User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Apr 2007, 11:06   #201
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Champions League Prediction Thing III

in the 2nd leg, just in case a tiebreaker is needed, a little space [ ] beneath the predictions is provided for you to guess the number of bookings that will be given over the four 2nd leg matches added together.

Details
  • A straight red counts as two bookings
  • if two drawn players are equally apart, lowest prediction wins
  • if two drawn players both predict the same number, whoever posted first wins <--- ignore this rule as the fixtures were posted on PB a couple of days earlier than here
  • if you don't read this and leave the box empty, that's your own fault

also, remember you're predicting what the scores will be at the end of normal time, so injury time counts but extra time and penalties don't

If your opponent has predicted on PB and you want/need to see what his predictions are, here's a link to the parallel thread

http://www.plasticbrilliance.com/for...?t=1986&page=5

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Apr 2007 at 15:17.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 11:07   #202
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Read The Previous Post First!

QTR FINALS - 2ND LEG
10 Man Utd - Roma
10 Valencia - Chelsea
11 Bayern Munich - AC Milan
11 Liverpool - PSV
[ ]
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 11:31   #203
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
Re: Read The Previous Post First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
QTR FINALS - 2ND LEG
10 Man Utd - Roma 2 - 1
10 Valencia - Chelsea 1 - 2
11 Bayern Munich - AC Milan 2 - 1
11 Liverpool - PSV 1 - 1
[15]
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 11:41   #204
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
QTR FINALS - 2ND LEG
10 Man Utd 2 - 1 Roma
10 Valencia 2 - 1 Chelsea
11 Bayern Munich 2 - 1 AC Milan
11 Liverpool 5 - 1 PSV
[16 ]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 15:21   #205
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
QTR FINALS - 2ND LEG
10 Man Utd 2-1 Roma
10 Valencia 2-1 Chelsea
11 Bayern Munich 1-1 AC Milan
11 Liverpool 2-0 PSV
[15 ]
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 13:14   #206
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
QTR FINALS - 2ND LEG
11 Bayern Munich 2 - 1 AC Milan
11 Liverpool 2 - 0 PSV
[ ]
Ahh, ffs I missed the games on tuesday
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:57   #207
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curufinwe
Ahh, ffs I missed the games on tuesday

Man Utd 7-1 Roma (0X,8G)
Valencia 1-2 Chelsea (1X,5G)
Bayern 0-2 AC Milan (0X,0G)
Liverpool 1-0 PSV (0X,8G)

Code:
		x	g	b	pts
-------------------------------------------
Gzambo		1	4	1	8
Nadar		0	4	0	4
paolo		1	1	0	4
KoeN		0	3	1	4
Curufinwe (-2)	0	2	1	3
1-X		0	3	0	3
roadrunner	0	3	0	3
Minty		0	3	0	3
JonnyBGood (-4)	0	2	0	2
Ste		0	2	0	2
Code:
    Gzambo 8 - 4 Nadar

JonnyBGood 2 - 3 roadrunner

paolo 4 - 3 1-X

Minty 3 - 3 Curufinwe
Minty and Curufinwe drew. They were also the only two players who didn't provide a bookings tie-breaker (there were 17 btw, Koen was nearest with 16).

My last resort tiebreaker involved resurrecting the old 2 points for A = almost right, where this round's games are recalculated with an extra point given for any generally right games with correct goals for the winning team. On this basis Minty gets an extra point for correctly predicting Chelsea to score 2 on tuesday.

Both Curufinwe and JonnyBGood can blame missing matches for their defeats. I'm backing Paolo to win now that he's knocked me out though the smart money will be on Gzambo.

Gzambo vs roadrunner, paolo vs Minty in the semi's, details to follow.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 02:25   #208
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I blame alcohol. Thanks for running this 1-X and I hope you continue to do at least this one on GD as well.
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 10:47   #209
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Since there's a match on tonight, I thought I'd put up my predictions:

Man. United - AC Milan 2 - 1 H
Chelsea - Liverpool 1 - 1 H
Liverpool - Chelsea 2 - 1 H
AC Milan - Man. United 1 - 0 D

Total number of bookings in the four matches: 15

Last edited by paolo; 24 Apr 2007 at 14:16.
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 11:10   #210
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
Since there's a match on tonight, I thought I'd put up my predictions:

Man. United - AC Milan 2 - 1
Chelsea - Liverpool 1 - 1
Liverpool - Chelsea 2 - 1
AC Milan - Man. United 1 - 0
It's probably on pb

I like those scores! Repeat of the 2005 final
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 12:19   #211
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its not up on PB either personally i think that 1-X has suffered a catastrophic PC failure or something, as this is the longest i have ever seen him not be online for

me and gzambo have PM'ed our predictions to him, as minty doesn't check here your predictions should be safe
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 12:57   #212
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I sensed a disturbance in the force. It is no coincidence that this is the first time I have ever read one of these threads.

*places index-finger and thumb on each side of bridge* I am trying to make contact... 1-X... 1-X...
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 13:35   #213
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
*places index-finger and thumb on each side of bridge* I am trying to make contact... 1-X... 1-X...
next time try repeating my name in a mirror three times

anyhoo, hello, sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks paolo for showing initiative and doing your own.
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 13:55   #214
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1-X: a cross between bloody mary and jesus christ.
*leaving thread*
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 00:43   #215
1-X
overtired

Man Utd 3-2 AC Milan (A)
Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool (H)

bookings so far = 5

Code:
	mnu-acm	chl-liv
gzambo	  2-1 H	  1-2 A
roadrnr	  1-2 H	  1-1 H
paolo	  2-1 H	  1-1 H
minty	  0-1 D   2-1 A

gzambo 1-1 roadrunner

paolo 2-1 minty
Unread 3 May 2007, 23:21   #216
1-X
overtired

previous scores...

gzambo 1-1 roadrunner

paolo 2-1 minty

predictions for 2nd leg...

gzambo
2-0 H
2-1 D
+3

roadrunner
2-0 D
0-2 A
+1

paolo
2-1 H
1-0 D
+3

minty
0-1 D
1-1 H
+1

(correct
1-0 H
3-0 H)

final scores

gzambo 4 - 2 roadrunner

paolo 5 - 2 minty

Gzambo vs paolo in the final

Last edited by 1-X; 4 May 2007 at 01:29.
Unread 21 May 2007, 19:38   #217
1-X
overtired

THE FINAL

AC vs Liverpool, Gzambo vs Paolo

If Milan win, Paolo is the champion. If Liverpool wins, it's Gzambo
Unread 21 May 2007, 20:35   #218
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
THE FINAL

AC vs Liverpool, Gzambo vs Paolo

If Milan win, Paolo is the champion. If Liverpool wins, it's Gzambo
Well done Gzambo
Unread 21 May 2007, 20:40   #219
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Well done Paolo
FIXED!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 21:10   #220
paolo
Kwaak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Well done Gzambo
I'll win anyway...
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:46   #221
1-X
overtired

Quote:
I'll win anyway...
well done paolo , though Milan didn't deserve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzambo
winning team :Liverpool
half-time score :Ac Milan 0-1 Liverpool
90 mins score :Ac Milan 1-2 Liverpool
team to score first:Liverpool
Quote:
winning team : AC Milan
half-time score : AC Milan 1 - 0 Liverpool
90 mins score : AC Milan 3 - 2 Liverpool
team to score first: AC Milan
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:50   #222
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quick! Grab 1-X before he can make it back to pb!

We'll show them, coming over here and making a fuss.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote