User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:39   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: short on cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Unless your blood gives you super powers it's probably not worth going on about.
if it didn't.
would i?
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:43   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
if it didn't.
would i?
I don't know, this Zar fellow seems to go on about his great social status despite it not gifting much (seemingly).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:45   #53
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
i took the brief time to do some research.

two phrases make sense:

"short on cash" and my father gave me "£1K"

on that basis the third "i'm upper middle class" no longer makes sense.

not that it was anything to be proud of as it was.

you are charmingly funny. why seek to put yourself above your fellows? why lie to yourself?
Short on cash - yes because im given a set amount each month to make sure i don't abuse money. I'm certainly glad i wasn't brought up to be a spoilt brat (within limits)

As a self-proclaimed cohort or the upper class you should know that thrifty spending is associated with the nouveau riche culture. Unless you're a member of that part of society?

£1k is to help me get back in line. It is not indicative of what my father can afford to give me.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:51   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Short on cash - yes because im given a set amount each month to make sure i don't abuse money. I'm certainly glad i wasn't brought up to be a spoilt brat (within limits)

As a self-proclaimed cohort or the upper class you should know that thrifty spending is associated with the nouveau riche culture. Unless you're a member of that part of society?

£1k is to help me get back in line. It is not indicative of what my father can afford to give me.
what denies you class is not your circumstances.

what denies you class is your mentality.

i would never mention amounts of money, nor would i judge someone by the amounts they mention. i judge a chap by his mind. when forced to i will judge someone who volunteers such silly little numbers however.

i certainly have never confessed my class, my blood or my money. i think i would rather die.

but i will mock you because you feel the need to. on an internet forum...

... honestly
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:04   #55
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

i would never mention amounts of money, nor would i judge someone by them. i will judge someone who volunteers such silly little numbers however.

i certainly have never confessed my class, my blood or my money. i think i would rather die.

... honestly
You need to go back to the drawing boards then Yahwe. Your actions, the way you speak...if you are not wealthy, you certainly don't make it out to seem that way.

I am not a product of this "be ashamed if you are wealthy" culture. I have been brought up around wealth, and saying it doesn't change anything. I didn't ask you to judge either.

£1000 is a lot of money whether you are rich or you are poor. £1k allows you to buy a suit, or it buys you an education. It is valuable to both parts of society.

I know you have neither confessed your class, blood or money. Hence i will make an assumption of your nature, through the perception of other people i have met of your type.

You are of a standard middle class family and grew up around well-off people.
You were constantly jealous of their wealth and tried your best to fit in.
Your grandfather left you a "gold watch" which you then proceeded to flaunt around school as your prize catch. Unfortunately people only laughed at you.

Being an intelligent man, you got yourself a place at Cambridge, studied law.
You have since graduated and are working.
You envy those around you as you act in a sincerely bizarre manner, using a very weird and traditional form of old English.

You jump in glee when you get invited to events reserved for the creme of society as you get to mingle with the very people you wish that you were.

If you would rather die...well...

..honestly!

...and that is the last i wish to talk about about this. My cash problem was solved. Could a mod please close this thread?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:09   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oxford, not Cambridge.

edit : I think you can close your own threads.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:12   #57
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

how?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:12   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
You need to go back to the drawing boards then Yahwe. Your actions, the way you speak...if you are not wealthy, you certainly don't make it out to seem that way.
this is your perception. i can't help what you decide to see.

it's your decision. you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
£1000 is a lot of money whether you are rich or you are poor. £1k allows you to buy a suit, or it buys you an education. It is valuable to both parts of society.
honestly where do you buy suits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I know you have neither confessed your class, blood or money. Hence i will make an assumption of your nature, through the perception of other people i have met of your type.

You are of a standard middle class family and grew up around well-off people.
You were constantly jealous of their wealth and tried your best to fit in.
Your grandfather left you a "gold watch" which you then proceeded to flaunt around school as your prize catch. Unfortunately people only laughed at you.

Being an intelligent man, you got yourself a place at Cambridge, studied law.
You have since graduated and are working.
You envy those around you as you act in a sincerely bizarre manner, using a very weird and traditional form of old English.
why make assumptions?

why not do as i do and read the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
You jump in glee when you get invited to events reserved for the creme of society as you get to mingle with the very people you wish that you were.
oh honey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
...and that is the last i wish to talk about about this. My cash problem was solved. Could a mod please close this thread?
don't lash out visciously then try to hide.

we may well save you yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I am not a product of this "be ashamed if you are wealthy" culture. I have been brought up around wealth, and saying it doesn't change anything. I didn't ask you to judge either.
no. i know.

I am aware that you were not brought up to believe in noblesse oblige.

i am trying to teach it to you. to make you understand.

though you might find a lesson painful it still has value as a lesson.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:13   #59
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Oxford, not Cambridge.

edit : I think you can close your own threads.
stop tempting him while he's angry and afraid.

give him a while.

i believe in him.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:15   #60
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Neither angry or afraid - just bored of this conversation.

I cant find an option to close?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:16   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Neither angry or afraid - just bored of this conversation.

I cant find an option to close?

honey bored is to stop talking.

you won't ever silence me you know. my ideas are already a part of you.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:18   #62
Yahwe
I am.

if you are very upset, to show i still have a heart, you can't close the thread. but if you delete the first post you delete the thread.

it's you choice.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:18   #63
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

sugar-pie - im bored of having the urge to continue talking.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:20   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Incidentally did I mention that I'm from the ghetto?

Respect.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:26   #65
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
nonsense.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:30   #66
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:

Respect.
do you speak ebonics too?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 12:48   #67
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i would never mention amounts of money, nor would i judge someone by the amounts they mention. i judge a chap by his mind. when forced to i will judge someone who volunteers such silly little numbers however.

... honestly

i agree with yahwe here. i have yet to meet anyone of substance and class who has talked about material wealth or 'what they earn' or 'how much they carry'.

Obviously things come up in conversations which is inevitable but they arnt dropped in just to 'show off'.

As for posting 'look at me' on an internet forum its not very ace :-(((

A simple 'nm...dad sorted me out' would have sufficed. a 'nm dad gave me 1000 pounds!!!' is just plain silly. noone actually cares and all it does is to reinforce an image of someone who is trying too hard to convince others he has money...

those with money dont NEED to convince anyone.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:44   #68
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i agree with yahwe here. i have yet to meet anyone of substance and class who has talked about material wealth or 'what they earn' or 'how much they carry'.

Obviously things come up in conversations which is inevitable but they arnt dropped in just to 'show off'.

As for posting 'look at me' on an internet forum its not very ace :-(((

A simple 'nm...dad sorted me out' would have sufficed. a 'nm dad gave me 1000 pounds!!!' is just plain silly. noone actually cares and all it does is to reinforce an image of someone who is trying too hard to convince others he has money...

those with money dont NEED to convince anyone.
You really need to read some of your past posts jammy. They aren't exactly flattering when it comes to money. Jammy Jims Series of Unfortunate events is just one example. Kinda overemphasized that your father had a porsche 911 didnt you?

Of course i don't mind the fact that your father does have one...but you should mind the fact that he does, especially when it is considerd to be boasting to talk of such things. Imagine putting in the fact that your father has money?! How would the forum feel?!

As for £1000 that isn't much money (relatively) when you're way into your overdraft and parents are trying to even it out. If i was trying to show off at the beginning i wouldn't have mentioned a debt. Fancy a rich person having a debt eh? eh?

If i had said something like £5000-10000+ now that would have been showing off.

£1000 is i agree not play money... but if you guys are making such a big deal over that amount of money (in this circumstance)... my god this must be a forum full of incredibly poor people. In that case i apologize for making you all feel bad.

Oh and after reading (and replying if you wish), please close the thread.

Last edited by Zar; 25 Jan 2005 at 17:08.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:52   #69
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
£1000 is i agree not play money... but if you guys are making such a big deal over that amount of money... my god this must be a forum full of incredibly poor people. In that case i apologize for making you all feel bad.
My parents are well off. They dont' flaunt it though, and I think one of the main reasons that they're well off is because they watch their money.

I know that if ever I needed money (as in, needed it, and wouldn't be able to survive without it type thing) then my dad would reach into his pockets and give me some. How much, I don't know. I've never ask for more than I need, and usually a small amount will tide me over.

The point JJ was trying to make (I assume?) was that you told us all how much he gave you, when that information was completely irrelevant.

Also, I would have to say that £1000 is a lot of money, actually. I would never think to ask my dad for that kind of cash. Of course he could afford it (with a slap on the wrist, and a few sighs which would make me feel incredibly guilty for weeks) but that's a stupid amount.

If you're so broke that you were considering contributing to medical science to get some money, then £1000 is more than enough money. I doubt you pay rent, so what do you need that kind of money for?!
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:54   #70
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

My friends did a medical test for like 300 quid.
You can get more the more experience you get.
They did it in london.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:59   #71
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

If you're so broke that you were considering contributing to medical science to get some money, then £1000 is more than enough money. I doubt you pay rent, so what do you need that kind of money for?!
to pay tuition fees which i didnt bother paying (£500 and something) and the rest is to get me out of an overdraft which i would rather not be in.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:01   #72
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
to pay tuition fees which i didnt bother paying (£500 and something) and the rest is to get me out of an overdraft which i would rather not be in.
Oh ok. That makes more sense then. Tuition fees are unavoidable, and I think my dad would do the same. I thought your father just gave you £1000 to tide you over until your next monthly allowance payment, which seemed like a lot of money to need.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:15   #73
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
You really need to read some of your past posts jammy. They aren't exactly flattering when it comes to money. Jammy Jims Series of Unfortunate events is just one example. Kinda overemphasized that your father had a porsche 911 didnt you?

Of course i don't mind the fact that your father does have one...but you should mind the fact that he does, especially when it is considerd to be boasting to talk of such things. Imagine putting in the fact that your father has money?! How would the forum feel?!

As for £1000 that isn't much money (relatively) when you're way into your overdraft and parents are trying to even it out. If i was trying to show off at the beginning i wouldn't have mentioned a debt. Fancy a rich person having a debt eh? eh?

If i had said something like £5000-10000+ now that would have been showing off.

£1000 is i agree not play money... but if you guys are making such a big deal over that amount of money (in this circumstance)... my god this must be a forum full of incredibly poor people. In that case i apologize for making you all feel bad.

Oh and after reading (and replying if you wish), please close the thread.

i for one was speaking of class not money.

i hear there is somesort of lottery nowadays which randomly enriches a working class person.
the gift of sudden wealth does not include a gift of class.

the other interesting thing is your obsession with closing the thread.

you made these comments, the people of gd have a right to respond. no matter how uncomfortable you may find that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
my god this must be a forum full of incredibly poor people
i feel this line rather demonstrates that you haven't learned your lesson yet.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:30   #74
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:

the other interesting thing is your obsession with closing the thread.
I keep having an urge to reply and comment. I'm happy to do it, but the people on here seem to have incredibly short tempers and tend to get angry over the littlest of things, hence a benevolent request to close. I'm fine to reply if they are happy to get angry.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:37   #75
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Barry the nonce, who lives round the corner from me, will pay £30 to any young male who will allow him to test how far he can put his willy up your bum for a ten minute session. He says its all legit and funded by a government grant, although we suspect he actually means Gay Grant who runs the Pink Flamingo Bar up in the gay village.

Mail him at barrythenonce@takeitlikeaman.com if interested.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 19:36   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have a large penis.

PS You can't close your own threads but you can delete them.