User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Most hated PA player?
Alki 19 13.29%
JBG 5 3.50%
Lokken 4 2.80%
Cartman 3 2.10%
Mobrulz 3 2.10%
Chronox 24 16.78%
CBA 59 41.26%
Kjeldoran 2 1.40%
Killmark 17 11.89%
Hicks 1 0.70%
Keystroke 1 0.70%
angryduck 5 3.50%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 17 Nov 2007, 10:27   #51
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
hey can someone make a CBA translator please? he is quickly developing into the new Yeh i think
But Yeh was funny. This CBA is just an idiot trying to get attention.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 12:10   #52
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I am embarrassed for the poor, unfortunate parents that got stuck with such a special child. Moreover, I'm disappointed that someone can be so ignorant in the use of their own language they write things like "i did not that you" in the horribly mistaken belief that it makes any sense at all. CBA must be as embarrassed to know of English as he is to know of Furball
Actually Achilles your wrong... i just dont re-read everything i type multiple times.... it takes the spice out of posting but because you think your something 'special' you seem to try to make your post gramatically correct, which i find kinda sad...., i mean common... go do that in with something important, like to get your GCSEs maybe or somthing? i dunno...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 12:12   #53
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. Actually, I'm still chuckling to myself now. It's quite ironic, you see.

Quite similar to your attempted insult on Tuesday night as well.

[00:15:41] <CBA> furball what do you do in life?
[00:17:13] <CBA> your unemployed, benefits??? government FTW eh?

Originality for the ****ing win, right?

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. I hope it's working out well for you.

still no answer

i love the way you always take the bait, its really quite satisfying

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 12:34   #54
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
still no answer

i love the way you always take the bait, its really quite satisfying
Far from it - intentional trolling, banned 1 month.
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 14:02   #55
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

CBA stop posting, ur posts are making it impossible for us others to get votes..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 17:51   #56
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
FURTHER MORE, whyi do yuo people alwsys try to burn me... wat no life? you?
pls dont tell me noob what to do do you even fmanage to be a dick when not i am actaklky sorry for you hmm power from being mod? or just not able to manage paeople irl i have a job goodbye p.s. do i even give shit abou
t ban? i will try and care when im reading shakespere with irl gf having my dick sucked(11 inches) and dropping pwn on nubs heh remembre i find funny how you mods stick togteher to feel big "oh no i am so scared of your power" heh, as if..... pls die yourslef i will prob not even notice ban i am busy......
hahahaha.. YOU SPELL THE SHAKESPEARE WRONG!

Okay, CBA has been banned now, although its kind of annoying because now hes "PAs most hated player" and he can actually think hes a somebody
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 20:02   #57
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Maverick
Ronnie
Morden
Killmark
Veil05
and co.
the overly arrogant and blocking cheater crew, they all know who they are

alltho there are many merchants, chickens and quitters to add to the list tho, but worst are worst
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 04:26   #58
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I 'd like a top5 of the most unknown players...
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 04:45   #59
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

/me for the win

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2007, 16:21   #60
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for CBA because last time i played was round 2 - 18 and i never knew any CBA back then but i know a lot of ppl he listed and i got a bit of respect for some of these peeps. Maybe i do know CBA who knows this new forum hurts my eyes :crymeariver:

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 16:40   #61
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

Well i know half these ppl hate me , from old : get out , oo you got nice account ( 100 000 incoming )

Chornox is a old bot , so i would say he is something like patrician or some fury hc i dont know to well.

lokken catwomen are old lover , lokken own this game and probly got a half a inch dick that why he cannot make thing fine....

cartman is a nobody , probly like some other , blew on owner and got a few of the other one to folow is lead ,

Veil well , from what i see he is like looken that actualy is alive , maybe you think we fear the modarator or the mutiple life you have over the net , i say dont wory lokken , nobody hate you as much as i do ,
same whit catwomen , vaio(who ever you are) ,

from not knowing cba , i say he a stealer , evry1 that played enough know who speak whitout watching bak here , so your a fade copy of a greater man that all . you bound to be a cs , nm hate theyr.

well name say it Mob , i aint been in contact whit you , probly wont be since you ppl hide from me .

other are crap i never actualy meet and you cannot get a real idear of who you hate most uness you care d about this game.

ya ppl forgoted belly , aint seen im theyr , theyr is fred who changed name ,
also so fake nick guy name ish .And that away guy , that never reply unle he is away.

so i wont vote since lokken is not a player , catwomen was my allaince girl and i had fun calling her hunny so she good by me .

and viao hasnt got a nick so is hopeless.
maybe chronox but he is just a crappy player that do trick and is away more 10hours a day and call im self a hc.

To end this , on pa world , i make enemy evry round get allaince kick , get treaten , just send defence hardly get some , even if am top 50 evry god damn round i played .(first 80 hours at least) get bitch , slap , nap attacked ,aint get reply from helping pa ppl .

so am going to have to make the cyber spit on some ppl here , or is it you need to make a admin pool because i seriously dont see why am not theyr.

N.B. Looken a jackass who just ant to have it the way he can stay a ja , catwomen is is bia , cba a third ja helping to wreck other ppl round ,
mob is a other peon wich we probly wont have to mess whit each other.

TBH- still waiting for the tuba galaxie list lokken , bt member (****) heaven if it only a stupid game to spend winter on (at first)
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 17:28   #62
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Far from it - intentional trolling, banned 1 month.

Sorry for being personnal , bu how can you have such a reputation all you do is yappig at ppl , you are hardlly ever usefull , and are like the crapyest pa player i know . even if your like a jerk as good as good can be , ................. i guess that explain by it self :crymeariver:

o and so you know , in the proper term , a man will not be able to live once you lite the fire on im , he will just be an item . as living is a group of action , that mainly include making activity .( that were surviving come from . a time to pass until you can live again .)

bo ya
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 18:24   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What the ****.
Unread 24 Nov 2007, 18:39   #64
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That is truly fantastic. On a completely absurd and shocking level.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 02:58   #65
Bbud2
Banned

Talking Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
wpehhn lokken ssy i bleed mind in leiterly. i cant stand peon CBA too? whne lay down trikc i always call "catwoman" but reply? awasy defence but kick me....anger...(me)

i tri ebst to ignore pwn btu ,':i gote latern of light shine on truth here...
pls i havebe no time for half inch@ when grater man die space consume x0r?

winter i plya bt summrer? heh i walk dog nd i am over thousand incomming wormhole th ew walls draw close

sorry cyber spit pn yuo but d eserve? i die everytime microwave can i gte a holler in herew aht no old? aklk nub? teehe hehhh pls gruouw up wiht me,/'''
try to alliance forget dailey bread

NB lokkne pls i do not thakin any1 %hate you more than i, tell me wghat i can onlty help understand or try, why scared hiding behind compp catowoman lover maybe you stroke cta heheabaha teh.
aint that bad , i use most the word in a sentene , only got that kind of thing in near havoc stage . like when you wait about a allaince list and get trowed whit some lousy player half your size who are suppose to be ellite , well actuly was a quarter.

for the loving vatwomen , would say more rater be nice t a girl than a guy , since being nice usualy mean you exept something in return ....

nah if i come bak will do the scan thing , and raid when they get bak , tired of defending lokken dum sniper ....

anyhing more stupid than paying 15 box a month for some security that cant stop most basic programe , or make a window that canot get conected on the net and not catching a bunch virus...

/slap one that voted for me , lokken still isnt a pa player ffs admin aint player only
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 03:06   #66
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

argh my eyes!
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 03:25   #67
Bbud2
Banned

i dont read big tread either , but had alot to say i guess
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 11:41   #68
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I advice you to type out your sentences in your own language and put it through babbelfish to get a better translation. It will be rather crap still but I bet it would be easier to understand for anyone.
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 18:49   #69
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
Veil well , from what i see he is like looken that actualy is alive , maybe you think we fear the modarator or the mutiple life you have over the net , i say dont wory lokken , nobody hate you as much as i do ,
same whit catwomen , vaio(who ever you are) ,
Wow, someone mentioned me <3 it was prolly just another typo, but for time being i shall bask in my glory!

xx
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 19:25   #70
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Wow, someone mentioned me <3 it was prolly just another typo, but for time being i shall bask in my glory!

xx
Veil turning into me <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 19:28   #71
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Veil turning into me <3
Ill need to put on like 15clem and get a job as a doorman. I think i can do it <3
Unread 26 Nov 2007, 05:21   #72
DanH

DanH is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Veil05]

don't want to hijack the thread but when were you in heresy exactly? rds5-7? can't place the nick.
DanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2007, 09:01   #73
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH

don't want to hijack the thread but when were you in heresy exactly? rds5-7? can't place the nick.
Rnd7 onwards. In gal with Necro/Recon/Pies/Klendau etc and so forth.

I dont recall your nick either, were you in fang with us as well?
Unread 26 Nov 2007, 10:49   #74
DanH

DanH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Rnd7 onwards. In gal with Necro/Recon/Pies/Klendau etc and so forth.

I dont recall your nick either, were you in fang with us as well?

i may well have been, stopped playing round 7 so it's all a bit hazy but it's starting to ring some bells along with the other nicks you've mentioned. obviously heresy proper only came into existence rd 6 but i played in kills gal from rd 4 onwards. nice to come back and see someone still remembers the heresy bg.

anyway, back on topic with the thread
DanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2007, 21:12   #75
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I voted Alki, but honestly I ment CBA!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:45   #76
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, dropping by, I find this cracker of a thread.

CBA is leading. Well I never...

I had the 'pleasure' of being in a galaxy with CBA.

Karma and reap the whirlwind CBA. I guess your arrogance now equates to people globally seeing you for what you are.

Let me add one other thing. You are the worst galmate in the history of planetarion. Ha, Galmate, how the hell could I use that where you are concerned.

Anyway, have a nice day
Unread 20 Jan 2008, 07:41   #77
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Meh, poked my head in here, now i feel sad and old. Dont recognize half the people on that list, and the other half are noobs (hi hicks, ducky)
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote