User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2015, 13:58   #151
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Santa Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Cath has never been a team up needed race, infact most rounds they are capable of landing atleast 3 of 5 races solo with all of their attack fleets. In this set they barly can land 2 both of which include other caths...
De is going to be a favourite setup right now as it is. It's a def fortress. I'm not making it easier for zik or cath to land solo. If cath wants to solo use bs. I'm not giving them another setup to solo with. Then bs will be pointless.
Bs can solo every race. Even against full Cr planets. Cath DE doesn't need to be changed its got zik.

Cath has to much good this got to it already to give it two fleets that can solo the uni. One is good enough.
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 14:01   #152
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Finally I'm going to with draw my problem with stats being to open for first 400 ticks. As I was looking at this this morning something poped out.
They are only open like that if you limit your alliance to one attack strat. If you mix with two or even one with etd or cath support. It's totally diffrent.
Fact is I am even more happy with them now. My nervous system is beginning to test they are going to be ok lol.
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 18:21   #153
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
Isn't that the idea though? Everyone needs to team to land?
That may well be true - but it's a terrible basis on which to design stats. The game is hard enough for players (new or otherwise) who have no alliance without being forced to find a team to roid with.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 18:56   #154
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
That may well be true - but it's a terrible basis on which to design stats. The game is hard enough for players (new or otherwise) who have no alliance without being forced to find a team to roid with.
As long as there is a choice it's fine. You can pick xan co, xan cr, ETD FR, Cath BS and attack fine on your own all round long if you are playing the game without an alliance. Or if you are in an alliance but don't like to attack with others.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 19:15   #155
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
also players without alliances tend to focus value straight into attack only fleets. making them alot more powerful on attacks.
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 19:50   #156
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

If you think De is fort setup then you are highly mistaken. Putting emp into a fort is a disaster. Since it only takes flack to roid cath. The idea behind forts is that the planets are harder to hit because the focus of value into 1 class such that a 2-3 man team up does not cover the full value of the base planet. With Emp, especially being t2 vs xan, you can't rely on your huge value in de to stop 2 man teams. They will just be weak links in the de fort.
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 20:14   #157
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
If you think De is fort setup then you are highly mistaken. Putting emp into a fort is a disaster. Since it only takes flack to roid cath. The idea behind forts is that the planets are harder to hit because the focus of value into 1 class such that a 2-3 man team up does not cover the full value of the base planet. With Emp, especially being t2 vs xan, you can't rely on your huge value in de to stop 2 man teams. They will just be weak links in the de fort.
Exactly why de is a fort. You focus into DE. You can't be init 1 vs everything. You obsessing over nothing. Zik DE with cath DE is the best def class.

Fr DE always gets turned into forts. Just cause you don't believe in it. Doesn't mean others won't. I've already been told by like 5 people DE fort looks awesome.

What you like and what others like won't always be the same. I can't change locust t1 to co. It doesn't make sense to do that. DE is already weak vs fi.

If what you say comes true. Cath will t2 fi and zik with only steal fi. It will never be able to roid fi. That's stupid.

Right now zik is the reason they can hit co. Cath is the reason they can hit fi. That is balance. What your saying isn't
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 22:50   #158
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

People are telling you it looks awsome because Cath De is a support planet to Zik de. I bet you if you really look at the people that are telling you that, and look into the gals they play in you will see a connection between top planets and people talking to you.

If your caths in fort dont care about not having more than 700 roids all round then by all means De is strong, however if cath cant T1 xan co it wont be able to do anything. Means that Ter Fi is a SOLID counter to De otherwise xan 0 ship def stops caths de.
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 23:07   #159
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
however if cath cant T1 xan co it wont be able to do anything.
It can still solo just fine. As i've said before you focused on one thing and your ignoring the rest. Cath De is worst if it targets Co T1. It becomes unplayable alone

it T2's on co at 125% that's good enough. I'm not changing Locust targeting. It doesn't make sense. Everything you just argued doesn't make sense.

You have no support to your argument bases, it can't do anything and the people that like de are seflish.

De doesn't have to T1 Co with both cath and zik. Makes 0 sense
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 23:27   #160
SantaCruz
I've been around

If Cath de t1 on co. Co would never be able to stop DE. i just did the calcs. That change wont ever happen.
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 23:29   #161
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Im sure there is a few more who sees where this set is heading Santa, and atm its not heading for the real round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2015, 23:51   #162
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im sure there is a few more who sees where this set is heading Santa, and atm its not heading for the real round.
lol if it's a fight you want to start over stats. i suggest you find someone else. These stats are balanced and ready to play. I don't care about a "few" i've had dozens of pm's and phone msgs telling me they are awesome. Plus the ones you've read here on the forums.

This is a stats mafia approved set.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 00:15   #163
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Yeah, but that dosnt mean they should or could be runned how they are set up now. Rerun a set should be looked at instead.

Unread 5 Oct 2015, 00:26   #164
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Yeah, but that dosnt mean they should or could be runned how they are set up now. Rerun a set should be looked at instead.
troll else where. These stats are ready to be run, they are balanced and no one but, you thinks otherwise. please don't bother commenting here. ty
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 00:51   #165
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
troll else where. These stats are ready to be run, they are balanced and no one but, you thinks otherwise. please don't bother commenting here. ty
MrLobster wanted to outlaw cloaked ships, when he sees these stats he will throw a fit. How are you intending to stop xan CR?
Yes, cath DE looks decent enough stop some of it, but for the rest?
Id say going det 100% xan could be as good as all the other options, just 3 fleet attack all round as whatever you choose to do could be stopped by exactly this option.

Even if you play it to perfection, having 90 fleets PL at you wich u cant inc scan, and you cant stop(loss free) with anything except cat EMP. As Tia also pointed out cat dont T1 CO, you might risk having your ships blown to pieces regardless.

Unread 5 Oct 2015, 00:53   #166
SantaCruz
I've been around

Reasons why i can't change locust T1 from fi to co
First
Zik de already T1's on Co. This would make it nearly impossible to stop DE with co. How impossible. Here's the breakdown of the calcs.
With 3mil Zik/cath team. (1.5mil value into locust/clippers) it takes.
5mil straight value into rev to stop 3mil attack value. That's just retarded. With Locust t1 on fi. same calc
It takes 3.7mil revs to stop.

As i've said co is already weak to DE. There is no reason to make this change. That's a different of 1.3mil value. That's not balance. Locust will remain T1 Fi.

I've looked into every comment everyone has made about these stats. I've listened and changed things that needed to be changed. However when the facts show, like these did. I have to say sorry but, no change.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 00:54   #167
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
MrLobster wanted to outlaw cloaked ships, when he sees these stats he will throw a fit. How are you intending to stop xan CR?
Id say going det 100% xan could be as good as all the other options, just 3 fleet attack all round as whatever you choose to do could be stopped by exactly this option.

Even if you play it to perfection, having 90 fleets PL at you wich u cant inc scan, and you cant stop(loss free) with anything except cat EMP. As Tia also pointed out cat dont T1 CO, you might risk having your ships blown to pieces regardless.
Before you made a comment about Xan CR. Did you bother to calc it? or just look at the init like every other n00b. Cause if you took the time to calc it you wouldn't make stupid comments like that.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:04   #168
SantaCruz
I've been around

Here are some calcs for you
Cerb
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...cr3kehs9bgd0zm
CATH
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...0ge8woqd2vk2es
Angle
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...pnnmbyow2gssz3
Zik
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...9h8iopvqqw6utu
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...s65iuckf3s8wmc
ETD
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...uunjqrbt19b41l
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...11jry4vt1k6tkf

If you break those values down into def fleets. that's 1-2 to stop a big cr wave. there is nothing wrong here.
maybe you should stop worrying about my stats. If you can make such stupid comments. your stats got to be full of shit.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:08   #169
SantaCruz
I've been around

As i've said before. I've down calcs on every single setup. The only thing that can prove these stats wrong at this point is a calc that the speed server didn't work right with. (as thats been a big fight for me) or a calc i overlooked.
There isn't any switching targeting around. I've went over every single calc and strat and def ships vs teams, solo's randoms your name it. I've done my homework. These are ready for the teacher to mark.

I've had people say that
Fi Co Fr De and Cr is way to strong. <-- the strongest attack is BS and second is FR
I've had people say that Xan is to over powered. <-- i posted calcs earlier in post that proved this wrong.
I've had people say that Fi Vs Co. Co is to powerful (i've also posted calcs that proved this wrong)
Now i've shown that Xan Cr solo isn't as strong as people believe. It's actually prefect. Weak enough you can stop with 1 good def fleet. Means even if fakes you can control incoming.
I've also wrote the calcs of Locust being switched to T1 co. That wasn't going to work.

Lets stop trying to change whats working with targeting. If your going to tell me something seems wrong. CALC IT!!!!!!
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...rn=75851471895
I want you to show me something wrong. I am the only one that is doing this right now. I've spent so much time trying to find errors in this balancing. I can calc these in my head.

Last edited by SantaCruz; 5 Oct 2015 at 01:13.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:21   #170
SantaCruz
I've been around

Cath doesn't T1 Co. Cause it can't with DE. If it did with Fi, it would unbalance Fi Vs co. ETD needs to t1 co with its attack.

Cath doesn't need to T1 co. It already emps with de it at 125% on t2. Roach are set to emp the right amount with kill ships to stop co. Just look at the relationships between fi vs co. There is no way roach could t1 co also.

Last edited by SantaCruz; 5 Oct 2015 at 01:27.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:31   #171
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Here are some calcs for you
Cerb
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...cr3kehs9bgd0zm
CATH
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...0ge8woqd2vk2es
Angle
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...pnnmbyow2gssz3
Zik
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...9h8iopvqqw6utu
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...s65iuckf3s8wmc
ETD
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...uunjqrbt19b41l
http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...11jry4vt1k6tkf

If you break those values down into def fleets. that's 1-2 to stop a big cr wave. there is nothing wrong here.
maybe you should stop worrying about my stats. If you can make such stupid comments. your stats got to be full of shit.
So yeah, we can make make the calc go into red for both parties with having 3-40% of your fleet in Cerb. Better pray to god its not faked CO, cus the next they the amount if cerbs might be halfed.

Yeah, cath can stop some of the CR incs, but then also get constantly fake landed for free without risking a fair few ships everytime if your gonna avoid being "podded".

All the other examples relays on the defender having a pretty decent value lead, and willing to start cutting down on it.

Meanwhile the xans can send fakes all day long knowing half of it is likely to land.
These stats arnt playable, and id happily show you it in a real round with a smaller tag going 100% xan.

Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:33   #172
SantaCruz
I've been around

which is all part of the game.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:36   #173
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
All the other examples relays on the defender having a pretty decent value lead, and willing to start cutting down on it.
You ever pass math class in your life?
those calcs are based on 25% value max. if your getting 3x by cr all day long you will put more then that into your fleet. But, ofc you shouldn't understand how to play the game. Your just here to troll.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 01:37   #174
SantaCruz
I've been around

how about you just stay away from my stats and i will keep doing you the favour of not looking at yours anymore then i did 2 weeks ago. When i realized you had no idea what stats are.

thanks for taking a fun thing and turning it into a shit show. Here's to BB and his ****ing ego.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 04:15   #175
loophole

loophole is an unknown quantity at this point

I've not looked in great detail, but I'm starting now. As most have said......interesting set. I'll go one further and say this is by far the most balanced set I've seen in years. It's going to be frustrating. It's going to be fun. I will probably quit. I will definitely come back for more.

Politics could ruin it, yes.

I don't know Santa.

I'm not part of stats mafia.

At first 45 minutes glance, I approve Santa's stats.

Thank you for your efforts Santa.

(I reserve the right to call you an idiot in a week )
loophole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 05:54   #176
Tiamat101

BB xan can always pod into cath. Xan can pod everyone that's part of the game. In your world xan wouldn't exist. And cath would all be 170%+
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 06:41   #177
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
how about you just stay away from my stats and i will keep doing you the favour of not looking at yours anymore then i did 2 weeks ago. When i realized you had no idea what stats are.

thanks for taking a fun thing and turning it into a shit show. Here's to BB and his ****ing ego.
Please just ignore Butcher.

I can understand you're trying to explain your stats in here and want to show you can take feedback from everyone, but nobody will think any less of your set if you just totally ignore his posts.

So far I cant choose between going fi/co/fr/de/cr/bs for main fleet, or some kind of mix. So good job on balancing them.
And I think it's not even the boring kind of balance where all attack types are very similar, but its a fun kind of balance where every attacking combo is different and you have to decide which characters you find most important, but nothing jumps out as simply being better than the rest.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 09:58   #178
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:

What on earth are you going on about? These stats are pretty much spot on.

I think ETD FI are overpowered.
You think Xan CR is overpowered.
Krypton thinks that CO is overpowered.
Tia thinks that DE is underpowered.
Shhhhhhh cant decide which to pick.

We are all favouring a different class and strat; as a community no two/three members have given consistent feedback; from Santa's perspective it just your opinion versus his opinion. Run some calcs - if there is a glaringly obvious mistake, hell fix it.

"If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine."
– Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 10:36   #179
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

We are all favouring a different class and strat; as a community no two/three members have given consistent feedback; from Santa's perspective it just your opinion versus his opinion. Run some calcs - if there is a glaringly obvious mistake, hell fix it.

"If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine."
What is HODOR/Asc favouring?
And Ult for that matter, since they also joined the troll trend.
Apprime the original trolls also comming back for next round, im sure Norton Airlines is ready for take off.

Unread 5 Oct 2015, 10:44   #180
Kez

Kez has a spectacular aura aboutKez has a spectacular aura about

I'm similar to above , switching between strat ideas with this set. It's a good mix that's hard to work out what is best to go for! Go for it
R64 Terra - defence duties
R65 Faceless - defence duties
R66 Faceless - rank 90 (inactive half of round)
R67 Norseman - Rank 26
R68 Norseman - Rank 19
R69 P3nguins - Rank 22 - Scanner
R74 Faceless - Rank 4
R75 Heresy - Rank 15
R76 RaGe - Rank 4 - defence duties
Kez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 10:48   #181
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What is HODOR/Asc favouring?
And Ult for that matter, since they also joined the troll trend.
Apprime the original trolls also comming back for next round, im sure Norton Airlines is ready for take off.
Maybe you should ask them all to submit a proposal to you on their plans next round?

Norton Airlines is coming back because of those ETA structure killers. Which makes perfect sense since the structure defence wasn't used at all last round.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 12:48   #182
SantaCruz
I've been around

Which means they will be etd or zik.
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 12:48   #183
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Maybe you should ask them all to submit a proposal to you on their plans next round?

Norton Airlines is coming back because of those ETA structure killers. Which makes perfect sense since the structure defence wasn't used at all last round.
its a simple proposal tbh. we just c*** bitch3r till he either stfu or quits... the later being the best option for all of us.

as for stats yes there's so many tempting options available and viable... looks set to be an interesting round IF these are picked and how the race balance will look pre PT1
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 14:46   #184
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

They still used a week trying to SK me and my gal, hodors, so i think its too far saying they wernt there at all last round

Unread 5 Oct 2015, 15:17   #185
Veil05
NE

Quote:
They still used a week trying to SK me and my gal, hodors, so i think its too far saying they wernt there at all last round
Ah fair enough. My mistake
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 17:20   #186
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I do? Maybe before changes, but I haven't looked since Santa doesn't like my criticism or input
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2015, 21:19   #187
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I do? Maybe before changes, but I haven't looked since Santa doesn't like my criticism or input
I will take your feed back over butchers at this point lol. I like feed back I just need notes and reasons for it so I can fix problems. Telling me fr is shit doesn't tell me much. Fr is shit cause it can't stop Cr and is less than par on attack against fi Co would be help. (ofc this is an exsmple) lol
I need feed back, I need proof.
I spoke to Tia last night for an hour or more on what'sapp about his concerns about cath in general. Tonight when I'm of work I will start looking into the problem. If there is one I will fix it best I can.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 03:13   #188
SantaCruz
I've been around

Pat found an error tonight with Gry/beetle E/R. I must have over looked them when tweaking. They were left behind. So i've tweaked their E/R

Tia's problem with cath is hard to fix. I've looked over the race. Besides them being weaker because they have no eta 7 attack fleet. I'm in general happy with Cath de. I've tweaked Locust and i believe it will be more of a ship he's trying to tell me stats need. I didn't change targeting and i still believe targeting needs to be t1 Fi. However note T2's on co are very high. Locust is probably the most powerful EMP ship we have had in pa. Yet it still balances as it goes up against to very strong classes with fi and co. Covering is abit harder then DE was at first but, it's at par with every other strat now.

De is not a fort setup. I've looked over this and i agree with Tia's opinion. It can't be a fort cause as Pat also pointed out. It requires 5 ship build. There is no focusing of value. It's strong on attack and strong on def. Just like everyone else.

I've also played with CR. As people have been complain it's over powered. I didn't touch Xan CR. They are already very weak, easy to kill. However def ships like Mantis and Boardsword needed to be tweaked. They were hella powerful stoping BS way to easily. Ter CR lost abit of armor however i took the 30min a balanced it right down the stats. I took ter armor away to increase brigs eff's on TER only. This means that all other Anti CR ships got tweaked. If they targeted another ship, That ship got tweaked and etc. It was a total pain in my ass. However CR looks beauty now.

I'm still hunting for little problems like E/R with gry/Beetles. If you notice something that seems off, please show me.

Last edited by SantaCruz; 6 Oct 2015 at 03:32.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 04:19   #189
SantaCruz
I've been around

hmmm
i'm checking over my old calcs.
Calcs are totally different. I calced fr Vs Co. There is BS ships mixed with FR and at the amount rangers should be... Something is really messed about speed server.
I really hope it's not going to eff my stats
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 06:09   #190
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
hmmm
i'm checking over my old calcs.
Calcs are totally different. I calced fr Vs Co. There is BS ships mixed with FR and at the amount rangers should be... Something is really messed about speed server.
I really hope it's not going to eff my stats
I think old saved bcalcs give you different ships now, because some ships moved, but the results of those calcs back then should be ok?
but if you want to recalc some stuff, you'd have to make a fresh bcalc.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 10:38   #191
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
De is going to be a favourite setup right now as it is. It's a def fortress. I'm not making it easier for zik or cath to land solo. If cath wants to solo use bs. I'm not giving them another setup to solo with. Then bs will be pointless.
Bs can solo every race. Even against full Cr planets. Cath DE doesn't need to be changed its got zik.

Cath has to much good this got to it already to give it two fleets that can solo the uni. One is good enough.

----

Tia's problem with cath is hard to fix. I've looked over the race. Besides them being weaker because they have no eta 7 attack fleet. I'm in general happy with Cath de. I've tweaked Locust and i believe it will be more of a ship he's trying to tell me stats need. I didn't change targeting and i still believe targeting needs to be t1 Fi. However note T2's on co are very high. Locust is probably the most powerful EMP ship we have had in pa. Yet it still balances as it goes up against to very strong classes with fi and co. Covering is abit harder then DE was at first but, it's at par with every other strat now.

De is not a fort setup. I've looked over this and i agree with Tia's opinion. It can't be a fort cause as Pat also pointed out. It requires 5 ship build. There is no focusing of value. It's strong on attack and strong on def. Just like everyone else..
Aint there suppose to be some warning lamps going off some where here?

Unread 6 Oct 2015, 11:34   #192
Tiamat101

De is not good as santa thinks. Atleast now he admits that DE can not fort. Infact only Cr can fort this round and its quite good. Because Cath is an unplayable race we will have another hugely Xan round. I predict
26% Terran
12% Cath
30% Xan
10% zik
22% Etd

But none of this matters and the Stats mafia wont actually pick Santa's stats and will likely wait till 3 days before signups and pick a set force the maker to finish in a rush and then have a hugely unbalanced stat set anyway.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 12:07   #193
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
De is not good as santa thinks. Atleast now he admits that DE can not fort. Infact only Cr can fort this round and its quite good. Because Cath is an unplayable race we will have another hugely Xan round. I predict
26% Terran
12% Cath
30% Xan
10% zik
22% Etd

But none of this matters and the Stats mafia wont actually pick Santa's stats and will likely wait till 3 days before signups and pick a set force the maker to finish in a rush and then have a hugely unbalanced stat set anyway.
Hate to agree with you, but this time i think we are pretty in-sync on this matter.

Unread 6 Oct 2015, 13:05   #194
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
26% Terran
12% Cath
30% Xan
10% zik
22% Etd

Nice race assessment. To bad you've already told me that co is to strong. Now your saying no one will go it.
Also your big races make be sense. If 30% uni is can they are Cr or co but only 10% zik. You are just being stupid cause you don't like DE.

I'm lucky no one tasks either of you as serious as you think. I'm more likely to get picked cause you just make up whatever facts you need in your head.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 13:58   #195
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Nice race assessment. To bad you've already told me that co is to strong. Now your saying no one will go it.
Also your big races make be sense. If 30% uni is can they are Cr or co but only 10% zik. You are just being stupid cause you don't like DE.

I'm lucky no one tasks either of you as serious as you think. I'm more likely to get picked cause you just make up whatever facts you need in your head.
So people not to listen to:

Tiamata
Krypton
B-Butch3r

People you do listen to:

Nelito

Unread 6 Oct 2015, 15:18   #196
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
So people not to listen to:

Tiamata
Krypton
B-Butch3r

People you do listen to:

Nelito
Actually of your spend more time reading my pays you're would have realized I involved people of forums that cba to post. Hc's from the top alliances that I have on what'sapp and about 5 other people that aren't hcing.
As for krypton, I took his advice and tweaked frfr. Stfu I've already asked you to tell else where. Your only here to burn my stats to get yours used.
No one is stupid enough to use your stats ever. Leave my post please
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 15:20   #197
SantaCruz
I've been around

Tia just doesn't like the fact cath has no Eta 7.after that he is passed I won't change locust targeting. He will never support my stats cause I won't listen to something I know it's wrong. That
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 15:21   #198
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Actually of your spend more time reading my pays you're would have realized I involved people of forums that cba to post. Hc's from the top alliances that I have on what'sapp and about 5 other people that aren't hcing.
As for krypton, I took his advice and tweaked frfr. Stfu I've already asked you to tell else where. Your only here to burn my stats to get yours used.
No one is stupid enough to use your stats ever. Leave my post please
Nah, im more for re-using.
You havnt whatsapped anyone in BowS have you?

Unread 6 Oct 2015, 15:22   #199
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nah, im more for re-using.
You havnt whatsapped anyone in BowS have you?
Nobody in BowS knows anything about stats.
Unread 6 Oct 2015, 15:45   #200
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Nobody in BowS knows anything about stats.
Touche.

But why would the others?