User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2007, 12:01   #51
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who watches the Watchers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
And you lot defending your member with all you had night after night was any different?
We never defended Kileman night after night, so stop making things up. The only time Kileman really recieved any note worthy defence was when Gosu attempted to raid him. Kileman in return had defended Asc members for weeks before that.

Infact what you are suggesting was quite the opposite, myself and Jester had a conversation whether to help Kileman to #1 by launching Asc en masse at FeNiX. It was however agreed that it wasn't in the best interests of Asc members as a whole, and Asc wasn't here to simply support Kileman to #1.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 12:12   #52
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you read on in that thread AdmVorlon you'd actually have seen that I responded to all of sandvold's points piece by piece. The galaxy certainly had to work for success, even viper planets had to login and send defence back when the support planet rule was introduced. The whole support planet rule is just drivel though. Everyone supports people, even directly when they're not intending to sometimes. Either hardcore things out, provide specific rules on what you can and can't do or just allow it. Also I'm going to try and go back through this thread and separate out this discussion if my direly slow internet connection would ever hurry up.
Yes, I apologise for some of my annoyance in posting. To me its exceptionally clear that in that gal they *had* to work together. And that they clearly stated that it was not until the last days they picked who would be selected. Its not that I disagree with people who did not like the tactic, its that they lie when attacking the tactic. There is no need to blatantly lie when discussing it (certain parties, not you.)

I like you believe the EULA, rules, support planets has to be cleaned up. My suggestions of rules, EULA, transparency in closing people and other things is in several crazy annoying postings you might have seen :/
AdmV0rl0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 12:23   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
We never defended Kileman night after night, so stop making things up. The only time Kileman really recieved any note worthy defence was when Gosu attempted to raid him. Kileman in return had defended Asc members for weeks before that.
Just to actually elaborate on this I seriously doubt kileman received many more def fleets from ascendancy than he sent out that round. The one raid on him was launched at 6pm, was covered and probably 90% of def fleets had recalled by 9pm. I personally (and I think game and jester did it as well) recalced as attack fleets recalled telling people who had sent defence they could pull. There were no officers in ascendancy though and if people had not wanted to defend kile they wouldn't have sent and there would have been no action taken towards them. This was, and is, how we ride.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 14:04   #54
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Infact what you are suggesting was quite the opposite, myself and Jester had a conversation whether to help Kileman to #1 by launching Asc en masse at FeNiX. It was however agreed that it wasn't in the best interests of Asc members as a whole, and Asc wasn't here to simply support Kileman to #1.
Thats a load of BS. You defended Kileman night after night - Not like we didnt have fleets there
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 14:18   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thats a load of BS. You defended Kileman night after night - Not like we didnt have fleets there
We never had 6 or 5 or probably even 3 def fleets going for one attacker. Maybe you're getting mixed up with ingal defence or maybe you're just a complete jackass who is completely misunderstanding the difference between note-worthy defence and sending one def fleet per wave or something.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 14:22   #56
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good old Game, leading the Ascendancy peons through the perilous darkness into the glorious light
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 14:35   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Good old Game, leading the Ascendancy peons through the perilous darkness into the glorious light
I think you're being overly harsh on game there. Everyone in ascendancy is welcome to make decisions on nearly every level. Game is one of the members we have had who felt like doing this. Most people just like to turn up and play their own planets, that game was not one of these people is not a slur on him in the slightest.

That said game is still a massive faggot so let's not lose sight of that particularly salient fact.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 14:56   #58
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

Quote:
We never had 6 or 5 or probably even 3 def fleets going for one attacker. Maybe you're getting mixed up with ingal defence or maybe you're just a complete jackass who is completely misunderstanding the difference between note-worthy defence and sending one def fleet per wave or something.
Your about the biggest joke of a forum modeator i have ever seen.

You cant even live up to the simple forum rules for behavior and your constantly biased in which posts you chose to moderate.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:11   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

You cant even live up to the simple forum rules for behavior and your constantly biased in which posts you chose to moderate.
Jackass - noun

1. a male donkey.
2. a contemptibly foolish or stupid person; dolt; blockhead; ass.

Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with calling someone who can't read and/or understand the difference between noteworthy defence and normal defence (clearly even the inclusion of the word noteworthy implies a difference exists!) contemptibly foolish.

Quite frankly I consider you painfully stupid and it's an actual struggle sometimes to read your posts without getting so angry I break my keyboard in half. My apologies if you find this offensive.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:37   #60
Red-

Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

For a forum moderator its unacceptable.

If your so childish and immature that you cant live up to simple netiquette for forums you should resign as a forum mod.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:44   #61
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

If your so childish and immature that you cant live up to simple netiquette for forums you should resign as a forum mod.
why?

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:44   #62
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-'s signature
Back from the unknown
I wish you'd go back there.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:51   #63
Red-

Constantly allowing harrasment posts by ascendancy trolls and moderating other alliances members / people who disagree and going into namecalling etc is _not_ the job a forum moderator.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:51   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Actually back when I was an admin I thought it was perfectly fine as long as it wasn't a) personal b) solely a flame or c) entirely undeserved. To be honest if you're that stupid you should stop using internet forums altogether. If you have a complaint about my actual moderating you can, as always, feel free to pm myself, JJ or appoco about it.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 15:59   #65
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Constantly allowing harrasment posts by ascendancy trolls and moderating other alliances members / people who disagree and going into namecalling etc is _not_ the job a forum moderator.
I'm offended by your blatant stupidity, ignorance, refusing to see facts when shoved up into your face, overly bias, and lack of logic. If I didn't know that people who displayed this level of stupidity actually existed in real life, I would have reported you for trolling a long time ago. Let's be clear on one thing:

In every post I read that you write, you somehow manage to slag of Ascendancy and everyone affiliated with them, or make a claim that we control netgamers or PA team or some such senseless shit. If JBG was truly biased as you claim, he would have banned you over this, but I can't help but notice that you are still posting. He's obviously giving you the same chance as he's giving everyone else. I'm sure there are a lot of people, who as moderators, wouldn't (I'm one of them, but I'm just an Ascendancy shithead, right?). You've genuinely pissed me off for a long time, but I'm fine with keeping it to myself.

However, there's only so much I can take. When you contradict yourself just to spout some more anti-Ascendancy drivel, that's fine, but when you start saying that Ascendancy control Cservice people (Bring that to the forums on netgamers.org, by the way, it doesn't belong here) the moderators and whatnot, I get sick and tired of you. Please, please, please show some semblence of intelligence, it's really not that hard. If you try...

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:02   #66
Red-

People been complainting for weeks now over thier posts beeing deleted - And yet all the Ascendancy posts remains...
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:08   #67
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
People been complaint for weeks now over thier posts beeing deleted - And yet all the Ascendancy posts remains...
I haven't seen these complaints (Perhaps those have been deleted as well!), and if you say that all the Ascendancy posts remain, you're factually wrong (But let's not give a shit about facts, okay!). However, we have the grace not to complain about it in public. And how on earth would you know which moderator who deleted which posts? There are a lot of people with access to do that. If you have complaints about the moderating on this forum, I suggest you take it through with the appropriate people. You won't get anywhere yelling about it here, you may however get somewhere by contacting the relevant PA-team people (I have no idea who's field this is, though). You should know this, because it is standard procedure on every forum I have ever used (Talking to the right people, that is). Netiquette, eh?

Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:09   #68
Red-

Ohh so only Ascendancy people allowed to publicly complaint on forums???

All others who see the blatent abuse of C-Service, Forum mods etc arent allowed to publicly complaint?

The hippocracy is amazing.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:16   #69
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You don't have to be in Ascendancy to see that you're immensely simple.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:17   #70
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Ohh so only Ascendancy people allowed to publicly complaint on forums???
What drugs are you on? I want some...

I never once said that. Not once. ANYWHERE.

Multihunting and trouble with the EULA is something that belongs here, issues with moderating does not. If you can not see this, or don't understand why... No, I don't even have the words for it.

Quote:
All others who see the blatent abuse of C-Service, Forum mods etc arent allowed to publicly complaint?
The blatant unproven abuse of CService. The burden of proof is with the accuser, and you have nothing even resembling evidence. As for the last bit, I can't even comprehend why you brought it in, what it is supposed to mean in this context or anything else. Could you please explain?

Quote:
The hippocracy is amazing.
Quote:
hip·po·cras /ˈhɪpəˌkræs/ Pronunciation Key [hip-uh-kras]
–noun
an old medicinal cordial made of wine mixed with spices.
Aha, so this is what you're on? (I know you meant hypocrisy, but since I knew what hippocras was, I couldn't resist. Sorry!)

I find your 'hippocracy' in this very thread much more amusing (Specifically the bit JBG posted that you completely ignored).

Edit: Spelling, thanks Gio!

Last edited by qebab; 18 Jul 2007 at 17:03.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:18   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
People been complainting for weeks now over thier posts beeing deleted - And yet all the Ascendancy posts remains...
This is just factually wrong. I don't recall any complaints bar yours, certainly none I thought were even vaguely justified. Nor I have not deleted any ascendancy posts recently, in fact I deleted some earlier today while cleaning up the thread this one emerged from.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:25   #72
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jackass - noun

1. a male donkey.
Lets not bring ev0hl fetishes in here eh ?

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:43   #73
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just say, it's "hypocrisy", tyvm.
And being a forum moderator doesn't mean you have to be polite to jackasses. The proof that JBG is a good moderator is clearly reflected in none of Reds posts being deleted or moderated, despite the fact that he(and many more in this forum) clearly thinks that Red is mentally challenged.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:45   #74
Talin
Mildly Amused

Talin will become famous soon enoughTalin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Constantly allowing harrasment posts by ascendancy trolls and moderating other alliances members / people who disagree and going into namecalling etc
What people and what posts? You are one of the three people here that I can recall who posted in support of support planet rule, and the only person to actively argue that side (with a painful lack of sensible arguments). The fact that your posts remain undeleted, although the forums would undoubtedly be better off without them, makes your entire rant about mods rather silly*.

* - this is a heavy understatement, but I refrained from using a more suitable word as to not hurt your fragile feelings.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 17:09   #75
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Ascendancy is awful

bunch of whiners

atleast i can say safely that i am asleep while ascendancy are trying to win this game, which they rarely do and constantly fail at

good luck for rest of round whiners!! or winners /me doubts

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 17:26   #76
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I'll accept a bit more flame and negreps:

The multiple tags etc can easily be seen as a breech of the support-rule. Before all the public discussion and the closures started i talked with an Ascendancy-member who confirmed to me that "Descendancy is basicly created as a support-alliance to Ascendancy", but that it wasnt possible to prove since they're already presented as a "block". He said that its "on the very line between legal and illegal". At the end of the discussion he claimed that what *scendancy is doing is "exploiting the rules to the extreme, but without cheating". When this is the view of some of your members, why do you bother bitching at none-members stating the same thing publicly? How can it be so "obvious" to everyone that Ascendancy isn't cheating when your own members calls it "exploiting the rules to the extreme"?

Now; i agree that the support-rule should either be made stronger or removed, to avoid misunderstandings. But until it is, you cant really flame the MH's thats trying to do their job.

Also, writing people off as stupid instead of taking or dropping the discussion makes some people in this thread stand out as real honorable people. Classy and clever!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 18 Jul 2007 at 17:34.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 17:54   #77
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yo Chimpie, if you are going to say that then be a man and quote the dude. Pasting gossip is just shit behaviour and doesn't really merit or engender any debate.

I may aswell claim some VgN HC admitted to me that their alliance has 1472 members over 18 channels on 12 networks and that everyone must believe me because OMG THEY ARE CHEATERZ.

Also, Red- is objectively retarded. Pointing this out has little to do with class or cleverness, it's just stating the obvious to try and relieve some of the frustration that arguing with idiots inevitably causes.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:02   #78
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Yo Chimpie, if you are going to say that then be a man and quote the dude. Pasting gossip is just shit behaviour and doesn't really merit or engender any debate.
It's a fact that theese things were said but i only have an IRC log to prove it. I won't post it here without permission from the person i'm quoting, out of respect for him since what was said was said in PM.

But if what i wrote in the post above is proven correct, you could accept why some people considers *scendancy to be cheating without writing them off as retarted or stupid? Or would the new strategy then be to write off the person i quoted as retarted and stupid?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:06   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
ascendancy are trying to win this game,
Wait, what? We are trying to win the game? What did I miss?

Quote:
Like you were doing with your source within C-Service?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:12   #80
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It wasn't just hearsay though mz and those facts were later confirmed by Appoco, which I had no doubt would happen as my information was factual, not innuendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie
But if what i wrote in the post above is proven correct, you could accept why some people considers *scendancy to be cheating without writing them off as retarted or stupid? Or would the new strategy then be to write off the person i quoted as retarted and stupid?
In this hypothetical debate I would accept that the person in question thought Descendancy was cutting it close, sure. It's absolutely nothing to do with me or my own personal situation though. I was never a member of either alliance this round.

That said, surely you have to accept that in the absence of clear rules on the issue there is no way for anyone to actually know when they are crossing this line. It is arbitrary and subject to the ever-changing whims of people who redefine the same piece of text to mean different things and enforce rules without ever discussing them with, or making them clear to, the players. Is that not unacceptable?

Last edited by Achilles; 18 Jul 2007 at 18:21.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:18   #81
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
atleast i can say safely that i am asleep while ascendancy are trying to win this game, which they rarely do and constantly fail at
please direct me to any disgusting ascendancy planet who is trying to win, i will have them kicked immediately
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:35   #82
Red-

Quote:
Normal Asc spam...
Also, Red- is objectively retarded.
Will a moderator delete stuff like this? Or wait i forgot who it was posting it.

Look all over the forums the last 2 weeks.

They tried spam tactics having 10-15 people spamming the same BS refusing to have cheated, mass negative repping from the same bunch of people etc. and all happens with the participation of a forum moderator, who obvisously isnt doing his job.

Atleast a forum mod would be expected to lead the way - but i guess after years of spamming yer brains out on these forums and most other people effectively have given up even borthering to reply to posts where they disagree with your spam mob, you are so used to only seeing things from 1 perspective now that you simply can not respect people disagrees with you or even try to behave somewhat resonable in a simple forum debate.

Everyone with affiliation to Asc should have all involvence revoked in c-service, forums and on pa - You clearly have proven all around in every aspect of PA that you can not handle the priviliges that comes from beeing part of something on an organisational/administrative side.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:43   #83
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

*sc for the bullshit award!

VisioN Forever!
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:45   #84
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Atleast a forum mod would be expected to lead the way - but i guess after years of spamming yer brains out on these forums and most other people effectively have given up even borthering to reply to posts where they disagree with your spam mob, you are so used to only seeing things from 1 perspective now that you simply can not respect people disagrees with you or even try to behave somewhat resonable in a simple forum debate.
Right back at you!

Quote:
Everyone with affiliation to Asc should have all involvence revoked in c-service, forums and on pa - You clearly have proven all around in every aspect of PA that you can not handle the priviliges that comes from beeing part of something on an organisational/administrative side.
If you truly believe this, take it to the right people. Netgamers is run by CService, they reside in #cservice and can be contacted on www.netgamers.org, there's a forum there where you might find a place for a case like this. If you want the moderators gone, go to their superiors with pieces of evidence of bad moderating, and argue your case, if you talk sense, I'm sure they'll listen. Good luck.

Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:49   #85
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
[Insane ravings of the incoherent]
Generalisations like this are why I am convinced you are retarded. I stand behind what I said 100%

Also, the last time I repped you was positive*, when you actually created a thread and managed not to act like a dribbling idiot for the first few posts. I had hoped at the time that maybe you would engage in an adult debate and stop posting meaningless drivel like "Normal Asc spam". I am not even in that alliance which I have told you several times. It is this inability to understand written words and your penchant for screeching from the treetops like some kind of retarded parrot that draws the amount of abuse you get. You are far from innocent in any of this. Hypocritical little parrot that you are.

* Alliance limit - a solu... 11 Jul 2007 19:24 Red- A proper thread You'll still have to fight a lot of hate but at least it's an honest effort - Achi
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 18:53   #86
tobbe

Quote:
Generalisations like this are why I am convinced you are retarded. I stand behind what I said 100%
Care etc...

VisioN Forever!
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 19:20   #87
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

if tobbe's excellent posts get deleted here it pretty much provides near conclusive evidence of the moderators being biased towards ascendancy. down with ascendancy! long live ramapant lunacy and idiocy!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 19:22   #88
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Seriously, you bring up CService in.. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. this could be a thread about world war II and you would blame it on Asc and Cservice. get a grip.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 19:28   #89
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

I wouldn't mind, but I'm the one who got the C-Service info and I'm not even in Ascendancy and the person I got it from isn't even playing Planetarion. It's just so much idiotic ranting. I have to admit that I personally find Red- a lot more amusing that annoying though. You have to admire the kind of keen mind that is capable of making something up because they want to believe it and then use that same deluded belief to rampage around the forums on a pointless Crusade of No Importance.

It's almost beautiful.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 19:33   #90
Talin
Mildly Amused

Talin will become famous soon enoughTalin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Look all over the forums the last 2 weeks.
No. It hurts too much.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 19:49   #91
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Crusade of No Importance. It's almost beautiful.
I think its a crusade to prove retards should not be given keyboards.. or any other form of communication device. Red- mail me your address and ill send you a keyring to play with, complete with flashing novelty functions.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 23:18   #92
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
It was me Chimpie spoke to. The round was probably a few days old when Chimpie approached me asking what Descendancy was. I probably had as much clue about what it was as Chimpie did, so I could only assume what was going on. I told him it was probably a project to walk around in a grey-area of the support-rule to prove something - but I should of course not have assumed anything as, as I said, I had no clue.

I got no idea why he brings this up now though, as both me and him now know I was totally off and that I was only assuming. It's beyond me why he chose to use my assumptions as credible information though, he knew I was only a member and knew very little about what was going on.

Assumptions
Assumptions
Assumptions

I should stop assuming.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 23:32   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

In fairness nadar is not totally wrong. I certainly realised it would probably cause debate over the support planet's rule, which i was glad of. But no, there was no way in which I had any sort of plan which involved ascendancy using descendancy in order to win.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 14:21   #94
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

I can see my name mentioned a few times in this thread....

To clarify, I sent defence pretty much every night in the round, even if it was just in gal to Idler/Rob. I spent a fair amount of time defending JBGs, jers and Games gal, and generally got def from these gals when required (the biggest ASC planets were here).

In saying that, I only realy had substantial incs maybe 3 times near the end of the round (all the other times I self covered or covered in gal). These 3 times were once at like 3pm and twice near the end of the round. Tbh I didnt get much inc compared to the other big ASC as:
1) my gal wasnt in contention for the top rank...
2) I was Etd so was hard to hit (id like to think I had a well balanced fleet)
3) Rob had a strong Zik fleet in gal to counter my weaknesses
4) I had a large stock pile for most of the round so could self cover on a whim
5) I was online from 8pm gmt to around 1pm gmt for the whole round.
6) I wasnt spouting off on the forums/irc like a few other contendors (so didnt draw attention to myself)

So to call me a def whore, or only achieved my rank due to the overwhelming support from ASC is just incorrect. I helped where I could and received the same support back. From the top of my head I was top 20 on launches and had over 100 def fleet launches. I was well ahead of quite a few ASC (although im pretty sure JBG had about 20 defence fleets more than me).

To get back on track, Greenhills didnt win the individual planet rankings, his gal did.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 14:26   #95
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
5) I was online from 8pm gmt to around 1pm gmt for the whole round.
Oh man
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 14:33   #96
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh man
In fairness he lives in new zealand and is married (presumably to some sort of sheep). Getting on the internet is probably a relief.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 16:14   #97
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe our 'back from the unknown' friend is this sheep you speak of. Kileman, put it back in its cage please!
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 20:05   #98
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Actually no, if he backs up his point with facts and points out the swiss cheese style holes in your arguments, he can say pretty much what he likes because that's arguing, not flaming.

Quote:
Everyone with affiliation to Asc should have all involvence revoked in c-service, forums and on pa - You clearly have proven all around in every aspect of PA that you can not handle the priviliges that comes from beeing part of something on an organisational/administrative side
Before I was Ascendancy I was clearly a much better moderator.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 20:43   #99
Red-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Actually no, if he backs up his point with facts and points out the swiss cheese style holes in your arguments, he can say pretty much what he likes because that's arguing, not flaming.
So actually taking part in namecalling, not moderating his own alliance members namecalling / harrashment posts and obvisously deleting others who disagree on thier point of view is ok for a mod?

Also the fact that its a mod, and as such a trusted pa community member that takes the lead on the one pa exploitation expedition after the other to try and force thier point of view trough is pathetic. As such forum mods, c-service reps eta should try and move beyond thier personal motives and try and behave as rolemodels.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 22:10   #100
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Being a forum moderator is different from playing the game, no?

oh and by the way, Red-, let me say this once and only once (more): Netgamers and Jolt are two seperate entities. In fact, Netgamers are hosting "public" channels for many different games, not only Planetarion. So please tell me why someone playing Planetarion shouldn't be a c-service rep? It's totally irrelevant as long as Jolt doesn't own Netgamers. If PA Team isn't satisfied with a player being an IRC OP that's PA Team's problem, not anyone else's.

And who said moderators, IRC OP's, support members, MH, you name it, can't involve themselves with the community? You're so full of it if you think they can't.