User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Mar 2006, 01:07   #301
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] the big league rnd 5

Code:
08 [Tottenham]    midge5 v JonnyBGood [Man City]
09 [Man Utd]      midge5 v JonnyBGood  [Arsenal]

08 [Charlton]    furball v Apothos     [Everton]
09 [Man Utd]     furball v Apothos     [Arsenal]

08 [Portsmouth]   lokken v JC        [Blackburn]
09 [Man Utd]      lokken v JC          [Arsenal]

08 [Sunderland]     SYMM v Phang        [Fulham]
09 [Man Utd]        SYMM v Phang       [Arsenal]

08 [Wigan]    Blastoderm v MrL      [Birmingham] 
09 [Man Utd]  Blastoderm v MrL         [Arsenal]

09 [Aston Villa]     pig v 1-X       [West Brom] 
09 [Man Utd]         pig v 1-X         [Arsenal]

09 [Chelsea]  roadrunner v Obliterate [West Ham]
09 [Man Utd]  roadrunner v Obliterate  [Arsenal]

09 [Liverpool]  isildurx v sniborp      [Bolton]
09 [Man Utd]    isildurx v sniborp     [Arsenal]

09 [Middlesbro]     KoeN v Kurashima [Newcastle]
09 [Man Utd]        KoeN v Kurashima   [Arsenal]
it's obvious what I've done here. I've given the spare match to everyone to liven things up a bit

Last edited by 1-X; 3 Apr 2006 at 23:05.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 00:45   #302
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

03 [Blackburn] JC v Blastoderm [Wigan] 20:00

D

1 - 1
Bellamy, 26
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:40   #303
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Rovers v Wigan
2-0
H
Bellamy, 16
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:49   #304
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

01 [Arsenal] sniborp v pig [Aston Villa]
2-0
H
Henry 19
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:50   #305
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
01 [West Brom] furball v roadrunner[Liverpool] 17:15
0-3
a
Crouch 11
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:52   #306
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

01 [Arsenal] sniborp v pig [Aston Villa]

Fs pig, bet on your own team to win, i wanted 2-0 arsenal

3-1 H
Henry 41
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:04   #307
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
01 [Bolton] isildurx v KoeN [Man Utd]
HT: away
FT: 0 - 3
Rooney to get booked.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:49   #308
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I know I won anyway but the BBC says West Brom scored in the 20th minute so shouldn't I also get a point for time?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:02   #309
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I know I won anyway but the BBC says West Brom scored in the 20th minute so shouldn't I also get a point for time?
(the times for that match aren't on livescore any more but) I've added the point
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:02   #310
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was lacking an ISP.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:08   #311
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I was lacking an ISP.
I can see how that might make predicting difficult

Would you like to be put back in?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:57   #312
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Obviously this is 'a bit shit', so I've solved the problem drastically, as with Reidy and LHC, by also removing MrL and Kura. They've both missed quite a few matches and I honestly think they'd rather not continue because they've dropped so many points. If either of them ever read this and want to continue playing, they've only got to say and I'll put them straight back in.
I have to admit i was a little surprised to see Phang now as the Newcastle boss. Ah well.

TBH, its probably best i dont predict again till next season, i always end up making my predictions last minute anyway, and with the other half having now declared saturday a "Computer Free Zone" , im shafted on that one.

Ill try and keep up with the prediction leagues because i can do those in a block early in the month.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 20:23   #313
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I can see how that might make predicting difficult

Would you like to be put back in?
Only if someone else does. 16 is easier all round.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:19   #314
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

01 [Newcastle] Phang v midge5 [Tottenham]
1-2
A
Carrick 27
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:56   #315
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

01 [Birmingham] 1-X v Obliterate [Chelsea] 12:45

0-3
A
Drogba, 10
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 00:31   #316
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

01 [Fulham] SYMM v lokken [Portsmouth]
1-2
d
todorov, 12
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 01:58   #317
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1-2 a keane 35
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 02:04   #318
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Man City 2 - 1 Boro
HT : D
Viduka (23)

Last edited by Kurashima; 1 Apr 2006 at 04:07.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 02:32   #319
1-X
overtired

01 [Birmingham] 1-X v Obliterate [Chelsea] 12:45

a 1-2
lampard 18
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 06:19   #320
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

01 [Bolton] isildurx v KoeN [Man Utd]

A
0-2
NIstelrooy 35
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:16   #321
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

01 [Everton] Apothos v JBGood [Sunderland]
FT: 2 - 0
HT: Home.
Sorcerer: Beattie, 37.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:34   #322
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everton v Sunderland
3-1
Cahill 28
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 11:27   #323
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

01 [West Brom] furball v roadrunner[Liverpool] 17:15
HT a
FT 0-2
crouch 35
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 14:42   #324
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fulham 2 - 1 Portsmouth
D
McBride 24
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 23:03   #325
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Birmingham]      1-X v Obliterate  [Chelsea]
a 1-2		   d 0-0		a 0-3
lampard 18	     -,-	    drogba 10

1-X 0 - 0 Obliterate
Code:
[Arsenal]     sniborp v pig     [Aston Villa] 
h 3-1		   h 5-0		h 2-0
henry 41	adebayor 19	     henry 19
HG					  HGT
            sniborp 2 - 3 pig
Code:
[Bolton]     isildurx v KoeN        [Man Utd]
a 0-2		   d 1-2		a 0-3
rvn 35	davies 26 / rooney Y	   rooney [c]
A				           GY
           isildurx 2 - 2 KoeN
Code:
[Everton]     Apothos v JBGood   [Sunderland] 
h 2-0		   h 2-2		- 3-1
beattie 37	  osman 5	    cahill 28
H
            Apothos 1 - 0 JonnyBGood
Code:
[Fulham]         SYMM v lokken   [Portsmouth] 
d 1-2		   a 1-3		d 2-1
todorov 12	 o'neil 01	   mcbride 34
G
               SYMM 1 - 0 lokken
Code:
[Newcastle]     Phang v midge5    [Tottenham]
a 1-2		   h 3-1		a 1-2
keane 35	 bowyer 03	   carrick 27

Phang 0 - 0 midge5
Code:
[West Brom]   furball v roadrunner[Liverpool]
a 0-3		   a 0-2		a 0-2
crouch 11	 fowler 07	    crouch 35
HGT				           HX
            furball 3 - 4 roadrunner
Code:
[Man City] MrL_JaKiri v Kurashima[Middlesbro]
h 2-0		   a 0-1		d 2-1
parlour [c]	cattermole 42	    viduka 23

MrL_JaKiri 0 - 0 Kurashima
Code:
[Blackburn]        JC v Blastoderm    [Wigan]
h 2-0		   d 1-1		d 1-1
bellamy 16	 roberts 52	   bellamy 26
					   HX
                 JC 0 - 4 Blastoderm
Code:
	         P W D L  F  A Pts
---------------------------------
pig		11 7 4 0 18  7 25
Apothos         11 7 3 1 19  8 24
Blastoderm      11 7 0 4 19 13 21
roadrunner      11 6 2 3 24 20 20
JC              11 5 3 3 17 12 18
midge5          11 5 3 3 14  9 18
SYMM            11 4 4 3 22 16 16
Phang		11 4 4 3 17 15 16
1-X		11 4 3 4 27 25 15
lokken          10 4 0 6 12 17 12
KoeN		11 3 3 5 12 18 12
Obliterate      11 3 3 5  9 11 12
Kurashima       11 3 2 6 11 27 11
furball         11 2 4 5 20 29 10
MrL_JaKiri	11 2 4 5  8 14 10
isildurx	11 1 6 4 16 23  9
JonnyBGood	11 1 5 5 17 25  8
sniborp         10 1 4 5 13 21  7
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 23:04   #326
1-X
overtired

Code:
08 [Tottenham]    midge5 v JonnyBGood [Man City]
09 [Man Utd]      midge5 v JonnyBGood  [Arsenal]

08 [Charlton]    furball v Apothos     [Everton]
09 [Man Utd]     furball v Apothos     [Arsenal]

08 [Portsmouth]   lokken v JC        [Blackburn]
09 [Man Utd]      lokken v JC          [Arsenal]

08 [Sunderland]     SYMM v Phang        [Fulham]
09 [Man Utd]        SYMM v Phang       [Arsenal]

08 [Wigan]    Blastoderm v MrL      [Birmingham] 
09 [Man Utd]  Blastoderm v MrL         [Arsenal]

09 [Aston Villa]     pig v 1-X       [West Brom] 
09 [Man Utd]         pig v 1-X         [Arsenal]

09 [Chelsea]  roadrunner v Obliterate [West Ham]
09 [Man Utd]  roadrunner v Obliterate  [Arsenal]

09 [Liverpool]  isildurx v sniborp      [Bolton]
09 [Man Utd]    isildurx v sniborp     [Arsenal]

09 [Middlesbro]     KoeN v Kurashima [Newcastle]
09 [Man Utd]        KoeN v Kurashima   [Arsenal]
it's obvious what I've done here. I've given the spare match to everyone to liven things up a bit
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:45   #327
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Long.

But I'm powering myself to the top 4. C'mon!

08 [Wigan] Blastoderm v MrL [Birmingham]

D
1 - 1
Roberts, 15

09 [Man Utd] Blastoderm v MrL [Arsenal]

A
0 - 1
Adebayor, 39
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 13:25   #328
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Pig next time we meet im hitting you with the cue stick for that one

09 [Liverpool] isildurx v sniborp [Bolton]
h
1-0
alonso 41

09 [Man Utd] isildurx v sniborp [Arsenal]
0-1
d
pires 41
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 18:04   #329
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

08 [Wigan] Blastoderm v MrL [Birmingham]

2-0
H
Roberts, 30

09 [Man Utd] Blastoderm v MrL [Arsenal]

2-1
A
Henry 30
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 18:13   #330
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

09 [Aston Villa] pig v 1-X [West Brom]
2-1
D
Baros 28

09 [Man Utd] pig v 1-X [Arsenal]
1-0
D
V.Nistelrooy 68
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 20:45   #331
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

09 [Chelsea] roadrunner v Obliterate [West Ham]

HT h
FT 3-0
drogba 23

09 [Man Utd] roadrunner v Obliterate [Arsenal]

HT h
FT 2-0
RVN 35
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 08:33   #332
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

09 [Liverpool] isildurx v sniborp [Bolton]
2-1
D
Alonso 26

09 [Man Utd] isildurx v sniborp [Arsenal]

1-1
D
Adebayor 36
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 10:47   #333
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
08 [Charlton] furball v Apothos [Everton]
1-1
h
Bent 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
09 [Man Utd] furball v Apothos [Arsenal]
0-1
d
Henry 46
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 12:20   #334
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

08 [Portsmouth] lokken v JC [Blackburn]

0-1
D
Bellamy, 56

09 [Man Utd] lokken v JC [Arsenal]
1-1
D
Rooney, 23
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:44   #335
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

09 [Middlesbro] KoeN 1 v 2 Kurashima [Newcastle]
HT : D
Yakubu (23)

09 [Man Utd] KoeN 2 v 3 Kurashima [Arsenal]
HT : A
Henry (13)
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:38   #336
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Portsmouth 2 -1 Blackburn
A
Pedersen 18
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:05   #337
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mackems-irish film
1-2 d collins john 25

north scum v south scum
3-2 a terry 'enry 12
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:13   #338
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
09 [Middlesbro] KoeN v Kurashima [Newcastle]
HT: home
FT: 2 - 1
Bowyer to get booked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
09 [Man Utd] KoeN v Kurashima [Arsenal]
HT: draw
FT: 1 - 1
Rooney to get booked.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:16   #339
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
irish film
i was like "wtf" for a minute there but now I get it
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:42   #340
lokken
BlueTuba

Man Utd 1 - 1 Arsenal
D
Booked: G Neville
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 22:45   #341
midge5
mmm lambs

08 [Tottenham] midge5 3v1 JonnyBGood [Man City]
h
Keane 18

09 [Man Utd] midge5 v JonnyBGood [Arsenal]
2-1
H
Saha 28
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 23:05   #342
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

08 [Charlton] furball v Apothos [Everton]
FT: 1 - 3
HT: Away.
Booked: P. Neville.

09 [Man Utd] furball v Apothos [Arsenal]
FT: 1 - 0.
HT: Draw.
Sorcerer: Van Nistelshit, 57.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 01:17   #343
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

08 [Sunderland] SYMM v Phang [Fulham]
0-0
09 [Man Utd] SYMM v Phang [Arsenal]
3-1
h
saha, 23
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 01:34   #344
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
i was like "wtf" for a minute there but now I get it
i thought it was rather witty myself.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 11:15   #345
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

09 [Chelsea] roadrunner v Obliterate [West Ham]

2-0
H
Drogba, 20

09 [Man Utd] roadrunner v Obliterate [Arsenal]

1-1
D
Booked: Ronaldo
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 12:16   #346
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spurs 3-1 Man City
H
Keane 20

Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal
D
Booked: Senderos
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 21:42   #347
1-X
overtired

villa - wba
d 1-1
moore 38

manu - arse
h 2-1
rvn 38
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 00:31   #348
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Tottenham]    midge5 v JonnyBGood [Man City]
h 3-1		   h 2-1		h 3-1
keane 18	stalteri 44	     keane 20
HG					   HG
             midge5 2 - 2 JonnyBGood

[Man Utd]      midge5 v JonnyBGood  [Arsenal]
h 2-1		   d 2-0		d 2-1
saha 28		 rooney 54	 senderos [c]
A					   HX
             midge5 2 - 4 JonnyBGood
Code:
[Charlton]    furball v Apothos     [Everton]
h 1-1		   d 0-0		a 1-3
bent 28		     -,-	  neville [c]
A
            furball 2 - 0 Apothos

[Man Utd]     furball v Apothos     [Arsenal]
d 0-1		   d 2-0		d 1-0
henry 46	 rooney 54	       rvn 57
H					  HGT
            furball 1 - 3 Apothos
Code:
[Portsmouth]   lokken v JC        [Blackburn]
a 2-1		   d 2-2		d 0-1
pedersen 18	bellamy 32	   bellamy 56
					   HS
             lokken 0 - 2 JC

[Man Utd]      lokken v JC          [Arsenal]
d 1-1		   d 2-0		d 1-1
neville [c]	 rooney 54	    rooney 23
H					   HS
             lokken 1 - 2 JC
Code:
[Sunderland]     SYMM v Phang        [Fulham]
d 0-0		  abandoned	        d 1-2
-,-				     cjohn 25

[Man Utd]        SYMM v Phang       [Arsenal]
h 3-1		   d 2-0		a 3-2
saha 23		 rooney 54	     henry 12
A					    G
               SYMM 2 - 1 Phang
Code:
[Wigan]    Blastoderm v MrL      [Birmingham]
d 1-1		   d 1-1		h 2-0
roberts 15	johansson 49	   roberts 30
HX		
         Blastoderm 4 - 0 MrL_JaKiri

[Man Utd]  Blastoderm v MrL         [Arsenal]
a 0-1		   d 2-0		a 2-1
adebayor 39	 rooney 54	     henry 30
					    A
         Blastoderm 0 - 2 MrL_JaKiri
Code:
[Aston Villa]     pig v 1-X       [West Brom] 
d 2-1		   d 0-0		d 1-1
baros 28	     -,-	     moore 38
H				           HA
                pig 1 - 3 1-X

[Man Utd]         pig v 1-X         [Arsenal]
d 1-0		   d 2-0		h 2-1
rvn 68		rooney 54	       rvn 38
HG					    A
		pig 2 - 2 1-X
Code:
[Chelsea]  roadrunner v Obliterate [West Ham]
h 3-0		   h 4-1		h 2-0
drogba 23	collins 10	    drogba 20
HA					   HG
         roadrunner 3 - 2 Obliterate

[Man Utd]  roadrunner v Obliterate  [Arsenal]
h 2-0		   d 2-0		d 1-1
rvn 35		rooney 54	  ronaldo [c]
HX					    G
         roadrunner 4 - 1 Obliterate
Code:
[Liverpool]  isildurx v sniborp      [Bolton]
d 2-1		   h 1-0		h 1-0
alonso 26	 fowler 45	    alonso 41
A					  HXT
           idildurx 2 - 5 sniborp

[Man Utd]    isildurx v sniborp     [Arsenal]
d 1-1		   d 2-0	        d 0-1
adebayor 36	 rooney 54	     pires 41
H					    H
           idildurx 1 - 1 sniborp
Code:
[Middlesbro]     KoeN v Kurashima [Newcastle]
h 2-1		   a 1-2		d 1-2
bowyer [c]	 boateng 29	    yakubu 23
					    X
               KoeN 0 - 3 Kurashima

[Man Utd]        KoeN v Kurashima   [Arsenal]
d 1-1		   d 2-0		a 2-3
rooney [c]	 rooney 54 	     henry 13
H					
               KoeN 1 - 0 Kurashima
Code:
		 P W D L  F  A Pts
----------------------------------
Apothos         13 8 3 2 22 11 27
roadrunner      13 8 2 3 31 23 26
pig		13 7 5 1 21 12 26
Blastoderm      13 8 0 5 23 15 24
JC              13 7 3 3 21 13 24
1-X		13 5 4 4 32 28 19
SYMM            12 5 4 3 24 17 19
midge5          13 5 4 4 18 15 19
Phang		12 4 4 4 18 17 16
KoeN		13 4 3 6 13 21 15
Kurashima       13 4 2 7 14 28 14
MrL_JaKiri	13 3 4 6 10 18 13
furball         13 3 4 6 23 32 13
JonnyBGood	13 2 6 5 23 29 12
lokken          12 4 0 8 13 21 12
Obliterate      13 3 3 7 12 18 12
sniborp         12 2 5 5 19 24 11
isildurx	13 1 7 5 19 29 10
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 01:18   #349
1-X
overtired

Code:
22 [Arsenal]     furball v midge5    [Tottenham] 1245
22 [Arsenal]         MrL v JC*       [Tottenham] 1245
22 [Bolton]         KoeN v roadrunner [Charlton]
22 [Everton]     Apothos v isildurx [Birmingham]
22 [Newcastle] Kurashima v SYMM      [West Brom]
22 [Portsmouth]   lokken v JBGood   [Sunderland]
24 [Fulham]        Phang v Blastoderm    [Wigan] 2000
25 [Aston Villa]     pig v sniborp    [Man City] 1945
26 [West Ham]        1-X v Obliterate[Liverpool] 1945
*Blackburn didn't have a game so to keep things even, I allocated a replacement

Last edited by 1-X; 20 Apr 2006 at 00:50.
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 01:20   #350
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Tottenham]    midge5 v JonnyBGood [Man City]
h 3-1		   h 2-1		h 3-1
keane 18	stalteri 44	     keane 20
HG					   HG
             midge5 2 - 2 JonnyBGood

[Man Utd]      midge5 v JonnyBGood  [Arsenal]
h 2-1		   d 2-0		d 2-1
saha 28		 rooney 54	 senderos [c]
A					   HA
             midge5 2 - 3 JonnyBGood
Code:
[Charlton]    furball v Apothos     [Everton]
h 1-1		   d 0-0		a 1-3
bent 28		     -,-	  neville [c]
A
            furball 2 - 0 Apothos

[Man Utd]     furball v Apothos     [Arsenal]
d 0-1		   d 2-0		d 1-0
henry 46	 rooney 54	       rvn 57
H					  HGT
            furball 1 - 3 Apothos
Code:
[Portsmouth]   lokken v JC        [Blackburn]
a 2-1		   d 2-2		d 0-1
pedersen 18	bellamy 32	   bellamy 56
					   HS
             lokken 0 - 2 JC

[Man Utd]      lokken v JC          [Arsenal]
d 1-1		   d 2-0		d 1-1
neville [c]	 rooney 54	    rooney 23
H					   HS
             lokken 1 - 2 JC
Code:
[Sunderland]     SYMM v Phang        [Fulham]
d 0-0		  abandoned	        d 1-2
-,-				     cjohn 25

[Man Utd]        SYMM v Phang       [Arsenal]
h 3-1		   d 2-0		a 3-2
saha 23		 rooney 54	     henry 12
A					    G
               SYMM 2 - 1 Phang
Code:
[Wigan]    Blastoderm v MrL      [Birmingham]
d 1-1		   d 1-1		h 2-0
roberts 15	johansson 49	   roberts 30
HX		
         Blastoderm 4 - 0 MrL_JaKiri

[Man Utd]  Blastoderm v MrL         [Arsenal]
a 0-1		   d 2-0		a 2-1
adebayor 39	 rooney 54	     henry 30
					    A
         Blastoderm 0 - 2 MrL_JaKiri
Code:
[Aston Villa]     pig v 1-X       [West Brom] 
d 2-1		   d 0-0		d 1-1
baros 28	     -,-	     moore 38
H				           HA
                pig 1 - 3 1-X

[Man Utd]         pig v 1-X         [Arsenal]
d 1-0		   d 2-0		h 2-1
rvn 68		rooney 54	       rvn 38
HG					    A
		pig 2 - 2 1-X
Code:
[Chelsea]  roadrunner v Obliterate [West Ham]
h 3-0		   h 4-1		h 2-0
drogba 23	collins 10	    drogba 20
HA					   HG
         roadrunner 3 - 2 Obliterate

[Man Utd]  roadrunner v Obliterate  [Arsenal]
h 2-0		   d 2-0		d 1-1
rvn 35		rooney 54	  ronaldo [c]
X					    G
         roadrunner 3 - 1 Obliterate
Code:
[Liverpool]  isildurx v sniborp      [Bolton]
d 2-1		   h 1-0		h 1-0
alonso 26	 fowler 45	    alonso 41
A					  HXT
           idildurx 2 - 5 sniborp

[Man Utd]    isildurx v sniborp     [Arsenal]
d 1-1		   d 2-0	        d 0-1
adebayor 36	 rooney 54	     pires 41
H					    H
           idildurx 1 - 1 sniborp
Code:
[Middlesbro]     KoeN v Kurashima [Newcastle]
h 2-1		   a 1-2		d 1-2
bowyer [c]	 boateng 29	    yakubu 23
					    X
               KoeN 0 - 3 Kurashima

[Man Utd]        KoeN v Kurashima   [Arsenal]
d 1-1		   d 2-0		a 2-3
rooney [c]	 rooney 54 	     henry 13
H					
               KoeN 1 - 0 Kurashima
Code:
		 P W D L  F  A Pts
Apothos         13 8 3 2 22 11 27
roadrunner      13 8 2 3 30 23 26
pig		13 7 5 1 21 12 26
Blastoderm      13 8 0 5 23 15 24
JC              13 7 3 3 21 13 24
1-X		13 5 4 4 32 28 19
SYMM            12 5 4 3 24 17 19
midge5          13 5 4 4 18 14 19
Phang		12 4 4 4 18 17 16
KoeN		13 4 3 6 13 21 15
Kurashima       13 4 2 7 14 28 14
MrL_JaKiri	13 3 4 6 10 18 13
furball         13 3 4 6 23 32 13
JonnyBGood	13 2 6 5 22 29 12
lokken          12 4 0 8 13 21 12
Obliterate      13 3 3 7 12 17 12
sniborp         12 2 5 5 19 24 11
isildurx	13 1 7 5 19 29 10
new fixtures at top of page

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Apr 2006 at 17:25.