User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 10 Aug 2007, 22:29   #1
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Jenova Round 23

Good Morning/Eveneing ladies and gents.

Now as you can see this round Jenova didnt go to plan. We had a lot of problems and i am not going to deny the fact this for us was a failed round. We wanted to win this round, and we failed this task. But we did enjoy some great battles, and i thank all the members who stuck by us till the end on irc and in tag. But now we look forward. We look forward to round 23. Yes Jenova will be playing. We are not a one round alliance.

What we expect from members:

Our New HC command expects our members to be loyal. We expect our members to put trust in our command. We expect them not to put their gals before their alliance. We expect them to play as one, a unit. I have posted this before and this is where we went wrong last round. But this round we will turn this around. We want dedicated players, we have still a lot of old skool players playing for us next round who stand for respect and honour to the alliance they play for. And this is what i myself would expect for any applicants for Jenova.

What can you expect from Jenova?

We have a new HC command. We are going to drive forward. Next round is going to be a challening one of course with all of these returning alliances. But this is what we wanted to achive. We created this alliance to create more and give back to PA. And we will continue to do this. So again the usal you would expect from an alliance. Defence, attacks, and we will be loyal to our members and show them the same respect we expect to be shown to the command. I said this in my last recuitment thread, but i still stand by my values. This alliance will offer you a home. A home where if you fall, somone will be there to catch you. A home where if your attacked, we will be there to not only protect you but to also destroy them attacking you.

Round 22:

To sumarise round 22, well nothing can sumarise it other then we failed. Some members might say HC didnt live upto the expectations promissed when they joined the alliance. In some cases that would be correct. We were stretched, especially with the loss of Assassin for a few weeks (our founder) Due to the stabbing. But i am glad to say he is, and will keep playing. Anyone that knows me will know i am a man of my word. I can openly say on these forums this round Jenova didnt do as expected. I can also say a fair few players though who also signed upto Jenova didnt live upto our expectations. But as i said above. We will look forward. I never dewll on the past. Conclusion is this round we will have a new HC command. A new officer command.

Conclusion:

So, we have again a lot of older players within our alliance. I am also offering a few places to some new blood in PA. If you think you have what it takes then please stop by #jenova and pm any of the ops for an interview. This round will be a challenge for all alliances, and i hope to see a fantastic round. Us (Jenova HC Command) would like to offer you a chance to play with us in this fun round.

This round we will have a strong HC Command. Strict rule in place. We will expect our members to honour the agreement once they signup to this alliance, and we will honour the promisses we make to our members.

So you have to ask yourself the one question.. Do i want to be a member of Jenova?

People can say a lot of things about this alliance, but the fact was we brought a lot of fun also into this round which, maybe, wouldnt of happend if we didnt play (ie the rumours of us having 98 + planets, the block war on us, the wars with VGN and TGV by our side) It was an interesting round.

Recuitment: #Jenova

HC Command

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 14:06   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Jenova Round 23

Yes Thats correct guess you can all us the old peoples home atm for old players. But yes i am fine and will be returning to keep this alliance going So If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our community then stop by #jenova and speak to an op

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 07:16   #3
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Who are the HC in round 23? Just out of curosity.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:29   #4
Kenny

Heh.

Jenova - everyone's allowed to drop the ball at some point. It's not a sin, and if there're genuine reasons then any self respecting decent human being couldn't hold it against you. Seems that some critics within this thread fall down in this area.

So aye, come back to have another stab at victory. Don't leave it hanging on a knife's edge either - be decisive and to the point. If you cut the people who weren't pulling their weight last round you'll slash inactivity no problem. If your Officers are as sharp as your promised HC team you'll also inspire the people you're playing with. Also - be careful who you make alleigences as backstabbing is rife within the political scene these days I hear. It's all so cloak-and-dagger just now!

Or is it too soon for jokes?

You know I wub you assman!

Gl guys.

Last edited by Kenny; 14 Aug 2007 at 23:10.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 10:39   #5
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

I must admit it's very refreshing to see an alliance hold it's hand up and admit failure. Good luck with next round and I hope things work better for you.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:37   #6
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Dunno you guys, but i hope you do better this time.
GL&HF
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 13:23   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Good luck

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 13:45   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Good luck Jenova

tsk tsk rinoa

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:02   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My apologies to Jenova for not modding this thread sooner, unfortunately I was away for 36 hours. Consider it cleaned up and Rinoa's mess moved to AD.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:10   #10
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Thank you furball.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:06   #11
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Who are the HC in round 23? Just out of curosity.
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:40   #12
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

HC for this round are:

Assassin
Myself
Cisco
Rampage
Bdb
Coldfusion

Still awaiting another to be confirmed/finalised hence why i didnt post it

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 22:32   #13
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck in rd 23 jenova

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 11:03   #14
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

gl guys hope you end better thenn last round
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 04:20   #15
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Hc team looks very strong indeed.

Good luck Jenova

may u have much fun battling fcrew and Orbit
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 20:31   #16
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Hc team looks very strong indeed.

Good luck Jenova

may u have much fun battling fcrew and Orbit
Thought you would of learned the first time from making snotty remarks.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 20:44   #17
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Thought you would of learned the first time from making snotty remarks.

umm im congratulating Jenova on their strong hc team and wishing you luck for coming round. Im confused i thought thats what i was told this thread is for?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 21:41   #18
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
umm im congratulating Jenova on their strong hc team and wishing you luck for coming round. Im confused i thought thats what i was told this thread is for?

You know full well what im reffering to and i would demand you stop posting on this thread. Your actions are beggining to anoy me.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 15:53   #19
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

gl to you Jenova

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 09:45   #20
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Just to say to anyone wanting to join us. This round we will most likely be playing as a smaller community then last round (at the start) With a colid core who hve stuck by us all the way through last round.

Wanted to post this to not make people think we will be gunning for first (from tickstart) But as i have always sad its Quality not quantity and we made that mistake last round. So if interested you know where to find us:

#Jenova

HC Team.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 21:44   #21
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehehe, with bob on the team it can only be a total success ><

Good luck guys and have fun
Unread 25 Aug 2007, 07:32   #22
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
HC for this round are:

Assassin
Myself
Cisco
Rampage
Bdb
Coldfusion

Still awaiting another to be confirmed/finalised hence why i didnt post it
That would be wipeout

p3nguin Founder
Unread 27 Aug 2007, 10:26   #23
DemonatrX
Not Your Ordinary Demon

DemonatrX is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to see you rebound Jenova. Good luck in R23!

R13 [N00b] :: R14 [Reunion] :: R15-R18 [ToF(DC)] :: R19-R20 [N/A] :: R21-R28 [ToF(HC)] :: R29-R30 [ROCK(DC)]
R31 [ToF(HC)] :: R32-35 [NA] :: R36[ND(DC)] :: R37+ [EVO(DC)] :: R38 [ND(DC)] :: R39+ [ToF(HC)]
DemonatrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 07:53   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Recuitment is now closed. Thank you all. And wish everyone luck.. let the fun begin tonite!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 08:19   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Tonight?

JEWFCKC

Who has my tickplans?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 18:59   #26
KoLoTH
Texan

KoLoTH will become famous soon enoughKoLoTH will become famous soon enough

goodluck Jenova =)

r3: Fury (Member)
r4: Fury (Member)
r5-21: University student
r22: Orbit (DC)
r23: Obrit (DC)

"LOL, @ our ugly inbred illegitimate french half-cousin Myth"...
KoLoTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 21:59   #27
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I heard a rumor that Assassin was going supply a credit for all that needed one in Jenova. Any truth to this?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 23:20   #28
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

If not, i got 3 free credits I give out.
Pm me for details, that or send ingame message to
In dire need of Apoccos viagra stash (2:4:7) (Cathaar)

-AllFather/Thomas

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 23:37   #29
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I heard a rumor that Assassin was going supply a credit for all that needed one in Jenova. Any truth to this?
That would be correct. Done it while i was in ND and of course was famous for it when i was a member of 1up. So done it for my own alliance And still have a few left over. Suprisingly.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 23:49   #30
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Would like to make it known that recuitment is still open at Jenova (got HC approval) And also like to make it known i am no longer HC so you can no longer use that as an excuse not to join

So anyway im sure its going to carry on to be an interesting round. gl all.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 08:24   #31
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i am no longer HC