User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2006, 12:36   #51
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Chromaggus was never fun, the fight takes too long. Vael's still good though.
I like Chromaggus as a Rogue. Managing your combo points and abilities for optimal efficiency in the fairly limited exposure time is quite challenging.

The problem is mainly that gearing up takes rather long; the use of tokens dropping for set items is pretty great, but they've only implemented it for AQ40 from Huhuran on, and Naxxramas; the two hardest parts of the game, which means that a lot of guilds are generally still stuck with the vastly inferior system of MC and BWL random drops, which adds so much tediousness to the game.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 07:06   #52
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I have never played WoW and I don't watch SP very often. I liked the episode and thought the best part was the use of actual game footage to supplement the story. There were several jokes about online gaming and gamers I really got a kick out of.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 09:46   #53
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I watched it with my girlfriend and we both liked it.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 02:04   #54
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

The funniest part was when Cartman said "bathroom" to his mother, but not for the reason you may think. The previous episode she had him under control, and threw it all away at the last second. This moment epitomises Cartman's selfish attitude, and for her to do as she did, symbolises her weakness and his contempt for her in return

That said, I felt they could have done more for the ending. Why did they not have Cartman grab the sword and kill Kyle? Afterall, in previous episodes he has enjoyed a theme park by himself, and his life mission is to make Kyle's life a misery. But meh, maybe it would have been too predictable.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 02:30   #55
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

So when do they make the PA episode is my question? Perhaps one of the PA Team should send an e-mail to the producers and drop a few hundred hints...
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 09:03   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
That said, I felt they could have done more for the ending.
The point of the ending was that nothing changed, they can hardly have one of the main characters killing one of his party with nothing changing, even ignoring the fact that Cartman, as often as not, is something of a team player (See, for example, the episode where they take the whale to the moon).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote