User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Oct 2003, 02:38   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The student loan

I got my second student account the other day.

Hooray for overdrafts \o/

When I finish uni I'll owe approximately £3000, just to the banks I'm with for my overdrafts.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 06:59   #52
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In Soviet Russia...
your details lose your government!

That never gets old.

Anyways, I somehow managed to get a scholarship from my school that pays tuition and fees. I'll probably lose it this semester with my dropping grades, but that only leaves me with 3 semesters to pay for myself. I've got about $20k (USD) in savings atm, from what my parents tucked away when I was younger and the money I've saved from the last few years of summer jobs, which means that between college and rent I'll probably have a few k left when I graduate (depending on what sort of internship I manage to get next summer).

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 07:23   #53
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
how the hell can people live with less then $25000 a year?
my last 1/2 year at uni i lived on $50/month (not including rent/util, which was $400/month)
$50 bought me food and a bus pass

it's possible to live like that.. it's not fun, but it's possible :P
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:28   #54
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I watch my finances like a hawk - I know that if I keep things to a reasonable level I should pay it off no probs with a bit of work in the summer to keep things ticking over.
yeah but you're boring

i spend what i want, it just means i have to work harder at xmas/easter/summer. manual labour is your friend.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:52   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
yeah but you're boring

i spend what i want, it just means i have to work harder at xmas/easter/summer. manual labour is your friend.
I study law, of course I'm boring.