User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 16:47   #14
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Working with a sex offender, could you do it?

im not sure all rape is even a sexual thing, its meant to be about power isn't it? mutilating someones genitals is a step too far imho, way way way to far. I agree that giving medication to stop someone acting in a particular way isn't that controversial (its done with many other conditions) but im uncomfortable with the notion of a 'cure' for sex related 'crimes', particularly as i said earlier i don't even agree that some of those things should have been considered crimes.

Mutilation to cure someone from finding someone else attractive if they're below the age which you consider to be acceptable is akin to lobotomyesque bollocks. In the article linked above it mentioned the 'paedo' had a very low IQ and couldn't even estimate the distance he was meant to keep from schools, 100years ago they might have considered brain butchery to 'cure' him id hope that we'd be able to see the horror of those procedures and not go down a fairly similar route.