User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Jun 2006, 09:59   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
This is one "party" I`ll give a miss.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/06/03....ap/index.html
wtf! "The Gates of Hell should be installed at a children's play area in time for the festivities."

I sometimes wonder what people are smoking.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:11   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: This is one "party" I`ll give a miss.

I think its quite funny actually - they are just having a little bit of fun (whilst making some hellish profits at the same time ). I dont see the problem, personally .

Wasnt the central tennent of the US was "life, liberty and the pursuit of hapiness"?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:21   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it is quite funny. I don`t think the pope will be turning up*.

*Unless ofc he`s the anti-christ.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:36   #4
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough

I have an exam on 6-6-06, that can't be good
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:46   #5
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-air
I have an exam on 6-6-06, that can't be good
Your`re DOOMED!.*

*Good luck anyway

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 10:56   #6
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Your`re DOOMED!.*

*Good luck anyway
OH GOD NO*

*Thanks
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 12:35   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sounds fun, but i dont know if i would have the guts to buy a square mile in hell, all logic aside.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote