User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:12   #1
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Alliance security?

I wonder where the alliance security went these days. It is simply far too easy to relay from an alliance chan, and there is no shortage in people offering to help with the relay.

Currently you can watch ct in #screw-ct
For those interested...
and ronin; I'm no traitor, it's a social service...
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:17   #2
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance security?

its down, i guess alliance security fixed itself
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:37   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why oh why is it down? i like watching the nubs.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 14:19   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

#angels.tv - the best TV-show in the world!

Guess it doesn't exist anymore (at least not this round)
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 16:49   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is really nothing new.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 21:48   #6
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Nothing in this game is.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 01:55   #7
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Which is why the best way to play PA is drunk

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 15:07   #8
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

drunk is bad , or forgot to stay awake .
weed force you to sleep ,
amph make you have a 12 hours sleep
coffee make the alarm clock useless
heroin you forgot hat you were doing
crak make you train and want to have a chik around than they would make these demo for nothang .
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 15:13   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Apperantly Tesla had his ministry buddies spread out into the active alliances to do chan relays for him.
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 16:19   #10
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Its not just tesla, and tbh if allies still trust them its their own fault.

eXc, urwins, CT, angels had (have) them all.
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 16:38   #11
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Tut tut amazing how one bad apple like Veil05 can tarnish the good reputation of the whole group....

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 23:13   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes, that whole heresy thing keeps haunting him
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 23:26   #13
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

just because veil does something stupid it shouldnt be directed at ministry.. we're a bunch of dogooders and whatnot...

Ministry for life.
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 23:26   #14
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Apperantly Tesla had his ministry buddies spread out into the active alliances to do chan relays for him.
what u're implying is totally idiotic.. tesla having buddies?

Ministry for life.
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 00:56   #15
Bubert Samson

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Seems more like minions to me....

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 03:09   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Congratulations elevator, you're such a hero.
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 08:57   #17
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Does any alliance care about relay channels? Do alliances even care about spies?

If someone told me there was a relay channel of eXcessum up, my only reaction would be to talk more in the place - make us look cooler for the people in #excessum.tv
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 11:25   #18
Bubert Samson

unless it is a particularly private room, (I have heard of a relay from one or two HC channels in my day) it doesnt really effect anything because a lot of alliance private channels dont let you use coords in there.

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:37   #19
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Always happened. Yes its shit but there you go.

Fact is everyone has been in just about every alliance, everyone is now mates with someone who can get yuo into any alliance. So its bound to happen.

This thread is shite though, its pretty much a 'haha lets laugh at CT' thread when actually no-one really cares.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:54   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Not much usefull stuff to relay from a private channel of any alliance with respect for itself.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 22:07   #21
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Always happened. Yes its shit but there you go.

Fact is everyone has been in just about every alliance, everyone is now mates with someone who can get yuo into any alliance. So its bound to happen.

This thread is shite though, its pretty much a 'haha lets laugh at CT' thread when actually no-one really cares.
Why do you assume it's only CT? that was the only room he advertised for since they are aware of a constant stream of info out of their channels.. if anyone wants #ministry.tv i'd be glad to set it up.. but it's a public channel anyways :/

Ministry for life.
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 02:22   #22
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

can i be a ass again ?

part of the BC that would be trusted is to find the target , betew a few nice enough target in begining , that would be i presum , where the security should fail ,since they made the amp now , whit the contruction killer .
later ........ retal and ppl that left allaince , chaining enemies to find coord , not using theyr ip , or irc to find them. public warning would be a good thing for new player , maybe a pa allaince cheking thing would help , prevent hc from selling player . /me point kargool as a exemple .

older player shouldnt care that much as a new rrmmrmmrmpporgoppmmm player
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 03:01   #23
Bubert Samson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
can i be a ass again ?
By typing something I can never hope to understand?

I guess I cant stop you.

Well, I guess I can make sense of it partially, but from what I gather, it seems irrelevant to the conversation.

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 03:15   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

like sitting in a resteraunt on your own listening to the conversation of the large group on the next table ...

kinda sad ..
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 03:57   #25
Bbud2
Banned

than tell im that if they wanted to go somewhere they would stop and think , than otherwise it would be yaping after yaping .
and having some of other listener at that table teling your crap .

1. sum1 need to be crap .......
2.be more like if i had woke up after listening to the same yapping for so many time.
3.i dont really get what the point your making in your post so you do not really need to understand mine that much
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 04:03   #26
Bubert Samson

This is making my head hurt, so, I am going to ignore this thread from here on in

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 00:38   #27
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Anyone have a bbud2 translator? Like the AOL or Yeh one? :/

Ministry for life.
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 03:13   #28
Bbud2
Banned

well i will maybe beging to beleive that a human is at this present time honest , according to the fact that you are fury ....................
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 00:45   #29
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

BBud2 well, do not have any idea but you say the majority of time, therefore I cut really comment. and BlueArmy, food which found normal an English with Bbud2 to speak the translator! Doesnt resembles itself to work in reverse however: (

-original message below, for those who cannot understand it-
Well BBud2, i have no idea what you say most of the time, so i cant really comment.. and BlueArmy, i think i found a normal english to Bbud2 speak translator! It doesnt seem to work in reverse though
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 00:49   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I appear found this whole saint Grail also to have. Is a masterpiece, were voortreffelijkheid an under mediocricy!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 00:51   #31
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

W3l Taht On3 Cud Prov3 2 B Uesful Mr Mose But Iv3 Treid Another Aproach.!11!!11!111!1 Omg Wtf Gong Old Skool Bak 2 Teh God Old Aol Transla2r.!!!!1!1111!11111 So.!!11!!1111 Omg Lol Taht Also Didnt R3vers3 It Though /

Ministry for life.
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 01:38   #32
Bubert Samson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoose
BBud2 well, do not have any idea but you say the majority of time, therefore I cut really comment. and BlueArmy, food which found normal an English with Bbud2 to speak the translator! Doesnt resembles itself to work in reverse however: (

-original message below, for those who cannot understand it-
Well BBud2, i have no idea what you say most of the time, so i cant really comment.. and BlueArmy, i think i found a normal english to Bbud2 speak translator! It doesnt seem to work in reverse though
rofl

I think you need some kind of out-of-place comment about something no one was talking about though

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 11:40   #33
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Lies, I would never do such a thing... Im all about world peace, love and a deeper understanding...Besides nothing gets passed the TGV "relay checking script" Ive heard..

ps. Done leading ur people out of Egypt yet...'Moses'?