User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 11:01   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Crash

Now last night I met up with a friend, we had a beer or two and we decided that we should go and see a film. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but normally I know what films are out etc. Now films are noturiously bad in the summer months so I was willing to see something shit like "Perfect Catch" or "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", however when I got there, the film Crash was playing. Now I didnt hear anything about it, I had no idea who was in it, I had no idea what it was about.

But when the film finished I thought it was one of the best films I had seen all year and this is no exageration. Theres nothing that cliche about it, its just a decent film. I would recommend as many of you to go and see it, and just enjoy something for 2 hours. You are constantly captured byt the film and you dont want to avert your attention (normally for me theres a 10 minute period which I feel they could leave out, but not in this film)

Anyway GD go forth and enjoy this film*

*to those that have seen it what do you thin?