User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 18:28   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
heh, all this slagging on ND this and last round shows the overall hipocracy in this fking game. But but, it's ofcourse alot of propaganda too, I can admit myself that I've whined at other alliances for similar shit.

But seriously, can't we for example compaire this round to rounds when Asc and App have dominated together, using the excuse that they worked together since the whole uni ganged up on them?
Round. As in one. Round 34. And it's a different scenario. What we saw that round was two alliances, neither of which were #1, being hit repeatedly by a much larger block. They then defeated that block and ended up #1 and #2. What we saw this round was NFI beating apprime with assistance from both ND and ascendancy at times. When apprime was pretty much dying NFI then napped ND, who went to #2 the next day or so.

Quote:
I can remember a few of those, but not exactly which round numbers. 1 particularly in mind was when Theam and Reese ran Asc.
I have zero idea what other rounds you are referring to. In round 35 ascendancy didn't play. In round 33 ascendancy and apprime fought. In r32 ascendancy and apprime fought and then we switched sides. Maybe I guess the last one applies but we're talking about a round which was still fairly open at tick 700 odd, as opposed to the snooze-fest we're enduring right now.

Quote:
It's however like this round, ND and NFI napped and got hit by a counterblock (App, Asc, Osi + whoever else there was). Why break up then?
We've never hit ND. I had some hope that someone might, well, do something else I guess.

Quote:
Or like VsN winning a round through naping around + getting Apprime support (which Hanzi admited when he wrote some thread about being pissed at VsN after this happened). How did their politics ever differ much from ND politics apart from that they upon that were someones muppet every round they played apart when they got support back from their masters?
I don't think VsN every finished second and looked like they had half a chance of winning any round bar the one they actually won.

Quote:
Or CT winning through naps and shit, no competition, and actively using the tactic of giving out pnaps here and there.
Given that that was like eighteen rounds ago I think it's a bit much to drag up that.