User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:44   #1
Hue_Jass
Professional Noob

Hue_Jass is an unknown quantity at this point
Phraktos

I figured i should make a comment about this because it really pissed me off. I was a Phraktos member since the start of this round. I was loyal and i would have stuck by them for a long time. I had to put up with a lot of shit, like total lack of def, not that great attacks, and a few dicks. But i still called it home because i was proud to be in the alliance. Then i didn't have a chance to get online for 2 days and comeback to find that we are gonna merge with MISTU. I was a fan of it, so i was put on the list of "fked over members who have to wait 72 ticks to join a new alliance" list. In my opinion phraktos is a bunch of sell outs, i have lost all respect i ever had for them and feel like i have wasted my time helping them. They are somplete assholes and don't respect there members at all. I say fk phraktos and Mistu, and you guys are just a bunch of babies who have to try and find the simpleest way to get ahead in the game. Just remember without members you don't have an alliance.

Basically all I am tryin to say is "Phraktos...go **** yourselves"
Hue_Jass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 14:01   #2
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phraktos

The thing is they merged. Supposedly "The best quality" from both alliances. Its sad. They sucked when they were separate, and they suck even more now together. It really made no difference for them to merge. They won't win. Only thing is that they made alliances like ND and VSN have to play.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 14:51   #3
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

it isnt totally fair no. But.. nothing to do becouse the mighty HC of both alliances have made there desicion.

i still hope that PA crew will c that it is not fair and wont allow it in the future. (maby eaven make it interesting and reverse it )

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 15:44   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The thing is they merged. Supposedly "The best quality" from both alliances. Its sad. They sucked when they were separate, and they suck even more now together. It really made no difference for them to merge. They won't win. Only thing is that they made alliances like ND and VSN have to play.
I didnt think you were coming back ever?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:04   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Being top5 is sucky? interesting, means there are only 4 good allies in this game then?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:11   #6
Titos

Titos is an unknown quantity at this point

Well..I was in Phraktos last round, and the biggest problem THEN was comunication...and whit new HC and officers, the problem is still there. Phraktos had/have greate players, and I am sure they will have a better chanse to survive in Mistu.
So..Hue_Jass....going from a ok alliance to a better alliance is a part of the game now, and have been like this since round 2.
So get back in the game and have fun.
Round 3 = HC in Space Hamsters
Round 4 = DC in Veterans
Round 5 = BC in TX
Round 6-7 = Officer in Virus
Round 8 = Member in RaH
Roudn 9 = HC in Seraphim/Dragons
Round 10 = DC in Phraktos
Round 11= Member in 1up (was in Fang some weeks)
Round 12-14 = DC in VGN
Round 15 = Member in 1up
Round 15 = Member in 1up / Back to VGN
Round 16 - 23= Mentor/HC in VGN
Titos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 09:00   #7
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

Phraktos was actually a very good alliance last round till Grim went away on holiday and Krush went and ****ed EVERYTHING up... So you can blame Krush/....
________
Blonde live

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:58.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 09:14   #8
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I didnt think you were coming back ever?
I never left. I just ceased to play competitivly for a bit..
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 09:14   #9
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Being top5 is sucky? interesting, means there are only 4 good allies in this game then?
Colt. Yes it is. And there are only about three or 4 good alliances yes. You are correct.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:27   #10
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

who is winning right now anyway?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:45   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

1up. just.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 00:12   #12
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Alliances - Top 100
Rank Change Name Asteroids Members AVG Score Score
1 1 LCH 96567 98 1.140.627 111.781.475
2 1 1up 85091 99 1.125.180 111.392.861

Not any more. :eek:

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote