User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 9 Feb 2008, 16:51   #1
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road
I am leaving

I have played quite some rounds and these rounds had their ups and downs. This last round though was the worst one for me ever.

The pre-round stage was very good, recruiting people that were in my eyes all very skilled. ( And Sebos ofcourse <3 ) We had some hectic times when we had to fix some things at the last moment, but we were ready when the round started.
Everything seemed perfect, but it was not. Defence was doing bad, we had some people leaving and we had an hc-team that went inactive. Although it was temporarily fixed by appointing ThePower and Venox who did a lot of work, it could not be prevented that InSomnia was going to disband.

I see this as a failure of the hc-team and thus take this personally. Also I stated that I would quit playing when InSomnia would disband this round.

I want to give a special thanks for Venox, who did so much for InSomnia. Also ThePower gets a special thanks for what he did for InSomnia.
Also thanks to some officers and members that did their best, people like Mystic, Xyphistor and Titos.
I hope everyone will find a new home and is able to finish this round.

A special thanks to Gerbie, my first mentor at planetarion and a great player. Antigone and Jinstarro for introducing me to nice allies, where I got my nickname . I am sorry for all the names I forgot, but I won't be gone as I will stay on irc, where you can find my own channel.

Cya!
Supergans/Hans
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 17:14   #2
Kenny

Re: I am leaving

Enjoy Hans.
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 17:19   #3
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

hear hear...
to a great ally.. one that has been there a while.. sad to see it go...
but it has to happen.
To all those that tried to hold on.. great job.. to those who quit while the going was tough... sorry to say thats not what we expected.
To all the insomniac's out there... great play and we will forever remember ins of r17...
Kudos to the team that tried to salvage ins. and kudos to those who decided to disband it.
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 17:20   #4
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

snif
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 17:39   #5
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Your welcome on my part, and I'm sorry to see u leave, i understood ur time contraints etc and u shudnt be held responsible for InSomnias failings this round. I'd also like to apologise to u for leaving when i did and causing InS to die, but i also hope u understand why.

Anyway enjoy life Supergans, was nice to play with u again this round
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 18:23   #6
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

i am sorry to see you leave.

GL with whatever you will do!

:crymeariver:

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 20:19   #7
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Good Luck Gans!
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 11:17   #8
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to see you leave mate. Planetarion won't be the same without you. Forget this round's Insomnia and remember the Insomnia we used to have 10-15 rounds ago.

If (when?) you return Supergans, I'll make sure my alliance have a spot free for you.

Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 14:05   #9
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I blame his (young) gf for claiming too much of his time!

I'll also make sure my alliance have a spot free for you at all times, i'd do you anyday <3
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 14:48   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i can only appologise for this gansje and iam so sorry for my inactivity, i guess i promised something i couldnt have delivered in the form of my HC membership. In short i quickly realised that working 2 jobs and studying for college absolutely killed me on a night and thus thats the reason for my inactivity.. I guess i cannot fight real life no matter how much i try :/

I 100% respect the effort you put into this round and much <3 for you and bronto and all the members who came back. Insomnia will never be what we had in round 17 or the previous years which is sad. And although insomnia died its still in us in spirit Lets just remember the good times.

i guess i shall head back to retirement for good unless exilition appear again. and if they do i truly know that the game is ****ed :/

And i guess if anybody wants permission to reuse the insomnia name then the answer will be no. too much heartache already

Mek - out

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 15:02   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

oh goose you will be missed
dont be a stranger on irc
it was a pleasure to play with you over the rounds

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 18:31   #12
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Take care dude <3

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 22:32   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

He'll be back!
MARK MY WORDS

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2008, 11:11   #14
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Insomnia will never be what we had in round 17 or the previous years which is sad.
Im pretty sure there isnt a person in this entire community that didnt know that Insomnia was going to disband again.
Unread 11 Feb 2008, 20:36   #15
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Have u boned that 15year old yet? if not, ill defo give her a squirt.

Peace.

x
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 02:26   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot remember having approved any1 to revive Insomnia this round(or ever)! However I may have spoken to Mek when drunk, in which case I do not remember it(apparently)!

Now I see people I've never known as HCs of the alliance I created back in round 10

Ah well, whats done is done. I recon alot of the old core played, and I must trust their attempt was a salute to what we once had

Goodluck in reallife Supergans!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 12:34   #17
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

another one bites the dust

Thanks for being here all the time when we (I) needed you *g*
You know those times when I was on irc and no d**k was there to scan, I had to call
you and you ran upstairs etc. I wont forget that! Well deserved offtime my friend.
Hope we will meet some time to have a beer together!

peace out

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 01:08   #18
adjuhh

adjuhh is an unknown quantity at this point

Wanna bet for a beer that you will play this upcomming round?
adjuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 09:34   #19
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Cya Gans, been a while since we've had a chat, drop me a line sometime if you are on IRC You really screwed up your timing btw, quitting just as I returned ;P
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 00:55   #20
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

have a good time/life superguns i'll all ways member u from wp
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote