User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Sep 2007, 19:29   #51
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Fake Nicks and What They Really Mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't think this is true at all. If anything, I'd be less inclined to hit JBG/elviz/Keizari/FeniX/etc as I know that they can handle in-gal defences pretty well, and so I probably won't get through.

True story.

I have always maintained I am better off being without a fake nick than with one, and usually dont fake nick at all, cept this round and that was only for a short tme cause I got drunk and nubbed it
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 21:01   #52
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
A very interesting twist.

Please enlighten us, Zaejii. Why do you feel the need to hide your coordinates on the forums if you so much advocate not disguising your whereabouts and coordinates.
i love how people are so ignorant to jump to conclusions. did it ever cross your mind that my coords/alliances used to be listed one per row. it was getting too long, so i changed it and added a placeholder for this round at the bottom. OMG I'M HIDING MY COORDS!! half everyone in the game had my coords before tick 72, BECAUSE I GAVE THEM OUT. don't feel upset and have the urge to start another argument just because you don't have them.

back on topic:

10) i made someone mad and i don't want them attacking me all round!

(and to note with #10 - ChronoX doesn't even fake nick and i don't think anyone has pissed off more people than he has. lol)
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 21:20   #53
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

If I revealed myself how much incomming would I get?

I have fake nicked every round since R14 and I sometimes wonder if it's more trouble than it's worth trying to run 2 irc clients. The fake nick will only keep your alliance hidden for a short amount of time. You can prevent people from knowing who you are personally though.

Point is some use them. Some hate them but how you do know that a fake nick is not really a new player to the game? Imagine how a new player might feel being constantly harrassed that he or she is using a fake nick just because no knows who they are. Fake nicks are not bad for the community but people who hate fake nicks are.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 22:30   #54
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Point is some use them. Some hate them but how you do know that a fake nick is not really a new player to the game? Imagine how a new player might feel being constantly harrassed that he or she is using a fake nick just because no knows who they are. Fake nicks are not bad for the community but people who hate fake nicks are.
A fake nick is fairly obvious to be honest, and new players usually tell you that they're new anyway.

Quote:
Fakenicking doesn't exactly help the community. Right now, if someone comes online who I played with in rounds 7, 8 or 9 (for example) I'd recognise their name as I'd remember sharing a channel with them for 2-3 months and working with them on PA. If people fakenick for half the round, I remember them as "Stupid Fakenick" and then will probably forget them if they contact me again, even if they changed to their real nickname at some point.
I concur on this point - fakenicking is good for alliances but bad for the community. If I ever played again, I wouldn't fakenick - but it still is logical to do it from an alliance point of view.
Unread 13 Sep 2007, 17:10   #55
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Fake nicks r lame

Moaning about fake nicks r lame

most posting here are even lamer

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2007, 19:17   #56
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Fake nicks r lame
Moaning about fake nicks r lame
most posting here are even lamer
^^ guilty by admission / association?
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 01:40   #57
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

I usually show my nick because i get less incoming when they know its me!

but since i hardly join any galchan my coords are still unknown

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 14:21   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Of course not.

I'm with Germania here - fakenicking serves its purpose as it makes it harder for people to trace your alliance and create a complete member list of it. Where it's going to benefit your alliance to hide itself, then fakenicking and getting all of your members to create their own relay channels will be good steps to take in the intel battle.

Anyone who truly believes that an alliance's co-ords can all be mapped within 24 hours of exiting protection is an idiot, plain and simple. Sure, you can get some, but you're never going to get a complete picture until at least tick 150/200ish.
It's pretty difficult to map anyone at tick 72.

Thing is, surely tick 150 to 200 is probably the time you want to be making large strikes. And to be honest, you don't need a complete picture. Early on pretty much everyone is roidable so a shitlist of say 30-40 planets is more than adequate. Given how I've seen ND collect 20 hostile coords of one alliance in about 2 hours through scanning and cross checking with the rest of the intel team, I don't see how fakenicking really helps when it boils down to it.

Once you get 3 or 4, you can pretty much get enough to mount a strong hit on an alliance, which in turn will get you more coordinates to collect so you can hit them with even more force.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 22:34   #59
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Fake nicking doesn't work. There are too many people (with far too much spare time) out there who feel as though they have the right to overide one's decision to conceal their real identity at the beginning of the round. The effort required to keep up a fake nick gets boring after a while, so I haven't fake nicked this round, and I will probably never do so again.

On a completely off topic point, its always amusing when people blurt out their coords accidentally in a public channel, then go on to get roided silly by people who dont like them (Hi Spook!)
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 09:43   #60
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
i love how people are so ignorant to jump to conclusions. did it ever cross your mind that my coords/alliances used to be listed one per row. it was getting too long, so i changed it and added a placeholder for this round at the bottom.
You do know that round 23 is already ticking? You can now add your alliance and coordinates, and make a new placeholder for round 24.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 17:06   #61
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Whats the problem? Some people fakenick, some people dont. Some people are successful at fakenicking, some people arent. Only constructive point in here is the negative effect fakenicking can have on the planetarion-community, other than that the thread is pointless imo.

To everyone that strongly believes fakenicking doesnt work: You're all wrong...and right. Anyone with half a brain knows that the result of fakenicking is individual and influenced by loads of factors, some of which you can't control, and it mostly depends on how much effort you as an alliance put into hiding.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 13:48   #62
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Just a reminder that faken nick are against NG rules, if u see anyone fakenicking, report

11) im Britney Spears and if people know who i am they will start to pm me asking for drugs.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 16:26   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Just a reminder that faken nick are against NG rules, if u see anyone fakenicking, report
Haha, I hadn't even thought of that yet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2007, 05:26   #64
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

12) HC's wanna see how stupid fake nick we can create.

Honestly, my last one were Overskrudd after looking on a cilk cartoon for inspiration while being drunk.

Ffs, from now i'd rather change ally for each round, then going through the hazzle of making a new fake nick
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 02:12   #65
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

It is true that much if not most fake nicking is completely unneccessary.

It is true that in many(but not all) cases people who fake-nick contribute less to the community.

It is also true that for some people and some alliances fake nicking HAS worked. Anyone claiming that it absolutely doesn't work is arguing from ignorance.

There was very little need for any alliances to fake nick this round. Would have changed very little.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 1 Oct 2007 at 03:44.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2007, 00:14   #66
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Some poeple think that my real nick is fake
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 06:19   #67
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

forgive me, but with all the talk about fake nicking i couldn't resist bumping this thread.
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 22:07   #68
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
1) I'm a nice guy, but need a mask to hide behind to be a douche bag!
2) I'm a horrible player, but want to pretend like i'm a good one!
3) I'm a retard gathering intel on everyone else, unaware that people can get intel on me without knowing my real nick!
#1, honestly
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 03:15   #69
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I don't think this is true at all. If anything, I'd be less inclined to hit JBG/elviz/Keizari/FeniX/etc as I know that they can handle in-gal defences pretty well, and so I probably won't get through.
Personally would hit them all, with more than normal raiding hit.. thou it depends on their rank, would not bother doing anything special on guys who are outside top20 these days, before pax it was top50 I gues the limit in my head. It's all about achieving something in the round especially during war.. not about some crappy ranks, always played with the rule if our galaxy is top10 as it usually it is, we roid other top10 galaxies and all the players in them.. and if yer winning war ranks come naturally and it's yer duty especially if HC galaxy to make the example and enforce every other BG/member to hit enemies by saying "if u don't frigging contribute to this war, our galaxy/BG is so gonna roid yer ass when I find out" Works like a marvel everytime when you have the power to enforce not just some position as a HC without your personal mate retinue in high ranks.

Anyways propably depends a lot on the person, if u know he's a def leech or someone who people sacrifice themselfs would propably just throw a massive fake wave first, then smaller fake waves what look like their coming in after the succesfull 1st wave. basicly draining everything on that one guy and roiding the rest of galaxy... doesn't matter how big the one guy if he's galaxy goes to hell as eventually people will start trying to hit him because galaxy is so bad, especially those dudes who had to recall from their targs and got fleets home earlier and can do that day raid forcing the dude staying home, or if he's uber def leech or a DC.. he'll run he's own defence without keeping he's fleet home as he's only after personal ranks. That's why I atleast monitor the DC's who make their own def calls... if their doing overkill defence on their self and leaving some other member without defence same time.. time to have a chat with that dude, otherwise you might have internal problems/drama later on.

Anyways if someone outside HC has access to nicks/co-ords section.. I'm willing to ask myself named as a fake nick into arby. Not to mention I would be damn sure to wich DC I give my fleet for defence action aka one I can trust.. otherwise it's damn easy for the DC to give those co-ords out with my nick in it. Normally it would not matter if people know my nick but always some of my gal mates are high profile players.. so prefer to keep their co.ords as long as possible secret.. when it's out it's out, but you also know it by then due to yer own intel sources.. Never been a round when I didn't know inside 24h that our co.ords/nicks from our galaxy have leaked out. After that no point fake nicking, until then.. I would prefer it as if top10 galaxy isn't enough to keep hostiles out, then the nicks don't matter jackshit on the positive side, they can only affect negatively.

God damn I'm drunk.. got enough of booze today and now going to bed after browsing 5 games forums and spamming them all.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 04:01   #70
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Man, I'm pretty sure you don't even understand old school PA very well. You certainly have no ****ing clue how it works now.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 10:37   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey LordN, you playing next round?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 11:27   #72
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Hey LordN, you playing next round?
Doubt it, just was drunk as hell last night and looking around lately to pass time while waiting downloads as I got quite many forums bookmarked on firefox. Thou have to admit if you can be top100 these days with just checking ingame 3 times per day and idling on irc like my RL who still playes PA, would propably bother playing but we'll see.. Too long break between rounds so I have to supervise my bridge construction sites starting at end of march, but then again we bosses got wireless laptops and decide our own timetables.

Dunno what's achilles problem, that's how I play the game. He can share how he playes and we can compare though that was the idea of this topic regarding fakenicking. Spamming isn't nice like what I'm doing now. If you mean galaxy/planets napping hostile alliances in chance for favors etc with their nicks.. seen others doing it even in old rounds HC galaxies did thatkind of trades without telling anyone about it but it's not our style... aka feel free to quote and write how you did it. I'm too old to bother to lie even if I can forget crap.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 16 Mar 2008 at 11:40. Reason: grammar
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 11:44   #73
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Might as well show some stones and be honest! fake nicking is just wrong

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 00:31   #74
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I dont get the problem. Fakenicking doesnt harm anyone and if people wish to waste energy on it they should do so. Perfected fakenicking by those who need it is an art for the paranoid and an aspect of the game. I for one won't fakenick, but then again i'm a worthless guy that wont get much incs.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 09:09   #75
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

free cookies to those that find elviz's fake nick next round! apparently he is not playing!
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 10:06   #76
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

this thread just seems to be people venting their frustration about something they can't control. The only problem people seem to have with fake nicking is that they don't know who they're talking to. It's a trust issue. If people don't trust others deal with it. That's society for you.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote