User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:35   #51
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
One day when I visit England, I'll remind you of that!

less emo, more happy
my my, what a pointy chin you have!
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:55   #52
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
my my, what a pointy chin you have!

only when i smile like a fag (beware hot)
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 20:39   #53
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you've mastered this attentionwhoring thing pretty fast
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 21:38   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt

i do feel the urge to grab your cheek an go 'awwww' you have that kind of face

lol r u a girl ?
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 06:10   #55
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i think you look good in them
(the others are jealous!)

if you need another opinion i could ask my roommate. but then i'd have to get up off the chair and stuff.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 19:41   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

Quote:
Sir, you are a faggot. I believe I speak with some experience here when I say that no-one looks like you do and remains 100%, or even 80% hetrosexual. You are, for want of a better phrase, too pretty to be hetrosexual. Your looks are, frankly, borderline effeminate. No-one was born with looks as yours and remained faggotry-free. The Universe simply does not work like that.

If you haven't starred in a gay pron film, then you should with all speed. I look forward to viewing your cum-splattered face in the next Euroboy film.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:28   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

hey thanks baby x

and now for more important matters:

Madi and Aryn's roommate, give me your opinion on the glasses please.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:31   #58
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The faggotry on this forum is sometimes just too much, and occasionally even MM surprises me.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:34   #59
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

well, finally I found a quote worth putting in my signature
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:36   #60
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

I want another female attention whore to come here

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:37   #61
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

yes me too
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:43   #62
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i so want to sleep with you
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 21:19   #63
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
lol r u a girl ?

sweet cheeks for you im anything
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 21:25   #64
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Don't listen to any of these people. Gay is the new cool!
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 22:48   #65
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It can't be only me that thinks Silversmoke looks like the Indian film star Rasheed Caine, the star of such films as Get Gupta and The Delhi Job ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 23:18   #66
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

You are soooooo sexy

Now take clothing advice from me

NO ESPERIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or whatever it's called.

Lacoste, Pall Mall and Dolce and Gabbana will do for you.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 23:22   #67
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

hey thats a H Boss vest
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 11:55   #68
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

work internet filter has blocked your pictures
sorry

i would guess from the comments posted that you have gone for a trendy squarish dark coloured frame to compliment your smooth skin, chiseled cheekbones, full lips and very well groomed hair and are posing in a boyband arms crossed pouting stance that gives the impression you like to take it hard up the arse.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 15:11   #69
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

That kind of impression yeah, BUT drowned in a slightly sense of machosism and FLAIR!