User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2007, 19:20   #251
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
1.This is a forum; it's meant for discussion. If you don't like it; don't read.

2.What? do you know how stupidly absurd this sounds? just because I've never tried to join a top alliance I don't know how their politics work? I expect nothing less of you though Rinoa

3.What

4.Again; what. I've referred to toot a few times (most of the time referring to him as "a player") on the forum. I don't believe that I've ever referred to Amycus. I've never even played a round with him in sin.

5.A little less but what relevance does this have?

6.If "youre galmates" is just jer, then yes, yes I do annoy them.
Although I'd like to know who my new best friend is; I was blissfully unaware of the fact that I have friends
What relevance does this bear to the discussion?

7.Surely you mean more than 1500 planets? and no; I've never finished inside of the top 100 which isn't really surprising considering the fact that the only 2 roudns that I finished were rounds 13 and 19; 13 being the only round that I've played fully where we were outplayed by eXilition. When were you last in the top 100? (if at all).
I'd like to know how relevant this is to the discussion.

8.You're trying to claim that because I've never had a top 100 finish; my political insight is bad? Wait; how many eXilition HCs finished in the top100 in round 13? (this was, from what I've heard, the round where their HC have been best)
It's like claiming that a dog can't run fast because it is deaf.

To answer your points Kila:

1. You are right. I now have you on ignore

2. No top alliance in their right mind would let you in. Ofc you cant have a clue about top
level alliance workings if you have never been in one. I think this is exemplified by when you pmed me and told me the way that Destiny could have won was to goto war with vgn and ct from the start and concentrate on fcing their top planets with Bs/cr.

3. Claim to fame is an expression used to show why someone was famous/popular for some reason. You might study this in your upcoming english GSCE's . Best of luck with them they are a bit trickier than the 11+ exams.

4. Amycus for one will back me up that you namecheck him and others a hell of a lot just because you talked to them a couple of times in pm or somethin.

5. It shows that you are a bit part player

6. From what i have encountered you have been a laughing stock in any gal you have landed in.

7. No i mean there are less than 1500 active planets playing. There may be 2k or so signed up but so many are sitting idle in high clusters.

8. eh i think you will find all exilition hc's have finished top 100 at some point. And my point was that not only are you a terrible critic of the game but also a terrible player. And yes i have been top 100 back in days when it was a lot harder than now. Just ask any of my old Hc's.

and i do believe my proper response when you asked me if Ct's win would be valid was:

Rinoa: They probably wont have #1 planet
Rinoa: or #1 gal
Rinoa: or any in top 20
Rinoa: and not even highest average of top 3 allies so i wouldnt class it as an overwhelming win.

But that was my own personal view dont see why u need to bring it up here as if i was out to stir up some CT CANT CLAIM THE WIN crap
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 12 Mar 2007 at 19:56.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 19:35   #252
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Alliances are a team.

The ranks decide the best alliance based on team score.

So where exactly does one need to have a top planet?

If other alliances choose to put a lot of score into a few planets at the expense of the rest of its members, why should that reflect badly on an alliance that chooses to treat all members equally?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:53   #253
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
2. No top alliance in their right mind would let you in. Ofc you cant have a clue about top
level alliance workings if you have never been in one.
Oh right because I've applied to so many and they've all rejected me amirite.

Quote:
I think this is exemplified by when you pmed me and told me the way that Destiny could have won was to goto war with vgn and ct from the start and concentrate on fcing their top planets with Bs/cr.
Now let's not twist my words. I claimed that the fact that the top 3 alliances spent the majority of the round doing galraids was pathetic and that if there's anything that 1up and eXilition have proven time and time again it is that proactive politics are superior to reactive politics. You then raised the "CT have more Etds and gain way more score than us" to which I replied stating that you should have fleetcaught them. You then attempted to laugh at me for suggesting to fleetcatch BS/CR and I explained that it wasn't too difficult to fleetcatch Etd BS with Fr and their De with Xan Fi.

Quote:
3. Claim to fame is an expression used to show why someone was famous/popular for some reason.
Yes I got that; I just don't see how I ever used being in SiN as a claim to fame.

Quote:
You might study this in your upcoming english GSCE's . Best of luck with them they are a bit trickier than the 11+ exams.
You almost made a funny; but due to your ignorance you missed the fact that I did them last summer. I also find it hilariously ironic that you are slating my use of the English language and will gladly point out all of the mistakes in your previous post (which Furball asked you to use a spell checker for as it was quite dire) if you wish.
Just for the record - I got A in both English and English literature, what did you get in your GCSEs?

Quote:
4. Amycus for one will back me up that you namecheck him and others a hell of a lot just because you talked to them a couple of times in pm or somethin.
I've actually never namechecked him. He's just corrected me in PM - I've played in SiN with him at some point; it was the early part of round 13 before he decided to leave as he was unhappy with the politics of the alliance.
Either way I'd also love to see him back you up here with some evidence though.
Love the way you keep accusing me of namechecking people when you've so far namechecked Furball, toot and Amycus (twice).

Quote:
5. It shows that you are a bit part player
What?

Quote:
6. From what i have encountered you have been a laughing stock in any gal you have landed in.
Oh right since you know which gal I've landed in each round - please tell me which gals I've been the laughing stock of apart from the Ascendancy gal that kept me for the sheer comedy value of jerome's annoyance.

Quote:
7. No i mean there are less than 1500 active planets playing. There may be 2k or so signed up but so many are sitting idle in high clusters.
Surely it's harder to finish in the top 100 when there are more active planets? Unless you mean something completely different and managed to word your point so badly that I misunderstood it (see what I mean about your incoherent use of the English language?)

Quote:
8. eh i think you will find all exilition hc's have finished top 100 at some point.
That's beside the point; the HC didn't finish in the top 100 in round 13 ergo they were bad at PA that round. By your own logic this means that they were also shit at politics that round, no?

Quote:
And my point was that not only are you a terrible critic of the game but also a terrible player.
Yes because being bad at PA makes you a terrible critic of the game right? Jose Mourinho shouldn't criticise his players for being shit because he was never the best in the world!!
Ad Hominems don't work past the age of 12 Rinoa; now I know you're into pre-pubescent girls and are therefore accustomed to being surrounded by little kids but you've got to adapt when you're arguing with "big boys".

Quote:
And yes i have been top 100 back in days when it was a lot harder than now. Just ask any of my old Hc's.
Proof?

Quote:
and i do believe my proper response when you asked me if Ct's win would be valid was
I never asked you if it would be valid. Don't put words in my mouth please.

<Rinoa> we will have #1 planet
<Rinoa> #1 gal and highest average
<Rinoa> thast better than main win in a shit round

Is what you said, I disagreed with this and you then proceeded to question the validity of their win. When I disagreed with that too; you questioned if people would ever take CT seriously.

Also, what you just "pasted" is fake.

Quote:
But that was my own personal view dont see why u need to bring it up here as if i was out to stir up some CT CANT CLAIM THE WIN crap
I brought it up as I found it comical and thought that it would be nice to see the discussion it would generate on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So where exactly does one need to have a top planet?

If other alliances choose to put a lot of score into a few planets at the expense of the rest of its members, why should that reflect badly on an alliance that chooses to treat all members equally?
Exactly. Rinoa is merely chronically retarded.

Anyway Rinoa; thanks for the entertainment, you've kept me amused for the best part of an hour.
xxx
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:07   #254
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

is there not CT members in 2:5? one alliance has 3 members there...so one could say, they have the #1 galaxy....
thats allaince isnt CT/VGN/DEST
as far as not having top planets, we have planets in the top 100, and in my opinion, what CT has done this round is an excellent example of what teamwork is all about...maybe no huge superstars, just good consistant hard working players... all hitting it hard every day, all pulling their weight

it's only Monday by the way, CT hasn't won anything yet. We still have work to do

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 12 Mar 2007 at 21:13.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:21   #255
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

oh, but we won't add the last 5 players, bc we want to get highest avg score

We only have to figure out how to bring h3lls angels score down a couple of notches.
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:26   #256
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
is there not CT members in 2:5? one alliance has 3 members there...so one could say, they have the #1 galaxy....
thats allaince isnt CT/VGN/DEST
as far as not having top planets, we have planets in the top 100, and in my opinion, what CT has done this round is an excellent example of what teamwork is all about...maybe no huge superstars, just good consistant hard working players... all hitting it hard every day, all pulling their weight

it's only Monday by the way, CT hasn't won anything yet. We still have work to do
The point i was trying to make is that yes you will deserve the win but it is not a comprehensive victory compared to alliance victories in the past. As stated by someone previously in the thread , this round has turned into nothing more than a roid race.

But if anyone is to know how you have functioned, who better than a member of your enemy who has witnessed first hand your attacking and defence skills. Your defence has looked very strong i must admit and the team players deserve credit for that.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:02   #257
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=193320

this thread may or may not necessarily contain an accurate prediction of the future by any player of this forum. I enjoyed the sentences featuring 'CT' and 'ingenuity' the most.

bump it i'll get mad
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:10   #258
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Conspiracy are essentially going to be a blunt instrument in this round and I think they'll take it through sheer activity and brute force.

Won't be spectacular, but they'll get there in the end.
You wouldnt be reffering to that comment by any chance?
nice prediction heh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:12   #259
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the posts by others make better reading, actually.
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:59   #260
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Oh right since you know which gal I've landed in each round - please tell me which gals I've been the laughing stock of apart from the Ascendancy gal that kept me for the sheer comedy value of jerome's annoyance.
I was in gal with Kila once, but thats another story.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 00:05   #261
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I was in gal with Kila once, but thats another story.
That buddypack was quite funny.
Gate: "Kila I need 2 xans or so, I'm going terran and Stein is going zik"
Me: "Yeah, whatever, will sort it"
shuffle comes - 4 ziks and 1 terran.
And no active randoms either.
I quit after a while though due to boredom \o/
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 00:23   #262
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Ill never forgive you

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 00:43   #263
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
anyway my bets are on Vision
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
That my friend is why you are a poor man.
That is one of the many points I made, I believe it is spot on!
Unread 6 May 2008, 15:16   #264
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Riddim, Orange and Scorpio were in love with Xanadu. Xanadu was the one of those 3 I liked the most
Hell yeah!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote