User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:23   #1
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
To Wolfpack, Love Me

OKay before you read anymore just know these are my views and not represented by my alliance afaik. So yeah, FAnG, Phratkos and Mistu had nothing to do with this...ANd i'm just a pe0n who knows nothing about politics. But this is still all true and what i know etc.

What the hell guys (WP)?

Firstly you remained neutral, stuck ure members in all gals and waited it out to see who would be the victor of the war. As soon as you got wind that it was going to be a FPM victory you made some secret nap aggreemnent or whatever, basically you got protected so you were able to easily roid the hell out of the Elysium block. Not only did ruin the round for Elysium because you refused to take a stance against FMP - because clearly your a bunch of fu cking pus sies - but you also ruined the round for FMP. How? By napping the winning block you esentially created what was initally a 3 alliance block but a 4th alliance who wasnt really allied but was protected to some extent. There was no fair fight or anything, just over powerment. What a waste of my 5 dollars and more importantly my time.

So thanks guys, pld. Really well done. All you really did was screw up the round. Now Elysium and there friends are pretty much dead, un motivated to play because there is no way to win. Frankly, i think they played as best as they could. And you have done nothing to deserve your alliance so highly ranked.

Heh so a few minutes ago i launched on a WP player in the top 5. I get like 50 pm's from people begging me to recall. Naturally this was just a test, see what happens. Omg can WP cry? seriously you guys are spineless and have no honour. Just fence sit fence sit, join winning side, make secret agreements to secure top places. Why dont you do something meaningful with all 96 of your elite members.

Just some food for thought: while their gal mates were being roided to hell wave after wave and dying WP galaxy members of the Elysium block and other allies, just stood by and watched, did nothing. On one raid on a key "enemy" galaxy I even had a WP HC talking to me about how he would not report the incoming on his galaxy even tho he was the only one online and the whole galaxy got roided. That is i am sorry too low even for my standards. Its just sick how you ****ed every other alliance and just looked at your selves for a self.

so, Wolfpack, what say you?
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:56.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:37   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To Wolfpack, Love Me

couldn't agree more.. though FPM could have done more imho to prevent this from happening, but thats just my 0,5 cents
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:37   #3
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts

Frankly, I'd put equal blame on this to anyone accepting the alliance with WP, not just -on- WP. Just my opinion though.

EDIT: personally, I think I put more blame on FPM than on WP for this, but then again...
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:39   #4
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

True but WP still held the upper hand in that they could have decided to have some balls and make a stand instead of all this fairy chit
________
Web Shows

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:40   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provider
Now it's a huge block against well a small blockie. (ely and what's left of their allies). People really expect WP to make a huge block even bigger? Dont hope so. And we also wont allie with some who we simply dont trust. If the line we set then is seen as fencesitting? hmm you can also say that WP in a way is free to attack by all alliances since it's without allies. Is that fencesitting or staying solo and with that becoming a bigger target. Matter of opinion. But imo you can't sit on a fence when everybody can shoot ya down from it. Fencesitting is being allied with everybody else. And as far as I know are allies something WP doesn't have atm.
Just something i dug up from another thread - it's from a WP HC for those who aren't aware.

Amusing, innit. Knew it was bollocks from the moment i read it.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:40   #6
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

One sentence:

"Shut The Fu ck Up." (Andrew Eldritch, Düsseldorf, 14th April 2004)
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:41   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

awwwwwwwwww poor lil ELY going to do badly in this round
its a game
live with the consenquences
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:41   #8
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Provider is right but the two blocks were engaged in a war with one another, attacking a neutral would mean nothing.
________
Live sex webshows

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:42   #9
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Smudge thats not the point. Ely couldnt do well because they were out numbered, out fleeted and out allied.
________
Live sex

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:46   #10
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Talking Re: To Wolfpack, Love Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
One sentence:

Hard to hear the truth?

As LCH normally says: Its all Hearties fault
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 18:54   #11
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

whatever, i'm going off now. I dont care what you say i am right. WP are puss ies who cant commit to anything and ruined the round because they have no spine. WP = n00bs.
________
Bliss

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:02   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

heh, mind you that you can't really blame this on any alliance but WP. In the end, they hold their own future in their hands and THEY decide what to do with it. Becides, if they weren't in FMP galaxies, I'm sure they won't have been in galaxies of the other block

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:20   #13
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Hard to hear the truth?

As LCH normally says: Its all Hearties fault
Not at all, he has a point there.
But given his position in his alliance he is not the person doing politics, and that is what my comment is refering to.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:20   #14
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

lol, ofcourse FPM is not responsible for it... LOL don`t make me laugh.. you allowed it to happen aswell didn't you?
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:24   #15
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
awwwwwwwwww poor lil ELY going to do badly in this round
its a game
live with the consenquences
ho ho, arent you one big badass!
damn you are so cool
seriously, get a clue

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:27   #16
Heartless

oh wait, wasn't it the same in Round 9 where Ely, LCH (with ToT), Ecl and so on called all the vvomm people complaining "whiners"? Now the same people which accused the losing block of being whiners is whining that they got outnumbered and outgunned... what a strange change in history ...
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:32   #17
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

true, though some people are able to learn from their mistakes, sadly some others cant (arent you FAnG HC and werent you in ToT yourself in r9..ho ho..)

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:37   #18
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Hi Touriquet, got one planet this round?

It is kinda funny that you give your personal view especially AFTER Vsn/Ely/LCH have already been beaten. It would have been something else if you had made such a stance in the beginning of the round when it would actually have mattered if WP was allied to Vsn/Ely/LCH.

But you cry baby now see that you are running out of 'hostile' targets within your score limit and those that still are within your limit get a lot of defense. No surprise that, besides hitting and roiding kicked FAnG members, you want some more easy roids and find out you can not get them from wp planets... (now you surely believe that MPF vs WP would really be a very fair fight this far in the round???? - even you should see the contradiction in your own starting post..)

Hypocrite, multiiing cry baby. Go to mommy. You are so wank
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:41   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

It is kinda funny that you give your personal view especially AFTER Vsn/Ely/LCH have already been beaten. It would have been something else if you had made such a stance in the beginning of the round when it would actually have mattered if WP was allied to Vsn/Ely/LCH.

But you cry baby now see that you are running out of 'hostile' targets within your score limit and those that still are within your limit get a lot of defense. No surprise that, besides hitting and roiding kicked FAnG members, you want some more easy roids and find out you can not get them from wp planets... (now you surely believe that MPF vs WP would really be a very fair fight this far in the round???? - even you should see the contradiction in your own starting post..)

you're the cry baby here, I think we can all agree on that. Atleast the rest can DISCUSS on AD and doesn't need to flame and insult at the end of every post. Learn that and maybe some day your opinion won't end up in some hilarious laughter (which amuses us for 3.2 seconds, sometimes more, sometimes less).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:43   #20
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
funny stuff .
actually he's quite right about it all

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 19:48   #21
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Too bad Kjel, you can try to turn this thread into a flaming fest as well but it's the truth.

Both the timing of Touriquets post and the message it contains are laughable.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 20:03   #22
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts

About 10 days ago it should have been clear to most that elysium&co was losing this war. It's also easy to say in retrospect that the sheer numbers dictated the outcome of the round from tick 0. From tick 0, political maneuvering could have changed things however, and 10 days ago had WP been able to join with ely block, things might still have been swayed.

As it is now, only a war inside the winning block would pose a thread to the 4 alliances in it.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 20:14   #23
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Becides, if they weren't in FMP galaxies, I'm sure they won't have been in galaxies of the other block

rgds Kj
yea, you can be sure of that. by that time "we" (before i retired" we only agreed on a 3 alliance block - no further naps, allies or others in the galaxies, just the 3 alliances.

something the other side didnt have the balls to (it seems)

gladly i quit before i had to live out that mess.

edit :

I must say i never disliked alliances like i do after this round fang, phraktos, mistu and wp - i know you dont give a **** - but your all so blatant arrogant that you dont see that your ****ed up another round.

you guys can block your way up and win for all costs, but surely you will never reach the level famous alliance in the past had.

im so worried that your all so fking stupid that you did it again.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 20:17   #24
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

So can anyone tell me how the situation currently is on top? Are there still targets, or can we expect Wp to be targetted by now?
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 20:22   #25
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
oh wait, wasn't it the same in Round 9 where Ely, LCH (with ToT), Ecl and so on called all the vvomm people complaining "whiners"? Now the same people which accused the losing block of being whiners is whining that they got outnumbered and outgunned... what a strange change in history ...

may i note you that VsN was both in EVL and VVOMM... so we no doubt have a right to be pissed at certain ppl for screwing another round of pa as if its nothing
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 20:43   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Kje in talking rubbish total non shocker.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:30   #27
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Quote:

Wouldnt have mattered, WP were pressured by other people to ally but they didnt, not my job to say anything.

Quote:

Yeah i am running out of targets and bigger guys do get defence but how is that uncommon in anyway? Make it sound like its my fault, lol. So what if i want some more roids? I've hit 1 kicked fang planet....

Well if WoflPack think they are so mighty let them prove it, sure a war wont last long but we'lll all be alot more roid fat. And i dont mind that ...

Just because i roided your farms first dont have a tantrum over it okay?
________
GONG BONGS

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:43   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not exactly in the loop but I'm rather surprised that WP sided against Elysium. Perhaps the HC can answer that question better - they might simply know that the majority of WP were in FPM galaxies thus the political decisions that WP could employ were thus limited. The only way you can get actively involved in a war is if you control your members and their galaxies - if FPM was controlling them anyway then it's only logical.

Anyway, I fail to really see the point of your post to be honest. Its all done and dusted now, the only fun you are going to have now is if your block splits up. A FPM vs WP will not give you much entertainment/fun - it would just be a slaughter against WP and you would be without targets very quickly, not to mention it would fk up your mixed galaxies all the more.

What you don't realize is that each war requires careful consideration as they require alot of effort - simply put: a three alliance team war against WP wouldnt bring about enough benefits to make the effort worthwhile. Infact, it could help certain alliances within it to become #1 and I believe all three alliances in FPM want to be #1 (except maybe Mistu who don't seem too bothered.)

Also, from another angle - killing WP gets rid of a wild card that can help one of the FPM (or two) to become top alliances.

So currently, however you look at it - WP are currently a key decision for the alliances of FAnG. Phraktos and Mistu which is probably why they havent all out hit WP yet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 01:48   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Too bad Kjel, you can try to turn this thread into a flaming fest as well but it's the truth.

Both the timing of Touriquets post and the message it contains are laughable.
yet you decided to do nothing more then flaming. I never said I agree with what touri posted here. But you're as worse as the only thing you do on AD is flaming. Look at your last 100 posts and find me 5 which didn't contain any flames.

You are worth less then the worst poster, cause atleast he/she tries. You don't have a goal or a point to prove, you're just out there to flame and troll.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 01:53   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
hehe, zhukov is a genious compared to you

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:00   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
'Kjel'. Sounds almost lubricating.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:02   #32
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
One sentence:

How exactly did he pronounce that space between the eff-yew and see-kay?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:05   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I'm not exactly in the loop but I'm rather surprised that WP sided against Elysium. Perhaps the HC can answer that question better - they might simply know that the majority of WP were in FPM galaxies thus the political decisions that WP could employ were thus limited. The only way you can get actively involved in a war is if you control your members and their galaxies - if FPM was controlling them anyway then it's only logical.

Anyway, I fail to really see the point of your post to be honest. Its all done and dusted now, the only fun you are going to have now is if your block splits up. A FPM vs WP will not give you much entertainment/fun - it would just be a slaughter against WP and you would be without targets very quickly, not to mention it would fk up your mixed galaxies all the more.

What you don't realize is that each war requires careful consideration as they require alot of effort - simply put: a three alliance team war against WP wouldnt bring about enough benefits to make the effort worthwhile. Infact, it could help certain alliances within it to become #1 and I believe all three alliances in FPM want to be #1 (except maybe Mistu who don't seem too bothered.)

Also, from another angle - killing WP gets rid of a wild card that can help one of the FPM (or two) to become top alliances.

So currently, however you look at it - WP are currently a key decision for the alliances of FAnG. Phraktos and Mistu which is probably why they havent all out hit WP yet.
You are correct in many ways here zhil, not likely of me to agree with ya but ...

however you have to bare in mind that it is Phraktos who is upholding the nap with WP, not FAnG. Also, the initial block was FAnG, MISTU and Phraktos and that block got formed when Eclipse didn't announce to disband yet.
Shared galaxies WERE MADE before eclipse announced their stuff. 95% of the MFP galaxies were infact dealt with before eclipse made their announcement. Fact that there are WP involved in those galaxies was purely cause WP was considered Neutral and for that FAnG didn't forbid it's members to add them to their galaxies.

mistu, phraktos and fang members got deliberatly grouped together in galaxies. We however never even contacted WP and asked them to be in our galaxies (FAnG that is, I don't know about the other allies). We nonetheless did not mind because at that time, we figured we'd have a decent fight with the EVL + Eclipse block.

This is not our defence against all those accusations, it are just simple facts you cannot deny. I agree with Touri that we shouldn't have napped WP. I don't agree with how he posted it which clearly didn't show much respect for anyone, but nonetheless he has a point (maybe too late, but so be it).

Also, ofc the #1 spot is important. Eclipse, and therefor you aswell, of all pple should know what it means to end #1. They didn't end r10 as #1, their nice ally Ely did, but nonetheless does EVERYONE believe that Eclipse was the engine of the EET block. Even I believe no alliance but Eclipse in EET deserved to end #1.

Like you said, it's all done and dusted now. Nonetheless do I not believe this round is over.

Nway, this is how I feel about all this.

(see hicks, lord_dain, you can make a point and not flame in a thread aswell, I hope you can reply with a decent flameless point)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:17   #34
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You are correct in many ways here zhil, not likely of me to agree with ya but ...

however you have to bare in mind that it is Phraktos who is upholding the nap with WP, not FAnG. Also, the initial block was FAnG, MISTU and Phraktos and that block got formed when Eclipse didn't announce to disband yet.
Shared galaxies WERE MADE before eclipse announced their stuff. 95% of the MFP galaxies were infact dealt with before eclipse made their announcement. Fact that there are WP involved in those galaxies was purely cause WP was considered Neutral and for that FAnG didn't forbid it's members to add them to their galaxies.

mistu, phraktos and fang members got deliberatly grouped together in galaxies. We however never even contacted WP and asked them to be in our galaxies (FAnG that is, I don't know about the other allies). We nonetheless did not mind because at that time, we figured we'd have a decent fight with the EVL + Eclipse block.

This is not our defence against all those accusations, it are just simple facts you cannot deny. I agree with Touri that we shouldn't have napped WP. I don't agree with how he posted it which clearly didn't show much respect for anyone, but nonetheless he has a point (maybe too late, but so be it).

Also, ofc the #1 spot is important. Eclipse, and therefor you aswell, of all pple should know what it means to end #1. They didn't end r10 as #1, their nice ally Ely did, but nonetheless does EVERYONE believe that Eclipse was the engine of the EET block. Even I believe no alliance but Eclipse in EET deserved to end #1.

Like you said, it's all done and dusted now. Nonetheless do I not believe this round is over.

Nway, this is how I feel about all this.

(see hicks, lord_dain, you can make a point and not flame in a thread aswell, I hope you can reply with a decent flameless point)

rgds Kj
Indeed, when I say #1 I dont necessarily mean #1 ingame - although it would be nice. FAnG currently can claim that, and I havent seen anything special from Phraktos/Mistu to spur them ahead in saying they are the 'engine of the block' or somewhat.

Most sane people regard Eclipse as the #1 alliance of r10.

Even if FAnG end #2 in rankings, if they show enough skill then likewise, FAnG will be considered #1 alliance for r10.5

Right now, there is too little to go for me to assess which alliance is strongest in the FPM block.

And Eclipse disbanding really did fk up the 'sides' to speak.

Personally, I know what I would have done if I was WP HC, but then thats not based on the info WP obviously has at hand, so their current 'fence' sitting may be the best thing they can possibly do. Especially if my above theory on Wolfpacks exact political position is correct.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:19   #35
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Don't you love game stagnation due to super-blocking -- lol

Personally I wonder how long PA will last with crud like this that loses players and money to keep this game running...

Hey I have an idea --- why don't we block all the big allainces together in one giant block and pound all the non-allied planets into rubble and then declare we all won~!!??

That would be funny - but in a way,.. thats whats been kinda' happening all along.... and sadly new blood (players) plays this game just 1 time and decides to move on to other more fair (and fun) games to play...

feel great oh ye' superblockers - yee have done this game such a great service with your win..!~ congratulations and cudo's for such a great (ahem) well deserved victory through great tactics and strategys in combat.

(with love)
Remby --
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:20   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zhil, stop arguing with these people and make some more damned comics. Youre one of the few genuinely funny PA Comic people that ever survived from stripcreator
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 05:11   #37
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Zhil, stop arguing with these people and make some more damned comics. Youre one of the few genuinely funny PA Comic people that ever survived from stripcreator
I remember looking at stripcreator a few weeks back and laughing at Ping Timeout! again

Although honestly, I dont think Ive had much inspiration to write more stuff. r9 I might have. The WEET block I could have had fun with.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 05:45   #38
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Top 100 planets

FPM ~70%
WP ~12%
EVL ~8%
Neutrals mostly in FPM gals ~10%

Couldn't be arsed to look further than top 100. I got so depressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
So can anyone tell me how the situation currently is on top? Are there still targets, or can we expect Wp to be targetted by now?
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 06:45   #39
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Hypocrites 99%
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 06:50   #40
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bla bla bla

you ****ed up the round. no need for this gibberish.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 06:54   #41
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

WP had no other way to get this position then napping FPM, so good but lame politics on there side. FPM didn't need WP to get the spot they have know. So, which side is the lame side?

P.S. I don't like both, and so damn happy I ain't playing for real this round
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 07:10   #42
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
we figured we'd have a decent fight with the EVL + Eclipse block.

funny you are saying that, cuz we as VsN weren`t even approached by EL untill Eclipse announced its disbanding.. so how did you know we would be on their side
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 07:34   #43
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
funny you are saying that, cuz we as VsN weren`t even approached by EL untill Eclipse announced its disbanding.. so how did you know we would be on their side
MPF knew they where strong together, but in there eyes didn't had the BIG overhand(like it turned out). They encouraged an all vs them war(Besided what now happened with WP), so they thought all others EVL + Ecl, would side up against them. Most alliances did, although 2 big flaws,

1) Eclipse disbanding
2) The "WP" accident

So, they where left with a shitty round. But the initial intentions where not that bad tbh
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 11:37   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
m8, I don't know nor care if VsN was approached by eclipse etc at that time. My point is that our block figured we'd have a decent fight against the other block, no matter what alliances were present in it. Fact that it was a copy of EET (only with a lighter version of ToT) means that it would have been a fair fight.

It's really sad Eclipse left, not cause I ever liked them, but we'd have a fight atleast.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 11:40   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
True but WP still held the upper hand in that they could have decided to have some balls and make a stand instead of all this fairy chit

clearly WP were the better side.

Good going WP.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:07   #46
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

WP are teh suck, who really cares?
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 13:09   #47
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
m8, I don't know nor care if VsN was approached by eclipse etc at that time. My point is that our block figured we'd have a decent fight against the other block, no matter what alliances were present in it. Fact that it was a copy of EET (only with a lighter version of ToT) means that it would have been a fair fight.

It's really sad Eclipse left, not cause I ever liked them, but we'd have a fight atleast.

rgds Kj

Its interresting that Elysium find it deplorable now, yet they didnt mind when it was FAnG/Dragons vs EET in round 10, when they had near double our numbers.

IF they cannot fight back then it is there fault for bringing this on themselves.

And elysium have the gall to beleive they won round 10. did they fk, FAnG/Dragons fought most of the round against the odds and were more successful, and lost due more to rl than to that of our opponents. Yet did we complain at Pack for not siding with us fully? had they sided with us EET would not have lasted very long.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:35   #48
Jackal2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
Well if WoflPack think they are so mighty let them prove it, sure a war wont last long but we'lll all be alot more roid fat. And i dont mind that ...
TouriQuet I have come to the conclusion you are right! Your alliance should show they have some balls and declare war on Phraktos Mistu and WP! Ofcourse your petty alliance won't hold out long in a 3 vs 1 scenario but hey, we would be more roid fat and we don't mind that! So go ahead little boy, make your HC declare war on M, P and W, and show some balls! Seriously FAnG owns all and so do you so why not take on this challenge
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:27   #49
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bleh, no one wants to win for themselves nowadays
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:35   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe wolfpack and phraktos versus fang and mistu to alleviate (FOR ****S SAKE SOMEONE STOP THE BOREDOM) the rather tedious "end" of round we appear to (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'LL PAY YOU IF YOU ATTACK SOMEONE) have.