User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Sep 2007, 21:27   #251
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Would you actually kick them foxman or is this just another pr stunt ? ;>
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 21:30   #252
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
does ingal count?
Counts just as much as the Destiny planets defending Ministry ingal or the eXilition defending ToF ingal or Orbit defending F-Crew ingal or xVx defending VsN ingal. You see the pattern?
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 22:04   #253
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

gosu crossdef 4tw
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 22:54   #254
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
There is nothing wrong with what eXilition have done. If Sid had -wanted- to do it that way then 1up would have won every round through the same tactics. I had a long conversation one day with furball a few rounds back to why he sided with eXilition vs 1up and it came down to the simple fact that eXilition actually 'offered' a deak and made themselves approachable for a deal.

1up never did. Sid made it quite clear he wasn't interested in deals for 1up and we (arrogantly maybe) believed no alliance could defeat 1up one-on-one. We'll never see an alliance like 1up again - not as long as the tactics eXilition use prove to be the easiest use to pull off a win.

A pity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Wait... 1up *didn't* have large blocks in some of the round they played? News to me. And to history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Oh shut the **** up. As if 1up always flew alone through the universe. You sound like a goddamn grandma dreaming about how everything was better in the old days Jesus ****in Christ.

You're missing the point. 1up didn't go looking for allies pre-emptively, they only ever did it in reaction to others - such as in Round 13 where they really had very little choice. Some alliances positioned themselves on 1up's side (ND, Reunion) but 1up never sought them out to do so.

What eXilition were/are very good at doing is making contact with alliances who aren't a direct threat to them, and getting them on their side. They might not have offered an actual arrangement straight away, but diplomatic relations were initiated. This was a massive ego boost for 'softcore' alliances since it made them feel that they were relevant to the major alliance politics, that they were significant because *eXilition* were getting in touch with them and not the other way around.

It's basic psychology really, and I'm not surprised that it still works today. I told Zhil that 1up really needed to compete in this area - but by the time this conversation actually happened, 1up were probably on the downslope in a number of ways.

As he says, a great pity.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 08:39   #255
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Just what do ToF and Jenova (and VS) have to gain from siding with eXilition?
I am genuinely interested. What do you want to achieve by siding with the (by far) best alliance, winning by a really big margin at the moment?

As far as I see, VS sided with them to start with, ToF think they can sit out on exi's side and achieve 2nd place (which would probably be an acheivement for them, though with the CT's there I think its disgraceful), and I think Jenova were kinda forced into it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 08:40   #256
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Becoming allies with #1 alliance is like putting your penis in a food processor, its just not done. Why?. If you cant become #1 alliance, you loose. There is no 2nd place.

Its been done round after round after round.

Some people just dont learn.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 08:43   #257
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
lol? please tell me why this is "our" fault.
Lets see.

I bust my arse getting a few different alliances involved and we were all set up.
Then some twat decides a room will be better so everyone piles in there.

The next night, MINISTRY kick me, and a few of the other alliances who were willing to fight till the death and then completely refuse to answer any mails or pm's.

So now we have alliances sat out doing nothing towards Exi that want to, and worse, some of those alliances switching sides. What a brilliant job you made of that one.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 10:16   #258
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Lets see.

I bust my arse getting a few different alliances involved and we were all set up.

The next night, MINISTRY kick me, and a few of the other alliances who were willing to fight till the death and then completely refuse to answer any mails or pm's.

So now we have alliances sat out doing nothing towards Exi that want to, and worse, some of those alliances switching sides. What a brilliant job you made of that one.
Quote:
As far as I see, VS sided with them to start with, ToF think they can sit out on exi's side and achieve 2nd place (which would probably be an acheivement for them, though with the CT's there I think its disgraceful), and I think Jenova were kinda forced into it.

Glad to see somone finally still has a brain in this community. Spot on Forest. But of course according to some certain HC in a meeting to their members yesterday, (Take a guess on who im reffering to here....) managed to convince their members they didnt do anything wrong and they were backstabbed. Nice to see Forest summed up what actually did happen, and of course hes a neutral in this. But anyway ive got to give props to Ministry today. Managed to roid an alliance thats ranked 15th in the universe page (We are apparently priority one now btw) Guess we are not as 'dead' as we were reffered to. And of course its only roids But thought i would congratulate you anyway. But thank you Forest for clearing that up.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 22 Sep 2007 at 10:25.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 10:48   #259
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Glad to see somone finally still has a brain in this community. Spot on Forest. But of course according to some certain HC in a meeting to their members yesterday, (Take a guess on who im reffering to here....) managed to convince their members they didnt do anything wrong and they were backstabbed. Nice to see Forest summed up what actually did happen, and of course hes a neutral in this. But anyway ive got to give props to Ministry today. Managed to roid an alliance thats ranked 15th in the universe page (We are apparently priority one now btw) Guess we are not as 'dead' as we were reffered to. And of course its only roids But thought i would congratulate you anyway. But thank you Forest for clearing that up.
Yes we managed to roid an alliance only ranked 15th. In the same breathe im fairly sure it was you who initiated the first hostile attack on us. We have around same average score plus we have to contend with exi waving us night after night. Id say its about an even fight
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 10:54   #260
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
post (actually quote a good one but it would drown my own post)
Well maybe eXilition went searching for allies in a war against 1up, you can hardly say they overblocked. The choises that eXilition made every round left for plenty of opposing force. Sure we may have forced other alliances to make a block, but it was never a weaker block. The opposing block always had the manpower to beat us. In the end it was dedication and tactics, not numbers, that drew victory to eXilition against 1up. As for the rounds after 1up left, eXilition always had 1 weaker ally, and could have been well overpowered if the other alliances had just bothered.

Contrary to popular believe eXilition does not have all the good players in PA. They have to take in people like me for example (best rank: 468 with Destiny) but they know how to mobilize and motivate those weaker players to make them look so much better.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:00   #261
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Lets see.

Ive explained this a million times:

Im feeling soooooo glad that u blame us for ur shortcomings when in fact it was dealt with the DAY AFTER it happened.
This is what I have heard (I was busy with uniwork at the time.. actually the entire week) from my fellow HCs:

smurf went ballistic along with Mithrandir and Teddy (?) and excluded everyone from the chan after evidently a leak had occured instead of just hitting them and going "**** the leak" like we did to Jenova yesterday. This is the same smurf that also wanted us to disband 32532355325 times and even asked to bring the best ppl to Destiny, so he has obviously had some kind of chip on his shoulder this rnd. After a big emo e-fight he went inactive and hasnt been seen since (good riddance). After that its been "go ahead" to create any deals and ive spoken to Jenova several times and explained this. So either their HCs dont talk together or they just liked the taste of eX cock better, what the hell do I know?
You know one of their HCs suggested this scenario to me yesterday:
1. We (Jenova) will hit u randomly, but we wont target u specifically. And we are napped with eX now.
2. Ministry should keep hitting eX and not hit us, as its pointless to fight amongst us.
Excuse me? So u want us to take it up the ass for u then? How about no?

And in the end all I know is that we probably would of failed even IF we made this happen as eX cares way too much and thus is THAT much better.

gg,
Tesla

ps. even if u win ur still a retard.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:11   #262
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Wow? You logged in? Im utterly shocked.
Do the world a favour Willzzz, step down as Goddamn HC as u have no fckin clue what ur doing nor have the activity to see ANYTHING through. It worked fine in Legion as u surrounded urself with ace members and OTHER HCs that actually did something. Hell even ur own fellow HC told me that ur shit and should step down yesterday, I wont deal out the nick so u can find out who urself.
When it comes to Forest, he isnt fckin neutral. He has his own agenda after smurf hurt his oversized ego. Thats actually one of the few things I do NOT mind that smurf did this round. Why? Forest doesnt actually get the fact that he is a loser himself, this surprises me a lot to say the least.
I think Game said it best when he said: "Dont involve Forest, everything he touches turns to shit."

Ps. We roid whoever the **** we want regardless of rank. I know ur plan was to just grow and watch eX rape us, while u were napped with them. But guess what? Not going to happen. (well the eX raping us part probably is..buuuut... )
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:13   #263
Forest

No, you haven't explained this at all to me.

Infact, this is the first time you have even acknowledged I exist after what happened, ignoring my pm's etc.

The fact is, your alliance went and kicked everyone, and by lack of what can only be described pure shit politics has managed to turn some alliances from agreeing to hitting exi to napping them.

Is it still rescuable? I am not sure. And I now do not have the time to try properly.

2 things are certain though. Firstly at least SOME alliances have shown honour this round, and secondly, yet again, Ministry are a laughing stock in pa and politically dead in the water.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:16   #264
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Ministry are a laughing stock in pa and politically dead in the water.
Im fine with that. I dont need the acceptance of people over the internet. We play for us, not for u.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:17   #265
Forest

Quote:
When it comes to Forest, he isnt fckin neutral. He has his own agenda after smurf hurt his oversized ego. Thats actually one of the few things I do NOT mind that smurf did this round. Why? Forest doesnt actually get the fact that he is a loser himself, this surprises me a lot to say the least.
You didnt say that when you was near on begging me to join, and to do so under a different nick of an ex-ministry player so that people wouldn't get pissed at you, especially Smurf

My agenda? All that shit with Smurf was before the round. I don't think I would of gone to all the trouble of setting up people to hit exi if I was that bothered about a so-called agenda with Smurf.

My agenda this round was to ensure that Exilition had a challenge for the win. The reason why I am pissed with Ministry is because it is Ministry and Ministry alone who ruined any chance I had of that and not because of some idiot HC who has done nothing but ruin any chances his alliance had.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:18   #266
Forest

Quote:
Im fine with that. I dont need the acceptance of people over the internet. We play for us, not for u.
And there you hit the whole round philosophy on the head tbh.

Too many people doing 'whats best for them' when infact all it has done is lead you from 1st to 8th in the ranks.

I see now how you did best for yourslef
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:19   #267
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
You didnt say that when you was near on begging me to join,
Reality check: YOU ASKED ME. I told u to join Jenova or VGN, but u wouldnt.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:22   #268
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
And there you hit the whole round philosophy on the head tbh.

Too many people doing 'whats best for them' when infact all it has done is lead you from 1st to 8th in the ranks.

I see now how you did best for yourslef
We were NEVER going to win this round. I said so preround aswel, but people just chose to ignore it. We dont have the dedication it takes anymore, and thats all there is to it. Granted we probably could of given eX more of a fight, but heh.. I think u will find very few alliances that hit eX more than we have done. ND did a good job, I know that.. for the rest ud have to ask Cartman. Oh and u could of created a 2nd block or simply excluded us from the block, ur options were wide open and u dont need to blame it on us.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:23   #269
Forest

I did indeed approach you to se if you were recruiting.

You then went and got so excited you pee'd up a dog's leg.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:25   #270
Forest

Quote:
Oh and u could of created a 2nd block or simply excluded us from the block, ur options were wide open and u dont need to blame it on us.

Not at all. I made it quite clear that it needed to be a concerted effort from all involved or we may as well not even bother.

With Exi's allies, we had no other option.

I bet Exi-priv is pissing itself at this thread :/
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:30   #271
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
I did indeed approach you to se if you were recruiting.

You then went and got so excited you pee'd up a dog's leg.
lol. No I did not, at first I said flat out no. Then u wouldnt give up so I offered u to join under a fakenick. Then u were hellbent on bein named Forest even though I said that would never be accepted in Ministry. And pretty right u got antivouched to hell
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:32   #272
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
I bet Exi-priv is pissing itself at this thread :/
Again with the e-careing. I dont give a shit who laughs at us, just like I dont give a shit who posreps and negreps me. I dont have selfesteem issues, and get by quite nicely without the "acceptance" of people over the internet. I thought that much would be clear by now.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:33   #273
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ive explained this a million times:

Im feeling soooooo glad that u blame us for ur shortcomings when in fact it was dealt with the DAY AFTER it happened.
This is what I have heard (I was busy with uniwork at the time.. actually the entire week) from my fellow HCs:

smurf went ballistic along with Mithrandir and Teddy (?) and excluded everyone from the chan after evidently a leak had occured instead of just hitting them and going "**** the leak" like we did to Jenova yesterday. This is the same smurf that also wanted us to disband 32532355325 times and even asked to bring the best ppl to Destiny, so he has obviously had some kind of chip on his shoulder this rnd. After a big emo e-fight he went inactive and hasnt been seen since (good riddance). After that its been "go ahead" to create any deals and ive spoken to Jenova several times and explained this. So either their HCs dont talk together or they just liked the taste of eX cock better, what the hell do I know?
You know one of their HCs suggested this scenario to me yesterday:
1. We (Jenova) will hit u randomly, but we wont target u specifically. And we are napped with eX now.
2. Ministry should keep hitting eX and not hit us, as its pointless to fight amongst us.
Excuse me? So u want us to take it up the ass for u then? How about no?

And in the end all I know is that we probably would of failed even IF we made this happen as eX cares way too much and thus is THAT much better.

gg,
Tesla

ps. even if u win ur still a retard.

Ok. First of all. Dealt the day after it happend? No. Infact, the first time we heard from Ministry after Smurf went, in your own words 'awol' was 3-4 days after the removing us from the channels. While this was taking place i might add of course Smurf had set up a seperate joint channel with us not included.

I might also add while we were actually napped, we had the lovely incidents where Ministry kept 'accidently' hitting our planets although of course you had a full arbi of coords on us. A key of example of this was when Anakin was roided, while his Ministry gal mates sat there laughing at him while it happend.

Then of course we had the lovely incident where Wipeout went to ministry after leaving us. Now thats of course his choice and fair play he wasnt happy with us and went somwhere else. That i dont mind. The fact then he starts pming half of our alliance to take them with him does infact anoy me. 5 of which deffinatly went to Ministry. What was the lovely smurfs reply to this when we spoke to him? 'Well id rather tbh we give them a home, then them going to an enemy group. So Sorry but, if they want to join us, we are taking them' er huh.

Now. Our HC dont speak to each other? Right. Didnt you tell me Tesla your not even active in PA at the moment due to real life? Amusingly you didnt even know we had told you we wouldnt be working alongside you anymore after the smurf incident and you didnt know anything about this? Seems it isnt our HC command that has the communications problems. Now forest did hit the nail right on the head. I would like to make a point BEFORE smurf removed us, Willzzz told you all in the shared channel that we were offered a temp nap with exi in which we turned down. Becuase we respected the relations we had with you guys. And even though we were left with bassicaly only 20 active players left we continued to try and help you. And what happend? Smurf removes us from all relations, we dont hear from you guys for days and you expect us to just sit there and take that as well as having guys from ur alliance poaching our members (or attemtping to) And with members of ur alliance constantly 'mistaking' us for enemy targets? Sheesh.. if this is how allies play we sure as hell didnt need enemies.

Now i respect you as a person tesla. But posting on these forums constant bull shit is beggining to get old. If your going to address this situation then i sugest you tell the whole story. Ill be open with you. And i respect people to be open back.

Truth is yes we are on the 'enemy' side as it were. Correct we hit a few ministry the day before (i might add there was only 8 targets on the list which were ministry) Was nothing personal, just ofc we are trying to give the members still alive in this allianve a chance to have some fun for the rest of the round. If thats a sign of 'hostility' toward Ministry that they feel they need to target 20 of our active planets then fair enough.

So gl to you. But a few words of advice. Control your HC command Tesla. as tbh you might not think Ministry caused this. But infact, smurf did. So therefore he represents your alliance.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:39   #274
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
A key of example of this was when Anakin was roided, while his Ministry gal mates sat there laughing at him while it happend.
Well im not HC or anything, but this is pretty much bull****. The moment i found out Anakin/WipeOut were playing i wanted to roid them. You know, for old times sake and all. Tesla/Elevator denied me this, and i was told if was going to launch id be kicked.

Like i said, im not HC but if someone did launch i wanna know who it was and why i wasnt allowed too
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:46   #275
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
snip
Hitting 8 of our members is quite hostile yes. If you dont see that then... :|
Tbh u were in the process of putting ur alliance in a fenceriding position, sadly for u I was around so I wouldnt let that happen.
Now: I will admit that faaar from everything we did this round was smart. Amongst those things is me posting on these boards , smurf bein HC and a few other things..
Buuuuut.. We stand by our actions as nub or shit as they may be, this is still just a browser based onlinegame. Something to do when ur bored, and hardly the end of the world

This will be my last words on these boards.

ps. Red dots makes me happy!

Tesla out.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:55   #276
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Well maybe eXilition went searching for allies in a war against 1up, you can hardly say they overblocked. The choises that eXilition made every round left for plenty of opposing force. Sure we may have forced other alliances to make a block, but it was never a weaker block. The opposing block always had the manpower to beat us. In the end it was dedication and tactics, not numbers, that drew victory to eXilition against 1up. As for the rounds after 1up left, eXilition always had 1 weaker ally, and could have been well overpowered if the other alliances had just bothered.

Contrary to popular believe eXilition does not have all the good players in PA. They have to take in people like me for example (best rank: 468 with Destiny) but they know how to mobilize and motivate those weaker players to make them look so much better.

I wasn't trying to say that eXilition overblocked - as we saw from the opposing block that inevitably sprung up each time, which was never completely inferior. You might have had your pick of allies, but there's plenty of others around.

As for having good players, 1up had Zhil

Besides, it's not all about what players bring to an alliance on the score side. Some are great for keeping the morale up (e.g. very active in channels), others are dedicated officers, others are experienced scanners. There's no shame in never having an amazing planet (my best rank: 231 in Round 16).
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:00   #277
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I laugh at you Tesla. You couldnt have given eX a better fight ever. Forest had good intentions, but clearly he forgot what a Ministry HC is. A treacherous donkey who thinks he is all-important.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:06   #278
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I laugh at you Tesla. You couldnt have given eX a better fight ever. Forest had good intentions, but clearly he forgot what a Ministry HC is. A treacherous donkey who thinks he is all-important.
Eh-aw, Eh-aw. That was my donkey noise. Your right, he should of remembered we are treacherous donkeys.

"fool me once, shame on you.. fool me twice.. erm.. er.. you cant fool me twice" -- George W. Bush.

Edit: and according to these forums, Tesla is "A glorious beacon of light"
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:15   #279
Duo

I understand Veil. Maybe he stopped posting because he wanted to keep his important forum description
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:17   #280
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I understand Veil. Maybe he stopped posting because he wanted to keep his important forum description
And you post because you still want to be an unknown quantity at this point? Apparently forum stature is all the rage these days.. its "scene".
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:21   #281
Duo

No sorry, thats not why I post. But a nice try, really...
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:24   #282
Veil05
NE

So like, on behalf of ministry:

<Tesla> <@smurf> erm why am i getting flak for what happened with forest?
<Tesla> <@smurf> it was teddy/destiny that told me if it ddn't happen we'd have lost their support along with a couple of other alliances
<Tesla> <@smurf> far too much spying in that chan, exi had a relay within a few minutes after forest join/started inviting whoever he wanted
<Tesla> <@smurf> so teddy & mith(or someone from vgn) agreed it was best to close that channel and start again
<Tesla> <@smurf> so we started again
<Tesla> <@Tesla> explain it then.. I was going by a combined story
<Tesla> <@Tesla> and I aint posting no more
<Tesla> <@smurf> teddy/mith decided jenova wasn't worth inviting plus wilzz had said exi offered them a nap and they were tempted in accepting it because of the position jenova was in
<Tesla> <@smurf> and we together thought the evidence was there to have a good reason to assume jenova had accepted it
<Tesla> <@smurf> rock had already accepted it
<Tesla> <@smurf> then we had those problems with nd but teddy was sorting it at the time
<Tesla> <@smurf> then we decided in here it wasn't worth the hassle or something
<Tesla> <@Tesla> post it on forums plz.. redeem urself and Ministry tbh
<Tesla> <@smurf> i cba
<Tesla> <@smurf> i dont do forums
<Tesla> <@Tesla> ive no prob with bein prove wrong..
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:26   #283
Forest

You are wrong.

NQP.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:27   #284
Duo

I thought tesla didnt care about who laughed at The Whinestry.

Goodluck trying to 'redeem' yourself tho
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:28   #285
Veil05
NE

Quote:
You are wrong.

NQP.
More of a statement than a question tbh. If u have a grievance with it, i suggest you pm smurf
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:30   #286
Forest

No point in pm'ing smurf, hes too busy making sure his alliance loses
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:33   #287
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I thought tesla didnt care about who laughed at The Whinestry.

Goodluck trying to 'redeem' yourself tho
Where not whining we genuinely don't care.

also:

<@Tesla> post it on forums plz.. redeem urself and Ministry tbh

<< at the end generally means he was joking. Your a little slow, so we shall keep these between you and i

Quote:
No point in pm'ing smurf, hes too busy making sure his alliance loses
lolololololol.

NJP.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:36   #288
Duo

Ah YES, he was JOKING!

<Tesla> <@Tesla> and I aint posting no more

So we can expect him back any time soon Veil?
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:15   #289
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
just shows how ****all you know... untill yesterday our only intention for this round have been to fight exi with all we had, even though we're all returning to this gaming and having no clue, we know better than to try and side with people and specially fight in block..

so what made did ministry really do (smurf that is), that made us the greater evil? he shutdown a chan that was being relayed with spies and whatnot.. great, what a stupid move (ok by not informing people well enough it may not have been perfect).. and jenova saying ministry launched on them makes me laugh, no one have had such crap control over their members as jenova.. with several launches since day 1 out of protection and i know vgn can vouch for that.. and the refusal to pull def on hostile planets, attacks on friendlies etc. Jenova were the ones to initiate organised attacks, we are just following their footsteps.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:33   #290
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Gotta love the catfight...
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:35   #291
Wapy
062radd gone HAYWIRE!

Wapy is an unknown quantity at this point

aye

Xanadu
ToF
ND
VsN
xVx
Destiny
Urwins
xVx
Wapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:39   #292
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I might also add while we were actually napped, we had the lovely incidents where Ministry kept 'accidently' hitting our planets although of course you had a full arbi of coords on us. A key of example of this was when Anakin was roided, while his Ministry gal mates sat there laughing at him while it happend.
I usually don't post seriously but I'll try to make an exception (and posting to kill a bunny).

Anakin was NOT roided by ministry. The ministry's that had launched on him got yelled at and were made to recall! If you can prove otherwise then be my guest. A lot of people wanted to roid Anakin, I refused them, if they bitched I told them to stfu. Quite simple.

Also, at the time when Anakin got roided and went berserk he had already LEFT Jenova and is therefor not even allied to Jenova. He just didn't let you know.
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:40   #293
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

cute little bandwagon :> god knows why you argued with forest on here though, noone actually takes his word seriously for anything, he is more of a comedic factor than anything else, with regards to pa anyway. The over exaggerations that come from his mouth are pretty entertaining, it must be said.

As for duo i dont know who he is, but i like his style, considering he keeps making you bite the bait

everytime...

All in all: FUN
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:45   #294
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A key of example of this was when Anakin was roided, while his Ministry gal mates sat there laughing at him while it happend.
Really dont know what your point is here, They laugh more at me when i lose roids and i'm in Ministry.... and when Mikee loses roids its positively party time!!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 13:47   #295
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
As for duo i dont know who he is, but i like his style, considering he keeps making you bite the bait FUN
I wasnt biting you defence whore!
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 14:36   #296
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

ofc our members defend Exi ingal, they also defend other galmates, Spritfire though claims we massdefend Exi/defend out of tag, im still waiting for his pm on irc
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 15:02   #297
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
As for duo i dont know who he is, but i like his style, considering he keeps making you bite the bait
You might know duo as Agravaine from pia.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 17:10   #298
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Would you actually kick them foxman or is this just another pr stunt ? ;>
im still waiting for the coords on irc Spritfire, so stop trolling and contact me
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 17:28   #299
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I wasn't claiming you mass defended them but that it happend.

I am looking after you on irc but your gone :<
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 17:59   #300
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
You might know duo as Agravaine from pia.
he's cute, and quite good...very good at getting people to bite the nice bait he tosses out

I can understand how he feels about ministry, don't blame you there (no need to tell why etc). But I am sorry for how things worked out etc in minions etc and if people want a fight until the end no matter what result you should join agra on whatever he does...

With that said; MINIIIIIIIIIIISTREHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!