User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2006, 12:30   #101
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 19 Predictions

You really have some serious love for me

Hi.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 16:36   #102
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Your not a noob

seriously im gonna take a screenshot of that post.. print it out and frame it and hang it on my wall.

Forest <3
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 17:39   #103
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
If exil play a consecutive round, and win, they can make the claim to be greater than 1up.

And no-one is gonna be fooled that you wont take that chance.
No, that wouldn't make exil better than 1up. It wouldn't change anything. Alliance competition was never about who could win the most head to head battles or consecutive rounds, it's always about how they attract and use power in conflict.

I think you misunderstand PA for what it is right now.
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 19:11   #104
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

1. Don't know / Don't care
2 - 10. See 1.

<3 Angels and eX!
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 19:14   #105
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
1. Don't know / Don't care
2 - 10. See 1.

<3 Angels and eX!
Fully agreed. I'll play if jers stats are used though and maybe then I'll care again.

Otherwise, good luck to all the friends I have that choose to play.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 19:28   #106
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

* Topic is 'go support jer's stats'
* Set by jer

did he do that in your channels too
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 20:12   #107
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
* Topic is 'go support jer's stats'
* Set by jer

did he do that in your channels too
No, not really, but its his birthday today (finally 18!) and he's a pretty good friend in addition to it being interesting stats (for a change), so I'm supporting him

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 20:21   #108
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

still same forest dribble...

you still think exi is on their non ending journey of being better then 1up by winning 2rounds in a row

wake up dude, exi played 3times and fought 1up 3times and won 3times. if anything they have proven they can beat 1up, i think its more that 1up needs to proof if they are equal to exi since i havent seen 1 victory from 1up side.

numbers dont lie, 3-0.

also we can say, 1up only wins rounds when exi is not playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 21:21   #109
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

shocking as it is i have to agree with maximillian. Exilition have nothing to prove by winning twice in a row except that they can actually win twice in a row. Seeing that 1up only won cos of LcH finding their liking for silver, I dont see how that proves youre better. Especially when exilition beat you three times out of three.
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 21:22   #110
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

The result of Max's inane drivel
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 21:47   #111
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Although, once eXi win the round, and have played and won 2 rounds in a row, they still won't be as good as 1up, because 1up played 8 rounds in a row, and won half of them(or somesuch), so eXi must play 9 rounds in a row and win a greater percentage of them.
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 22:11   #112
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
No, not really, but its his birthday today (finally 18!) and he's a pretty good friend in addition to it being interesting stats (for a change), so I'm supporting him
what do you make of this text he sent me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jertext
it'll be great tomorrow when i stay over at a friendswho fancies me or if not him my ex who offered to lookafter me provide freedom x
he doesn't normally leave me kisses and he hasn't before mentioned that he stays over at boys' houses that fancy him. i wouldn't normally paste this here but since it's his birthday i'll let him have some (more) attention..
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 23:22   #113
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

I can't believe that this talk is still going on really. Just shows you can be gone from the game for a while and come back and nothing will have changed.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 00:51   #114
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

1. ToF
2. Angels
3. ND
4.TGV
5. F-crew
6. Omen
7. ROCK
8. eXi
9. LCH
10. Subh
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 09:49   #115
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

delete that quote you bastard, people with vested interests might read and misinterpret it and lead to all sorts of effort for me

also i usually do leave kisses on my txts it's not my fault you mean so little to me that i don't!

anyway the harvester is a terrible place to go before a pub crawl, i am still recovering from their damn fulfilling salad bar (without getting onto the real starters or the main meal :/)

edit: i'm ignoring the homophobic accusations as you're just LIVING IN THE 50'S ROBBIE! (just because u r not sexi enough to get your male faggot friends attention!)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 10:36   #116
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

jer's texts remind me a hell of a lot of fish.

Unfortunately I dropped my phone in a bucket of my own drink-vomit, so I can't quote his best ones for comparison purposes.

Travler, that's an interesting prediction you have there. Any particular reason you reckon ToF will win, or that Omen will finish at such a low (for them) ranking?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 14:56   #117
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

bwtmc once called me for a good 10-15 minutes when i was out for a meal with friends to talk to me about PLANETARION

that's how much i am cursed by him having my number
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 19:23   #118
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
bwtmc once called me for a good 10-15 minutes when i was out for a meal with friends to talk to me about PLANETARION
Fish called me for almost an hour at about 1.30am, whilst absolutely plastered, to talk to me about planetarion (and sex). Then he passed out.

I didn't think that was a curse tbh.
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 19:23   #119
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

that's how much i am cursed by him having my number
You're still playing the 'I'm not a geek'-card in real life?

Give it a rest.
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 19:37   #120
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
still same forest dribble...

you still think exi is on their non ending journey of being better then 1up by winning 2rounds in a row

wake up dude, exi played 3times and fought 1up 3times and won 3times. if anything they have proven they can beat 1up, i think its more that 1up needs to proof if they are equal to exi since i havent seen 1 victory from 1up side.

numbers dont lie, 3-0.

also we can say, 1up only wins rounds when exi is not playing.
I would have to agree with that.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 19:39   #121
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

im probably going to have to say...
1. Omen
2. Angels
3. ND
4. TOF
5. P|M
6. TGV
7. eXi
8. xVx
9. ROCK
10. Im gonna go with a random quess between Subh and Fear.
dont ask why cause its random.

best of luck to all alliances.
wouldnt it be ironic if xVx and Vision started a war?
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 19:41   #122
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

im honestly gonna have to say this is gonna be an interesting round.
there are a lot of alliances it seems that are on the up and coming lists.
theres a lot of big names up there and a lot of alliances coming back from "retirement" "breaks" whatever you wanna call it.
i think there will be some interesting fights and im hoping it will be a good round.
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Unread 17 Sep 2006, 22:07   #123
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Fish called me for almost an hour at about 1.30am, whilst absolutely plastered, to talk to me about planetarion (and sex). Then he passed out.
The two of you had phone sex?
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 22:16   #124
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
The two of you had phone sex?
They jerked off to old battlereports..
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 22:50   #125
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
what do you make of this text he sent me:

he doesn't normally leave me kisses and he hasn't before mentioned that he stays over at boys' houses that fancy him. i wouldn't normally paste this here but since it's his birthday i'll let him have some (more) attention..
Just 18 and already taking advantage of his age! Save some of the 50+ yr old homoseksual fathers for me jer!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 06:02   #126
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Travler, that's an interesting prediction you have there. Any particular reason you reckon ToF will win, or that Omen will finish at such a low (for them) ranking?
ToF seems poised to take advantage of eXi not trying to prove they can win two rounds in a row and the demise of 1up means that the top spots are a bit open.

Omen is ranked low because TGV will be playing for itself again. Omen will start strong though.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 07:13   #127
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

TGV is nor will never be the end all to Omen. Omen has successfully been rejuvenated each round with fresh faces, to help replace the great members who leave for whatever reason at the end of each round. First time that they stepped through the gate, they had quite a few former Exilition that helped build them up and get name recognition. The following round, TGV took a break and joined the ranks as place to continue to hone their skills. And Round 19 isn't different at all. New faces, a fresh command, and quite different landscape to try and conquer.

And I don't have the specifics, but I'm sure a lot of those Omen weren't TGVers in the T100.
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 10:50   #128
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#1 exi
#2 omen
Rest will be decided upon who sucks the top 2 alliances balls.

Exi is clearly playing the 1up r12 strategy. This does of course work because the only other alliance capable of delivering competition to exi retired for good and now idiocy rules the rest of the universe.
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 12:43   #129
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
#1 exi
#2 omen

Exi is clearly playing the 1up r12 strategy. This does of course work because the only other alliance capable of delivering competition to exi retired for good and now idiocy rules the rest of the universe.
I still believe that any alliance is beatable, 'even' eXi. Especially in a value round.

Considering that we've yet to have a none eX/1up alliance with good command in some time, I'd say we're overdue a round where someone else plays intelligently.
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 13:26   #130
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

1.Omen
2.Exi or Angels
4.Vision
5.ND

All i hope for is a more open rnd than snoozzzzzeee rnd 18

Good luck all...
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 13:45   #131
jerome

i never intended to pronounce any words related to planetarion irl guys, i'm sorry
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 13:46   #132
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
#1 exi
#2 omen

Heartless how much money are u willing to bet on that last statement?? "clearly playin 1up r12 strategy" ...
i need money.. poor student
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 18:40   #133
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

what you think about that: i pay next round for you if exi wont end up top5?
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 18:43   #134
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i predict that jer finishes outside top ten in rd 19 if he plays

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 19:16   #135
Kenny

1. 1up
2. Angels
3. ND
4. Omen
5. P|M
6. TGV
7. Fear
8. xVx
9. ROCK
10. United Fleets
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 20:17   #136
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
does everyone seem to forget that TGV is coming back?
or are we just not good enough for you guys?
when/if tgv get t10 they can say that they exceeded expectations
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 22:09   #137
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

1.-3. Omen, Vision, Nd no particular order
4. LcH
5. Angels
6. eXilition
7. ToF
8. Vgn
9. Rock
10. SiN
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 09:48   #138
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

1. Omen
2. New Dawn
3. Post|mortem
4. Angels
5. Exilitation
6. Lch
7. xvx
8. Vision
9. Tof
10. Subh

This round sounds like it’s going to be exciting!

Last edited by zokka; 21 Sep 2006 at 17:44.
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 09:59   #139
exblade
that one dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by zokka
1. Omen
2. New Dawn
3. Angels
4. Lch
5. Exilitation
6. Post|mortem
7. xvx
8. Vision
9. Tof
10. Rock
i dont see LCH coming in 4th.
i respect them as an alliance
but still...
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Unread 19 Sep 2006, 22:49   #140
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

By the sounds of things (and in my limited experience) i would say top three is a toss up between LCH, Omen and Exi.

I would like to think that me old muckas in Insurrection can push on to top ten, and i would certainly think it possible with such a tireless command!

Death to infidels!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 23:47   #141
jerome

not much in planetarion is a toss up
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 23:59   #142
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I predict alot of mergers in r19! :-D
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 00:20   #143
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

I predict Subh Dying tbh
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 01:00   #144
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
not much in planetarion is a toss up
i'd disagree, i think it will be a close round with 1up out the frame

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 06:13   #145
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
I predict Subh Dying tbh
I predict Saphi to continue to not be well liked, nor respected, due to shitness.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 10:24   #146
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
i'd disagree, i think it will be a close round with 1up out the frame
Especially due to 1up being out of the game it should be a clear win for eXilition. No matter how much they fool all you incompetent idiots into believing that they'll not play to win.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 11:04   #147
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Especially due to 1up being out of the game it should be a clear win for eXilition. No matter how much they fool all you incompetent idiots into believing that they'll not play to win.
sometimes you are just like a stuck record :/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 11:50   #148
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
sometimes you are just like a stuck record :/
Let's just agree on having different opinions about exilition's plans for round 19. And as long as you guys keep being a stuck record I'll be one, too!
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 12:09   #149
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
I predict Saphi to continue to not be well liked, nor respected, due to shitness.

LMAO^^
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 12:36   #150
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

1. Omen
2. Angels
3. eXilition
4. LCH
5. xVx
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote