User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:33   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My dreams lately

Have been very disturbing, not nightmares, just too vivid. The last two nights I have slept like a baby, but I can remember both dreams extremly well. They are still sitting in my mind now and have done throughout the day.

The first dream was me, going back home and hooking up with my ex girlfriend. I was back for 2 weeks. We had sex etc, everything was great again, in fact not great awesome. The sex was great, her company was great and it was an all round great experience, anyway the day before I was supposed to leave to go back to university, I get a phone call from her saying she is pregnant.

Now her being Catholic, meant that she didnt want an abortion and she wanted to marry me. This dream accelarated alot and it ended up with us being married and having a kid, The acceleration process sped up more, and we were living in a nice flat in the centre of London, with both of us having degrees and both of us having good city jobs. However at this point it gets weird. EVERY FIT GIRL IN THE WORLD WANTED ME.

It got me thinking, how do you get that fine balance between marrying the right person, and trying to find the right person, because in theory you could be waiting your whole life trying to find the right person and not find them, or you could settle with someone who is great when your young, but I assume those doubts will creep into your mind.

The second dream occured in Dublin. For some reason I was there, pretty much the same scenario, I was with my ex gf, she got pregnant, and we were too marry. Except I was in Dublic on my stag do. Whilst in Dublin, i met an amazing girl I knew and had to choose between her and my ex. I remember having great sex with her, yet feeling so much guilt. But once again, the question arose, do I cut my losses and marry this great woman who I know and adore, or do I try and find something better.

Its a bit like a car.

I have £15000 do I buy a VW Golf today or wait 12 months to get a VW GTI, when by that time I might of missed out on the fun of having the Golf and the GTI might not be so desireable anymore.

Anyone else had weird dreams like this, which question life decisions?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:55   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My dreams lately

there's a simple solution.

adultery.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:57   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there's a simple solution.

adultery.
simple, but not the right thing to do, then again you either play or you get played
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 21:19   #4
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Dreams are remembered through rehearsal of them through your memory, more you try and remember, more you'll re-call. Although orgasmic dreams about your ex? hmm.....perhaps subconsciously you still want her? Dreams are afterall, what we secretly want subconsciously...
Hope this helps...if not......tough.
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 21:44   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Your dreams seems very pleasent compared to most of mine.

I envy you
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:25   #6
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: My dreams lately

Seems to me you've got still quite a thing for your ex maybe?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 03:54   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
Dreams are remembered through rehearsal of them through your memory, more you try and remember, more you'll re-call.
That's bullshit.

Dreams are only remembered if you awake during REM (Stages 3-4 of your sleep, where your eyes are moving around and you're in the deepest area of sleep - REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement). If you wake up during this, or just before or just after, then you're more likely to remember a dream.

So for instance, if your alarm goes off when you're in the middle of a "vivid dream", it's likely you were in the middle of REM when you got woken up. Therefore you remember what you were dreaming about.

Don't worry about it pig. Dreams don't mean shit, most of the time. It's just your subconscious trying to make sense of a lot of various facts/figures/fiction. It doesn't mean anything concrete.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 04:13   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have £15000 do I buy a VW Golf today or wait 12 months to get a VW GTI, when by that time I might of missed out on the fun of having the Golf and the GTI might not be so desireable anymore.
the VW GTI (20th edition, 337, and especially the R32, 3.5 VR6, 260hp, AWD *grrr*)
-will always be THE desirable car

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 04:20   #9
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
the VW GTI (20th edition, 337, and especially the R32, 3.5 VR6, 260hp, AWD *grrr*)
-will always be THE desirable car

You have to remember cars in Europe are a lot lot lot lot lot different to cars in America.
(although you're probably right, I don't know much about cars in general)
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 05:04   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spot the non sensical events in your dreams, and cut them off if you want them to stop.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 05:06   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

what tomkat sed, if u wake up immidiately like ur eyes shot open u tend to remember dreams so i heard
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 05:27   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're worried about having too many options just tell every girl you meet that you compare them to cars. That'll do the trick.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 07:08   #13
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
Dreams are afterall, what we secretly want subconsciously...
I secretly want to be hunted down by a dragon in a giant library?

Oh dear im more ****ed up than i thought
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 08:49   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
what tomkat sed, if u wake up immidiately like ur eyes shot open u tend to remember dreams so i heard
This discussion seems to come up quite often.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 12:51   #15
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
It's not really a discussion, it's a fact
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:10   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You have to remember cars in Europe are a lot lot lot lot lot different to cars in America.
(although you're probably right, I don't know much about cars in general)
He is right though, the GTi is a great car, and the R32 has pretty damn impressive stats.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:23   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If he's only got £15,000 to spend, he's gojng ot have to wait a damn sight longer than a year to get an R32.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:12   #18
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Tomkat is exactly right. REM sleep if when you actually get your rest and theres generally 3-4 cycles of it a night. Lack of REM sleep is imsomnia, even if you actually get to sleep you still wont feel rested etc.

I just did it in pharmacy yesterday
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:19   #19
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
Tomkat is exactly right
You make it sound like this kind of thing is unusual
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:34   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Last night I dreamt that I was at a mate's house helping him move but after packing one box I spent the rest of the time looking for ice cream in his freezers (he had quite a few in different parts of his house for some reason).

Worst part is I woke up before I found the ice cream
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote