User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2007, 23:03   #201
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Never has there been a time more important in PAX History in recently memory to try and replicate the success of the block known as the "Fusion of Six" to defeat Exilition and VS at its present form.
Being on the Fury side, when it actually happened it was quite disappointing and frustrating to see why 6 alliances would try and gather against us and our allies. But as the round went on and I saw the need to keep PA as a gaming community alive, it was vital for this political scenario to carry out.
Now in Round 23, in order for this game to have some renewed life, for a similar situation must take place. This Round still has the potential to become a great one by many. It wouldn't necessary destroyed the Round for Exilition because it can still stroke their egos as "the best alliance alive", but it definitely will help the coalition of alliances to know that they heard the call to gather arms against Exilition and if they succeed to know that they were able to displace the #1 ally and stop their undefeated streak.

I ask that the Exilition players that witnessed that as DeuS to remember that experience and not come on here to flame or complain about the whining coming from the super block but gladly accept the challenge that could be mounted against them. And lets take this from the gaming forum site and onto game.planetarion.com and let's have a fine and proper war.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 23:15   #202
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

tbh I would say that pa's future isnt based just on this fight this round, pa is dying.. check numbers each round to confirm it.. somethin needs to be done.. not just from the community side but from Jolt, which in my view(and alot others) doesnt seem to give a shit about the game, nor the players.. Some times i just wish they had sold the game back to Spinner who wanted to "give it back to the players" by making it free and possibly make it better..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 23:22   #203
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The beauty of the saying "something needs to be done" is that its real meaning is "someone needs to do something, but it's not going to be me".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 23:39   #204
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
The beauty of the saying "something needs to be done" is that its real meaning is "someone needs to do something, but it's not going to be me".
read the entire post...
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 00:06   #205
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^
Never has there been a time more important in PAX History in recently memory to try and replicate the success of the block known as the "Fusion of Six" to defeat Exilition and VS at its present form.
Being on the Fury side, when it actually happened it was quite disappointing and frustrating to see why 6 alliances would try and gather against us and our allies. But as the round went on and I saw the need to keep PA as a gaming community alive, it was vital for this political scenario to carry out.
Now in Round 23, in order for this game to have some renewed life, for a similar situation must take place. This Round still has the potential to become a great one by many. It wouldn't necessary destroyed the Round for Exilition because it can still stroke their egos as "the best alliance alive", but it definitely will help the coalition of alliances to know that they heard the call to gather arms against Exilition and if they succeed to know that they were able to displace the #1 ally and stop their undefeated streak.

I ask that the Exilition players that witnessed that as DeuS to remember that experience and not come on here to flame or complain about the whining coming from the super block but gladly accept the challenge that could be mounted against them. And lets take this from the gaming forum site and onto game.planetarion.com and let's have a fine and proper war.
You will deffor me tonight though, wont u honey?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 00:52   #206
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Stagnation isn't an argument here; opponents up against an alliance with exilition's record have every reason to stay united until exilition simply aren't a viable alliance anymore.
I'm still laughing to it being used.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 02:14   #207
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

I wish I could've did something. I currently faced a move some 1100 miles away from home and decided to join back in college. Next Round, I plan on being a better brother to Destiny by actively participating early on in the future of my new alliance home (sorry Omen). But actively, I'm doing my part now by morale boosting and DCing. And actively attacking once again.

But I have all the faith in the world in my HC team. I don't feel that they have let me down, but rather I have let them down. Antigone, Teddy, Kjelle, Cead, and Game have done an exceptionally well job at their different tasks. Too bad, that the entire strat of really truely going it alone wasn't implemented. But I'm proud of our 50 strong warrior core. I feel like i'm apart of Leonidas army.

Cartman is the sissy Persian leader though, makes me sleep much better :P

And no Wishmaster, you don't get defended against tonight. But tomorrow sure
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 05:45   #208
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Too bad, that the entire strat of really truely going it alone wasn't implemented. But I'm proud of our 50 strong warrior core. I feel like i'm apart of Leonidas army.

Cartman is the sissy Persian leader though, makes me sleep much better :P
Unless we suddenly have a hundred more people, it's the other way around dude.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 11:12   #209
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:

It must be said tho that it isnt eXilition thats started this thread to whine about a 5 alliance block. It was the 5 alliance block that started about the eXilition-Volkstaat (i do hate that name) block :|

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 14:02   #210
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
It must be said tho that it isnt eXilition thats started this thread to whine about a 5 alliance block. It was the 5 alliance block that started about the eXilition-Volkstaat (i do hate that name) block :|
Be honest now, with the incoming eXi has had do you really still think there is a 5 alliance block vs you? Seriously? It's the same thing like in previous rounds, the top alliance is trying to hide they are ahead (and exi has done this perfectly, as well as adding people constantly to the tag to hide any days with possible roid losses to prevent those hitting them from gaining motivation),while now you can infact see that eXi/vs are MILES ahead, both on fleet and roids. VisioN and xVx surely also only have their nice roids/score on loan unless they are napped or allied to eXi.

I think its safe to say Ministry was hit first, then Destiny and now vgn is getting more or less the fullout treatment, more to follow surely.
I just hope its pissing eXi off to see a certain bg hit fat targets outside the war night after night and that they will roid them in the end, eXi has made a good wargame and deserve their position atm but there are also quite a few leeching off their success, hopefully it will be corrected before the round ends.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 14:09   #211
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Let's get the facts straight. It wasn't a 5 alliance block, when this thread was created. It was a Jenova, Ministry, VgN versus Exilition and Volkstaat war with Destiny being a spectator and neutral party. Where neutral is defined as one with no real interest in the war, but would continue on galaxy raids.

Then you must also take into account that once Ministry, and Jenova were starting to lose rank and needed a semi-break. It was Destiny that filled in those gaps, I believe that was around Page 3 of this thread maybe or even 4? And it became a Destiny, VgN vs. Exilition-Volkstaat war.

But yes, since there are more bodies on the opposing Exilition block it must be noted that there will be more posts against Exilition on here.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 15:05   #212
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Let's get the facts straight. It wasn't a 5 alliance block, when this thread was created. It was a Jenova, Ministry, VgN versus Exilition and Volkstaat war with Destiny being a spectator and neutral party. Where neutral is defined as one with no real interest in the war, but would continue on galaxy raids.

Then you must also take into account that once Ministry, and Jenova were starting to lose rank and needed a semi-break. It was Destiny that filled in those gaps, I believe that was around Page 3 of this thread maybe or even 4? And it became a Destiny, VgN vs. Exilition-Volkstaat war.

But yes, since there are more bodies on the opposing Exilition block it must be noted that there will be more posts against Exilition on here.
You forgot ND.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 15:32   #213
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:

rofl u need a serious update.. might have been just Jen/min/vgn at the start but its def not dest/vgn vs eX/vs now... thats just a bs claim...
more like dest/vgn/min/nd.. tbh some are in out and not doing as much tho.. i would in fact say based on what we get of inc ND and VGN har doing the most work in that block..

and about the 300 quote.. ye u got it the wrong way.. u got the numbers -> persians.. we got the skill/dedication -> spartans...
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 16:03   #214
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

didnt the persians win in the end though
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 16:23   #215
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

rofl you all need a srious clue! get one! exi is manhandling the other top 10 combinedd. combinedd with two d's cause exi has double D's. gooooo seXi!! btw we pwn you sooo ezpk, gg.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 17:24   #216
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Snurx]Seriously, you all suck. If the evil eX empire needs to be beaten, then for christ sakes do it.

You can build ships, right? You know how to go to the missions page? After that it's not so hard.
Or wait, maybe this was the sim planet game I signed up for? I forget easily

LOL.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 19:45   #217
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I find this entire "they ganged up on us so now im crying" thing kinda sad.
Its a war game, there can be only one winner (or whiner in this case), and no second place.

Ofcorse its logical that the weak few gang up on the nerdy many wipe the inside of the toilet bowl with them before they see who of them can win the round.

Anything else would be pathetic.
Tbh, alliances should be removed, it should be galaxy alliances vs galaxy alliances.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 20:46   #218
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can't "remove" alliances.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 21:23   #219
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Tbh, alliances should be removed, it should be galaxy alliances vs galaxy alliances.
And the difference between galaxies napping and deffing each other and having alliances is what?
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 21:46   #220
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
And the difference between galaxies napping and deffing each other and having alliances is what?
well, pa might actually be fun again.
wars, havoc, and a actuall game where you get to play and not sitt around jerking to the hc telling you what to do.
there might be that one thing thats missing, the part of the game where you have a strong feeling of playing the game.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 21:57   #221
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
well, pa might actually be fun again.
wars, havoc, and a actuall game where you get to play and not sitt around jerking to the hc telling you what to do.
there might be that one thing thats missing, the part of the game where you have a strong feeling of playing the game.
The sad part is that I agree with the point, but I just don't think you will get a gal together which would not function in the same way alliances to today. If any 1 gal tried this without outside support it would be raped at one point.
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 22:28   #222
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're obviously the best alliance, people ganging up against you just isn't an argument. Moreover, it should be an expectation.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 00:12   #223
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

What is shocking is that Exi's average is so superior despite there being next to no incentive to fleet catch anymore. In terms of the "opposition block", the definition of it this round seems to be pretending to hit Exi full force, then just carry on with galaxy raiding, or accidentally hit your attack partners. Which is almost as pathetic as the last time when Exi played, when Subh said they would attack Exi along with xVx and 1up, but then never carried it through.

Back on topic, Exi have had it easy this round. Anyone who claims to have hit Exi full force with 2/3 other alliances also hitting to their maximum capacity must be lieing, as no alliance can deal with those kind of numbers, even IF Exi could cover each attack wave with just one defence fleet. It seems only Ministry have given it a proper go, with Jenova wanting to (but their members not cooperating), and Destiny just not doing seemingly much at all (if anything).

Ofcourse I could be way off the mark, if so please correct me :P

Edit: As for the rest of the universe, the attitude is that no one wants Exi incommings. Having said that, what incentives did the "opposing block" offer neutral alliances to join in to make it a worth while venture to hit Exi. A big fat nothing. So in that respect you only have yourselves to blame.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 00:18   #224
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
rofl u need a serious update.. might have been just Jen/min/vgn at the start but its def not dest/vgn vs eX/vs now... thats just a bs claim...
more like dest/vgn/min/nd.. tbh some are in out and not doing as much tho.. i would in fact say based on what we get of inc ND and VGN har doing the most work in that block..
To be fair GJN, he could be way off the mark too.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 01:40   #225
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
True, but hirr's main problem was that they usually were the ones to crush, kill and destroy their own planets instead of the enemy's planets

On a serious note, the lemmings did play very well up untill the last few days of the round.
Made me chuckle.

Quote:
80+ top class players.. erm we have 1 top class player, BaSSe and around 60 ish ok players.. and ofc 1 shitty player, Cardinal :P

ok players? I think you'll find you have an active, skilled & experienced core in eXi, plus extra planets in your battle group channels.
ok players? I think you'll find you have an active, skilled & experienced core in eXi, plus extra planets in your battle group channels.

Last edited by Clouds; 21 Sep 2007 at 01:46.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 02:57   #226
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Well nice work from eXi again, now Jenova have switched sides completely, instead of just doing nothing they are attacking the zomghuge block of vgn/ministry. Are you still claiming to be outnumbered here? Truth is, all round, you've had superior numbers except maybe 1-2 evenings where a few alliances got to co-ordinate things. So this is supposed to be the best alliance in pa ever, an alliance that can go solo? However, as much as I want to blame eXi they just took advantagde of some shitty hc'ing from other alliances to create a perfect and easy round for themselfs. You prolly are the best players, but this round can't be used to prove that.

OK, numbers. 60 odd members that cartman mentioned earlier in this thread is now the maximum of 70 in the tag, and god knows how many untagged planets in your bg's. My guess would be 30 more, flame away about sucky intel but it really doesnt change the fact that you have more than 70 planets attacking with you. On a sidenote, recall/resending isn't a very high % of the attacks done, so no that doesnt make you seem larger than you are.

I must say I'm really disapointed in pa politics, too many alliances thinking short term to avoid incoming instead of actually leveling the playing field abit.
Oh well, I'm still having fun dispite being overmatched alliance wise

Planets.
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),

Those damn emp races..
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 07:44   #227
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Actually Zotnam, politics is just as important, maybe even more important than ingame stuff.

So, Exi have managed to get a few wank alliances to side with them at a point when it is clear that everyone needs to hit exi or exi win easily. I would say thats pretty good politics for Exi.

Sure we will never see if they can win alone (as 1up did for the record), but that doesnt mean they havent been anythnig but the best this round.

I blame the position we are in now firmly down to Ministry, if it wasn't for them alliances such as Jenova and ToF wouldn't be siding with exi now and actively hitting anyone who is attacking exi.

Wonder how long ToF's roids will last when the anti-exi alliance has been beaten
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 08:00   #228
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I blame the position we are in now firmly down to Ministry
We are also to blame for cancer and poverty in Africa, so in comparison i guess its not too bad
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 08:05   #229
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I blame the position we are in now firmly down to Ministry, if it wasn't for them alliances such as Jenova and ToF wouldn't be siding with exi now and actively hitting anyone who is attacking exi.
lol? please tell me why this is "our" fault.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 08:48   #230
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Just what do ToF and Jenova (and VS) have to gain from siding with eXilition?
I am genuinely interested. What do you want to achieve by siding with the (by far) best alliance, winning by a really big margin at the moment?
Politics need to be worked out between two HCs, i just can't imagine what could possibly offer Cartman to get the other HCs to help eX win another round.
Don't get me wrong, i respect the politic masterminds in eX, they are the best. On the other hand, i have little respect for those HCs that switch sides for what? convenience? grudges?
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 09:32   #231
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Becoming allies with #1 alliance is like putting your penis in a food processor, its just not done. Why?. If you cant become #1 alliance, you loose. There is no 2nd place.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 10:02   #232
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

maybe there is more as becomming #1 ally. Its just where you set your goals and what you wanna achive. VS started the rnd with 18 people. No website no tools. we had a forum and a priv chan, what was setup 3 days before the rnd started.

So saying we loose if we don't become #1 ally is abit strange.

ps. Lockhead maked I think the best alliance tool side there is.
go go m8.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 10:21   #233
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
lol? please tell me why this is "our" fault.
It probably has to do with Ministry's charismatic appearance and usage of fabulous tactics, altho Forest will have to elaborate further because I'm just guessing here.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 10:25   #234
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walldo
maybe there is more as becomming #1 ally. Its just where you set your goals and what you wanna achive. VS started the rnd with 18 people. No website no tools. we had a forum and a priv chan, what was setup 3 days before the rnd started.

go go m8.
Lets be honest though Walldo, you've never even been challenged. All our firepower was focused on eXi and to there credit there still owning. Your alliance has just sat comfortable gaining roids.

Same goe's for ToF.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 10:29   #235
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

I am not denie-ing that Veil05. Atleast we choosed a site and we are fighting for it. but we never thaught we will get in this shape as we are now.

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 10:54   #236
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam
OK, numbers. 60 odd members that cartman mentioned earlier in this thread is now the maximum of 70 in the tag, and god knows how many untagged planets in your bg's. My guess would be 30 more, flame away about sucky intel but it really doesnt change the fact that you have more than 70 planets attacking with you. On a sidenote, recall/resending isn't a very high % of the attacks done, so no that doesnt make you seem larger than you are.

the usual loss whine.. yeye we have 1million planets and we vnc each one... get a clue... we have 70 players including some scanners in tag.. and tbh others attacking with us, might be friends claiming in a raid or 2, or galm8s etc.. never more than max 5 peeps.. so instead of just leaning on old rumours get some facts and stop whining.. and how do u know we dont recall/resend much.. heh.. think u need to go ask peeps and learn abit about eXi..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 11:56   #237
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am not denie-ing that Veil05. Atleast we choosed a site and we are fighting for it. but we never thaught we will get in this shape as we are now.
yea you chose the easy ride instead of the weakest side, BRAVO!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 12:25   #238
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the usual loss whine.. yeye we have 1million planets and we vnc each one... get a clue... we have 70 players including some scanners in tag.. and tbh others attacking with us, might be friends claiming in a raid or 2, or galm8s etc.. never more than max 5 peeps.. so instead of just leaning on old rumours get some facts and stop whining.. and how do u know we dont recall/resend much.. heh.. think u need to go ask peeps and learn abit about eXi..
You forgot to mention some of the planets that multihunters says are suspicious, but they probably arent managed by exi, its some high ranked people's "personal army"

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 12:41   #239
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Talking Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
yea you chose the easy ride instead of the weakest side, BRAVO!
and that from a Dragon

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Unread 21 Sep 2007, 13:11   #240
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Quote:

go go m8.

mmmm i smell poo on that comment ! 3 days before the start my Foot !

Spin Spin and more Spin that entry is a twister and a half........
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 13:35   #241
Zotnam
Over the moon

Quote:
I'm sorry but how is any of what I said a whine? You come to the forum, you whine about being outnumbered, yet you've had the biggest part of pa avoiding to hit you. It's been too many times now to be a co-incidence for my part, like others have said they've seen the same when their gals are under attack and this cannot be attributed to 'random luck' anymore, you have more people attacking with you than 70, fact. I've seen much more recalling/resending while in 1up tbh, and never said it wasn't done, just not in such a large scale it truely matters.

This reminds me of just earlier in the thread where you cartman, kept saying eXi had no allies over and over.. Why do you keep denying obvious truths? It's just as stupid as Wishmaster faking two people with incoming scan tbfh

Forest maybe you should re-read my post, I am quite sure I was blaming the new allies of eXi and not eXi itself for getting into this position. And that's where it gets tedious, not like this is the first time a round is handed to eXi on a plate.Claiming ministry are to blame for this must be the biggest loller of the round, sure there are no perfect alliance but you can't say ministry didn't try.

Planets.

Those damn emp races..
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 14:18   #242
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Fun to see 1ups with grudges, which sort of proves my statements regarding grudges (kila).. tbh Zhil.. according to Kila ur an idiot (since u hold grudges)
Hey my point was proven, VS weren't retarded enough to refuse to ally with you because of "grudges" - they're now allied with you, so in this case you're the retard
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 17:36   #243
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
mmmm i smell poo on that comment ! 3 days before the start my Foot !

Spin Spin and more Spin that entry is a twister and a half........
The game starts ticking at 20:00 GMT on Friday, 31st August, for 7 weeks

Channel Registered: Aug 27 2007 12:36:11

you are correct my friend, it was 4 days

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Unread 21 Sep 2007, 18:21   #244
Veil05
NE

Quote:
The game starts ticking at 20:00 GMT on Friday, 31st August, for 7 weeks

Channel Registered: Aug 27 2007 12:36:11

you are correct my friend, it was 4 days
LOL.

Well done tbfh.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 18:26   #245
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There is nothing wrong with what eXilition have done. If Sid had -wanted- to do it that way then 1up would have won every round through the same tactics. I had a long conversation one day with furball a few rounds back to why he sided with eXilition vs 1up and it came down to the simple fact that eXilition actually 'offered' a deak and made themselves approachable for a deal.

1up never did. Sid made it quite clear he wasn't interested in deals for 1up and we (arrogantly maybe) believed no alliance could defeat 1up one-on-one. We'll never see an alliance like 1up again - not as long as the tactics eXilition use prove to be the easiest use to pull off a win.

A pity.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 18:37   #246
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
There is nothing wrong with what eXilition have done. If Sid had -wanted- to do it that way then 1up would have won every round through the same tactics. I had a long conversation one day with furball a few rounds back to why he sided with eXilition vs 1up and it came down to the simple fact that eXilition actually 'offered' a deak and made themselves approachable for a deal.
Wait... 1up *didn't* have large blocks in some of the round they played? News to me. And to history.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 18:48   #247
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

1up never did. Sid made it quite clear he wasn't interested in deals for 1up and we (arrogantly maybe) believed no alliance could defeat 1up one-on-one. We'll never see an alliance like 1up again - not as long as the tactics eXilition use prove to be the easiest use to pull off a win.

A pity.
Oh shut the **** up. As if 1up always flew alone through the universe. You sound like a goddamn grandma dreaming about how everything was better in the old days Jesus ****in Christ.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 19:26   #248
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Not to be stupid and all that....
But VS should really start to get their planets to defend VS planets and not eXi planets. It can actually get them closed if they continue
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 20:38   #249
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Not to be stupid and all that....
But VS should really start to get their planets to defend VS planets and not eXi planets. It can actually get them closed if they continue

so feel free to contact me on irc with coords of the "VS" planets defending exi
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 21:12   #250
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
so feel free to contact me on irc with coords of the "VS" planets defending exi
does ingal count?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote