User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 11 Dec 2009, 16:35   #1
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road
Garshaw

Anyone remember a guy named Garshaw from rounds 3-5ish? I'm trying to remember the name of his alliance.

It was pretty small, if I remember correctly and might have changed names to Blackstar at some point.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 13:00   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garshaw

Sounds very familiar, but that was a hell of a long time ago.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 16:04   #3
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough

Black-Ice?
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 17:37   #4
Cowch
Moo

I was a long time ago, and there were a lot of bigger, more well-known alliances so people may not have even been aware of our little noob-club. This question may be beyond the collective memory of the universe. I was part of the alliance and I can't even remember the name.

Black-Ice... doesn't sound right, but I can't say for certain I'll recognize it if someone says it.
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 18:42   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a quick search would suggest Tok'ra or something and Black Ice.
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 19:43   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

yeah garshaw was hc in tok'ra

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 19:50   #7
Cowch
Moo

Tok'ra! That's it. Yes Knight Theamion, that was ridiculously easy to find with a search. Sorry I didn't think of it.

Thanks guys!
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 22:31   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He called me Knight! :blushes: