User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2009, 18:19   #1
enoh

enoh is on a distinguished road
for elderly people

I looking for a family that to be elderly (or a single elderly person) which wants to move here in Romania for good. Maybe you don't have children or even if you have these have no so much time for a helping hand, to help you and to take care for you.
I am ready to offer you all my support and all the respect that you need for the rest of your life.If you move here we can do a family together with you, in which the relationship to be as parent and child.Here in Romania we gonna buy or building up a house into a area on which we'll choose it together.You will be the owner house's.We will do an contract and will be legalized finally.
I am young man in age of 30 years, honest, with good-manners, truest worthy.I am medical assistant.
If you gotta go at one alms house in future, where you will not have the freedom that you wish, that there you must have a living after a short program, I mean interdiction for some benefits,so think twice.I'll do my best to make you to feel better in a new life, a new family, a new home, living in quiet and harmony next to God.Romania is a beautiful country.I do this because I like this idea and I think that maybe somebody in this world it is possible to needs me. God bless you.Contact me at: [email protected].
This announcement is for long term.
enoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 19:53   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: for elderly people

Take care of me babeh! Let's get married right now!

/me falls into enoh's arms
Unread 20 Feb 2009, 21:20   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

finally a poster who raises the average standard of english on these boards.
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 17:05   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: for elderly people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
finally a poster who raises the average standard of english on these boards.
Maybe he went to Eton.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 19:55   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson View Post
Maybe he went to Eton.
as a cleaner perhaps
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 15:27   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

"Good Will Hunting"