User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:42   #101
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

random variables: incoming...ingalincoming...

fact: XP is more important than roids, more XP attacking than defending-----> att more than def-----> 2 att/1def everynight

check my stats bish!!!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:53   #102
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'm aware, but both robban and MaX were eXil back in Round 13 when they first acquired their reputations (or so I believe). Of course you have better knowledge of eXilition membership past and present than me, but that's certainly the impression I have.
Robban was never eX, unless im very much mistaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent

fact: XP is more important than roids, more XP attacking than defending-----> att more than def-----> 2 att/1def everynight

check my stats bish!!!
Value is more improtant than xp tho :O
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:55   #103
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Robban was never eX, unless im very much mistaken
Fair enough, I guess he just showed up at the same time
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:58   #104
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i logged in the other day, only to find myself exiled.
Well tbh you did send me a pa-mail ADMITTING you knew tomkat....ofc i exiled you.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 19:07   #105
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you're not sending defensive fleets at least once a night in an allegedly ambitious alliance such as VisioN, you shouldn't be suprised that you got kicked. Of course, that's assuming that you don't have special HC sanction to go 3-fleeting each night.
5 def points in 7 days is active by any standard
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 21:08   #106
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
5 def points in 7 days is active by any standard
Yeah, but dont you understand that any alliance would do anything to get to 6th spot in an online game? Including kicking 40 members.

Yes, I was being ironic..
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 04:38   #107
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
instead I'm looking at the content itself and the message being conveyed.
Robban does 'contribute to discussion', however what irks me is that he sees the need to insult people left right and centre, he sometimes gets his facts wrong, contradicts himself and so on and so forth.

Granted, we all fall victim to this every now and again; i just despair at how frequently it seems to happen when robban posts.

Of those four posts you selected, furball, at least one fired a shot at the support crew, another was a complaint at how 'large' PA Team was (iirc its only 6 or 7 people; opinions on what is large depends, right?), a third was factually wrong (he said that mods, support, irc and coders should all be outside the PA Team and just take orders from them, this more or less happens already; and when we dont follow orders you should be thanking us :\) and so on. Nadar, otoh, managed to string together a long list of "shit" posting by robban which, i reckon, is very unfortunate because anytime that robban says something great is just gets clouded in hate based on his other posts.

Having said that, earlier today (before reading all this) i pos repped robban for This Post, because it was positive and an attempt to contribute; this example is (imo) much better to use than the four that you chose, Furball.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 04:49   #108
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Having said that, earlier today (before reading all this) i pos repped robban for This Post, because it was positive and an attempt to contribute; this example is (imo) much better to use than the four that you chose, Furball.
Fair enough - and I'm hardly going to condemn this type of difference of opinion. Nevertheless, he made that post AFTER I posted my post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 14:05   #109
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Everyone has a poster they love to hate. I just don't see why that poster still needs to be robban.
I only started to hate him after he decided to post false propaganda about my alliance (claiming that SiN had "many NAPs"), I confronted him about it on IRC for evidence and he claimed that he was just making it up....
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 10:27   #110
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh look what a suprise vision add 13 members all of a sudden, and around 72 hours after you kicked members.

I know its technically allowed in the rules but your making a mockery of the system and what its intended to do and you know that and thats discraceful. I hope you are proud of the way you have devalued the round for many now as you have taken it from being afight to see who's best to a fight about who can best abuse the merging rules to get a rank
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 10:47   #111
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

'abuse'
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:40   #112
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Oh look what a suprise vision add 13 members all of a sudden, and around 72 hours after you kicked members.

I know its technically allowed in the rules but your making a mockery of the system and what its intended to do and you know that and thats discraceful. I hope you are proud of the way you have devalued the round for many now as you have taken it from being afight to see who's best to a fight about who can best abuse the merging rules to get a rank
We at eXilition agree.

Its disgraceful how they have moved above us and dropped us to a merge rank 6th.

We are having an allaince vote atm to see if we disband and start another game.
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:24   #113
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent

check my stats bish!!!
ok you need to pay more attention
its not rd 16 its rd 19 we had 2 rd's since the xp round

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 15:20   #114
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i logged in the other day, only to find myself exiled.
I wanted you to stay JBG said he would ban me from the forums and PA itself if *I* exiled you.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 22:46   #115
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
ok you need to pay more attention
its not rd 16 its rd 19 we had 2 rd's since the xp round
As much as I wish they had gotten rid of xp after round 16 they didnt. It still exists in round 19 and still counts towards score, that along with the shipstats makes attacking more important than defending, as has been the case for several rounds.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 22:47   #116
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

you guys worry to much about the things you do not understand.

We merged because we're looking at the future. So not only this round.
Yes, we kicked alot of members and you know what? it sucked, yes it completely sucked. But not because we merged, but because there's so many fooking bugs in planetarion. The kick mail wasnt sent to all members.
the merging couldnt take place because it only allowed to merge with alliances that have 4 members or lower. So afterall, the merge was a complete disaster due to planetarion.

Why did we want to merge is none of your business really, but just to shut u all up. We merged because one alliance was quiting. We have the same type of attitude in those alliance so we could be seen as one already. And since the fall of P|M was something that quite a few planetarion players are to blame for because they simply USED the alliance....I don't think its fair to jugde on this merge by any of you.
Yes we're merged, yes we will remain one alliance.. now shut the **** up and play the game or get a real life.
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 00:23   #117
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Paisley's PC died a horrible death
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 00:27   #118
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I'm aware, but both robban and MaX were eXil back in Round 13 when they first acquired their reputations (or so I believe). Of course you have better knowledge of eXilition membership past and present than me, but that's certainly the impression I have.
robban and maxmillian both started with Wolfpack Hydra battlegroup r13, max moved to eXilition, and quitted midround. robban continued with Wolfpack, although I reckon he might have moved to Angels with me (or not, maybe it was Shar who did).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 00:57   #119
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
robban and maxmillian both started with Wolfpack Hydra battlegroup r13, max moved to eXilition, and quitted midround. robban continued with Wolfpack, although I reckon he might have moved to Angels with me (or not, maybe it was Shar who did).
There we go then. To be honest, the Hydra posters and the eXilition posters all pretty much merged into one another as part of one giant pia influx
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 11:24   #120
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
i left wp but didnt join a new allie that round
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 12:59   #121
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
There we go then. To be honest, the Hydra posters and the eXilition posters all pretty much merged into one another as part of one giant pia influx
Really? I'm a former Hydra member too, do I merge into the eXilition posters too?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 14:14   #122
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There were a lot of us that returned from pia. We didnt all come back with Hydra and then eXi. Nore do we all sound like robban or max.

Im hurt!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 14:15   #123
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

we merging with exi?
OMGWTFWEGONNAWIN!!!!!!!!111 har har har
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 14:44   #124
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Really? I'm a former Hydra member too, do I merge into the eXilition posters too?
I attacked with Hydra in R13 too!
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 16:45   #125
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

All these mergers are making it impossible to find an ally to end the round with.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 15:56   #126
furball

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
There were a lot of us that returned from pia. We didnt all come back with Hydra and then eXi. Nore do we all sound like robban or max.

Im hurt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
we merging with exi?
OMGWTFWEGONNAWIN!!!!!!!!111 har har har
What I was trying to say was that the difference wasn't always obvious

Maybe we should have alliance tags on the forums!