User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Nov 2007, 13:06   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Consecutive cheating revisited

Now as a certain top player has again gotten deleted for cheating, I think this brings up the question about quarantine. See, in sports if you get taken for doping, you will have to be suspended for a couple of years. And if taken again, banned for life.

I think that the rules should be more like this in PA too, because when someone has been closed for cheating in more than one round, you gotta start asking yourself if the said person have been cheating all along, and that his previous "wins" have all been a product of being an excessive cheater.

Please PA team and multihunters, reconsider longer bans on people getting caught for cheating.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 13:58   #2
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: Consecutive cheating revisited

If you're going to post, post something relevant. If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't say anything at all. -furball

Last edited by furball; 30 Nov 2007 at 14:03.
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 14:14   #3
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

u had me till u tried to make ur point bbud.

Kargool yes I agree, or I would if we had more players...
fact is that the cheaters are those who care the most, and those who get others to play also..so remove 10 of them, and u remove a good 100 players

we cant afford that, sadly.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 14:15   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Stop posting you ****ing idiot.
I find it amusing to try to somehow find out his point, if there is any.
so no, keep posting bbud, even though you are a fking idiot

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 14:16   #5
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

what wasnt revelant , in theyr .

evry1 know it , brough the credit will use them ffsss

been multi before , didnt ruined the game like some jack a here does , almost never refused to make a scan when i had the thec. not like you .
if your not happy i asked pa crew to refund my account after round 20 after round got wreck by giving tribute to allaince . that couldnt even provide scan for attack land attak , tactic .

noob.........

so your either just affirming stuff , talking to our self . or you are making a point out of this .
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 14:22   #6
Bbud2
Banned

hmm , will make new point .

attack -1 in cluster , defence -2 in cluster ,
allaince defence -1 , max allaince of 20-30 .(like old time gal)

would make u fight in cluster than moving out cluster once the size get revealant. can see pa evolve slowly toward perfection , but still a multi in exilion and a multi alone that 2 different thing i guess

Unread 30 Nov 2007, 14:50   #7
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

How long of a ban would you suggest? And would this be for the same type of cheating or would each different type of cheating (multi, account sharing, farming, etc) get a new ban?
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:05   #8
Bbud2
Banned

you cant ban ppl only delete account ,

second
cat see howhe got caught, if i take a other pc and say its a other person arround you shounldnt delete acccount , same as if its my gf........

being to that point its obvious you should make some allaince police to watch over abuse done whit hc .
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:20   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And how exactly would you go about keeping people from using a fake nick and a proxy? Utterly pointless suggestion, although the thought behind it is commendable.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:24   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
And how exactly would you go about keeping people from using a fake nick and a proxy? Utterly pointless suggestion, although the thought behind it is commendable.
Then again, as soon as you find out that it is that person, you can immediately close their account with no repercussions. Most big cheaters are well-known players within and outside their alliances, so it'd take a rather remarkable campaign of subterfuge to keep it hidden all round.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:25   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I dont play pa cause I like it.
I play pa to play with friends, and with the community.
If I was banned I for sure wouldnt bother playing... dont understand how anyone can play a round with a fake nick, but thats just me, I like the attention I spose

Quote:
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:38   #12
Bbud2
Banned

few most fun round was when thyr was a bunch of roidable bot .

you can multi like if you had a trust worthy friend , or farm it.

so to find multi , only way is that he is offline same time , work toghter or ....

legaly we aint person only because you play a game , so the fact of using a other pc , and a at worst sum1 saying he actualy paying should be enough.

i guess that theyr some rule , but pretty sure you could get law suit for deleting account for playing whit sum1 of your famaly.

fact i think my dad actaly got a pa acount , aint same house anymore ...

maybe you can light me a little on how `` out that it is that person``

sadly repeating but act is a maximum of 25 player , acount sharing programe
(bust them) would make the game so that a player can whit 100$ , and 17 hours a day online , would be good to be place in top 15 (maybe should be like so) sionce the game isnt all about wining , more of strategic move .
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:41   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok, I can vaguely buy the argument that the biggest "cheaters" will most likely be the ones that are pulling in people.

But then again, there are a lot of people who cannot be bothered playing this game because they dont like the fact that cheaters can get away with pretty much anything for one round then be forgiven the next one.

I do have to say though that which ever ally takes in the person who just recently got deleted should get hit just for having such an obvious cheater in tag.

And come now, while I cannot prove that people like this person cheats every round, let's not be naive, if he has cheated multiple rounds and gotten closed for it, chances are that he will be closed yet again for cheating, and that the rounds he hasnt been closed for it, he most likely did, but didnt get caught.

As to what punishment Fiery thinks should be given: 2 round suspension for account sharing/proxy.

Now about farming, I'd prefer not such hard punishment. But if someone gets closed for cheating in more than one round they should get a 2 round suspension.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:45   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if you cant ban them from the game itself due to it putting the number of players down even more, ban them from the rankings in future games?
perhaps attach a 'penalty' stigma to their account which removes a % of score from alliances they join?
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:48   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

That was a very good idea Phil^ and I approve of the idea. A ban on getting registered in the rankings would be a very good way to punish them.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:55   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
you cant ban ppl only delete account
yes you can. You obviously dont understand whats possible with coding.

Quote:
second
cat see howhe got caught, if i take a other pc and say its a other person arround you shounldnt delete acccount , same as if its my gf........
Read the eula. Such situations have procedures to follow - and if you dont its considered cheating.

Quote:
being to that point its obvious you should make some allaince police to watch over abuse done whit hc .
They tend to police each other, crying foul to the mh whenever the other side does anything naughty.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 15:59   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
few most fun round was when thyr was a bunch of roidable bot .

you can multi like if you had a trust worthy friend , or farm it.

so to find multi , only way is that he is offline same time , work toghter or ....
Oh how wrong you are. There are many many other ways to catch them in the act - I should know, i coded the tool that the MH use to catch cheats with
Quote:
legaly we aint person only because you play a game , so the fact of using a other pc , and a at worst sum1 saying he actualy paying should be enough.
no
Quote:
i guess that theyr some rule , but pretty sure you could get law suit for deleting account for playing whit sum1 of your famaly.
the eula is air-tight on this part, so no prospect of legal action succeeding.
Quote:
fact i think my dad actaly got a pa acount , aint same house anymore ...
yes... your 'dad'. Does he sometimes log in from the same machine while he's 'visiting'? , does he 'help you on attacks because thats what family does'

Quote:
maybe you can light me a little on how `` out that it is that person``
Ip addresses, times, concurrent login sessions, browser idents, the magic cookie string, etc etc etc etc etc

Quote:
sadly repeating but act is a maximum of 25 player , acount sharing programe
(bust them) would make the game so that a player can whit 100$ , and 17 hours a day online , would be good to be place in top 15 (maybe should be like so) sionce the game isnt all about wining , more of strategic move .
why?
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 16:06   #18
Phil^
Insomniac

by the way, credits are tied to the email address. by tying the ban to that email address also it means if they want to claim any credits on that - they have to sign up to a 'banned' status.
Granted they can go around using other emails if they want but then any credits are useless and the new address can easily be added to a banlist
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 17:37   #19
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Surely a banned player should be able to donate credits to other legitimate users if you refuse them to use it themselves?

More action does need to be taken against blatant cheating from the same player, especially if it occurs more than once. I'd rather see slightly fewer players than allowing known troublesome people to play again.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 18:09   #20
Bbud2
Banned

to be annoying , still think that if sum1 is using same conection in the house you cannot use the time , same as appartment building , and yo cannot ask us to use a web cam to log in so further more i should be good after he proven that he live and is account is paid.

he would actually attack me , unless i was watching im .
second it not hard to put a radom ip and change connection address, after what happening whit vista........

by the way, credits are tied to the email address. by tying the ban to that email address also it means if they want to claim any credits on that - they have to sign up to a 'banned' status.

got really get how it work . he paid for my credit , like that when i reg they still theyr .

like it prevent ppl from having more than 3 account (gf , son , daughter ,coed) can see it getting a small game , few player own the rank for a while .

making smaller allaince and les effective , would force allaince to retal to defend . smaller allaince limit force more small war . more top allaince to battle for top 5. and might help galaxie to work togheter and les whit allaince . whit bp of 3 , make control harder over population , since would be easier to hurt player .
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 19:08   #21
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
to be annoying , still think that if sum1 is using same conection in the house you cannot use the time , same as appartment building , and yo cannot ask us to use a web cam to log in so further more i should be good after he proven that he live and is account is paid.

he would actually attack me , unless i was watching im .
second it not hard to put a radom ip and change connection address, after what happening whit vista........

got really get how it work . he paid for my credit , like that when i reg they still theyr .

like it prevent ppl from having more than 3 account (gf , son , daughter ,coed) can see it getting a small game , few player own the rank for a while .

making smaller allaince and les effective , would force allaince to retal to defend . smaller allaince limit force more small war . more top allaince to battle for top 5. and might help galaxie to work togheter and les whit allaince . whit bp of 3 , make control harder over population , since would be easier to hurt player .
Seriously bbud2;
How about you stop posting, or if you must, check spelling and punctuations as well as commas. It would make me actually finish reading your posts. At the moment I get so frustrated by reading them that I simply stopped reading forums all together.

On topic though;
I don't think there is any possibility of stopping cheaters.
A ban for several rounds is a horrible idea (nice posting by wishmaster regarding that). And any punishment in score for the allies hosting them would most likely lead to them quitting, along with their friends.
So why would you want to kill the little remaining playerbase?
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 19:08   #22
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't think its viable to ban people no matter how many times they have been banned before. Its just so easy to hide your identity from from the MH and you would need police level access and resources to pull it off.

The biggest problem with cheats are the other players who knowingly facilitate the cheats. While they may hide their id's from ingame there's people out there from alliance HC's, galaxay mates or other friends who know who they are, know their background and know they are probably cheating but who turn a blind eye as they benefit even if they get caught cheating and cant be held accountable for others actions.

Cheats should be named and shamed so everyone knows who the cheats are and while everyone should be given a second chance to redeem themselves once they have been proven themselves untrustworthy the community should all stop facilitating them in cheating and those that do should be held as accountable by the community as the cheater

@bbud2 You may make some good points but as others have said no-one can tell as your posts make no sense. I'm guessing that English isn't your first so you need to take more care with it. Write the post in a word processor first so you can spellcheck and if you can get someone to check over your post to ensure it makes some kind of sense (it doesn't have to be perfect but the gist of what you saying should be easierly made out)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 19:15   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
If I was banned I for sure wouldnt bother playing... dont understand how anyone can play a round with a fake nick, but thats just me, I like the attention I spose
True I guess, but then I could probably trust those friends not to rat me out if I did circumvent the ban. But yeah, the game would be less fun if I had to hide from everyone.

On a sidenote, rul3r just tells me ip banning wouldn't work at all on germans, because they all have dynamic ip addresses, and I'm sure there's other countries that have the same.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 19:19   #24
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

This is stupidest thing ive read in ages.**

Comparing Planetarion with sports is stupid. If you get caught in sports smoking weed (which clearly hinders your performance) you're banned for life. I think certain people need to loosen up and realise this is just a game. I think the fact you paid £5 or £10 to play the round and you're not going to get your monies worth is enough of a punishment.

So in which case you should ban entire alliances for having support planets? Tell you what, heres another suggest: You and the rest of TGV just set up a separate server and play amongst yourselves in your perfect little bubble.

We also know person you are referring to, and if he/she wanted to cheat they have means and resources to use some sort of VNC'ing program. I think if anything rules should be more lenient

**this is also noting i have read every post Bbud has ever wrote.
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 20:09   #25
lenore
Coder/Fixer/Lover/Winnah

lenore has a spectacular aura aboutlenore has a spectacular aura about

i like the idea of banning such people, i just think it'd be easy to avoid. my email address band? get another. ip banned? dynamic ip yay.
lenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 21:47   #26
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Firstly it will be impossible to ban anybody. I think the mhs instead of closing people should make the game so you actually cant login using a proxy to stop people "cheating" in the first place rather than just closing everyone when they get bored.
bbud your a fool stop posting crap i havent been able to understand any of your posts
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:09   #27
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

I wasn't aware that we only closed people when we were bored. . .
I think I will be feeling very bored during havoc and make a contest to see who can close the most members of bline. (for those of you without a sense of humor, I'm kidding about that and Pilgrim knows it.)
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 22:59   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
I think the mhs instead of closing people should make the game so you actually cant login using a proxy to stop people "cheating" in the first place rather than just closing everyone when they get bored.
Is that even possible?
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 23:21   #29
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well elviz have cheated every round more or less so if a guy like him gets a perm ban its no big deal

if you cant play without cheating youre a sorry ass looser what are usless to a game like this

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2007, 23:37   #30
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
I wasn't aware that we only closed people when we were bored. . .
I think I will be feeling very bored during havoc and make a contest to see who can close the most members of bline. (for those of you without a sense of humor, I'm kidding about that and Pilgrim knows it.)

You wont catch me this havoc. I'm in disguise hiding behind my 6 cats, 4 goats and an ostrich
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 00:10   #31
Fiery
PA Team

No need to bring your girlfriends into it, Sam.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 01:31   #32
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You wont catch me this havoc. I'm in disguise hiding behind my 6 cats, 4 goats and an ostrich
You forgot the dog!
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 12:48   #33
Aragno
xVx techie

Aragno will become famous soon enoughAragno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Firstly it will be impossible to ban anybody. I think the mhs instead of closing people should make the game so you actually cant login using a proxy to stop people "cheating" in the first place rather than just closing everyone when they get bored.
bbud your a fool stop posting crap i havent been able to understand any of your posts
What about the players that are behind proxies on work/uni simply because it's a real bandwidth saver for the work place?

[xVx]
Aragno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 13:16   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.

How can being behind a proxy save bandwidth? (Serious question btw)
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 13:17   #35
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
alltho there are always people to support cheating/cheaters and they could still play with their friends.
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 14:21   #36
Bbud2
Banned

[quote=Fiery]I wasn't aware that we only closed people when we were bored. . .
I think I will be feeling very bored during havoc and make a contest to see who can close the most members of bline. (for those of you without a sense of humor, I'm kidding about that and Pilgrim knows it.)[/QUOTE

all north american cie are forced to offer a radom ip option , but hey stick whit 27015........ learned that so far .(some programe allow easy web address) but multi use trojan and get pass that . (xxx web page know were i live, bu i tuned web cam around )

weed dont change athelet work , since it lower you potentitial o making a good performence by lowering the % sugar your cell can eat up

texan guy , not making to many direct attack so its it require to think tounderstand . when i tarted planetarion i couldnt even understand south park , now i do get it.... soon my friend will be nice english.

___________________________________-
give a man water , he will live . put im under water he will die , give the man a tuba , he will survive. warm im up he be getting good .
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 00:33   #37
Fiery
PA Team

Bbud2,

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. . .

Stop abusing whatever drug it is you are currently using because, seriously, it's giving you a huge case of stupid.
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 01:10   #38
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Bbud2, takes a lot of effort to make Fiery use such an abusive language. Well done
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 02:40   #39
Fiery
PA Team

Unread 2 Dec 2007, 11:05   #40
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
How can being behind a proxy save bandwidth? (Serious question btw)
if that proxy gzips the content perhaps
Also if its a proxy used by an isp it saves on *their* bandwidth since they can keep a cached version in their own intranet and not have to fetch a new one over the internet
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 11:08   #41
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
all north american cie are forced to offer a radom ip option , but hey stick whit 27015........ learned that so far .(some programe allow easy web address) but multi use trojan and get pass that . (xxx web page know were i live, bu i tuned web cam around )
You are confusing ports with ip addresses, and trojans with vpn/vnc/etc - and get yourself a firewall if you dont want external people on the internet accessing your webcam
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 12:39   #42
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I do not see the big problem with cheating.
Should count our blessings and be happy they pay for their accounts.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 14:13   #43
Bbud2
Banned

that be a week of ppl attacking me when i get a accout , our blessing be that you use your head before posting making sense or going sumwhere.

aint i able whi some devious programe o get my ineternet provider to give me a random ip and to put a better programe that would stop your spyware from locking o my pc( wich once , could e done by setting all security to maximun)

vpn is like he thing tribal war use and log me in as son as i load the page( really really ........ nice thing to do , since you (looking at it) canot stop friendly cheat

wich stil dont ruin the game ust might want to be able o have a real m8 ...still not to down whit it , but to go on that way again , human can be quite stupid sometime.( to the point of using cheat to do war against lonely ppl, wich is he bad thing i would say)

litle like many ppl hat post in here those , exept theyr using carbone based in diferente location.

if i get a server (slot in satellite) do i getmy own port 27015 ( whit 1k ppl paying aint that may usingthe same port ....
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 20:23   #44
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
...Bbud2's post...
Translation anyone?
The only useful thing I got from this post, which I started laughing about;
Quote:
human can be quite stupid
which oddly enough I found extremely amusing as I was thinking about how stupid people can be...to be specific; how stupid you can be.
for the love of god. STOP posting!
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 21:52   #45
Bbud2
Banned

sure mister 92 post in 5 years
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 23:03   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
sure mister 92 post in 5 years
The fact that someone that has posted 92 posts in 5 years actually took the time to write a post to tell you how crap your writing is should speak volumes.
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 01:14   #47
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

I actually enjoy Bbud2's posts, not because they have any kind of underlying meaning or even a point to them (as far as I can tell) but because they make me laugh literally every time I have the patience to read them.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 12:13   #48
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

bbud2's posts aren't really that hard to understand (seriously some of the girls that text me have a lot worse gramma!). If anybody wants to stop being a jackass for a second, and perhaps give a damn for a moment instead, he said that he is still learning english, and he hopes that with enough practise and time he will be able to communicate properly with you soon.

You all like to post big long clever posts, how about you use some of that 'implied' intelligence to actually read what bbud2 is saying. It's not that hard. Honest.

bbud2, keep posting and ignore these nobs, your actually coming up with some better thoughts, ideas and understanding on the situation than the ppl who are putting you down.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 15:18   #49
Bbud2
Banned

:P big manly hug

p.s. i don't love good , god love me
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 15:22   #50
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
bbud2's posts aren't really that hard to understand (seriously some of the girls that text me have a lot worse gramma!). If anybody wants to stop being a jackass for a second, and perhaps give a damn for a moment instead, he said that he is still learning english, and he hopes that with enough practise and time he will be able to communicate properly with you soon.

You all like to post big long clever posts, how about you use some of that 'implied' intelligence to actually read what bbud2 is saying. It's not that hard. Honest.

bbud2, keep posting and ignore these nobs, your actually coming up with some better thoughts, ideas and understanding on the situation than the ppl who are putting you down.
Its all well and good that he is just learning English and as I've said he may have some points BUT despite what you think his posts are pretty much unreadable. And the reason they are unreadable isnt anything to do with him learning BUT due to the fact hes too lazy to make some effort. The parts that can be deciphered jump around unrelated points like there's no tomorrow and his spelling and grammar could be considerably better if he would just write it first in a word processor set to an English dictionary so simple spelling and grammar checks could be done.

Additionally his IP tells us hes from Canada. Canada has two primary languages, English and French. He has told us on these forums that his French is worse than his English so if this is the level of his English then how on earth does he communicate in real life
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote