User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:53   #1
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
Flagshipping acusations

Alrite, I hate AD.. [edit i dislike AD..]

I was poitned to the Flagshipping thread as my name was mentioned and people insinuated that I use my Alliance for my own personal gains.

I want to address this.

1) I had 21 def fleets the other night

Some cluster, *many* galaxy, and many destiny

people assume cos i have so much def on all waves that I prlly DC'd all my own incs, and covered myself above other alliance m8s?

Wrong. Mista was DC for these incs (altho i was online) and Destiny defend based on def points, based on roids. These only, def pts and roids

I happened to have high def pts, and high roids. Thus I got defence.

Tonight I had 3 waves from Omen, only 2 alliance def fleets, rest got covd by gal and cluster[edit].

2) Attacks wise

I am head BC in destiny, I run attacks, but i do not pre-pick for myself or any other BC. In fact today and yesterday, I didnt pick targets until quite late. I let my members have first choice on attacks, I pick after them.

3) Target assigning

Yes i TA , and I TA fair. I do not use my alliance m8s as "flak" for my attack fleets--->

Zaejii, one attack was TA, me catalyst and zaejii on a CR attack. it had defence, I calc'd the defence abit wrong (nub me didnt include terran DE from a zik which sent DE def).. thus they broke EMP and killed lots.
Zaejii thought id used him as flak for me. This is wrong, I calc'd wrong. made a mistake. HOWEVER, me gained 50k, catalyst and zaejii gained 100k each. so attack was XP, but still positive..

-----------

Back to defence...

...i prefer NOT to DC my own incs.. the night i had 21 def fleets(total, ally,cluster,gal).. i did DC the last waves as Mista had to sleep, but most of time. I do not DC my own incs, i prefer not to, to avoid any of this shit.

----------

I play for my alliance, always have. My planet keeps it roids for a reason. The reason my planet keeps its roids is not because i take advantage of destiny for my own personal gain.

end of discussion.

Plz refrain from tarnishing my reputation (like i care tho tbfh) [edit: i do actually care about my rep to be honest cuz i think i nice guy n dun want others to think the opposite]

and Plz dont force me to post on AD again!

Have a good day.

PS: THIS IS A STATEMENT, and I will not respond to replies on this thread

Caj
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)

Last edited by Caj; 24 Feb 2007 at 19:30.
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:56   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Flagshipping acusations

So you admit being using the alliance for your own gain and for flack then?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:57   #3
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So you admit being using the alliance for your own gain and for flack then?
what the **** are you talking about?
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:57   #4
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

here here
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:58   #5
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
what the **** are you talking about?

My post made me laugh, if no-one else :/
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 12:00   #6
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

<Forest_afk> i think my reply is rather witty ! << I AGREE!

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 12:00   #7
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Caj rocks.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 12:05   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All that was missing was the canned laughter.
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 12:59   #9
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
Alrite, I hate AD..
Nice to meet you too.

Quote:
I was poitned to the Flagshipping thread as my name was mentioned and people insinuated that I use my Alliance for my own personal gains.
You probably should have replied to that thread, instead of starting a new one.

Quote:
I want to address this.

1) I had 21 def fleets the other night

Some cluster, *many* galaxy, and many destiny

people assume cos i have so much def on all waves that I prlly DC'd all my own incs, and covered myself above other alliance m8s?

Wrong. Mista was DC for these incs (altho i was online) and Destiny defend based on def points, based on roids. These only, def pts and roids

I happened to have high def pts, and high roids. Thus I got defence.
Sounds like a fair system. Of course, it's easy to get def points and roids when you're HC or even an officer. This has always been the case - it was certainly true in 1up, for example.

Quote:
Tonight I had 3 waves from Omen, only 2 alliance def fleets, rest got covd by gal and cluster[edit].

2) Attacks wise

I am head BC in destiny, I run attacks, but i do not pre-pick for myself or any other BC. In fact today and yesterday, I didnt pick targets until quite late. I let my members have first choice on attacks, I pick after them.

3) Target assigning

Yes i TA , and I TA fair. I do not use my alliance m8s as "flak" for my attack fleets--->

Zaejii, one attack was TA, me catalyst and zaejii on a CR attack. it had defence, I calc'd the defence abit wrong (nub me didnt include terran DE from a zik which sent DE def).. thus they broke EMP and killed lots.
Zaejii thought id used him as flak for me. This is wrong, I calc'd wrong. made a mistake. HOWEVER, me gained 50k, catalyst and zaejii gained 100k each. so attack was XP, but still positive..
What a happy coincidence.

Quote:
-----------

Back to defence...

...i prefer NOT to DC my own incs.. the night i had 21 def fleets(total, ally,cluster,gal).. i did DC the last waves as Mista had to sleep, but most of time. I do not DC my own incs, i prefer not to, to avoid any of this shit.

----------
21 def fleets isn't really a lot, in all honesty. I know the game is getting smaller, but the fuss over this seems to be a bit excessive.

However, the main source of people's personal dislike for you appears not to be deontological (that is, based on a judgement of your behaviour in an isolated case) but instead is a matter of virtue. In other words, you might have good excuses but you're still a **** in many people's opinions (note that I don't necessarily share these opinions, I am merely trying to explain them; I barely know who you are).

Quote:
I play for my alliance, always have. My planet keeps it roids for a reason. The reason my planet keeps its roids is not because i take advantage of destiny for my own personal gain.
You (in part) run an alliance, you (in part) make its rules, you run its attacks and you are judged by some to be the kind of person who would put their own interests ahead of the interests of others. You'll forgive me if I don't entirely believe you, I hope.

Quote:
end of discussion.
Not on AD, it isn't.

Quote:
Plz refrain from tarnishing my reputation (like i care tho tbfh)
As I barely know who you are, there's not much for me to tarnish.

Quote:

Have a good day.

Caj
This confirms my hunch about character. Generally, the only people who make posts like this are people with something to hide, or some kind of reason to believe that they are 'hated'. You've basically posted your spin on a single event (the 21-fleet defence), and are refusing to discuss anything else. As I said, you might have an explanation for a single event, but that does nothing to suggest virtuous character. Refusal to discuss the matter further rather suggests the opposite
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 13:03   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Caj rocks!
end of story

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 13:19   #11
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I should point out that if Caj were (ab)using his alliance for his personal gain, it would still be nobody else's business except the members of Destiny. Alliances are free associations (despite PAteam's efforts at restricting movement) and if Destiny members are not leaving the alliance then we can assume that they are happy, or at least not unhappy, with the situation, whatever that is.

Plenty of past alliances have had leaders who gained disproportionately from their own role in the alliance and have remained highly effective. Leaders, after all, put in a lot more time and effort than ordinary members and it's not unreasonable for them to get extra rewards. We observers can, of course, make our observations on how alliances work, but if the members are happy then none of this matters.

Also, this thread amuses me.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 14:54   #12
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

ive seen him naked! Now that was abusing my trust. Hope he gets 3 to 6 years ...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 15:38   #13
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I doubt a whole thread would have been started originally if we were only talking about 1 nights action...anyways.. not my issue, the thought just crossed my mind
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 16:28   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Guys im recruiting next round, come find me on irc, #1 aim is for me to win, see you soon in #eXcessum <3
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 20:00   #15
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

caj is nice
ill still get my 90 roids back m8

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 23:20   #16
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

tbh, i dont see the point of doing this Caj, let them gossip all they want, who cares.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 23:52   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

those that have something to be guilty of care :carebear:
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 14:41   #18
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Guys im recruiting next round, come find me on irc, #1 aim is for me to win, see you soon in #eXcessum <3
Yes, Somebody please help Alki get #1 so that he can finally brag about something
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 22:25   #19
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj

Caj
The mere fact that you felt the need to make this post implies your presumed guilt and that you felt the need to protect your reputation from so called false acusations. The phrase "Me Thinks the lady doth protest too much" comes to mind.

Basically if it was not true then why the declaration?

I hope all you Destiny Members feel like stooges now that Caj has basically made a public declaration that he was in fact using your hard work for his own gain. This goes for his cluster and gal mates also.

I am glad that I am not being used by you Caj. It would be awefull playing for someone so deceptive.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 22:31   #20
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

well im not destiny so i cant say, but if you have to cover your back and respond to accusations then im glad im not one of your pawns in a Caj game of chess.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 00:22   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I think anyone who is really active in this game and playing for an alliance is able to gather the roids and the defpoints to be viewed as a high prioirty defence target. I know Caj from a time when he didnt have any position as officer (TGV r15 or so) and he never complained about not getting def if he didnt have the defpoints etc.

Caj's cool. And im sure everyone in Destiny knows that. Nothing else matters really.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 00:41   #22
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well somethnig smells in his statsment 0.o sorry caj but youre gain is your alliem8s loss

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 05:16   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have to say I think the fact that def points are so widely used, and unquestioned, is a sad reflection on the state of the community.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 07:26   #24
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Caj owns

was fun in eXi r18!
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 15:11   #25
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Hm.

This isn't a new issue. People in command positions receiving a lot of defence has always raised a few eyebrows. Difference for me was, that while I was at such a position, I never really played a very active planet, I was more active for the alliance. Therefore, since my planet sucked monkey balls, I didn't require defence very often, and put my own planet on very low priority. In hirr, we never really used defence points the way they should be used though. Mostly because we were a small, friendly community, people would wake up to defend someone they like, regardless of to what length the def points next to his name made his e-penis stretch.

I've see the opposite of what people are accusing Caj of happening too much though; extremely active BC's ending up with their own planets not covered 'cause they had been too busy saving other people's planets. This is a catch when you want to play both the inter-alliance game and the actual 'game' seriously I guess.

God, how pretty were the days where putting all your HC in one galaxy and mass-defending it was considered intensely stupid due to the obvious coord-leak and defence drain.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 16:22   #26
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see. The head BC plays hardcore, has lots of value and lots of roids. He also defends. He is responsible for giving us the best targets possible, for using our attack fleets as efficiently as possible, he also DCs incomings for hours and hours, and those are not his incomings.
So yeah, you are all right. He is our flag ship, he sets the example for dedication, and i would wake up at 5am to def him any day. He gets back what he gives for his alliance. I find it only fair.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 16:56   #27
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Caj rocks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Caj rocks!
end of story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
caj is nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOps
Caj owns

was fun in eXi r18!

I smell an orgy \o/

But in all due honesty, if anyone defleeched in Dest, it was me on that FC that Sjor threw at me. Other then that, i have not seen any gross overdefences.

Caj is a top player. We all know it. I knew that since r17's Omen. He prooves that round after round. Its silly to assume that now when he has his own alliance (and, mind you, his spot in top 10 is normal. Thats where he is every ****ing round) that he def leeches, makes his alliance flak or some other stupid shit. He just knows how to play this game better then that next guy (you ?).

/me bows humbly in Caj's presence
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 17:16   #28
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
(and, mind you, his spot in top 10 is normal. Thats where he is every ****ing round) that he def leeches, makes his alliance flak or some other stupid shit. He just knows how to play this game better then that next guy (you ?).
This is where I disagree. The top ranks arent decided by skill but by activity. Once you hit the top spots, most people are of equal skill level. PA is hardly hard, is it. Its just how can be active to attackd and defend at the correct times.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 17:19   #29
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

fine then, edit out skill for activity, point still stands.
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 17:21   #30
Forest

edit out activity for taking 6th wave and still teaming up to hit his target, and your point stands
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 17:48   #31
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
edit out activity for taking 6th wave and still teaming up to hit his target, and your point stands
Yes, because everyone knows that the 6th wave is the only one that gets through.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 18:36   #32
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Tbh honest everyone just seems pissed cos Destiny have the #1 planet. Get over it theres lots of round left
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 19:00   #33
Forest

Im not pissed, im just having fun.

If Destiny members are happy with the agreements in place, whether verbally or mentally, then thats up to them and I wish them all the luck.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 19:05   #34
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Tbh honest everyone just seems pissed cos Destiny have the #1 planet. Get over it theres lots of round left
?
surely they'd be more worried over who's #1 alliance?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 19:12   #35
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

\o/ its still early

Caj you seem like a safe bloke from hear say, as all your peons are posting here about how they say your a nice bloke. So if they are the destiny players and they do not feel abused by you then there is no problem and just rumours. If you didnt do anything wrong in the first place then you dont need to justify your actions as they were the best judgement anyway. If people want to speculate then thats ok... speculate below

On the other hand i dont think its possible for a HC to be a top 5 planet and not be accused of diverting defence to themself. Most of the HC ive been involved in have all been scanners or such, and ofc they will never be accused of such accusations.

Does anyone have any proof?
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 19:28   #36
Alki
Drink is Good

mroe than half the round is over, there is what 2 and a half weeks left? Also rinoa i wish you would stop typing 'tbh honest' it makes **** all sense
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 21:42   #37
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
?
surely they'd be more worried over who's #1 alliance?
You would think so, wouldn't you?
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 21:44   #38
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
mroe than half the round is over, there is what 2 and a half weeks left? Also rinoa i wish you would stop typing 'tbh honest' it makes **** all sense
to be half honest ?
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 00:23   #39
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
to be half honest ?
to be hot & honest!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 00:30   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I read theese forums maybe once a week. So far this round the best I've seen is Alkis new avatar. Cmon let me have something interesting to read while i'm injuried :S

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 01:31   #41
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Basically if it was not true then why the declaration?
To actually proof that its not true? Denial is not the #1 sympton of every disease you know?

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 02:02   #42
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
On the other hand i dont think its possible for a HC to be a top 5 planet and not be accused of diverting defence to themself. Most of the HC ive been involved in have all been scanners or such, and ofc they will never be accused of such accusations.
I find it mind boggling that he can be a t5 player and do everything a HC has to do, but that said there's always the possibility that he is just a spectacular player, which most people seem to say. In that case we should really be praising him.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 12:04   #43
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Being a top player and a HC isnt very hard if your alliance can defend you and the enemies doesn't put alot of concentrated firepower at you.

Usually when I played and HCed Insomnia I would start off great but then blow my cover and get cnutted by enemies where they have been hoping to drain the alliance for def by attacking the HC and officers. When I suspected this to be the case I usually just said not to defend me and id save my fleet so that it actually ended up being the enemy wasting loads of ships on my planet. Roids are easily replacable.

I don't know alot about this case tho, but maybe Destiny is just doing a good job defending him

-J-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 12:50   #44
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Or, maybe you just sucked Jonas :d
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 14:23   #45
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

im DC in Destiny, Caj doesn't get nemore priority over ne1 else, we cover whats easiest to cover with the ships we have available, just trying to tarnish a person who is untarnishable, he rocks
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 14:27   #46
Alki
Drink is Good

but you suck so your word doesnt count for much does it
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 14:28   #47
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Caj rocks!! <3

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 21:46   #48
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
To actually proof that its not true? Denial is not the #1 sympton of every disease you know?
True, but a simple denial does not require an entire thread to make your point. It's overkill and usually when someone goes to that length to deny something it's usually something true they are trying to deny.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

"Read my lips. No new taxes."

"We acted on reliable intelligence that Sadam had weapons of Mass destruction."
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 22:04   #49
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
True, but a simple denial does not require an entire thread to make your point. It's overkill and usually when someone goes to that length to deny something it's usually something true they are trying to deny.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

"Read my lips. No new taxes."

"We acted on reliable intelligence that Sadam had weapons of Mass destruction."
All those quotes are made by americans, caj however is not american so those quotes mean nothing

Unread 27 Feb 2007, 22:23   #50
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Caj is not American.Caj infact came to the uk from the eastern bloc in search of a better quality of life. unfortunetly he became so obsessed with pa he lost his job, became homeless and resorted to taking smack in front of kids. Losing his work visa as a result, he lived as an illegal immigrant, taking one day at a time. He resorted to living from a back pack and rummaging through garbage bins to survive, with only his faithful mongrel 'patches' as company.
This all occured after round 19 had finished but he got himself back on track, meeting fellow pa obsessives Antigone,bronto,cowmando and teddy at a drop in clinic. They were all down and outs having suffered at the hands of the puppetmaster that goes by the name planetarion. Together they had a dream of what their Destiny could look like if they made some chages and started thinking of others instead of themselves. After a princes trust grant and a few weekends selling the Big Issue down camden tube station they had raised enough to set up Destiny HQ. It was a crummy bedsit with 5 lilos, no running water and peeling wallpaper. But it was home. From there they went about shaping their own destinies.

And this brings us to the present day. Now you sit there judging them thinking they are playing the game for themselves.Flagshipping if u will. Well think again. There is no game they play for each other and that is what keeps them going. So think before u judge a book by its cover next time. That person u see on the street could so asily be you oneday.

- Rinoa (proud sponsor and counsellor of caj and the rest of destiny hc reshaping their destinies 1 day at a time)

* edit oops got a bit carried away there
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 27 Feb 2007 at 22:37.