User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 07:14   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jenova Round 23

this was iniitially moved from Jenova's Round 23 recruitment thread on AR. -furball

The hc wasnt stretched, it was non existant. And that was weeks before assassin got attacked. The worst part was you wouldnt even admit it at the time and let other active people help. Instead You ran about shouting about Honour and loyalty as much as possible when just a few hours activity a day might have cured it .
Anyway This is a recruitment thread so to stay on topic, If you are active and looking for a new alliance id recommend TGV after what i seen there last half of round.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by furball; 14 Aug 2007 at 19:29.
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 18:58   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
The hc wasnt stretched, it was non existant. And that was weeks before assassin got attacked. The worst part was you wouldnt even admit it at the time and let other active people help. Instead You ran about shouting about Honour and loyalty as much as possible when just a few hours activity a day might have cured it .
Anyway This is a recruitment thread so to stay on topic, If you are active and looking for a new alliance id recommend TGV after what i seen there last half of round.
How amusing. The Fantastic Rinoa posting on a recuitment thread. Shall we also comment on how you also came marching in to be a BC and show us how it was done, and i think only managed to actually open up the one raid? The HC team can admit, as you saw via the thread above, that last round was a failure. But can you admit you complained since tick start, de-morlised members with every chance you got, and once you were given a chance you didnt do anything and then left tag (ie ship jumped)

Personaly i wouldnt have Rinoa join you. He didnt show any sign of respect to anyone other then his huge ego. The fact he came onto here trying to bad mouth us, and failing to tell about how he didnt do anything once ptomoted either shows the disrespect. So anyway gl Rinoa and thank you for stopping by.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 00:02   #3
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just a few points here to add to this post:

1) Yes this is a recuitment thread so why you see it needs yourself coming to post here with remarks such as that is beyond me.

2) None existant? You have said this several times. Amusingly enough all of the HC team were on for a max of 5 hours per day. Cisco and saiayn were on during the nites and myself, Ass and cart during the days. Obviously myself and Assassin also work so our activity was limited.

3) You also mentioned in another thread nothing was happening till the likes of Teddy and Game took control of the military themselves. Teddy was appointed as head BC only a week into the round. So where you got this bs excuse from i have no idea. Meaning he was appointed, not just took over. Game was brought in as a BC later on near the end of the round as was BDB and all 3 during the time Ass was in hospital and i was on holliday did a fanastic job. I will never say they didnt. But i am brining this to your attention becuase your facts are just completly wrong on these boards.

4) Bring in active people to help? We did. Infact, As Assassin said Once Teddy was made head BC he appointed you as a BC to run daily retals/raids. I didnt see you run one single raid. Infact, i saw you only open the one raid, and only then you didnt actually setup anything you just had to sit there and type !open to the bot. Was this your prime example of allowing other active members help the alliance? You were just one of many to be appointed to do a job and do nothing.

5) Overall Yes as i stated above we had a bad round. Point been we will carry on and improve. This was a new alliance. And we had a lot of problems from both HC and the members which were recuited into the alliance. One of those prime examples was yourself. As Assassin pointed out all round you were making remarks. Dropping the morale of the members, dissagreeing with every decision an officer/HC made. And when you were given a chance you didnt do anything and left us jumping to a new alliance with the excuse 'im taking my experience to an alliance that will benefit from it and listen to it' A typical ego maniac who thinks hes a great player of this new PA.

You were removed from Conspiracy i presume for the same reasons you were not liked within Jenova. Your self obsessed. You think your bigger then the alliance. No one is bigger then an alliance. An alliance is about been a community, pulling togther when its most needed. Defence/attacks and keeping each others morale up. You were none of these things. And amusingly a lot of members were actually glad to see you leave. But to come on here and try to cause trouble in a recuitment thread must be a complete new low for you. Well done you have achived what you set out to do.

Fact was Jenova will be playing This round. And every member has a choice to come and join us or not. If they dont want to based on idiots thats their choice to beleive those remarks. I have been open and honest in this thread and next round Jenova is having a complete turn around. New officers, HCs with new roles, and most importantly, even if its only a small community of players, they are a great bunch who are loyal.

So again going back to topic. You can find us in #jenova Feel free to stop by

Willzzz

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:01   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jenova vs Rinoa

I've moved this from AR to AD because it didn't belong on AR, now hopefully this (new) thread will die a death pronto.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:02   #5
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

And here I was, thinking Rinoa and Jenova were a perfect match.
Did Jenova suck that much, if even Rinoa found them not good enough?
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:24   #6
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Rant.
Nothing to prove to Rinoa Willzzz, hes a retard. When he went to TGV he was inactive there too and was rarely seen in the private channel. I think its a good thing he came and posted here, atleast the community now knows what sort of members you dont keep amongst your ranks anymore

Good luck next round
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:48   #7
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I have heard about the "jenova situation" from various jen members and officers and I think Rinoas post is just an exact statement of what happened there last round hence he cant be blamed for simply speaking the truth. I dunno what Kenny has to do with the whole situation, someone tell me please? Rinoa is an ace bloke, maybe his fun and jokes are a bit retarded but hey thats the way it is

Community Leader
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:59   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
I have heard about the "jenova situation" from various jen members and officers and I think Rinoas post is just an exact statement of what happened there last round hence he cant be blamed for simply speaking the truth. I dunno what Kenny has to do with the whole situation, someone tell me please? Rinoa is an ace bloke, maybe his fun and jokes are a bit retarded but hey thats the way it is
That wasnt the issue, i think the main problem was he was stating what was already pretty much public knowledge. I want ground breaking news and all i got was dull and bland news.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:11   #9
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
That wasnt the issue, i think the main problem was he was stating what was already pretty much public knowledge. I want ground breaking news and all i got was dull and bland news.
this forum is called alliance discussion my friend:crymeariver:

Community Leader
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:14   #10
Veil05
NE

Quote:
this forum is called alliance discussion my friend:crymeariver:
Its like the remy vs. achilles case (now) old and nothing new to bring to the discussion

Its not that it isnt relavant because there performance was terrible but everyone knows it and its been discussed, there was no need for Rinoa to make an entirely new thread. Especially since he was no more than a mear member (even that was for 40% of the round :/) So again, unless its something we dont know, i dont see the point in bringing it up.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:17   #11
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Its like me going to GD and discussing what everyone thinks of America finally catching Saddam Hussain.
Its not that it isnt relavant because there performance was terrible but everyone knows it and its been discussed, there was no need for Rinoa to make an entirely new thread. Especially since he was no more than a mear member (even that was for 40% of the round :/) So again, unless its something we dont know, i dont see the point in bringing it up.
boahr dude. if you actually pay attention...this post has been moved from AR by furball (!)

L O L

Community Leader
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:18   #12
Veil05
NE

So? :s Does that make the thread more intresting some how?

Edit: Oh it was moved from a recruitment thread into its own thread. sorry :/

Last edited by Veil05; 14 Aug 2007 at 19:25.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:25   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Instead You ran about shouting about Honour and loyalty as much as possible when just a few hours activity a day might have cured it.
Spot the error.

Rinoa, you can't do anything correct, can you?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:29   #14
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So? :s Does that make the thread more intresting some how?

Edit: Oh it was moved from a recruitment thread into its own thread. sorry :/
Yeah, it was initially moved from Jenova's Round 23 recruitment thread.

The OP is now updated to reflect this.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:36   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
5) Overall Yes as i stated above we had a bad round. Point been we will carry on and improve. This was a new alliance. And we had a lot of problems from both HC and the members which were recuited into the alliance. One of those prime examples was yourself. As Assassin pointed out all round you were making remarks. Dropping the morale of the members, dissagreeing with every decision an officer/HC made. And when you were given a chance you didnt do anything and left us jumping to a new alliance with the excuse 'im taking my experience to an alliance that will benefit from it and listen to it' A typical ego maniac who thinks hes a great player of this new PA.

You were removed from Conspiracy i presume for the same reasons you were not liked within Jenova. Your self obsessed. You think your bigger then the alliance. No one is bigger then an alliance. An alliance is about been a community, pulling togther when its most needed. Defence/attacks and keeping each others morale up. You were none of these things. And amusingly a lot of members were actually glad to see you leave. But to come on here and try to cause trouble in a recuitment thread must be a complete new low for you. Well done you have achived what you set out to do.

We recived and accepted Rinoa after his folly at Jenova, and to his defence he did do some work for us (I think). But yeah, Rinoa did have several issues understanding that his planet was no more important to us than any other planet in the TGV tag.

Hopefully he wont be in the TGV tag next round. (I am no longer playing for TGV so I can't tell.)
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:49   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I am no longer playing for TGV so I can't tell
you didnt play with tgv this rd either (well not in tag anyways )

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 22:56   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
you didnt play with tgv this rd either (well not in tag anyways )

I did join like 2-3 weeks left of the round.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 23:32   #18
Kenny

Quote:
I dunno what Kenny has to do with the whole situation, someone tell me please?
I'd originally posted in the recruitment thread where my post was maybe not more relevent or informed but definately more suited.

Rinoa and I don't always seem eye-to-eye so I was having a slight dig at him as I got caught up in the moment. My post has since been returned to the recruitment thread where it belongs and any comments relating to Rinoa have been removed.

And we can discuss whether Rinoa is an ace guy or not til we're blue in the face, but at the end of the day, some people are going to like him and some aren't - it's the same with anybody.

As such arguments like "I think he's a nice guy so everybody else should too" are redundant in every capacity imaginable. And no Antigone, that comment was not directed specifically at yourself mate.

Whether Jenova did or did not do well last round is a perfectly acceptable discussion to have - but those who were not actually in the alliance last round really have no place to comment on the reasons as to why anything happened happened.

That's all for now :P

(this fence is hurting my ass).

Unread 15 Aug 2007, 10:21   #19
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
But can you admit you complained since tick start, de-morlised members with every chance you got, and once you were given a chance you didnt do anything and then left tag (ie ship jumped)
Same story of rinoa just a different round

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 21:42   #20
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nothing to prove to Rinoa Willzzz, hes a retard. When he went to TGV he was inactive there too and was rarely seen in the private channel. I think its a good thing he came and posted here, atleast the community now knows what sort of members you dont keep amongst your ranks anymore

Good luck next round

Lol i find this amusing. My pc is connected to irc 18 hours a day so i find it amusing to say i was never in their channels. I sent 2 def fleets a night practically from when i joined tgv to day i left just ask macaroth. I only stopped playing serious when ct fced 130k of my beetles when i was rank 22. Around the same time my bp collapsed thanks to hude and Cardinals incluster antics. With crusie deleting her account over said nonsense there wasnt really much left to play for in gal so exciled a few times and just had some fun.

I only posted here becuase i wanted to warn any potential members aplying to Jenova what they are really like.

They are inactive.
They are old pros who have no clue about the modern game.

My original post was a fair comment from a former jenova member. but moving it onto here to try and humiliate me is your call furball, sad to see moderator power has finally gone to your head too. Can i just ask though - why are there no negative comments about allainces allowed on there recruitment threads? Surely its better to for prospective members to hear both sides of an alliance rather than a recryuitment thread post and 1001 idiots posting good luck?
Look forward to workin with a team who know what there doin next round anyway
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 15 Aug 2007 at 21:48.
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 21:46   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
With crusie deleting her account over said nonsense
Crusie getting angry and doing something rash in her rage?! Unheard of!
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 21:56   #22
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Oh and to make things Intersting heres a question to Jenova-

Why are u continuing Playing? You made such an ass of running an alliance that for sure you wont attract any decent members who will be needed to make an alliance finish in top 5. So instead your gonna recruit even worse members and slowly slip down the rankings even more. I predict u manage half of next round before hc give up and someone else is left holding the baby midround again.....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 21:57   #23
furball

Quote:
My original post was a fair comment from a former jenova member. but moving it onto here to try and humiliate me is your call furball, sad to see moderator power has finally gone to your head too. Can i just ask though - why are there no negative comments about allainces allowed on there recruitment threads? Surely its better to for prospective members to hear both sides of an alliance rather than a recryuitment thread post and 1001 idiots posting good luck?
It has always been the policy of the Alliance Recruitment forum that negative comments regarding an alliance belong on AD not AR. Questions may be asked of alliances, even uncomfortable questions, but flat-out criticism is almost never acceptable.

If a prospective member wants to see both sides of the story, so to speak, they can come to AD or just do a general search for that alliance's name on the forums. However, AR is a forum for alliances to advertise themselves and posts like yours belong on AD.
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 22:38   #24
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh and to make things Intersting heres a question to Jenova-

Why are u continuing Playing? You made such an ass of running an alliance that for sure you wont attract any decent members who will be needed to make an alliance finish in top 5. So instead your gonna recruit even worse members and slowly slip down the rankings even more. I predict u manage half of next round before hc give up and someone else is left holding the baby midround again.....
Did you choose to just ignore my long reply to you or are you just trying to regain some credibility? Seems a lot of people think the same thing we learned of what type of person you Are Rinoa. Point is as i said in my last post, you did nothing but bitch and moan. Once given a chance you didnt do anything but ship jump. What gives you the right to judge? And the people you speak of who made a difference (the likes of Teddy) were appointed to make that difference. So this crap about stepping up and holding the alliance togther for us is beggining to get old. I presume then youll be rejoining Antigone with the lovely Destiny? The anti exi alliance? I would predict so, as its obvious how everyone else has posted here your not welcome in most top alliances.

Ironic as i said before we admit our downfall last round. You still fail to admit your one of the worst members of an alliance in the universe, this is demonstrated by Members of Conspiracy and TGV even on this thread confirming what we had to put up with last round.

You now have a go at furball? You mde the post on a recuitment thread. Where it had no relevence at all other then for you to boost your huge ego.

Now as far as the old members who dont have a clue about the current PA goes, dont make me laugh. You think your so elite dont you? No offence Rinoa but ive played with some of the best PA players planetarion had to offer. They understood the words 'respect and honour' They would be top planets and still play for their alliance. Not act like a complete idiotic child with a rattle. You speak of the past, im curious as to how you can comment on the stndards legion played in previous posts, when you were not even around then. So, you challenge on how i dont understand PA now, shame you didnt witness how alliances/players within legion/fury/xanadu dominted the great era of old PA. Sorry to say but they would of run circles around you.

I saw last round quite a few of my old legion core, do a lot better then you did this past round. So stop claiming they dont understand how to play this game. As your talking completly out of your own backside.

And dont get me started the new era of PA. The new features such as pre-launches, Construction qeuing, xp, whats going to be next? Maybe we will have reaserch quieing also do you dont really have to get up at all. If you seriously think the likes of this new PA era where you have grown up in is harder then the old era (twice the players and where you actully had to have stamina to do the above while been awake at nite, no pre-launches/quieing of constructions back then my friend) I sugest you do more reaserch into the history of PA. Where these men i stand by grew up in PA. Thats why the likes of Exi and even when 1up were around (the old 1up) Dominated PA. Becuase they were full of these players, who have also adapted to how easy this new PA is and just made it look so simple, mainly becuase it is. Open your eyes.

Jenova will be playing next round, becuase we refuse to play one round nd finish. (ie like other alliances have done in the past) You face your mistakes and fears, and you hit them head on. Dont just quit and walk. Thats how we play. And sorry to burst your bubble, but we will play next round and i cant wait to find how good you do and who else you anoy next round. So gl.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 15 Aug 2007 at 23:08.
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 23:10   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Did you choose to just ignore my long reply to you or are you just trying to regain some credibility? Seems a lot of people think the same thing we learned of what type of person you Are Rinoa. Point is as i said in my last post, you did nothing but bitch and moan. Once given a chance you didnt do anything but ship jump. What gives you the right to judge? And the people you speak of who made a difference (the likes of Teddy) were appointed to make that difference. So this crap about stepping up and holding the alliance togther for us is beggining to get old. I presume then youll be rejoining Antigone with the lovely Destiny? The anti exi alliance? I would predict so, as its obvious how everyone else has posted here your not welcome in most top alliances.
First of all, if there were any BC I would saw off both my legs with a toothless chainsaw to get it would be Teddy. Teddy is the best BC i've ever seen in this game and no-one will ever come close the way I see it.

Now about Rinoa, I've seen quite a fair bit of his type of players, they are the type of players that know that the alliance they are in will rather not want to kick him from the tag because of the score they give to the alliance. While that is a good thing so that hc's can trample over their members as much as they like, they also cause quite awkward situations especially around politics.

I think that we in TGV handled the situation with Rinoa quite okay when he started to hit game's gal etc, the fact that we first of all told the player that he was totally on his own, ally would not back him on it, and that Jen got told that he was a rouge and we couldnt really do much more than not defend him, which we didnt, eventually Rinoa found out that he didnt like being hit incluster and came back to the hc telling us that from now on he would follow the raids and targets the hc's assigned.

There are a few things to remember about "difficult" players.

Difficult players are difficult because they know that they might be an asset to the alliance, and that they know that hc's is willing to bend over backwards to keep score, however, this isnt always the case, and there have been several times where I have decided, screw that prick, he's not willing to play for the team, and let someone go. All hc's should be quite adament about that they have a breaking point, in regards to members doing what they please so that members know that if the HC's says, enough is enough, they actually mean it.

I prefer kicking a 5 mill player than going against some of the fundaments my alliance is built on any time.

Because in the end, a HC sees the whole picture, a member does usually not.

However sometimes a member is justified to be pissed off at his alliance, he then has two choices, get his ass up there, put his head up and say. YO, Command, i wanna help, or just click the leave alliance button.

After all, we cant love everyone in a game. And when you got a community with 70 people in it, some people wont get along, its a fact.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 04:05   #26
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
eventually Rinoa found out he didnt like being hit incluster and came back to the hc telling us that from now on he would follow the raids and targets the hc's assigned.
um not really. I had 400 roid at the time i couldnt care less if i was hit incluster. I gave up attacking Games gal simply because there was always mass defence and (mass support planet defence at Dedins planet - but thats a different story ;P).

I really dont see any pronlem i had in tgv whatsoever tbh. my defence ratio in the number of days i was there was great. And i attacked on ally raids up until TGV stopped bothering to hassle vgn and jenova to stop deffending against me on ct targets. ( This happened around 6 days in a row hence why i started soloing incluster)

And back to furball why do u create a thread that looks like it was started by me having a go at Jenova? I had absolutely no input in the creation of this thread. Just cos u jerkoff with assasin and kargool etc and pa team doesnt mean u get to do favours for them when trying to deconstruct other peoples reputations. This is yet another example of the one big boys club that i absolutely do not aspire to be part of.I hope you enjoy the payment assasin is giving for this, im guessing its a long the same lines as kargool gave to pa team to have his planet name changed- a reacharound while watching reruns of Queer as Folk.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 04:15   #27
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:

Ironic as i said before we admit our downfall last round. You still fail to admit your one of the worst members of an alliance in the universe, this is demonstrated by Members of Conspiracy and TGV even on this thread confirming what we had to put up with last round.

You now have a go at furball? You mde the post on a recuitment thread. Where it had no relevence at all other then for you to boost your huge ego.

Now as far as the old members who dont have a clue about the current PA goes, dont make me laugh. You think your so elite dont you? No offence Rinoa but ive played with some of the best PA players planetarion had to offer. They understood the words 'respect and honour' They would be top planets and still play for their alliance. Not act like a complete idiotic child with a rattle. You speak of the past, im curious as to how you can comment on the stndards legion played in previous posts, when you were not even around then. So, you challenge on how i dont understand PA now, shame you didnt witness how alliances/players within legion/fury/xanadu dominted the great era of old PA. Sorry to say but they would of run circles around you.

I saw last round quite a few of my old legion core, do a lot better then you did this past round. So stop claiming they dont understand how to play this game. As your talking completly out of your own backside.

And dont get me started the new era of PA. The new features such as pre-launches, Construction qeuing, xp, whats going to be next? Maybe we will have reaserch quieing also do you dont really have to get up at all. If you seriously think the likes of this new PA era where you have grown up in is harder then the old era (twice the players and where you actully had to have stamina to do the above while been awake at nite, no pre-launches/quieing of constructions back then my friend) I sugest you do more reaserch into the history of PA. Where these men i stand by grew up in PA. Thats why the likes of Exi and even when 1up were around (the old 1up) Dominated PA. Becuase they were full of these players, who have also adapted to how easy this new PA is and just made it look so simple, mainly becuase it is. Open your eyes.

Jenova will be playing next round, becuase we refuse to play one round nd finish. (ie like other alliances have done in the past) You face your mistakes and fears, and you hit them head on. Dont just quit and walk. Thats how we play. And sorry to burst your bubble, but we will play next round and i cant wait to find how good you do and who else you anoy next round. So gl.
Oooh this is stirring up as much feelings as your famous speech midround when you showed face after a good few days absence, failed to address any questions directed to you from members at the meeting , and instead just shouted in channels : " We Are Jenova - We will win!" Was highlight of my round and summed up entirely the ineptitude of Jenova hc to run a successfull alliance.

And i think youll find the only alliances that ever were annoyed with me were ones i left. I had great times in Wolfpack/Destiny/ LCH/ NoS
because the players there were the same level as me and didnt infuriate me. I had crap times in ct and Jenova because they were full of what in my opionion were retarded noobs on the whole.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 11:56   #28
furball

Quote:
And back to furball why do u create a thread that looks like it was started by me having a go at Jenova? I had absolutely no input in the creation of this thread. Just cos u jerkoff with assasin and kargool etc and pa team doesnt mean u get to do favours for them when trying to deconstruct other peoples reputations. This is yet another example of the one big boys club that i absolutely do not aspire to be part of.I hope you enjoy the payment assasin is giving for this, im guessing its a long the same lines as kargool gave to pa team to have his planet name changed- a reacharound while watching reruns of Queer as Folk.
What babble is this?

Firstly, your post (now the OP) has been edited by me to inform readers that it was originally part of Jenova's recruitment thread on AR.

Secondly, you don't get to have input into the moving of your post and the creation of this thread. It's your fault for putting a post such as the OP into a recruitment thread. As I said already, this sort of thing belongs on AD.

Thirdly, your reputation is already at an all-time low, so I'm not sure how I could have damaged it any further

Finally, double-u tee eff?????????
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 12:54   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fact that rinoa wanted to start a discussion about an alliance on AR is irrelevant. If you're doing that it belongs here. End of story. Given that both sides have had a chance to voice their opinions I wouldn't object to closing this thread, or merely letting it die and fade away as it was probably going to do before this gets posted. And no you don't post criticism of a thread being moderated in that thread, there are channels for doing this and yes they are now active. Posting in the thread just ensures it gets taken off-topic and any possibility for useful discussion is destroyed.