User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jan 2006, 09:47   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Calling PA Counterstrike Clans

Does anyone play CounterStrike:Source?

If so this is my clans server, come on over and give us a match sometime.

195.20.109.20:27015

Also you can arrange a match on our website

www.mod-uk.net

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 10:34   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Calling PA Counterstrike Clans

i play on uktrainingcamp servers.

although recently ive had a spout of retardedness and dropped from 30th / 18,000 to 80th

i may come and take a peek and see if you dudes are any good tho
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 11:00   #3
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Whats maps do you play?

Im sure my clan would more than happily give ya a game on Office
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 12:36   #4
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

cs_italy
de_dust
de_aztec
de_cbble
cs_office
de_melodys
de_chateau
de_dust2
de_piranesi
de_clan_mill_beta
de_prodigy
cs_compound
de_middleages
de_train
de_nuke
de_tides
de_contra
de_port
de_inferno
de_dust_pcg
cs_assault
cs_militia
de_jor1_b2

There are a few new ones on there, which have only been put on in the last week (de_melodys, de_jor1_b2, de_middleages). Mainly testing them atm, not sure about if were gonna keep them (we wanted something new).

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 14 Feb 2006 at 11:05.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 12:54   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

try a different version of assault, there are some great ones.

basic assault just sucks unless you are terrorist
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 15:20   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i also heartily recommend sandland as an ace map
the matrix is also a laugh
and laras mansion although noone ever plays it simply because you can climb to the very top of her house and if you time the jump right you will land in the swimming pool (you can even shoot out the glass on your way down)

i did it once. others tried and ended up ****ING DED
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 15:22   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I only play 1.6 once in a while. Can I get Source through Steam? And what's the costs etc?
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 15:35   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I only play 1.6 once in a while. Can I get Source through Steam? And what's the costs etc?
css (standalone) costs $19.95 from steam

or you can get a dvd (cs:s, dod:s and hl2 deathmatch) from amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...003450-3674258 for £14.99+ p&p (free if super saver)
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 16:18   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sthe CS that works as a game in its own right?

I have HL2, but never worked out if I wanted CS, since I wouldn't feel happy going up against all the l337 playas like JJ who'd shoot me dead and then shout 'BOOM! HEADSHOT!'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 16:48   #10
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

I have HL2, but never worked out if I wanted CS, since I wouldn't feel happy going up against all the l337 playas like JJ who'd shoot me dead and then shout 'BOOM! HEADSHOT!'
If you have a legal copy of hl2 it should have css included on it for free.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 16:49   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I had to give up playing this sort of thing when I realised the people killing me were half my age...

We're breeding a race of super children. In my day all we played was mario
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 17:45   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:

i dont shout
i scream

god im good.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 18:36   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I had to give up playing this sort of thing when I realised the people killing me were half my age...

We're breeding a race of super children. In my day all we played was mario
The major difference between video games 20 years ago and now is that, back then, the basic idea was to learn the levels by rote, as it were - something which is especially true with Mario: The Lost Levels, as there are some things that WILL kill you because you need to know what to do before you do it.

Games nowadays are based around twitch gaming and reactions to unpredictable circumstances, which may well be a response to the rise of multiplayer gaming.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 18:57   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh indeed and the net reult is that we end up with a whole generation of 12 year olds who look like crack addicts between hits.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 20:37   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For some reason I can't play counterstrike source on my 3GB RAM 7800 GT PC configuration without choppiness. I can't compete at all, the frames constantly freeze, regardless of whether I have graphics on highest or lowest setting. I can play BF2 and any other game without a hitch, but HL2 and CSS are too choppy to be competitive and enjoyable in multiplayer.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 20:39   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
For some reason I can't play counterstrike source on my 3GB RAM 7800 GT PC configuration without choppiness. I can't compete at all, the frames constantly freeze, regardless of whether I have graphics on highest or lowest setting. I can play BF2 and any other game without a hitch, but HL2 and CSS are too choppy to be competitive and enjoyable in multiplayer.
It's either the Source engine being funny, which it is known to do on occasion, or (more likely) you're getting a non-zero amount of choke. HL2DM and CS:S deal with choke incredibly badly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 01:28   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

goto the console and type

rate 20000
cl_updaterate 50

and see if it makes a difference

alternatively goto http://c--source.com/ and try some of that crap

theres a better page somewhere but i cant find it in my bookmarks
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 01:53   #18
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
goto the console and type

rate 20000
cl_updaterate 50

and see if it makes a difference

alternatively goto http://c--source.com/ and try some of that crap

theres a better page somewhere but i cant find it in my bookmarks
I'll try that, thank you.
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 10:18   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

i joined teh server and ended up playing against about 7 bots and 2 real people..
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 23:43   #20
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i joined teh server and ended up playing against about 7 bots and 2 real people..
Hehe yeah, its seems to be luck more than judgement lately as to when to get the server full, but usually about 8pm GMT is a good time.

Anyway played against you today, not to bad :P

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:05   #21
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
try a different version of assault, there are some great ones.

basic assault just sucks unless you are terrorist
What "Assault Map" would you suggest?

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 14:39   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster
Hehe yeah, its seems to be luck more than judgement lately as to when to get the server full, but usually about 8pm GMT is a good time.

Anyway played against you today, not to bad :P

my kdr is around 2.8 dude
and im top 30 already \o/

god i rock.

although id imagine its more to do with random people joining whove clearly never played before