User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2015, 13:27   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Supporting Santa set of Stats

For many rounds, i was known for always whining about the stats

BB or Tia should be banned from making stats TBH, after failing to give

a viable set of stats over a whole round,

just check this round for example.

de cant land anymore. same for fr same for co or even fi

only viable options is a combo of ter and etd bs and yet that is easy to stop

so for once that we have a decent set of stats

please support Santa set by saying I

THANK YOU
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 13:39   #2
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: Supporting Santa set of Stats

http://speedgame.planetarion.com/man...n=109875664182

In case you stil didnt take a look at them
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 13:53   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You clicked 'create thread' instead of 'post'.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 13:57   #4
nelito

no i actually wanted to created one xD
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 14:48   #5
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

This is a paid endorsement. Brought to you by, Camel Grooming and Wash. "Dirty camels come in, pretty camels come out."

<3 nelito
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 18:46   #6
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Nelito knows best. Nelito wears vests.
Unread 20 Sep 2015, 18:56   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
For many rounds, i was known for always whining about the stats

BB or Tia should be banned from making stats TBH, after failing to give

a viable set of stats over a whole round,

just check this round for example.

de cant land anymore. same for fr same for co or even fi

only viable options is a combo of ter and etd bs and yet that is easy to stop

so for once that we have a decent set of stats

please support Santa set by saying I

THANK YOU
Ive made a set for a round.
And the last time i put one up for consideration you kept spamming my PM for me to make xan FI superstrong, and have cloacked pods.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2015, 10:28   #8
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

best thread on forum

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote