User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 11:21   #1
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Declaration of war!

Declaring war on Farm-Crew is so 1999.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Unread 1 Nov 2007, 19:37   #2
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio
Declaring war on Farm-Crew is so 1999.
From a Orbit HC..

edit: (hypocrite)
Unread 2 Nov 2007, 21:49   #3
Membrivio

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
From a Orbit HC..

edit: (hypocrite)
That last word is a horrid choice of words... :crymeariver:
As we have done it for ages, there is nothing new under the horizon... so I am still quite right

And, now I purely speak for myself, I really donot have anything against F-crew, it is just Wakey

So Veil: STFU.

Tyvm

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 10:26   #4
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That last word is a horrid choice of words... :crymeariver:
You called them "Farm-Crew". So tbh, you still are hypocrite because your alliance hasnt really achieved anything or to the standard of F-crew.

But were taking attention away from our good man Forest here, so we best be quiet.

xxxx
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 16:02   #5
Membrivio

Quote:
You called them "Farm-Crew". So tbh, you still are hypocrite because your alliance hasnt really achieved anything or to the standard of F-crew.
Uhm dude... What you say here are still no valid grounds to call me hypocrite.

Yes, I called them Farm-Crew. Does that make me hypocrite? Nopez.

Have we (i.e. Orbit) achieved anything? Yes, but I cba to elaborate on that much here. You are welcome in #orbit and get a discourse in Orbit achievements by Masta Mark

Did I ever state anything in this thread in which I said Orbit is more than F-Crew? No.

Is there a standard called F-Crew? I would not like to see F-Crew as a standard, more as an exception

Summarizing: your choice of words is wrong, exceptionally faulty and very poor.

I could call you an amorphous pile of piggypoo, but I will not.

Unread 4 Nov 2007, 22:35   #6
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Uhm dude... What you say here are still no valid grounds to call me hypocrite.

Yes, I called them Farm-Crew. Does that make me hypocrite? Nopez.

Have we (i.e. Orbit) achieved anything? Yes, but I cba to elaborate on that much here. You are welcome in #orbit and get a discourse in Orbit achievements by Masta Mark

Did I ever state anything in this thread in which I said Orbit is more than F-Crew? No.

Is there a standard called F-Crew? I would not like to see F-Crew as a standard, more as an exception

Summarizing: your choice of words is wrong, exceptionally faulty and very poor.

I could call you an amorphous pile of piggypoo, but I will not.

No, you said F-crew were "farms". Orbit have achieved less/equal to that of F-crew. So for you to consider them "farms" when your alliance hasn't matched them in any respect.. makes you a hypocrite.

e.g.

Me saying alki has no stamina and quits every round he plays. That makes me a hypocrite because it is infact myself that quits every round.

Also, reading dictionary.com for insults is kinda lame. m'kay?
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 23:36   #7
Membrivio

Quote:
No, you said F-crew were "farms". Orbit have achieved less/equal to that of F-crew. So for you to consider them "farms" when your alliance hasn't matched them in any respect.. makes you a hypocrite.

[..]

Also, reading dictionary.com for insults is kinda lame. m'kay?
Oh ffs, how misunderstood can I be by a single person... You are quite remarkable!

Okay, I will tell you how the story goes:
On a farm you have animals. Animals like cows and sheep and pigs. People that operationally run such businesses are called farmers (oh my god really, yes really!)
So i called them farmers in the sense of the word which is common for people who live in the real world. As we can see in your reply above, you have switched the real world language with the PA-language which seems quite prominent in your life. Thus, get your definitions straight before you call me a hypocrite.

Finally, I did not insult you at all if you read carefully, what you obviously did not do. And this is the end of any elaboration on what I have written, because I really cba to go into any further rather silly misunderstandings I may provoke.

Unread 5 Nov 2007, 00:20   #8
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

are you on crack mem? or is their some secret farmyard animal fetish you have that we should know about

-Cead
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 00:33   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh ffs, how misunderstood can I be by a single person... You are quite remarkable!

Okay, I will tell you how the story goes:
On a farm you have animals. Animals like cows and sheep and pigs. People that operationally run such businesses are called farmers (oh my god really, yes really!)
So i called them farmers in the sense of the word which is common for people who live in the real world. As we can see in your reply above, you have switched the real world language with the PA-language which seems quite prominent in your life. Thus, get your definitions straight before you call me a hypocrite.

Finally, I did not insult you at all if you read carefully, what you obviously did not do. And this is the end of any elaboration on what I have written, because I really cba to go into any further rather silly misunderstandings I may provoke.
Could I just point out that not only are you making yourself look like a complete and utter dimwit with your attempts to back track with an analogy that doesn't even work BUT you are also treating ever single user on this forum as retards which just isn't on.

Show some respect and treat the users here with the intelligence most of them have earnt by standing by your insults or attempts at comedy rather than backtrack so poorly because someones responded and made you look bad
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 01:03   #10
Membrivio

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Could I just point out that not only are you making yourself look like a complete and utter dimwit with your attempts to back track with an analogy that doesn't even work
I am sorry? A forum moderator that calls a forumposter names. Then you must be a poor attempt of a moderator, in my opinion. :crymeariver:

Quote:
BUT you are also treating ever single user on this forum as retards which just isn't on.
Not every single user, just Veil a bit, because he called me a hypocrite, for which he had no decent reason up to now. Go read again. Thank you very much.

Quote:
Show some respect and treat the users here with the intelligence most of them have earnt by standing by your insults or attempts at comedy rather than backtrack so poorly because someones responded and made you look bad
Says Wakey who called me a complete and utter dimwit. Donot talk respect, if you cannot live up to it yourself. Thank you very much.

Maybe a useful phrase to remember: Don't talk respect, DO respect

(And on topic: I see F-crew in the above regions of the Alliance Top 10. Kargool: Are you up to it? )

Unread 5 Nov 2007, 01:21   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Actually, i've forgot the war, I've been to busy reading up on farm animals.
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 02:07   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I am sorry? A forum moderator that calls a forumposter names. Then you must be a poor attempt of a moderator, in my opinion. :crymeariver:
I didn't call you names, go read it again and your see that's the case. I made an observation about how your post reflected badly on you because your analogy didn't work and seemed like it was plucked out of the air with no thought in an attempt to dig you out of a hole.

I know its only semantics but semantics are important as they change the meaning of a sentence significantly. If I was calling you names it would have read more "Your a complete and utter dimwit" rather than "making yourself look like a complete and utter dimwit"

Quote:
Not every single user, just Veil a bit, because he called me a hypocrite, for which he had no decent reason up to now. Go read again. Thank you very much.
No its every user as your backtracking on your original insult so your treating every user who read the insult and came to the only possible meaning as stupid.

Oh and Veil More than backed up his hypocrite claim. He highlighted basically how your living in a glass house yet are throwing stones. There's some alliances that can throw these insults at F-Crew but Orbit isn't one of them without being hypocritical

Quote:
Says Wakey who called me a complete and utter dimwit. Donot talk respect, if you cannot live up to it yourself. Thank you very much.

Maybe a useful phrase to remember: Don't talk respect, DO respect
Why should myself or any other user of these forums be respecting someone who has shown a clear disrespect to them. All users start on these forums with a neutral respect level in the community and they have to earn respect with the quality of their posting (Not the message of the post either, you can have respect for people with views you dont agree with)

As a newish poster you were shown the benefit of the doubt by the fact that people (including myself) let the initial insult slide and Veil gave you respect by explaining his hypocrit claim only for you to show a complete lack of respect with your back track that treated everyone as idiots. With only 15 posts, most on this thread and none of any real calibre your not in a position to be able to show some disrespect to other users and get away with it. You have simply thrown your good grace period away and if you now want respect your going to have to show you deserve it
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 09:05   #13
Veil05
NE

Quote:
-snip-
Yeah.. what he said!
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 11:59   #14
Membrivio

Quote:
No its every user as your backtracking on your original insult so your treating every user who read the insult and came to the only possible meaning as stupid.
Nice reasoning, but faulty. I donot see any reason to explain again as you would not comprehend it anyways.

Quote:
Oh and Veil More than backed up his hypocrite claim. He highlighted basically how your living in a glass house yet are throwing stones. There's some alliances that can throw these insults at F-Crew but Orbit isn't one of them without being hypocritical
Did I ever say I spoke on behalf or Orbit? NO
Are you only assuming that? YES
You see me equal Orbit. Rubbish. That is your biggest problem.Your story is full of assumptions as you are arrogantly trying to show who knows best here. The next part is a good example of that:

Quote:
As a newish poster you were shown the benefit of the doubt by the fact that people (including myself) let the initial insult slide and Veil gave you respect by explaining his hypocrit claim only for you to show a complete lack of respect with your back track that treated everyone as idiots. With only 15 posts, most on this thread and none of any real calibre your not in a position to be able to show some disrespect to other users and get away with it. You have simply thrown your good grace period away and if you now want respect your going to have to show you deserve it
What an arrogance are you showing here! Oh my god. Who lives here in an ivory tower? Yes exactly, you know the answer. Again, good reasoning. LMFAO

Summarizing: I am still not a hypocrite, I am still respectful towards people, and I have seen that your reasoning is very, very poor. And with that I am going to end it, as I know you can go on with lengthy stories, episodes and other kinds of stories to show your pertinent inability of reasoning (and no that is not an insult, just a mere observation).

Oh, I feel so bad I lost my good grace period. ROFLMFAO

Unread 5 Nov 2007, 12:55   #15
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Nice reasoning, but faulty. I donot see any reason to explain again as you would not comprehend it anyways.
Oh go on explain it pls. I want to see another attempt at backtracking with an analogy that makes no sense.

Quote:
Did I ever say I spoke on behalf or Orbit? NO
Are you only assuming that? YES
You see me equal Orbit. Rubbish. That is your biggest problem.Your story is full of assumptions as you are arrogantly trying to show who knows best here. The next part is a good example of that:
No-one claimed you were 'speaking on orbits behalf'

However your Sig is as follows

Quote:
Round 19: Zik Union
Round 20: Orbit *****
Round 21: Orbit DC
Round 22: Orbit DC
Round 23: Orbit BC--> HC
With a history as limited as that then the "people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" saying is entily correct. You have been Orbit for most of your PA Career including being HC and as Veil pointed out Orbit have achieved less than F-Crew so if we are "Farm's" then what does that make Orbit. Its as Veil said hypocritical coming from you

Quote:
What an arrogance are you showing here! Oh my god. Who lives here in an ivory tower? Yes exactly, you know the answer. Again, good reasoning. LMFAO
Arrogance? Where?

Since when has pointing out facts been a sign of arrogance.

I stated the following
  • Respect has to be earned. Its the same in all forms of life
  • Your posts are of little calibre. 5 of the 17 you have atm are basically "Orbit ftw", 6 more are on this thread where you have shown a lack of comprehension and a clear sign of disrespect and another says simply " Mem <3 Jelle!" Thats and a further one was just another one liner dig at me. So thats 13 from 17 posts that really little quality
  • You were given the benefit of the doubt and shown respect by people on these forums UNTIL you started to take the piss

Those are all things that are FACTS so how can it be arrogance

Quote:
Summarizing: I am still not a hypocrite, I am still respectful towards people, and I have seen that your reasoning is very, very poor. And with that I am going to end it, as I know you can go on with lengthy stories, episodes and other kinds of stories to show your pertinent inability of reasoning (and no that is not an insult, just a mere observation).

Oh, I feel so bad I lost my good grace period. ROFLMFAO

You are a hypocrite and you have shown a lack of respect to users of this forum. If you really dont like your disrespectful or hypocritical then you may want to ask for a Dictionary and Thesaurus for Christmas.

When you have been a member of an alliance that's achieved more than F-Crew then feel free to come back and post such weak insults towards us but until that point you be a hypocrite.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 5 Nov 2007, 16:28   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I first saw this thread, I decided to leave it alone since it seemed fairly harmless. Instead, in my absence it turned into yet another Orbit/F-Crew slagging match.

Regulars will recall my words on these, and the situation has not changed.

So it's being nipped in the bud as of now. I'd like to congratulate wakey for not reacting to the baiting by Membrivio, and for replying in a reasoned manner.

For his part, and bearing in mind that he's an Orbit HC who should know better, Membrivio is on the receiving end of a 72 hour ban.

This thread is now closed.