User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 May 2006, 11:37   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Stuff to do when you are bored

I know there´s been thousands of these threads but there´s just so many things to do! I mean, check this out.

wow!

Now if that won´t keep you busy for an hour or two you need to either see a shrink or compete in 2007´s rubix cube completion contest.
Unread 2 May 2006, 12:22   #2
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stuff to do when you are bored

I drink when i'm bored.

Keeps the ol' liver in check.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 12:24   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I take the piss out of KoeN.
Its an art form.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 12:27   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

delete thread

ban user

(reason: advertising)
Unread 2 May 2006, 12:39   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Stuff to do when you are bored

This thread has nothing to convey.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 12:44   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't remember you being this alarmingly and deliberately shit but it's not exactly a trend I'm a huge fan of so far but I guess we can keep it going for a few years and pretend that it's funny if you want.
Unread 2 May 2006, 12:57   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't remember you being this alarmingly and deliberately shit but it's not exactly a trend I'm a huge fan of so far but I guess we can keep it going for a few years and pretend that it's funny if you want.
TBH I was just looking for shit websites for a JJ thread and stubled upon a few ´others´ that in my perception at that specific literal point in time seemed like posteable material, wich at that specific moment seemed to me be more so than ever as the average content of this forum wich I loved once more than Dr. Briscoe´s wonder energy bar has slidden down in to some kind of magically bestowed coma in the capable hands of what we can count among today´s regular posters. :xmas:

So if I can go on pretending that there is actually something worth reading inside this forum as it is on this specific point in the grand history of mankind apart from numerous instances of ´ban thread delete user´ or other eloquent and insightful combinations of those words please allow me to enrich your life with just one more of these wacky pages i found on the interweb, whilst you ´guys´ will let me do so and clap hands in awe (whilst thinking ´wtf is this shit´ ofcourse), and I will do so smiling, AS IF I AM ACTUALLY ENJOYING MYSELF! :crazyxmas:

Actually I blame the prozac I´m taking.

But here: isn´t that just the best thing since sliced bread?

Edited for lame smilie placement
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:06   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
So if I can go on pretending that there is actually something worth reading inside this forum as it is on this specific point in the grand history of mankind apart from numerous instances of ´ban thread delete user´ or other eloquent and insightful combinations of those words please allow me to enrich your life with just one more of these wacky pages i found on the interweb
Oh dear, you're into the "you guys suck, I'm better than you all" stage.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:10   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Eeehm no did I oh god

I guess I did, but then unintended. I´m sure it´s down to others who just don´t post anymore. They probably just sit there reading all this laughing their arses off thinking, ´No I´ll post this good stuff on SA forums instead´.

That must be it.

Meanwhile, magic micro vacuum cleaners anyone? Or a complete set of hoofcleaners´ tools? This intarweb has it all.
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:16   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
TBH I was just looking for shit websites for a JJ thread and stubled upon a few ´others´ that in my perception at that specific literal point in time seemed like posteable material, wich at that specific moment seemed to me be more so than ever as the average content of this forum wich I loved once more than Dr. Briscoe´s wonder energy bar has slidden down in to some kind of magically bestowed coma in the capable hands of what we can count among today´s regular posters. :xmas:

So if I can go on pretending that there is actually something worth reading inside this forum as it is on this specific point in the grand history of mankind apart from numerous instances of ´ban thread delete user´ or other eloquent and insightful combinations of those words please allow me to enrich your life with just one more of these wacky pages i found on the interweb, whilst you ´guys´ will let me do so and clap hands in awe (whilst thinking ´wtf is this shit´ ofcourse), and I will do so smiling, AS IF I AM ACTUALLY ENJOYING MYSELF! :crazyxmas:

Actually I blame the prozac I´m taking.

But here: isn´t that just the best thing since sliced bread?

Edited for lame smilie placement
I can remember you being this deliberately and overtly confrontational though so I guess some good things don't come to an end.
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:22   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

So Tom, how's life? Still hanging out in Spain?
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:23   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

What is confrontational and why would it apply to me you fat guinness drinking bolshevic.
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:29   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
So Tom, how's life? Still hanging out in Spain?
Sitting ATM but yes. Not much in Holland that I miss you know. Do pop over every now and then but it´s mainly recreational use. Oh sorry did I bring up drugs again or was it you? Anyway.

[serious]The company I started is doing great now so I´m actually sitting back a little and see where it goes. For the first time in two years... [/serious]

So what are you muppets all up to now, still the same?
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:46   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I turned 30 some days ago, I think there isn't much left to say..

:crymeariver:
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:48   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I turned 30 some days ago, I think there isn't much left to say..

Yes well I´ve turned 31 and hope to turn 32 this year so there´s guys older than you that still live.

(In awful conditions and completely insane, but alive yes)

Still doing gemeentebelastingen?
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:57   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
I take the piss out of KoeN.
Its an art form.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:01   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
have one of these
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:19   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
have one of these
i don't want it.

and i have the magnetic balls for about 13 years now.
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:22   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
What is confrontational and why would it apply to me you fat guinness drinking bolshevic.
Oh tommy, you came and I gave you an internet wedgie,
but then you cried for hours and hours oh tommy!

PS I didn't have you down as a "tom". What about dave? From now on can I call you dave?

PPS Also can this thread should have been called "Things to do in denver when you're dead "
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:25   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

Still doing gemeentebelastingen?

Yeah but I am about to get transfered to an 'dwang-invorderings' job.

Oh, such a career!
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:25   #21
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought jonny was talking about yahwe in his first post...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:30   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i thought jonny was talking about yahwe in his first post...
To be honest I didn't even open the link, I just dived in and went for the troll
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:40   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i have the magnetic balls for about 13 years now.
do you live near a mobile phone mast or a nuclear power station?

btw I've got one of those magnetix sets somewhere, the bars are coloured rather than chrome so that's not cool
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 14:55   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Oh tommy, you came and I gave you an internet wedgie,
but then you cried for hours and hours oh tommy!

PS I didn't have you down as a "tom". What about dave? From now on can I call you dave?

PPS Also can this thread should have been called "Things to do in denver when you're dead "
I love wedgies, I order them all the time at mcdonalds. Maybe that´s why I´m getting a little fat.

Ps Dave is sooo 2001. You can call me Hal. Without the 2000.
Unread 2 May 2006, 15:26   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
do you live near a mobile phone mast or a nuclear power station?
i am surrounded by mobile phone masts. they are everywhere. :crymeariver:
Unread 2 May 2006, 18:00   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's because I'm Tom.

And I'm cool!
Unread 2 May 2006, 18:55   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That's because I'm Tom.

And I'm cool!
Yeah but xtrasyn doesn't have cancer see?
Unread 3 May 2006, 08:50   #28
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe he's going bald like me? Huzzah!
Unread 3 May 2006, 10:48   #29
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Ehhm no, baldness not expected anytime soon.
A heart attack may be, with all the smoking/fat lunches/big dinners, but I´ll die of that with all my hair on. Like a true man should.
Unread 3 May 2006, 12:34   #30
Tomkat

I like how I don't smoke, don't drink that much, and am an upstanding member of society, and I got cancer, while you smoke and eat lots of fatty foods and don't.

Wait a minute.

I don't like that at all!
Unread 3 May 2006, 12:36   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe it's all those children you've abused.
Unread 3 May 2006, 12:40   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I like how I don't smoke, don't drink that much, and am an upstanding member of society, and I got cancer, while you smoke and eat lots of fatty foods and don't.
You should have done more drugs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2006, 13:18   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Stuff to do when you are bored

Quote:
God hates squares.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote