User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 24 Aug 2006, 11:03   #1
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice
targetted wars

How about when alliance A goes to war with Alliance B, you have a screen on the overview whch tells you how much you have gained / lossed in comparrison to the other alliance. Not sure how hard it would be to code but it would look nice im sure heres an example

War between Exiliation and 1up officially started at 6/6/06

Score gain for 1up 4million
Score gain for Exi 10million

Exi winning war by 6 million

That way it seems at least theres a noteable conclusion to who won the war

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 12:29   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: targetted wars

What what defines winning? More roids? More Value (ie ships stolen)? more XP? more Score?

What if, for example, 1up gained 10 million score from Exi, but lost 6 million score to Subh? It would only show a 4 million score gain on Exi, but really in the 1v1 war 1up was actually doing total pwnage. How would such a system handle multiple attackers at once?

Tbh, i wouldnt mind seeing some way of internalising the politics of AD to in-game like this. I cant really see anything wrong with it.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2006, 12:57   #3
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: targetted wars

We need a formal war system where alliances can set their allies and enemies. Then structure killers can only be launched on enemy tagets.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote