best of luck and I don't know what LCH will do for the remaining of this round but Angels will focus on preparing for next round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 15:36   #76
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

/me cries

Well this all sucks a bit, just hope LCH is all sorted out for next round

/me waves at Remy and Nitros

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 14:37   #77
Saint

Don't whine to scanners, I did my best the first two weeks and even then you get PM's if you don't give the scan milliseconds after the request.

I didn't even intend to play this round due to lack of time until AkMaster asked me to play as a scanner anyway.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:56   #78
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

Here's my take, and I mostly agree with some of LukeyLove's thoughts.

From the onset, very few Angles players I met were not very thrilled about the merger with LCH. Unfortunately I had one of these players in my buddy pack that decided he would not attack with LCH and instead, to show disdain, would solo attack which was strictly foridden. I quote his words "I don't like this big alliance, I like my small one where I know everyone" He went solo for the better half of the round and then completely idle for 4 days until LCH "broke up" (which I cover later) Do I blame Angels for the "disruption?"... no I don't.

For the last 3 rounds with LCH I lined up in the attack channels, sent def, built the necessary fleet to satisfy the demand. I even DC'ed for one round to try and alleviate the issues that I encountered my first round with LCH. EVERY round we started the same, we got off to a good start due to large member base from heavy recruitment. The activity level was fairly steady for a bit. But then came (I will steal a phrase used by Chika that i liked) LCH's "proper incoming" This incoming was primarily 1up as we had taken the fight to them as well. We had Insomnia and Hydra to help along the way and it was really fun. Getting incoming from your rivals and playing the game the way it was meant to be played is what makes it exciting. But then things started to crumble, the activity level dropped dramitically and we got completely hosed. This is where I agree with LukeyLove. We could not even cover a single Alli attack at one point. The same 15 to 20 active players would claim targets and send def during the late hours of the night. A lot of people blame this on the "Summer Round" Well Bullshit, you gave up. Don't fking play PA in a top alliance if you are going to quit. This has gone on for 3 rounds and it's unacceptable. I don't blame HC, I don't blame Angels, I blame those who don't have the intestinal fortitude to keep playing when you get your butt kicked. All you LCH'ers and Angles who stuck around to see one of the most trusted HC's come into the private server, tell everyone LCH has disbanded and tuck his tail and run, know who I am talking about... Mitre. You could have explained it to us. Every alliance has it's way of dealing with inactivity, you deal with it and move on. I don't blame Mitre for the majority of people leaving LCH, but I do blame him for feeding false information to active members and creating a panic. But it's true, this has been a long time coming. There has been a huge drop in structure for the rounds I have been here. So me, like some others will move on to next round in hopes of landing somewhere permanent... It takes dedication and planning to keep an alliance together. It's everyone's fault for being lazy, being complacent and showing an apparent lack of interest to continue on. Congrats to 1up for another dominating round, and my hat's off to those that never quit.
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:59   #79
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Can we stop glorifying Irv now plz, his ego big enough as it is

Sjor is sexeh!

Irv IS the wtfpwn, and I love him. You were a huge reason for our early success. (sorry Sleepless, your connection sucks, get ur damn ip sorted fs.

Thanks Irv

Last edited by Biggin; 20 Sep 2005 at 23:10.
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:19   #80
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

Let's all praise Irvine and his angels for pulling yet another Mistu.
Fact is we didn't all run off like the snibblers you are.
We stayed on and kept playing. Did you? No ofc not you buggered off with Irvine & Mitre.
kinda proves something about your supposed dedication to your alliance.

YOU NEVER HAD IT.

Well despite the fact we posted a thread saying LCH NEVER disbanded, and is playing even now. You rats leaving the ship can thank yourselves for handing 1up yet another round.

Those of us who saw the angels /Mistu fiasco knew full well what Irvine would do, so they leech defence till they kill the alliance, with Irvine playing sideshow bob the one man DC, primarily so no one would know what he was doing, then they scamper off like every other time.

Certain Irvine loving HC's couldn't face the fact we told em it was an outright mistake. They elected to lie and then run off.

LCH is not disbanded, it will play with the small core of vital players its always had, the wanks have left.

SO now your all proud of yourselves, and full of Irvine. Who will bring it to 1up?

SURE won't be any of you as you haven't got the spines for it

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:13   #81
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin1955
We stayed on and kept playing. Did you? No ofc not you buggered off with Irvine & Mitre.

YOU NEVER HAD IT.
Mitre didn't join Angels. And we had dedication, those that played actively, aka - me, Creature, Recluse, Bazza, rigg, Icewind, STONEKIN, Tatu (plus a few others (sorry if i forgot you ))all were dedicated, we attacked, defended every night, , you couldn't have asked any more of us.

Quote:
You rats leaving the ship can thank yourselves for handing 1up yet another round.
No, a combination of alliances disbanding and politcial acuteness handed 1up the round.

Quote:
Those of us who saw the angels /Mistu fiasco knew full well what Irvine would do, so they leech defence till they kill the alliance, with Irvine playing sideshow bob the one man DC, primarily so no one would know what he was doing, then they scamper off like every other time.
No, we didnt leech defence, otherwise we'd all have been the top planets in LCH, and guess what, we WEREN'T.[Irvine] did his usual great DC work yes, but he wasnt the only DC, wielklem and Sleepless to name 2 were also fantastic this round.

Quote:
SO now your all proud of yourselves, and full of Irvine. Who will bring it to 1up?
SURE won't be any of you as you haven't got the spines for it

Well, well, look where that got us, ill tell you 0WNED! We sure have the spine to fight alliances bigger than us, but only if it is of benefit to us. Unlike the decisions LCH HC made we'd try to do whats best for our alliance and its members, and not be so narrow minded to keep a vendetta against 1up, and waste resources on hitting them, and solely them..
when it clearly ISN'T working.

Good luck with next round, will be interesting to see what you do.

Good Day.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:39   #82
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, as long as people keep arguing inbetween each others we might aswell just give round 15 win to 1up aswell..
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:41   #83
Recluse

Quote:
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this tbh.

/me looks at the rankings.... Whats this? LCH #11, Angels #8? Who buggered off and stopped playing? How many times do I have to have enemies tell me that our def wtfpwns before LCH will realise it was Angels, not LCH, that kept playing. Our cell phones wake us at night, we stay up late, get up early, we spend our days doing everything possible for each other, becuase we know our alliance mates will do the same.

And as to the 1up situation.....

I believe the discussion we had the other night sums it up the best... Went something like this:

LCH's plan for dealing with 1up.

[11:56:58] <X> lets bash 1up
[11:57:03] <X> oh we lost new plan ?
[11:57:06] <X> eh no lets bash 1up
[11:57:13] <XXX> lol
[11:57:14] <X> ok failed what do we do
[11:57:16] <X> we bash 1up
[11:57:17] <X> yay
[11:57:26] <XXX> crap thats not working now what
[11:57:32] <XXX> send random fleets at 1up
[11:57:33] <X> eh bash 1up?
[11:57:33] <XXX> yay
[11:57:36] <XX> "were getting owned by 1up, lets att them, is it in our benefit, mmm, no, but lets hit em neway"
[11:58:01] <XXX> "we've lost the battle, war, morale, and our roids....lets keep hitting 1up"
[11:58:02] <X> shit we keep getting owned and looseing roids to 1up.
[11:58:06] <X> new plan?
[11:58:15] <X> eh no lets send what ships we have left at 1up
[11:58:25] <X> 1 fighter
[11:58:25] <X> ?
[11:58:44] <XXX> send it!
[11:58:44] <XX> why not
[11:58:48] <XXX> \o/

Names ommited to protect the innocent

Saver of Sad

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 02:31   #84
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road

I still luv yah

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 04:33   #85
BlueDemon

BlueDemon is on a distinguished road

You make a commitment, individual, BG, or an alliance, you stay the course.
This builds trust from the overall pa cummunity that you'll stand behind your agreements, no matter the outcome.
My opinion, ofc.
BlueDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 05:13   #86
Recluse

I agree BlueDemon, but staying the course, and wasting your time/money/effort are 2 different things.

Saver of Sad

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 06:53   #87
BlueDemon

BlueDemon is on a distinguished road

To honor ones commitment is not a waste.
When one joins a BG/Alliance or a BG joins an alliance, if they feel they may, for whatever reason, decide to pull from that BG/Alliance before that round has ended, then it should be entered into the agreement at the time the agreement is first made. Pulling during the round, does, at times, cripple the alliance beyond repair for the remainder of that round. And, in some cases, has been done in the past due to simple disagreements. Not saying that is the case here, between LCH and Angels, not aware of exactly what went on there, as i was not in on the internal happenings there and do not buy into the finger pointing.
Main reason, imo, that some alliances now will not even consider taking in BGs, and yes, there have been some fine ones out there.
Again just my opinions here

And i do wish both alliances the best for next round.
BlueDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:05   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon
You make a commitment, individual, BG, or an alliance, you stay the course.
This builds trust from the overall pa cummunity that you'll stand behind your agreements, no matter the outcome.
My opinion, ofc.
Again I'd like to stress out that BOTH parties agreed to end the agreement. So trust or loyalty has nothing to do with it. Neither does betreyal etc. We'd have prefered if the cooperation worked out, just as LCH prefered it to work out aswell. Guess it wasn't meant to be ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:23   #89
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
... his angels for pulling yet another Mistu.
Saying we have pulled another Mistu is insinuating that LCH has been acting like MISTU acted the same round, if yes i wouldnt like to be associated nor HC of LCH. Of course this is just hypothetic, because the 2 groups departed in peace.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 15:08   #90
Mitre
Xanadu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggin
stuff.
Someone have clearly been feeding you alot of bullshit Biggin. I didnt say LCH would disband in channel.
I changed topic and posted that we would make an announcement later that evening. I never said anything about disbanding. The announcement could have been a new HC or something else for all you could know.
Remy joined server and changed topic to "NO WE ARE NOT DISBANDING etc". Thats when i said i was leaving, as i didnt want to continue with doing alot of work more or less alone anymore. I talked with Acers on the phone and he also agreed that to disband for r14 was the best thing to do, and if Ace got any guts he will support me on this and actually tell what happend. Reasons for disbanding for r14 was cause there wasnt anyone left to run LCH. Wielklem left on holiday 5 sept to Canada and US. Acers went on 2 weeks holiday. Akmaster got burned out mid round and went inactive. Stifler was tired and also went on holiday. Sleepless got on and did some DC work for a few hours. Irvine said he couldnt DC as much ass he wanted cause of his work. Remy was atlest tired of pa 1 month ago and i dont think it has changed much and he was also on holiday/inactive.
That leaves only me left. To promote alot of new HC`s or disband for r14 was the only options there was. You also know how hard it was to "find" someone to do the DC work as we could have many hours with no DC online at all. To make it short Acers,Stifler and me agreed to disband LCH for r14. Someone might disagree but we were pretty much the only ones active as LCH HC`s. Angels never told me or anything else that they would leave afik. If Stifler and me hadnt left they prolly would have been in LCH still.To blame me for anything is kinda low in my opinion.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 15:41   #91
Mitre
Xanadu...

Quote:
Your problem as always is that you think you know whats going on but as always you got no clue
I didnt join Angels as many in LCH thinks. Im playing in TGV.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 23:25   #92
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Someone have clearly been feeding you alot of bullshit Biggin. I didnt say LCH would disband in channel.
I changed topic and posted that we would make an announcement later that evening. I never said anything about disbanding. The announcement could have been a new HC or something else for all you could know.
Remy joined server and changed topic to "NO WE ARE NOT DISBANDING etc". Thats when i said i was leaving, as i didnt want to continue with doing alot of work more or less alone anymore. I talked with Acers on the phone and he also agreed that to disband for r14 was the best thing to do, and if Ace got any guts he will support me on this and actually tell what happend. Reasons for disbanding for r14 was cause there wasnt anyone left to run LCH. Wielklem left on holiday 5 sept to Canada and US. Acers went on 2 weeks holiday. Akmaster got burned out mid round and went inactive. Stifler was tired and also went on holiday. Sleepless got on and did some DC work for a few hours. Irvine said he couldnt DC as much ass he wanted cause of his work. Remy was atlest tired of pa 1 month ago and i dont think it has changed much and he was also on holiday/inactive.
That leaves only me left. To promote alot of new HC`s or disband for r14 was the only options there was. You also know how hard it was to "find" someone to do the DC work as we could have many hours with no DC online at all. To make it short Acers,Stifler and me agreed to disband LCH for r14. Someone might disagree but we were pretty much the only ones active as LCH HC`s. Angels never told me or anything else that they would leave afik. If Stifler and me hadnt left they prolly would have been in LCH still.To blame me for anything is kinda low in my opinion.

Just replying to say I backup Mitres account of what happened, although I was tired and going on holiday, I WOULD have continued before/after it if there was more than a handful of members who seemed to care and pretty much no DCs cared.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 10:12   #93
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Well despite the fact we posted a thread saying LCH NEVER disbanded, and is playing even now. You rats leaving the ship can thank yourselves for handing 1up yet another round.
Just one word: bullshit!

1up had won the round long before the split, and main reasons for this were that LCH was pretty much the only alliance left given 1up some opposition (which may have been not a good political decision, but i won't discuss this here) + the overall very low level of activity in LCH, from HC to officers down to members. Btw this was also the reason i had already decided not to play another round with LCH long before the disband/split confusion actually appeared.

To sum it up: the split was just the result of a lot of problems that showed over the course of the round, not vice versa. Anyone telling a different tale either is a liar or got no clue.
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 13:37   #94
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious

To sum it up: the split was just the result of a lot of problems that showed over the course of the round, not vice versa. Anyone telling a different tale either is a liar or got no clue.
The reasons of the split/leavers are stated in my opening post. Every other post is either false or just elaborated on the reasons given.

Btw, you dont decide to play with LCH or not, you decide to apply or not apply. Of the applicants we decide who is in :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 14:32   #95
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
The reasons of the split/leavers are stated in my opening post. Every other post is either false or just elaborated on the reasons given.

Btw, you dont decide to play with LCH or not, you decide to apply or not apply. Of the applicants we decide who is in :-)
but this reason isnt really fair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Opening post
- Some Angels dont like #4, so dont see a reason to stay ingame

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 15:23   #96
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
I hope you can afford such luxury in the future :-)
Wish you all the best anyway, it was fun being with you and it's sad to see it end this way
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:49   #97
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
LCH's plan for dealing with 1up.

[11:56:58] <X> lets bash 1up
[11:57:03] <X> oh we lost new plan ?
[11:57:06] <X> eh no lets bash 1up
[11:57:13] <XXX> lol
[11:57:14] <X> ok failed what do we do
[11:57:16] <X> we bash 1up
[11:57:17] <X> yay
[11:57:26] <XXX> crap thats not working now what
[11:57:32] <XXX> send random fleets at 1up
[11:57:33] <X> eh bash 1up?
[11:57:33] <XXX> yay
[11:57:36] <XX> "were getting owned by 1up, lets att them, is it in our benefit, mmm, no, but lets hit em neway"
[11:58:01] <XXX> "we've lost the battle, war, morale, and our roids....lets keep hitting 1up"
[11:58:02] <X> shit we keep getting owned and looseing roids to 1up.
[11:58:06] <X> new plan?
[11:58:15] <X> eh no lets send what ships we have left at 1up
[11:58:25] <X> 1 fighter
[11:58:25] <X> ?
[11:58:44] <XXX> send it!
[11:58:44] <XX> why not
[11:58:48] <XXX> \o/

Names ommited to protect the innocent
Is the angels guy the one that only says Were getting owned, Lol and Why not?

Last edited by Alessio; 22 Sep 2005 at 16:58.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 15:01   #98
Recluse

Actually, all involved in that convo were angels, and if you try to deny the truth in what is said there, your quite delusional

Saver of Sad

Unread 24 Sep 2005, 01:30   #99
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

An alliance is an alliance.. if you had respect for it in the beginning of the round, then stick with it.. if you abbandon ship in the middle of something, then **** you... you deserve to die..

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 04:25   #100
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I dont think that lack of respect for the alliance had anything to do with it. If anything , since Lch werent able to give a run at 1up anymore, the split was best for both parties as it gives them time to get their ducks in a row before next round.