User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2006, 07:24   #251
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
not our fault ND have shit roids :'-(
Most scanners do.

<3

(to clarify, ND is not full of scanners, and the planet that got the insanely silly amount of ships from tof was me )
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 09:01   #252
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Most scanners do.

<3

(to clarify, ND is not full of scanners, and the planet that got the insanely silly amount of ships from tof was me )
yeah my bad. i booked those extra waves on you especially, nobody attacks me with 1 harpy and gets away with it

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 09:39   #253
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

So who is doing all the FC attempts on eXi members? I heard that a couple of them were TGV. Any truth to this?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 12:21   #254
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
First you call my claims unfounded and then say this?
ok point taken I'll pm you somewhere tonight with 'proof'

Also since when is eXi the only alliance who gets other ppl along on an occasional FC?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 14:05   #255
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What proof do you want?
Please forgive me if what I heard is out of date or incorrect but I'm not paying a vast amount of attention to PA anymore.

Wasn't Yggrda closed for being a support planet with 2k scarabs defending in tag eXilition members whilst being out of tag?

Again, apologies if I don't know my arse from my elbow.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 18:51   #256
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Please forgive me if what I heard is out of date or incorrect but I'm not paying a vast amount of attention to PA anymore.

Wasn't Yggrda closed for being a support planet with 2k scarabs defending in tag eXilition members whilst being out of tag?

Yeah, quite old news, I believe it was r15 where eXi had support planets outside tag?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 19:12   #257
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

is it not a working tactic ? And what would be a good reason to discard it ?
Plenty of def could be scrounged up with this set of stats out of tag...
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 19:14   #258
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Yeah, quite old news, I believe it was r15 where eXi had support planets outside tag?
I'm going to assume you were trying to be sarcastic in some way (although it went well over my head). Why you were trying to do such a thing when clearly this is what Yggdra was closed for escapes me completely.

Bear in mind this is no witch hunt or anything quite so mindnumbingly dull. One case of closure means nothing for those getting the flame batons ready and accusing me of anything quite so shit as calling eXilition cheaters because of a single occurance.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 19:14   #259
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
is it not a working tactic ? And what would be a good reason to discard it ?
Plenty of def could be scrounged up with this set of stats out of tag...
I'm almost sure it's against the rules, isn't it?

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 19:22   #260
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't it rather amusing how the support planets clause was thought up because people complained about the alliance limit being circumvented but now that it isn't we're still acting based on it?
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 19:50   #261
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar

What's that got to do with people from out of tag joinig in eXi fleetcatches?
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 20:00   #262
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Isn't it rather amusing how the support planets clause was thought up because people complained about the alliance limit being circumvented but now that it isn't we're still acting based on it?
I completely agree.

Also, speaking of cheating, if anyone's seen j's on a certain c7 planet today and the number of OOGOOA defences there, it crossed my mind that the inverse of the support planet rule is a perfectly acceptable way of "cheating." While a support planet may be against the rules, a supported planet is completely fine! A planet can have as many OOGOOA people defending it, and none of the defenders would get any concequence as long as it isn't "often" in comparision to their in-ally defences. Therefore someone could get as many friends as possible who play the game to out of gal and out of tag defend them two or three times each during a round, and it would be perfectly acceptable! Despite the fact those numbers could run in the hundreds of fleets, theoretically...
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 20:13   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I completely agree.

Also, speaking of cheating, if anyone's seen j's on a certain c7 planet today and the number of OOGOOA defences there, it crossed my mind that the inverse of the support planet rule is a perfectly acceptable way of "cheating." While a support planet may be against the rules, a supported planet is completely fine! A planet can have as many OOGOOA people defending it, and none of the defenders would get any concequence as long as it isn't "often" in comparision to their in-ally defences. Therefore someone could get as many friends as possible who play the game to out of gal and out of tag defend them two or three times each during a round, and it would be perfectly acceptable! Despite the fact those numbers could run in the hundreds of fleets, theoretically...
I believe lokken has raised this issue before.

Also as regards fleetcatches I believe the people involved in them from outside exilition are in a tag so surely it merely counts as inter-alliance co-operation?
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 20:38   #264
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
What's that got to do with people from out of tag joinig in eXi fleetcatches?
Nothing at all - I was just too lazy to go all the way down to the 'Post reply' button

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 21:50   #265
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 22:28   #266
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

the pa team is a complete shambles, all you need to run this game are the coders, why there are so many people on the team it bewilders me, theres like 1 member of staff per 10 active players its stupid
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 23:38   #267
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I'm not sure what Kila's point is, as all alliances have people joining them in fleetcatches.
For some reason, I saw the "43" as "49" on the alliance page under eXi's member count and claimed that eXi have 49 members, Stoom argued that this is not the case and that my "intel" was flawed, implying that eXi do not have any players out of tag - I pointed out that they do have people attacking and fleetcatching with them regularly, and would probably do so during a war which would reap some of the benefits of an increased membercount without adding the members or their score in game. (offensive military benefits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Also since when is eXi the only alliance who gets other ppl along on an occasional FC?
I never alluded to this being the case.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 04:47   #268
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
eXi now have 49 members, its just sad to see how shit and spineless the top 5 alliances have become, I really hope eXi win now as they are the only ones who aren't pissing themselves at the thought of a war...
Quote:
The 49 was just me misreading the 43 that eXi had intag (yes I'm an idiot), but I do know that they have people playing for them outisde of their tag - people in other tags who attack/fleetatch etc with eXi.
Quote:
For some reason, I saw the "43" as "49" on the alliance page under eXi's member count and claimed that eXi have 49 members, Stoom argued that this is not the case and that my "intel" was flawed, implying that eXi do not have any players out of tag - I pointed out that they do have people attacking and fleetcatching with them regularly, and would probably do so during a war which would reap some of the benefits of an increased membercount without adding the members or their score in game. (offensive military benefits)

06-11-16 Rank 4 (Up 2) (Score: +5,671,536) eXilition Average score 2,376,961 Members 49 (Up 2) Size 46,659 Score 116,471,096 5.12% -0.16%

We're so sorry Kila, will you ever forgive us?
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 06:07   #269
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

More asteroids in 49 planets (afaik including scanners) than any other alliance has in 60.

Can anyone roid exilition?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 10:12   #270
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Being able to is one thing, doing it is another.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 13:46   #271
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
More asteroids in 49 planets (afaik including scanners) than any other alliance has in 60.

Lost over ~300 last night, so it happens.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 13:52   #272
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W

there is a certain alliance thats getting thru on my exil gal m8's , you could ask them how its done

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:04   #273
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Well you can't roid them if you don't launch thats for sure.