User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:36   #1
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
Ruler/planet name = your IRC nick

Sometimes, our HC can look really, really stupid. One of those times was when Juice, our military HC, "forgot" to change his planet/ruler name after shuffle (I think he spoke to Appoco because he was convinced he changed it but it was lost in the system, but hey-ho).

But good lord, it does make it amusing when it's the top of Top Roiding Planets:

Top Roiding Planets Size Value Score
334 13 9 7 F Crew Cat 809 (+473) 729,386 1,942,046

That's one minor victory this round... is that enough? Probably.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:49   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Ruler/planet name = your IRC nick

Wut? :/
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:50   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I don't understand....

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:54   #4
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Juice's planet/ruler name is "Juice of F Crew", guess that's not clear.

Sandmans front page shows "F Crew" as top roiding planet.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:55   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

oh...lovely

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:56   #6
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

i couldn't be prouder of him

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 13:59   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think this is another private F-Crew wankfest that they felt like making public. Keep up the good work guys, the community loves you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 14:06   #8
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Wow, you guys have no sense of humour whatsoever
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 16:56   #9
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

yea and he lost 500k value getting that too. I'm real proud
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 17:04   #10
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light

haha way to go Juice..

hmm looks like mzyxblahwhatsyanick? is just jealous he doesnt get invited to more wankfests

nice job on the 'fun thread' slamming as always pa community!

god bless you all
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 17:27   #11
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Actually he lost 250k value and gained 10.6k XP... so net score gain of Lots. Well calced LocknLoad
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 18:20   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FC]Imperial
hmm looks like mzyxblahwhatsyanick? is just jealous he doesnt get invited to more wankfests
I was actually being sincere.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 18:27   #13
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

is it just me who finds it amusing he will he will be one of the most roided planets tommorow?

oh good.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 18:50   #14
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

This is good thread.
I have to go now and settle my donation for the homosexual panda bear fund.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 19:22   #15
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

now we know who to blame for their pending extinction eh

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 19:45   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

F-Crew should stop spamming the forums, while they are at they could try to not be shit (I may or may not mean ingame...)
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 20:36   #17
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
F-Crew should stop spamming the forums, while they are at they could try to not be shit (I may or may not mean ingame...)
wow, that was creative!! yeah lets ban f-crew from posting on the forums, tbh i think you will be doing us a favor so we dont have to read the crap you guys put on it
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 20:50   #18
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Yay, let's suck all the fun out of PA, then you can play all by yourselves.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 20:57   #19
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I feel burned, you guys win.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 23:28   #20
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Shown by the thread you started because of this one, I think they actually did win. Altho the community weeps for the both of you, especially you pig.
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 23:37   #21
pig
1up on you

Thanks, I'm weeping.

I just got top roiding planet on sandmans. Do I win now?
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 00:10   #22
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

You haven't won because you didn't make a mistake with the ruler/planet names like Juice did.

Sorry, that is rather getting back on topic.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 00:31   #23
pig
1up on you

i did, i meant to put pig of 1up in there, but I forgot to
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 02:38   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

pig, are you bored? Why are you even bothering?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 12:02   #25
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeh
Actually he lost 250k value and gained 10.6k XP... so net score gain of Lots. Well calced LocknLoad
Yes you are right. 243836 to be exact. My bad but still I would not lose that much value for any xp/score gain.

All though the salvage was nice
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 12:06   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
Yes you are right. 243836 to be exact. My bad but still I would not lose that much value for any xp/score gain.
This would probably explain partially why eXilition is usually tough to beat. A lot of other alliances (Destiny, ToF, and so on) are willing to sacrifice huge amounts of fleet for short term gains they will probably be ceparated from the next night anyways.

A minor victory on the short run, a major defeat on the long.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 14:05   #27
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad

All though the salvage was nice
I guess eXi don't really get into that kind of situation that often I think with a week and a half left in the round it's perfectly acceptable to drop 250k value in exchange for 650k score - at the size Juice was it would've been almost impossible to get that kind of score before the end of the round any other way
Unread 10 Oct 2007, 14:20   #28
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, in keeping with the original post... i'm Ultimate Newbie of Strategy!!

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote